PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: So Laker Fans Whats Up With KillaKobe

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Killa be on that been a dick Arnold shit all day and night :lol ( no PUN intended)..he rode with Kobe when Kobe was dropping niggas off at the rim in his prime..with shitty ass teams post Shaq..while Tammy could never repeat and played against weak competition at the 4 spot basically his entire career except when he faced KG or Sheed and they gave it to his suspect ass...

Now all you hear from Killa is Tammy this and Tammy that and Ohh Tammy is better than Shaq and Kobe both as individual players because of team success when the nigga could never successfully defend shit...the reality is Shaq was the superior player in the post while Tammy had a better outside game...Shaq was actually better defensively though he didn't always work hard....if I'm building a team its Shaq all day over Tammy.

Now lets consider Kobe....if Kobe had actually played with this nikka he would have easily made Tammy his bitch...because of the personality differences...I could envision Tammy in the locker room crying because he couldn't deal with Kobe berating him....the few occasions Pop had real niggas playing for him (Rodman and Stephen Jackson) he traded them because he wanted bitches he could control at all times...

Kobe was asked to do way more than Tammy ever did...play point 2 guard, and defend the oppositions best most atheletic player...which means more energy spent on both sides of the ball....orchestrating the offense from the wings and playing in the paint...I will be got dam if I listen to any of you muthafuckers try to sell me Tammy over Kobe in such a backdrop....that nigga ran to his spot called for the ball and they delivered it to him...he never played the court 94 feet on both ends so Killa you can save all that shit you talking...He was rested by Pop his entire career and has always played with at least 2 all stars and 1st ballot HOF'ers...something Kobe never got the luxury of... And when it came time to lead his peers representing this great country...he flamed out terribly..not only bringing home a bronze medal but quitting on his country in the process...

And if Killa aint all over Tammys dick He's gushing over Lebron who in my view aint even better than Larry Bird....

What gives Killa I think its time you dropped the KillaKobe and change it to KillaTambron much as you dote over them nikkas.... Without even fully understanding the dynamics of the game....there's a reason Hakeem who played the 4 and 5 spots recognized Kobe as being 2nd to MJ due to the position he played...I don't know what the fuck make you niggas think you could possibly or even remotely know more about the nuances of the game more than Hakeem or any of the other greats who give Kobe that nod....you niggas are ridicoulous :lol real talk

But hey...its your opinion I guess and your moment...:toast

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Killa be on that been a dick Arnold shit all day and night :lol ( no PUN intended)..he rode with Kobe when Kobe was dropping niggas off at the rim in his prime..with shitty ass teams post Shaq..while Tammy could never repeat and played against weak competition at the 4 spot basically his entire career except when he faced KG or Sheed and they gave it to his suspect ass...

Now all you hear from Killa is Tammy this and Tammy that and Ohh Tammy is better than Shaq and Kobe both as individual players because of team success when the nigga could never successfully defend shit...the reality is Shaq was the superior player in the post while Tammy had a better outside game...Shaq was actually better defensively though he didn't always work hard....if I'm building a team its Shaq all day over Tammy.

Now lets consider Kobe....if Kobe had actually played with this nikka he would have easily made Tammy his bitch...because of the personality differences...I could envision Tammy in the locker room crying because he couldn't deal with Kobe berating him....the few occasions Pop had real niggas playing for him (Rodman and Stephen Jackson) he traded them because he wanted bitches he could control at all times...

Kobe was asked to do way more than Tammy ever did...play point 2 guard, and defend the oppositions best most atheletic player...which means more energy spent on both sides of the ball....orchestrating the offense from the wings and playing in the paint...I will be got dam if I listen to any of you muthafuckers try to sell me Tammy over Kobe in such a backdrop....that nigga ran to his spot called for the ball and they delivered it to him...he never played the court 94 feet on both ends so Killa you can save all that shit you talking...He was rested by Pop his entire career and has always played with at least 2 all stars and 1st ballot HOF'ers...something Kobe never got the luxury of... And when it came time to lead his peers representing this great country...he flamed out terribly..not only bringing home a bronze medal but quitting on his country in the process...

And if Killa aint all over Tammys dick He's gushing over Lebron who in my view aint even better than Larry Bird....

