PDA

View Full Version : OT: Midnight Pulp Is The Definition of Insanity He's The Charles Manson of Spurstalk

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2015, 07:21 AM
I know he has OCD but good lawd.. Dude should be committed by his family (insane asylum) and locked in a straight jack when they come to visit..he's 100% certifiable and I'm talking Mike Tyson levels......What will he do next year when there's no Kobe in the league..its one thing to hate a player but its another thing to be mentally deranged toward that player....I know I troll on Tammy's homoism but thats all in good fun..I still think Tammy is a good dude...maybe a dummy :lol but he's a good dude...he just played in a weak market and his titles dont carry the same weight as Kobes due to the role he played and the pressure less market in which he won them and never defended them..

But Mid has a murderous deviant type fixation on Kobe...like Harlems fixation on MJ....there is something very unhealthy about it...and its only hurting him....Kobe got dam near 800 million in the bank, NBA titles, 2 Gold Medals for his country, a nice wife and kids, World recognition by fans and heads of state, the ho's....:lol ohh the ho's..:lol

Meanwhile Midnight Pulp Is basically the equivalent of a dude talking to himself all day..that straight jacket should keep him from playing with his own feces all day... Dude is just odd to be honest..

Ohh and :hatThanks in advance for the lottery well wishes mid...

Double-Up
12-02-2015, 09:08 AM
lol 37,000 worthless posts

Sportcamper
12-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Midnight Pulp…Great BB takes and good sense of humor…He makes me laugh…Starring you down…:lol

BTW Kool I was disappointed that you & Trill did not speak up concerning the Honorable James David Manning in the club this week…:nope

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x-dRXlhI-0A/hqdefault.jpg

midnightpulp
12-02-2015, 09:51 AM
I know he has OCD but good lawd.. Dude should be committed by his family (insane asylum) and locked in a straight jack when they come to visit..he's 100% certifiable and I'm talking Mike Tyson levels......What will he do next year when there's no Kobe in the league..its one thing to hate a player but its another thing to be mentally deranged toward that player....I know I troll on Tammy's homoism but thats all in good fun..I still think Tammy is a good dude...maybe a dummy :lol but he's a good dude...he just played in a weak market and his titles dont carry the same weight as Kobes due to the role he played and the pressure less market in which he won them and never defended them..

But Mid has a murderous deviant type fixation on Kobe...like Harlems fixation on MJ....there is something very unhealthy about it...and its only hurting him....Kobe got dam near 800 million in the bank, NBA titles, 2 Gold Medals for his country, a nice wife and kids, World recognition by fans and heads of state, the ho's....:lol ohh the ho's..:lol

Meanwhile Midnight Pulp Is basically the equivalent of a dude talking to himself all day..that straight jacket should keep him from playing with his own feces all day... Dude is just odd to be honest..

Ohh and :hatThanks in advance for the lottery well wishes mid...

Talk shit about D-Bust and Julian :lol

And yes, Kool, good luck in the lottery, :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Midnight Pulp…Great BB takes and good sense of humor…He makes me laugh…Starring you down…:lol

BTW Kool I was disappointed that you & Trill did not speak up concerning the Honorable James David Manning in the club this week…:nope

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x-dRXlhI-0A/hqdefault.jpg

You're a nut job too I see :lol

Birds of a feather I guess...