PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe's retirement is somewhat ruining the league/game this year

SpursDynasty
12-02-2015, 02:32 PM
I read an article about how some of the 76er's were "starstruck" playing against Kobe and how one of the players who was in a jumpball situation with Kobe told him "I can't believe I'm in a jumpball against you, this is crazy". Is this what pro sports competition has come down to? What happened to going out there with a killer instinct? The opposing team presenting Kobe with a jersey? You're hearing "He was like Michael Jordan to me growing up" from some of the rookies and younger NBA players. Please, kids, you're a joke with those cliches. PLAY THE GAME.

I am looking forward to the Spurs vs. Lakers games. They won't be treating the games as some lame tribute night.

InRareForm
12-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Regular season is too long anyway... Who cares

Cry Havoc
12-02-2015, 03:04 PM
I read an article about how some of the 76er's were "starstruck" playing against Kobe and how one of the players who was in a jumpball situation with Kobe told him "I can't believe I'm in a jumpball against you, this is crazy". Is this what pro sports competition has come down to? What happened to going out there with a killer instinct? The opposing team presenting Kobe with a jersey? You're hearing "He was like Michael Jordan to me growing up" from some of the rookies and younger NBA players. Please, kids, you're a joke with those cliches. PLAY THE GAME.

I am looking forward to the Spurs vs. Lakers games. They won't be treating the games as some lame tribute night.

Um. Did you see what Jerami Grant did last night when he swallowed Kobe's soul?

What you're saying would have a lot more validity if the Lakers won last night. Instead they got beat by an 0-18 squad.