PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Screamin A Smith says Mark Jackson deserves more credit for the Dubs success

spurraider21
12-03-2015, 11:58 PM
:lmao
:lmao playing the race card
:lmao most iso-heavy team in the NBA under jackson
:lmao #1 in the nba in assists the following year

https://soundcloud.com/the-stephen-a-smith-show/stephen-a-says-mark-jackson-deserves-more-credit-for-the-warriors-2015-2016-early-season-success

SupremeGuy
12-04-2015, 12:06 AM
How does that fucker still have a job? :lol

Chris
12-04-2015, 12:11 AM
How does that fucker still have a job? :lol

He gets under people's skin and he does it well. Media is all about diversity these days so he fits the repertoire.

DMC
12-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Whatever got a team to a championship was the right thing. Mark had plenty of opportunities and made bad decisions. We all knew it. Someone needs to tell SAS that the NBA isn't a government organization, so being a minority doesn't get you more points in the hiring process.

The truth is that there's a really long list of ex-NBA players who tried their hand at coaching and failed. Most of them are black. Most of the good coaches aren't black. There are only 3 decent black coaches: Rivers, Gentry and Hollins. Everyone else is just a token minority who does more harm than good. I think most teams under these assholes could do better without the coach.

Mal
12-04-2015, 09:00 PM
That`s racists

DMC
12-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Wonder if SAS ever considered that ESPN is the source of the majority of "credit" given to Steve Kerr.

Othyus Lalanne
12-05-2015, 05:50 AM
Fucking fake republican.

Spurtacular
12-05-2015, 04:48 PM
"You actually have people in this game talking about Luke Walton getting a chance to head coach before Mark Jackson gets another shot. This is what disgusts me."

I guess perfection disgusts him.

Spurtacular
12-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Steve Kerr was an upgrade on Mark Jackson. That's the bottom line. Everyone knows it.

Biernutz
12-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Steve Kerr is a likable guy but is he a Phillip jr. by walking into a ready
made champship team. Look at Luke...does anyone consider him a champship
coach?

Ginobilly
12-05-2015, 05:13 PM
"You actually have people in this game talking about Luke Walton getting a chance to head coach before Mark Jackson gets another shot. This is what disgusts me."

I guess perfection disgusts him.

I guess white coaches represent that father figure that these players never had and they tend to play harder.:cry (didn't Pop take out George Hill for ice cream and a movie once?)