What gives Killa I think its time you dropped the KillaKobe and change it to KillaTambron much as you dote over them nikkas.... Without even fully understanding the dynamics of the game....there's a reason Hakeem who played the 4 and 5 spots recognized Kobe as being 2nd to MJ due to the position he played...I don't know what the fuck make you niggas think you could possibly or even remotely know more about the nuances of the game more than Hakeem or any of the other greats who give Kobe that nod....you niggas are ridicoulous :lol real talk

But hey...its your opinion I guess and your moment...:toast

Damn, Kool. :lol
I was one of the biggest defenders of Kobe on here for years. My name and record speaks for itself. I dont allow niccas to go back and trash Kobe for off the court bullshit, speculative leadership issues, and he ran off Shq/Pau/ shit. You know this. Prime Kobe was better than Tim i agree so was prime Shaq. But as whole when you look at careers once Timmy tied Kobe at 5 and passed Shaq hard to make a definitive case for either guy over tim. I still think it's close but I give the edge to Tim. in fact, I just had this argument with Cry.
Seeing the highlights last night was great ... hope we see more of those but not sure that is enough to erase the edge Tim has built the past few years. I told Amb I wouldnt do this debate anymore. The achillies injury along with Tim's 5th changed the dynamics. But until both are retired tough to make a final call because maybe Duncan gets his 6th ...

And for the upteenth time Kobe is my 2nd favorite player all time. he is just BARELY behind Magic. But I only used Killakobe81 because it was my PSN and Xbox live handle. I created I think the year he drooped 80 and I use it for 90% of my internet profiles. I am a Kobe apologist but no where near as big a Kobe fan as you are, Kool. And I respect your gangster ...but just because that is my name doesnt mean I can excuse 17 3 pointers and ignoring a wide open Jordan Clarkson to chuck a contested 3. :lol

just not sure why I am worthy of this thread when I speak my own truth. We may disagree on this but both agree that Kobe was truly great. If I rank him 8th and you rank him 2nd? what is the big deal?

And Last Fkla was just bitching about how I was biased against Lebron yesterday because I went after DPG who was making Lebron excuses but blames Kobe for all the Lakers issues.

I must be doing the right thing here if I am branded a Kobe traitor by you, Lebron/Dincan lover by others. and biased against Lebron by Fkla.

midnightpulp
12-03-2015, 09:15 AM
So salty :lol

Killa is a proper fan. Front of the jersey not the back. He's appreciated Kobe for what he's done, but now it's time to excise the tumor from the collective ass of the Lakers organization.

He's also a fan of basketball, the sport, and all objective fans know that Tim>Kirby. It's just common sense now, an incontrovertible fact, like gravity or you being gay.

Also...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

midnightpulp
12-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Damn, Kool. :lol
I was one of the biggest defenders of Kobe on here for years. My name and record speaks for itself. I dont allow niccas to go back and trash Kobe for off the court bullshit, speculative leadership issues, and he ran off Shq/Pau/ shit. You know this. Prime Kobe was better than Tim i agree so was prime Shaq. But as whole when you look at careers once Timmy tied Kobe at 5 and passed Shaq hard to make a definitive case for either guy over tim. I still think it's close but I give the edge to Tim. in fact, I just had this argument with Cry.
Seeing the highlights last night was great ... hope we see more of those but not sure that is enough to erase the edge Tim has built the past few years. I told Amb I wouldnt do this debate anymore. The achillies injury along with Tim's 5th changed the dynamics. But until both are retired tough to make a final call because maybe Duncan gets his 6th ...

And for the upteenth time Kobe is my 2nd favorite player all time. he is just BARELY behind Magic. But I only used Killakobe81 because it was my PSN and Xbox live handle. I created I think the year he drooped 80 and I use it for 90% of my internet profiles. I am a Kobe apologist but no where near as big a Kobe fan as you are, Kool. And I respect your gangster ...

just not sure why I am worthy of this thread when I speak my own truth. We may disagree on this but both agree that Kobe was truly great. If I rank him 8th and you rank him 2nd? what is the big deal?

And Last Fkla was just bitching about how I was biased against Lebron yesterday because I went after DPG who was making Lebron excuses but blames Kobe for all the Lakers issues.

I must be doing the right thing here if I am branded a Kobe traitor by you, Lebron/Dincan lover by others. and biased against Lebron by Fkla.

And here I just went to bat for you, calling you an objective fan, but I guess you have your biases, like all of us.

Stats don't lie brother, and every statistical measurement known to man firmly, definitively actually, shows Prime Tim as the superior player to Prime Kobe.

