SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Just awful

RD2191
12-04-2015, 12:28 AM
What did she say?

SpurPadre
12-04-2015, 12:29 AM
She's trying too hard to be ghetto on TV.

RD2191
12-04-2015, 12:29 AM
What did she say?

TheDoctor
12-04-2015, 12:31 AM
What did she say?

ducks
12-04-2015, 12:31 AM
She tall

LongtimeSpursFan
12-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Leslie is one smart woman.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:32 AM
What did she say?

Bunch of dumb shit. Seemed like she was just trying to take the opposite side of Barkley. Barkley said the Lakers were a terrible organization. She said they weren't but then agreed with his points. Then tried to say that Times are different and a rich and famous nineteen year old today knows his place and how to act. Just dumb stuff.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:34 AM
She did it again. Barkley made the point that Whiteside is the most important player on that team. She immediately disagreed and said it was Dragic.

SpurPadre
12-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Nothing in particular other than throwing around street slang when it isn't called for. Then again, I've always found it a turn off when women act like that so maybe that's just my hang up.

GSH
12-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Bunch of dumb shit. Seemed like she was just trying to take the opposite side of Barkley. Barkley said the Lakers were a terrible organization. She said they weren't but then agreed with his points. Then tried to say that Times are different and a rich and famous nineteen year old today knows his place and how to act. Just dumb stuff.

I'm glad someone else started this thread, so I can just chime in. I heard that exchange, and she wasn't just a bitch, she was a stupid bitch. She got that smirky tone in her voice and asked Barkley, "So you think the Lakers should have drafted Okafor this year? That would have helped?"

There are a lot of women commentators I like, and would be happy to listen to. But not her Grace-Jones-looking ass.

Great player. Commentator? Not so much.

Dancelot
12-04-2015, 12:42 AM
She's just a butt hurt lakers fan.

MultiTroll
12-04-2015, 12:47 AM
She's just a butt hurt lakers fan.
Her and Barkley trying to equate Kobmes play with Duncans was a farce.

:cry They are equal players this year. If only Kobme had the same team around him as Duncan :cry

Zero credibility. Cannot believe Barkley sold out.

testies
12-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Who cares, that show was made for mouthbreathers anyways. Can't believe you guys watch that crap. Next thing you'll say Stephen A Smith is dumb.. wow discovered the moon huh?

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Kobe regretting he didn't take more of a leadership role with Shaq. Lmao

HI-FI
12-04-2015, 12:55 AM
that made me laugh but that interview was the least sociopathic I've seen from Kobe.

RD2191
12-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Bump.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Lisa Leslie: Kobes always been a great guy.
I wish Ernie would have said, "except for the rape"

SpurPadre
12-04-2015, 12:59 AM
She's definitely no Becky in terms of smarts and class.

BatManu20
12-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Just watched that segment. They were talking about who's had the better career, Tim or Kobe, and Charles said it was Duncan. He was explaining his answer and somewhere in the middle of it said, "The Lakers organization is terrible" and Leslie immediately interrupted and said something along the lines of "Whoa, the Lakers organization is not terrible. They have had some setback with injuries and yada yada yada.." And rambled on with some bullshit excuse and Chuck and Kenny had to just sit there nod their heads bc if they dared correct her then people would probably call them sexist or something.

100%duncan
12-04-2015, 01:41 AM
No comment

DenialTwist
12-04-2015, 03:59 AM
She did it again. Barkley made the point that Whiteside is the most important player on that team. She immediately disagreed and said it was Dragic.

Lol. Dragic is overrated and overpaid. Aside from Wade, Whiteside is more valuable on that team.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-04-2015, 04:04 AM
All I know is my brother said he liked her so I'm gonna agree

ceperez
12-04-2015, 05:18 AM
Just watched that segment. They were talking about who's had the better career, Tim or Kobe, and Charles said it was Duncan. He was explaining his answer and somewhere in the middle of it said, "The Lakers organization is terrible" and Leslie immediately interrupted and said something along the lines of "Whoa, the Lakers organization is not terrible. They have had some setback with injuries and yada yada yada.." And rambled on with some bullshit excuse and Chuck and Kenny had to just sit there nod their heads bc if they dared correct her then people would probably call them sexist or something.

She absolutely has to defend the LA organization, she was part of it.

