PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Stephen A is our only MVP right now tbh

Thebesteva
12-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Stephen A might single handily drive Jim Buss out of the FO...if he doesn't we're super fucked man. If we dont somehow magically get KD or some pieces soon this team is going to dieded like the Raiders franchise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FebseM_MQSg

FkLA
12-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Can't criticize the Buss family without criticizing their decision to give Kirby that extension. You won't hear a peep about it from Magic or Screamin' A though, they're notorious Kirbystans.

Kawhitstorm
12-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Kirby was the cancer all along but people turned a blind eye until it metastasized:lol

Thebesteva
12-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Can't criticize the Buss family without criticizing their decision to give Kirby that extension. You won't hear a peep about it from Magic or Screamin' A though, they're notorious Kirbystans.

Kirby was the cancer all along but people turned a blind eye until it metastasized:lol

The problem is that fucking TWC contract, its not a coincedence that the Time Warner Cable contract came in right when the Lakers woes began. Of course I blame Jim Buss for this, he is the decider after all. But the reason he signed Kobe to that contract is because of the pressure TWC put on him about low ratings. No one wants to watch a team rebuilding...now they're going to have to watch a D league level WNBA team for the next 4-5 years before we're even back into NBA standards. We'll see what happens but I just dont see anything good with Jim Buss. I guarantee you even if we had the 1st pick last year he would still pick Russell and Laker fans would defend that decision...special type of stupid going on with a lot of Laker fans lately.

weebo
12-02-2015, 04:47 PM
As if Jim Buss is going to give up control :lol

Killakobe81
12-02-2015, 04:50 PM
The problem is that fucking TWC contract, its not a coincedence that the Time Warner Cable contract came in right when the Lakers woes began. Of course I blame Jim Buss for this, he is the decider after all. But the reason he signed Kobe to that contract is because of the pressure TWC put on him about low ratings. No one wants to watch a team rebuilding...now they're going to have to watch a D league level WNBA team for the next 4-5 years before we're even back into NBA standards. We'll see what happens but I just dont see anything good with Jim Buss. I guarantee you even if we had the 1st pick last year he would still pick Russell and Laker fans would defend that decision...special type of stupid going on with a lot of Laker fans lately.

I wanted Towns ...but much to early to say Russell is a mistake especially as Oakafor accumulates off the court woes at a johhnny Manziel pace .... Porzy looks like the steal of this draft but it's soooo early.

I agree though Jim and Byron gotta go. If you gonna call out Jimbo Byron should get some of the heat as should Mitch. And yes Kobe is complicit as well ...

RsxPiimp
12-02-2015, 05:01 PM
D'Angelo is going to be an elite, special player. I don't know why Laker fans are knocking that pick especially if a head case like Okafor is the other option (Let's skip Porzingis for now because that guy flew under the radar and I don't know anyone on draft night who made claims KP will be a special player). You can see glimpses of Russell's potential despite playing with Kobe and at the same time running Scott's Jurassic sad version of Princeton.

KD is a pipe dream, especially after Stphen A sabotaged what little chance we have :lol . The 2016 FA landscape isn't too attractive either. The Lakers FO have a shot at a few of them mainly because these guys are prioritizing the most amount of $$$ they can get in free agency (Batum, Whiteside, Barnes).

It's time to face the music. We'll have to build through draft and settle with less than stellar names through FA.

spurraider21
12-02-2015, 05:13 PM
D'Angelo is going to be an elite, special player.
lol quite the bold claim

FkLA
12-02-2015, 05:13 PM

No, not really. Re-signing Kirby and allowing him to retire a Laker was a no-brainer. The real problem is that he demanded so much money and then refused to lessen his role. That is unprecedented. TD, KG, Dirk, Kidd, Tmac, VC, etc all took paycuts and adjusted their roles as their bodies deteriorated. Kirby the psychopath on the other hand is out there acting like he's Kim Jong-Il and the Lakers organization is North Korea.

RsxPiimp
12-02-2015, 05:14 PM
lol quite the bold claim

Ok

FkLA
12-02-2015, 05:18 PM
Actually, I guess it's not unprecedented. AI refused to take a lesser role and he was quickly ousted from the NBA.

Kirby OTOH is anointed dictator of the Lakers and has a farewell tour while doing the exact same thing AI did. Amazing the kind of things being a great manipulator has done for him. :lol

Mal
12-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Kirby Bryant will be unemployed by April 2016. Sign him to run basketball operations

12-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Actually, I guess it's not unprecedented. AI refused to take a lesser role and he was quickly ousted from the NBA.

Kirby OTOH is anointed dictator of the Lakers and has a farewell tour while doing the exact same thing AI did. Amazing the kind of things being a great manipulator has done for him. :lol

So true. They would be no different hadnt Kirbs lucked into coattailing his way to 5 titles.

Edit: Actually no, AI, good or bad, still added something new to the game and is a unique player in leagues history while Kirby is nothing more than a copy cat...

Silver&Black
12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Delusional Lakers fans....smh.

http://i.imgur.com/H1fwoTX.png

:lmao Randle can guard 5's. Just watch Lakers games. :lmao

spursistan
12-02-2015, 06:14 PM
D'Angelo is going to be an elite, special player. I don't know why Laker fans are knocking that pick especially if a head case like Okafor is the other option (Let's skip Porzingis for now because that guy flew under the radar and I don't know anyone on draft night who made claims KP will be a special player). You can see glimpses of Russell's potential despite playing with Kobe and at the same time running Scott's Jurassic sad version of Princeton.

KD is a pipe dream, especially after Stphen A sabotaged what little chance we have :lol . The 2016 FA landscape isn't too attractive either. The Lakers FO have a shot at a few of them mainly because these guys are prioritizing the most amount of $$$ they can get in free agency (Batum, Whiteside, Barnes).

It's time to face the music. We'll have to build through draft and settle with less than stellar names through FA.
KD is too much of a beta to come to LA..Lakers have a shot at Westbrook in 2017, though..I think someone like Cousins could be get sooner, but before that settling the coaching part needs to be done the morning after Game 82...If they improve to 35-40 win team at the end of 2017 they will improve their lot in free agency too..

Thebesteva
12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
No, not really. Re-signing Kirby and allowing him to retire a Laker was a no-brainer. The real problem is that he demanded so much money and then refused to lessen his role. That is unprecedented. TD, KG, Dirk, Kidd, Tmac, VC, etc all took paycuts and adjusted their roles as their bodies deteriorated. Kirby the psychopath on the other hand is out there acting like he's Kim Jong-Il and the Lakers organization is North Korea.

I completely agree about Kobe's role in this cancerous formula. However, who was the retard that signed up to $25 million and hired a yes man like Byron?

Raven
12-03-2015, 04:33 AM
TWC simply did one of the less valuable contracts in the history of economy. Lakers have nothing to do with this, TWC front office is simply retarded.

Raven
12-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Delusional Lakers fans....smh.

http://i.imgur.com/H1fwoTX.png

:lmao Randle can guard 5's. Just watch Lakers games. :lmao
he can't even guard his own shadow :lol JJHickson 2.0

Robz4000
12-03-2015, 04:42 AM
he can't even guard his own shadow :lol JJHickson 2.0

:lol that's an insult to JJ Hickson

Red Hawk #21
12-03-2015, 05:06 AM
lol quite the bold claim

That was the same fool who repeatedly said this team would be an 8th seed.

http://i.imgur.com/Aroadqz.jpg

(Finished with a Franchise record worst 21-61, tbh)

Ball Buster
12-03-2015, 05:23 AM
OP needs to stop being such a panicky faggot.