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Also I only give LeBron the edge (over Bird) if he gets his 3rd. If he fails then I may go back to Bird. LeBron has his flaws but is a beast.

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 09:29 AM
And here I just went to bat for you, calling you an objective fan, but I guess you have your biases, like all of us.

Stats don't lie brother, and every statistical measurement known to man firmly, definitively actually, shows Prime Tim as the superior player to Prime Kobe.

You know I dont ever go strictly by stats. Duncan was an amazing player. You see where I have him ranked. Maybe it is bias but I just feel that w hen both were at their best there are few players I would have taken over prime Kobe, Shaq, Dream, leBron. It's not all about stats it's about being unstoppable when they had it rolling. Duncan was a beast too no doubt but I didn't consider him offensively unstoppable like the rest. he was more like Magic could beat you in so many different ways, high IQ great team-mate and there is a tremendous value in that and probably more important to longterm success which is whey they were able to make playoffs every year ...

But when it come to pure dominant play my list in order all primes:
1. Jordan
2. Shaq
3. Hakeem
4. Kobe
5. Lebron

those 5 guys. Not saying those are the best players because I am not taking all of them over Duncan or Magic ... but those were the dominant guys that exerted their will on games.That you could not stop.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 09:31 AM

Stats also don't tell the true story....again weak nightly competition at his 4 spot....no real athleticism no real work ethic outside of playing that one position....he plays close to the basket so he should by default shoot a higher percentage...I'm sure Manute Bol has a higher percentage than Stephen Curry....

Fact is the real measure is how they're teams faired against each other in the primes when both played and faced each other in the playoffs...

Care to share with me those results :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Also I only give LeBron the edge (over Bird) if he gets his 3rd. If he fails then I may go back to Bird. LeBron has his flaws but is a beast.

Bird would have kilt that nigga

midnightpulp
12-03-2015, 09:35 AM
You know I dont ever go strictly by stats. Duncan was an amazing player. You see where I have him ranked. Maybe it is bias but I just feel that w hen both were at their best there are few players I would have taken over prime Kobe, Shaq, Dream, Magic. It's not about stats it's about being unstoppable when they had it rolling. Duncan was a beast to no doubt but I dindt consider him offensively unstoppable like the rest. he was more like Magic could beat you in so many different ways, high IQ great team-mate and there is a tremendous value in that and probably more important to longterm success which is whey they were able to make playoffs every year ...

But when it come to pure dominant play my list in order all primes:
1. Jordan
2. Shaq
3. Hakeem
4. Kobe
5. Lebron

those 5 guys. Not saying those are the best players because I am not taking all of them over Duncan or Magic ... but those were the dominant guys that exerted their will on games.

That's the purest form of unstoppable, though. If we're considering regular season, I agree with Kobe being more unstoppable in his prime, at least offensively, but a big, big knock on Kobe is that he never really dominated or even really outplayed his wing counterpart in a Finals series, with the exception of Kerry Kittles and Courtney Lee. Not really high profile names. His playoff metrics are also pretty underwhelming compared to other greats.

There really isn’t any diplomatic way to this: Tim Duncan’s playoff performances essentially run circles over Kobe Bryant’s. Indeed, the Big Fundamental has five postseason performances that surpass Kobe Bryant’s best playoff run (2001-02, 2005-06, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2008-09) and also several other notable playoff performances.

http://www.warriorsworld.net/2011/02/20/kobe-duncan-debate-close/

lefty
12-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Bird would have kilt that nigga
True

He was also better than Magic tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 09:43 AM
So salty :lol

Killa is a proper fan. Front of the jersey not the back. He's appreciated Kobe for what he's done, but now it's time to excise the tumor from the collective ass of the Lakers organization.

He's also a fan of basketball, the sport, and all objective fans know that Tim>Kirby. It's just common sense now, an incontrovertible fact, like gravity or you being gay.

Also...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

The Buss family would be poor if not for Kobe..real talk you dumbass...shall I do the math for you again...they got that fucking cable deal off the strength of Kobe nothing more nothing less....in 17 yrs...(less his first 3 yrs in ) according to their own accountants Kobe alone has generated 85-90 million revenue as net profit you do the math dipshit....if I take the low end at 85 mill per...thats ~1.4 billion if I take the high end at 90 thats ~1.5 billion add TWC's deal of 3 billion over 20yrs on the strength of what Kobe brought to the table thats 4.5 billion in the low end all thanks to Kobe tbh...and you have the nerve to call who a cancer? :lol

While that nikka you cheer for gave back 30 million to the Spurs and lost another 27 to bad investments and likely another 20-30 during the divorce....