Lakers haven't been doing well for the past couple of years, but they are a good organization. They did draft Kobe that got them 5 rings. Kobe wasn't the top player in his draft. They won of course because they could pay up for both Shaq and Gasol. Compared to the Knicks who can similarly pay up, they are an outstanding organization.

gospursgojas
12-04-2015, 06:32 AM
I did not enjoy looking at her either

Fireball
12-04-2015, 08:16 AM
but that video montage with her dunking on Shaq was funny

Keepin' it real
12-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Yeah, too bad she can't be smart, insightful, quirky, and cute like you guys.

Remind me again why she's on the TNT post game show and you're not?

jermaine
12-04-2015, 09:12 AM

The way he ripped Westbrook ..... Idk about that one. Both are very important.

I. Hustle
12-04-2015, 09:26 AM
She absolutely has to defend the LA organization, she was part of it.

Lakers haven't been doing well for the past couple of years, but they are a good organization. They did draft Kobe that got them 5 rings. Kobe wasn't the top player in his draft. They won of course because they could pay up for both Shaq and Gasol. Compared to the Knicks who can similarly pay up, they are an outstanding organization.

Or did Charlotte draft him and he refused to play there?

https://blog-blogmediainc.netdna-ssl.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/2832048/0118178001439893405_filepicker.jpg

hater
12-04-2015, 09:33 AM
that was a woman?

ceperez
12-04-2015, 09:35 AM

You didn't get what she said. She said that Heat could be much better than they currently are if Dragic started playing like he used to.

Russ
12-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Lisa Leslie is now an LA broadcaster often paired with Michael Cooper on local TV after Laker games.

I think she is fairly good.

But if you think she's bad, you should see Michael Cooper.

look_at_g_shred
12-04-2015, 10:46 AM
What did he say?

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 10:54 AM
You didn't get what she said. She said that Heat could be much better than they currently are if Dragic started playing like he used to.

No...I heard the rest of it and it sounded like she backed off a little and said that Dragic was the X factor. But she was so quick to interrupt Barkley first mentioned Whiteside that he didn't even get to finish his sentence. Barkley says some dumb things too and I'm sure Leslie knows some things about basketball. But constantly disagreeing with someone that played in the NBA and has been analyzing teams and players for 15 years, she needs to step back some.

BatManu20
12-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Lisa Leslie is now an LA broadcaster often paired with Michael Cooper on local TV after Laker games.

I think she is fairly good.

But if you think she's bad, you should see Michael Cooper.

Living in LA, I see them quite often. They're all extremely biased (obv). James Worthy is the only one I can watch for more than 5 minutes.

Obstructed_View
12-04-2015, 12:09 PM

Wasn't as funny as the line about him working so hard to make his teammates better. My side still hurts.

KDKSpurs24
12-04-2015, 12:28 PM
No...I heard the rest of it and it sounded like she backed off a little and said that Dragic was the X factor. But she was so quick to interrupt Barkley first mentioned Whiteside that he didn't even get to finish his sentence. Barkley says some dumb things too and I'm sure Leslie knows some things about basketball. But constantly disagreeing with someone that played in the NBA and has been analyzing teams and players for 15 years, she needs to step back some.

You're trying to hard. It wasn't even that bad. I watched it as well and it wasn't like she disrespectfully interrupted him. Even Barkley said it was a good point. Which she did because Dragic has failed to meet expectations and if he got back to his expected level then they should improve as a team. Disagreements are good for TV. I also don't think you understood her tone that well.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 12:42 PM
You're trying to hard. It wasn't even that bad. I watched it as well and it wasn't like she disrespectfully interrupted him. Even Barkley said it was a good point. Which she did because Dragic has failed to meet expectations and if he got back to his expected level then they should improve as a team. Disagreements are good for TV. I also don't think you understood her tone that well.

Barkley said that to shut her up and then went on to explain why Whiteside is so important. I don't mind the disagreements and I admit I was watching while doing some other things. But she was quick to disagree with him on multiple points and I thought most of her takes were wrong. I probably wouldn't have paid any attention except her defending the Laker organization from the get go. Barkley was spot on in that they have been turrible recently. Mostly due to management of the situation. And that includes how much power they give to Kobe.

GSH
12-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Barkley said that to shut her up and then went on to explain why Whiteside is so important. I don't mind the disagreements and I admit I was watching while doing some other things. But she was quick to disagree with him on multiple points and I thought most of her takes were wrong. I probably wouldn't have paid any attention except her defending the Laker organization from the get go. Barkley was spot on in that they have been turrible recently. Mostly due to management of the situation. And that includes how much power they give to Kobe.

