PDA

View Full Version : Stop over analyzing...

coachmac87
12-02-2015, 10:15 AM
It's December...

There's real no point of getting too high or too low on this team. Game by game everybody judging and criticize each aspect of the team like they truly know what the fuck their talking about. Those same people said same shit when Spurs couldn't beat a "contender" in the regular season...Or the people who drank the kool-aid in 11'.

Just because the Spurs lose to or blow out a contender doesn't mean a damn thing. It really doesn't...

Only thing that matters at this point is keeping the #2 seed.

will_spurs
12-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Yes, only the wins count right now. 14 down, 45+ to go.

hooperflash
12-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Keep tallying up as many wins as we can and gaining better team chemistry.

SnakeBoy
12-02-2015, 01:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyfriipc61A

RayTdropout
12-02-2015, 02:10 PM
You are right but then tell me when is golden state ever going to lose.

SpursforSix
12-02-2015, 02:13 PM
You are right but then tell me when is golden state ever going to lose.

Today. They lose today.

ceperez
12-02-2015, 02:37 PM
It's December...

There's real no point of getting too high or too low on this team. Game by game everybody judging and criticize each aspect of the team like they truly know what the fuck their talking about. Those same people said same shit when Spurs couldn't beat a "contender" in the regular season...Or the people who drank the kool-aid in 11'.

Just because the Spurs lose to or blow out a contender doesn't mean a damn thing. It really doesn't...

Only thing that matters at this point is keeping the #2 seed.

But.... but.. this is SpursTALK... that's what we do.. we talk about the Spurs.

Unless you rather want to talk about how Fat LMA has become or how good looking KL is?

SPURt
12-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Today. They lose today.
I wonder if Jordan will give bonuses to the Hornets for helping protect his 72 win season. The perfect Dolphins team are annoying when they see a team like the Pats a few years ago and probably will be salty towards the Panthers if they start to approach a perfect season.

DeRozan m8
12-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Raps will beat them this week tbh

Book it

Dancelot
12-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Raps will beat them this week tbh

Book it
I was thinking the same thing myself