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 09:44 AM
That's the purest form of unstoppable, though. If we're considering regular season, I agree with Kobe being more unstoppable in his prime, at least offensively, but a big, big knock on Kobe is that he never really dominated or even really outplayed his wing counterpart in a Finals series, with the exception of Kerry Kittles and Courtney Lee. Not really high profile names. His playoff metrics are also pretty underwhelming compared to other greats.

http://www.warriorsworld.net/2011/02/20/kobe-duncan-debate-close/

Not a bad argument. and again not worried about the stats and yes, I was speaking offense. And you are right Finals performance is another reason why I have Duncan and Magic over Kobe (career wise). To me dominant is also knowing what a player wants to do and not being able to stop it. The shaq power dropstep, the KAreem skyhook, the Kobe elbow or baseline fade, The Lebron power crab dribble drive, the Jordan hanging in the air jumper, the dreamshake. People knew those moves were coming repeatedly could not stop it and that was what I was referring to. Being able to exert your will offensively even over help our double teams. Duncan would pass in those situations (lebron and Magic too but Lebron is such a freak) the other guys would still try and often still score.

Duncan's counter post moves. flips shots etc. make him a much more varied scorer than Shaq ... doesnt make him more dominant.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 09:48 AM
True

Only he didn't Prove it when face to face....

https://youtu.be/x6NGUpm4LHE

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 09:50 AM
True

Nope. better prime? Probably. Bird's MVP seasons were sick. But not only does Magic own the head2head (didnt Mid just talk about finals performances) but Magic crushes Bird in playoff winshares as well. From 1980-1984 it was Bird but in the end it was Magic. Stop that.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Not a bad argument. and again not worried about the stats and yes, I was speaking offense. And you are right Finals performance is another reason why I have Duncan and Magic over Kobe (career wise). To me dominant is also knowing what a player wants to do and not being able to stop it. The shaq power dropstep, the KAreem skyhook, the Kobe elbow or baseline fade, The Lebron power crab dribble drive, the Jordan hanging in the air jumper, the dreamshake. People knew those moves were coming repeatedly could not stop it and that was what I was referring to. Being able to exert your will offensively even over help our double teams. Duncan would pass in those situations (lebron and Magic too but Lebron is such a freak) the other guys would still try and often still score.

Duncan's counter post moves. flips shots etc. make him a much more varied scorer than Shaq ... doesnt make him more dominant.

Duncan faced shit defenses in the finals and no atheletic players to challenge him what so ever.....Kobe shatted on whomever he played the WCF's so he never played that balls to the walls type in every finals...but make no mistake Kobe has faced far greater competition in the finals than Duncan....in fact when we lost to the Pistons they had a solid 3 man rotation on Kobe....when we lost to Boston they had a solid 5 man rotation on Kobe at all times...Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Tony Allen, James Posey and Rondo....all defended Kobe 2 at a fucking time....with KG , Perk and Powe anchoring the fucking paint...with no Bynum and Ariza for Kobe...name for me a finals where Duncan comes remotely close to facing such competition....you won't find it...real talk

midnightpulp
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
The Buss family would be poor if not for Kobe..real talk you dumbass...shall I do the math for you again...they got that fucking cable deal off the strength of Kobe nothing more nothing less....in 17 yrs...(less his first 3 yrs in ) according to their own accountants Kobe alone has generated 85-90 million revenue as net profit you do the math dipshit....if I take the low end at 85 mill per...thats ~1.4 billion if I take the high end at 90 thats ~1.5 billion add TWC's deal of 3 billion over 20yrs on the strength of what Kobe brought to the table thats 4.5 billion in the low end all thanks to Kobe tbh...and you have the nerve to call who a cancer? :lol

While that nikka you cheer for gave back 30 million to the Spurs and lost another 27 to bad investments and likely another 20-30 during the divorce....