It was like she was trying to prove she has just as big of a dick as the other three - especially Barkley. She wasn't trying to make her own points, so much as she was trying to piss on him. If she had said anything of substance, it would be one thing. I know she must know basketball. Maybe if she just did her thing, instead of marking territory like a dog.

Those defending her - imagine someone like Reggie Miller doing the same thing. Not providing analysis, just smirking and calling out Barkley. Most people don't want to watch that.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 01:05 PM
It was like she was trying to prove she has just as big of a dick as the other three - especially Barkley. She wasn't trying to make her own points, so much as she was trying to piss on him. If she had said anything of substance, it would be one thing. I know she must know basketball. Maybe if she just did her thing, instead of marking territory like a dog.

Those defending her - imagine someone like Reggie Miller doing the same thing. Not providing analysis, just smirking and calling out Barkley. Most people don't want to watch that.

This was EXACTLY the vibe she gave off.

Old School 44
12-04-2015, 01:18 PM
She was just trying too hard to do the point-counter point crap like Stephen A/Skip. No big deal.

Brazil
12-04-2015, 01:19 PM
still better than Shaq tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 01:55 PM

What she said was that 19 year olds today are completely aware that there are cameras everywhere and that even with a sense of entitlement there is no excuse for that. I thought she made sense. But you dumbed it down into something else so I can understand why you wouldn't have liked it.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 02:03 PM

You should act more insecure about women; they love it when you behave like this. Unless you are the he-she they talk about.

She had been quiet the entire segment up to that point. And she said that Dragic is not playing up to his potential as evidenced by previous seasons. She's right I think. Nevermind that the entire show is centered around them disagreeing with each other and the ensuing banter and trash talk. She needs to know her place I guess? What a Pakistani way of thinking of things.

TheDoctor
12-04-2015, 02:08 PM
FWIW, she said Tony Parker was a good penetrator.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 02:15 PM

And wtf is she supposed to. Submit to them and acknowledge that they are her betters?

Read my other two posts. She gave analysis and didn't talk all that much.

I bet you never get laid.

GSH
12-04-2015, 02:20 PM
You should act more insecure about women

I always wonder how some of you assholes think you can detect things that other people never said. Must be cool to be a fucking psychic.

Your therapist must smile a lot, too.

GSH
12-04-2015, 02:22 PM
FWIW, she said Tony Parker was a good penetrator.

:lol

You know that comment just shows your insecurities about women? Fuzzy's Psychic Hotline told me.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 02:24 PM
You should act more insecure about women; they love it when you behave like this. Unless you are the he-she they talk about.

She had been quiet the entire segment up to that point. And she said that Dragic is not playing up to his potential as evidenced by previous seasons. She's right I think. Nevermind that the entire show is centered around them disagreeing with each other and the ensuing banter and trash talk. She needs to know her place I guess? What a Pakistani way of thinking of things.

LOL that me saying an announcer is stupid makes me insecure around women. And she wasn't quiet the whole segment. The beginning of the segment started with the comparison between Tim and Kobe. Which is when she interrupted Charles about the Lakers.

She did a shitty job and didn't add anything. They've had other male guests that have done the same so it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

TheDoctor
12-04-2015, 02:26 PM

You know that comment just shows your insecurities about women?...

Different context mate.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 02:27 PM
She was just trying too hard to do the point-counter point crap like Stephen A/Skip. No big deal.

Not in the grand scheme of things. But if she's trying to position herself for a career as a TV analyst/personality, it was a big deal. If that's what she's going to bring, I don't think we'll see much of her on TNT.

still better than Shaq tbh

no

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 02:37 PM

You know that comment just shows your insecurities about women? Fuzzy's Psychic Hotline told me.

Well we both know you won't touch my comments on you saying " she was trying to prove she has just as big of a dick as the other three" as if it is a bad thing and address what I actually say. Psychics pull things out of nothing. I am talking about what I just quoted.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 02:40 PM
LOL that me saying an announcer is stupid makes me insecure around women. And she wasn't quiet the whole segment. The beginning of the segment started with the comparison between Tim and Kobe. Which is when she interrupted Charles about the Lakers.

She did a shitty job and didn't add anything. They've had other male guests that have done the same so it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

They had multiple segments, before during and after the game. The sequences did not happen all at the same time. You've literally brought up every time she talked, 4 times, and complained about it.

