PDA

View Full Version : _Hello! this is BIGZAX !!_____

T Park.
09-19-2005, 05:57 PM
__I have BigZax on the Phone, He is trying to download windows so he can get on line tonight. He wants me to tell you what will take place tonight on Monday Night football.................

You sorry egg sucking Cowboys are going to lose big tonight as The Mighty Redskins will show the world on national TV that they are not only the 2006 NFL Champions , but they OWN3D the Cowgirls and to go a step further, if The Red Skins lose tonight ? which they won't, I BigZax , will not post in this forum until the playoffs, Death to the Cowboys may they rot in hell................

Thank You.[/quote]

GO SKINS GO ! :smokin

http://www.footballfanatics.com/images/products/305_xl.jpg

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Nice try Tardo. :) I think you mean BigZak. not Zax.....oh and the "." after TPark is a giveaway! :lol

Clandestino
09-19-2005, 06:09 PM
and who won't post? big zak or tpark? we know how those go! :lmao

samikeyp
09-19-2005, 06:20 PM
No no...BigZax won't post! :lol

Horry For 3!
09-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Redskins :vomit

mouse
09-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Just got off the phone with Bigsnack he said this.....

Tell them cowgirl ho's in the NFL forum to thank Sean taylor for the two touch downs , and that he hit the bong about as hard as the Roy Williams hit, also he will try and get on line to resume the smack talk, he also wanted me to say this.......

MOSS IS DA SAUCE!

samikeyp
09-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Well, congrats to Big Zak. He has earned some gloating. Must have been those cards I gave him! :)

mouse
09-20-2005, 12:31 AM
Bro there was around 4 and 1/2 minutes left and I told my girlfreind it's not over, I have Santana Moss on my Fantasy team, BigZax and every other Dead Skin fan had the grape Kool-Aid on ice already, then 'BAMM! Brunell Wakes up! Even still. The cowboys chokes by running a 3 yard pass when they needed 4 yards for the first down,

To me this game came down to Two plays, The Big Hit that gave the ball back to the skins. And Brunell taking the ball himself and making up for that 25 yard loss.

Now we will have to hear Cowboy fans make excuses and point fingers,

just man up and give the Skins thier Props.....

Ps: have I told you that....MOSS IS DA SACE? :lmao

slayermin
09-20-2005, 12:40 AM
MOSS IS DA SACE? :lmao

And all this time I thought you were talking about number 18.

mouse
09-20-2005, 01:37 AM
18 , 19? what's the difference? thier both two Nigas catching a ball :lmao

bigzak25
09-20-2005, 05:42 AM
well done mouse...well done.

i don't think i ever said i'd stop posting til the playoffs,

and he did get it backwards...

i said i'd like to thank ROY WILLIAMS FOR THE TWO TOUCHDOWNS,
AND SEAN TAYLOR FOR THE REDEMPTION HIT (it was a fumble, refs called incomplete...the pussies) that kept the cowboys out of fieldgoal range.

Good game. See you in Washington. We get 2 weeks to enjoy it, you get to enjoy what should be a whuppin on the niners next week. Til Next Time, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! GLORY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

for the record, i was ready to steal a car and drive to dallas an personally beat Brunell in a way that would make Jesus blush. 56 minutes of crap followed by 4 minutes of MVP. I'll take it...anyway, anyhow. I was wrong tonight about Mark. Hopefully his confidence remains high and he works on putting some zip on the short passes and learns how NOT to take a sack and how to throw it away...

Peace. :tu

ShoogarBear
09-20-2005, 07:08 AM
AND SEAN TAYLOR FOR THE REDEMPTION HIT (it was a fumble, refs called incomplete...the pussies)

Word. That was bullshwa. I can't believe they kept the Cowboys in the game with that play.

Carnie
09-20-2005, 07:33 AM
Word. That was bullshwa. I can't believe they kept the Cowboys in the game with that play.

^:lmao

Taco
09-20-2005, 07:33 AM
The Fake Tpark. is the one and only Mousey Wowsey :lol

mouse
09-20-2005, 11:38 AM
And all this time I thought you were talking about number 18.

I am :smokin

They Both are Moss
They Both have Sauce

Sportcamper
09-20-2005, 11:44 AM
The Cowboy retro uniforms look like something an expansion team should be wearing...They don’t look or play like “The Dallas Cowboys” anymore...And can’t something be done about the munchkin owner on the sidelines trying to rally the troops? Stay in the booth...Have another gin & tonic...Bring Back Jimmy Johnson... :smokin