:lol That's a bad thing? I root for the front of the jersey, homie. If Duncan took full price, we can't pay Leonard and LMA. Meanwhile, Kobe taking full price meant you could only get greats such as Lou Williams and Roy Hibbert :lmao

And no, the Buss family would not be poor without Kirby. The Lakers have been the most marketable NBA franchise for 40 years.

weebo
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM

There's more to basketball than scoring points and shooting air balls dipshit

midnightpulp
12-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Duncan faced shit defenses in the finals and no atheletic players to challenge him what so ever.....Kobe shatted on whomever he played the WCF's so he never played that balls to the walls type in every finals...but make no mistake Kobe has faced far greater competition in the finals than Duncan....in fact when we lost to the Pistons they had a solid 3 man rotation on Kobe....when we lost to Boston they had a solid 5 man rotation on Kobe at all times...Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Tony Allen, James Posey and Rondo....all defended Kobe 2 at a fucking time....with KG , Perk and Powe anchoring the fucking paint...with no Bynum and Ariza for Kobe...name for me a finals where Duncan comes remotely close to facing such competition....you won't find it...real talk

:lmao Calling Leon Powe a paint anchor. And Kobe wasn't triple teamed. They had players (namely Paul Pierce and Posey) who could D up Kobe one-on-one. And :lol getting d'ed up by Paul Pierce.

Here's an easy way to look at it, Kool:

Kobe faced the Ben Wallace/Billups Pistons. Both equally good in defense on the perimeter and interior.

Duncan faced them the next year.

Both had a tough series, but Duncan performed better.

Kobe faced the Jason Kidd Nets. They were actually better on the interior (Dikembe/Kenyon Martin) than were on the perimeter defensively (Kerry Kittles/Richard Jefferson/Lucious Harris :lmao).

Duncan faced that team the very next season.

Kobe had a good series. Duncan had a historic series.

That should settle it, homie :toast

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 10:20 AM
There's more to basketball than scoring points and shooting air balls dipshit

Yeah, no shit. You do realize that is why i have duncan over Kobe? The point was about offensive dominance which is primarily about scoring ...genius.

weebo
12-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Yeah, no shit. You do realize that is why i have duncan over Kobe? The point was about offensive dominance which is primarily about scoring ...genius.

So volume shooting to score points is considered dominance now? Well fuck me then...

Arcadian
12-03-2015, 10:56 AM
OP is a butt-devastated faggot, kill yourself, etc.

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 11:19 AM
So volume shooting to score points is considered dominance now? Well fuck me then...

Shaq is a volume shooter? LeBron and Hakeem too? I can see that case being made for Jordan and of course Kobe ...but those weren't the only players discussed.Here.

weebo
12-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Shaq is a volume shooter? LeBron and Hakeem too? I can see that case being made for Jordan and of course Kobe ...but those weren't the only players discussed.Here.

Im talking about your idol kirb and :lol at you comparing a sidekick to legends of the game

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Im talking about your idol kirb and :lol at you comparing a sidekick to legends of the game

when you use the term "legend" a case can be made even if duncan is the greater player that Kobe is the greater legend ... From Webster's:

leg·end
ˈ(lejənd)
noun
1.a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
"the legend of King Arthur"
synonyms: myth, saga, epic, tale, story, folk tale, folk story, fairy tale, fable, mythos, folklore, lore, mythology, fantasy, oral history, folk tradition; urban myth
"Arthurian legends"

2. an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, phenomenon, luminary, leading light, giant; More
adjective
very well known.
"his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

Not sure if you were describing a legend in the current NBA (even now) many names that would come up first before Kobe. that doesnt help his shooting % but poor word choice on your part ...

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 12:33 PM
:lol That's a bad thing? I root for the front of the jersey, homie. If Duncan took full price, we can't pay Leonard and LMA. Meanwhile, Kobe taking full price meant you could only get greats such as Lou Williams and Roy Hibbert :lmao

And no, the Buss family would not be poor without Kirby. The Lakers have been the most marketable NBA franchise for 40 years.