Your coy ignorance routine would work if not for your accompaniment with GSH who is blatant. I guess I'll just have to continue condescend through this shit too.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 02:49 PM
This was EXACTLY the vibe she gave off.

You did say that you feel EXACTLY the same way.

:lol This is hilarious. You two are afraid of strong women.

Brazil
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
no

:rolleyes

yes

AFMadison
12-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Who cares, that show was made for mouthbreathers anyways. Can't believe you guys watch that crap. Next thing you'll say Stephen A Smith is dumb.. wow discovered the moon huh?
I actually enjoy first take and the TNT halftime shows but Lisa Leslie blows a huge one

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 04:31 PM
They had multiple segments, before during and after the game. The sequences did not happen all at the same time. You've literally brought up every time she talked, 4 times, and complained about it.

Your coy ignorance routine would work if not for your accompaniment with GSH who is blatant. I guess I'll just have to continue condescend through this shit too.

are you fucking trolling?

Everything I brought up was on the segment after the game all within about 10-15 minutes. I didn't get to watch the game until 3rd quarter so if she said anything stupid at halftime I missed it.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 04:41 PM
are you fucking trolling?

Everything I brought up was on the segment after the game all within about 10-15 minutes. I didn't get to watch the game until 3rd quarter so if she said anything stupid at halftime I missed it.

She spoke 4 times in 3 segments. Twice in the last one. Every time she has spoken has been brought up, remembered by an obvious simpleton, and then hammered with the half baked remembrance. I know this because that is where we started. Me pointing out how you had dumbed down what she said into something else.

Then of course there was your mutual catharsis with GSH. It is what it is. I don't give a shit if you cannot or won't see it anymore. It's pretty fucking obvious at this point.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 05:37 PM
She spoke 4 times in 3 segments. Twice in the last one. Every time she has spoken has been brought up, remembered by an obvious simpleton, and then hammered with the half baked remembrance. I know this because that is where we started. Me pointing out how you had dumbed down what she said into something else.

Then of course there was your mutual catharsis with GSH. It is what it is. I don't give a shit if you cannot or won't see it anymore. It's pretty fucking obvious at this point.

well as I mentioned, I didn't see anything else until after the game. the thread was started after her getting all "oh no he di'unt" when Charles dissed the Lakers. Then she kept being stooopid so I made some more comments. I'm glad I didn't have to watch the halftime to see anything else dumb she might have said.

I doubt me and GSW are the only ones in the world who were thinking that she was dumb and a crappy commentator.

In the future, if she appears on the show, I'll probably tape a piece of paper over the part where she's standing and when I hear her start to speak, I'll cover my ears and go "yahhahayahhaayaah" so I don't have to listen to her stupid bullshit.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 05:39 PM
well as I mentioned, I didn't see anything else until after the game. the thread was started after her getting all "oh no he di'unt" when Charles dissed the Lakers. Then she kept being stooopid so I made some more comments. I'm glad I didn't have to watch the halftime to see anything else dumb she might have said.

I doubt me and GSW are the only ones in the world who were thinking that she was dumb and a crappy commentator.

In the future, if she appears on the show, I'll probably tape a piece of paper over the part where she's standing and when I hear her start to speak, I'll cover my ears and go "yahhahayahhaayaah" so I don't have to listen to her stupid bullshit.

Your avoidance of my central point and instead talking around the issue is noted. I too doubt that you two are the only people that feel that way. We do live in the society we live in. Doesn't mitigate one whit that you guys reflexively get upset when women assert themselves.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Your avoidance of my central point and instead talking around the issue is noted. I too doubt that you two are the only people that feel that way. We do live in the society we live in. Doesn't mitigate one whit that you guys reflexively get upset when women assert themselves.

I think this conversation with you adequately proves that I have no qualms with women asserting themselves. M'Lady.

Raven
12-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol. Dragic is overrated and overpaid. Aside from Wade, Whiteside is more valuable on that team.

uhhhh no.

Obstructed_View
12-04-2015, 06:57 PM
She's sitting there talking with Barkley and Kenny Smith, taking the place of Shaq. That show is an absolute fountain of idiotic takes and stupid observations, so she fits right in. I'm unsure how it was the best show on television only a few short years ago.

Spurtacular
12-04-2015, 10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8_STfmPjCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQwQS-LnWec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vt9WNg0nY

Spurtacular
12-04-2015, 10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOzXRYpUkNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts24GG7maz8