You're a moron mid....but I do appreciate you for some odd reason.....lets break this down....he gives up 30 mill and still doesn't get a ring...lets say he does get 6..it won't even mean anything financially not even on the margins...his last ring is proof...he won and no one even noticed...if I'm Kobe and I'm sitting on 5....what the fuck is playing for 2 million gonna do for me...Kobe gives that money up and he still doesn't get 6...its like Whitemamba said in hindsight Colorado cost Kobe his 6th....I'd rather sign for 2yrs 50 million than 2 yrs 5 milion....Tammy is a got dam fool no ring is worth that especially when you already got 5....ok ya big dummy :lol

weebo
12-03-2015, 12:34 PM
when you use the term "legend" a case can be made even if duncan is the greater player that Kobe is the greater legend ... From Webster's:

leg·end
ˈ(lejənd)
noun
1.a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
"the legend of King Arthur"
synonyms: myth, saga, epic, tale, story, folk tale, folk story, fairy tale, fable, mythos, folklore, lore, mythology, fantasy, oral history, folk tradition; urban myth
"Arthurian legends"

2. an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, phenomenon, luminary, leading light, giant; More
adjective
very well known.
"his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

Not sure if you were describing a legend in the current NBA (even now) many names that would come up first before Kobe. that doesnt help his shooting % but poor word choice on your part ...

I don't consider coat tailing side kicks legends bro and many others don't...you want to water down the term "legend" by quoting dictionaries to justify your idol so be it...whether you kirby fanboys want to admit or not...your idol was never the reason teams feared the lakers...as a spur fan i know this all too well...during the lakers early runs it was shaq we feared...bryan was secondary...in fact sometimes our only hope vs the lakers was if kirby decided to chuck away ala chimpbrook because there was no way we could stop shap.....later it was pau, odumb, drew bynum, and to a lesser extent artest...it was always the lakers front line that were the key cogs of those championships..that's what teams feared most because they were dominant...you and like many of your ilk bought into the false media hype of him being the next "air" jordan...the nba was starving for one...kirby was in the perfect marketplace for it...and the lakers were winning titles despite bryan's egomaniacal ways...so no i dont consider kirby a legend instead more of a glorified tmac or ai

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 12:54 PM
I don't consider coat tailing side kicks legends bro and many others don't...you want to water down the term "legend" by quoting dictionaries to justify your idol so be it...whether you kirby fanboys want to admit or not...your idol was never the reason teams feared the lakers...as a spur fan i know this all too well...during the lakers early runs it was shaq we feared...bryan was secondary...in fact sometimes our only hope vs the lakers was if kirby decided to chuck away ala chimpbrook because there was no way we could stop shap.....later it was pau, odumb, drew bynum, and to a lesser extent artest...it was always the lakers front line that were the key cogs of those championships..that's what teams feared most because they were dominant...you and like many of your ilk bought into the false media hype of him being the next "air" jordan...the nba was starving for one...kirby was in the perfect marketplace for it...and the lakers were winning titles despite bryan's egomaniacal ways...so no i dont consider kirby a legend instead more of a glorified tmac or ai

:lmao :wakeup

Buddy Mignon
12-03-2015, 01:47 PM
I told you the nigga was a mole.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2015, 02:30 PM
:lmao Kobe wasn't triple teamed. They had players (namely Paul Pierce and Posey) who could D up Kobe one-on-one.[/B] And :lol getting d'ed up by Paul Pierce.
:toast

Lets call this the day that Kool took a massive wet shit on Mid....:lmao not only was he tripled team he was quadrupled team as this vid shows....go head mid suck my dick some more brother :lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=456028744536364&id=407101112762461&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

lefty
12-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Nope. better prime? Probably. Bird's MVP seasons were sick. But not only does Magic own the head2head (didnt Mid just talk about finals performances) but Magic crushes Bird in playoff winshares as well. From 1980-1984 it was Bird but in the end it was Magic. Stop that.
- Bird was more complete than Magic
- the Lakers had a MUCH BETTER bench
- arguably a better coach
- The Eastern Conference was MUCH TOUGHER than the West, Lakers got lucky the Rockets had injuries and bad management after the 86 season
- Just look at the 87 Celtics, those playoff series vs Detroit left a mark, they could barely walk, all the Lakers had to do is run

Killakobe81
12-03-2015, 04:03 PM
I told you the nigga was a mole.

Me? Nah I'm a independent contractor. Kinda like Leon the Professional or the Killer from the john woo flick. I live by my own code. Like omar without the sword swallowing.

DPG21920
12-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Killa is that dude. Kool & Luva were exposed by everyone years ago :lol It's amazing how both of them have followed Kobe's career :wow

Both were solid for what they did (but overrated), were selfish and have driven their franchise into the ground with terrible karma and basketball acumen. Now they are pitiful and have become a joke.

Silver&Black
12-03-2015, 05:42 PM
KK81 is a realist....

Aids and Naruto live in some fantasy world where the Lakers are 6th seed material.

BTW...Sup Thread I see you lurking.