PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else annoyed with the Announcer's last night.

Wildcat67
12-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Kawhi hit 7 threes in a row, and they barely even raised their voices. If that was Curry hitting 7 threes in a row, they would be screaming and hollering and calling him the greatest player of all time. They also barely even talked about how great Kawhi has been this year, and specifically why.

National broadcast and he barely got any hype.

Not that it matters in the end, I just love Kawhi and appreciate the amazing growth he has made and it would be nice if the casual fan could of been made aware of what he is doing this year.

AFMadison
12-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Let them stay under the radar, fine by me

SupremeGuy
12-04-2015, 10:06 PM
I was watching on FSSW, but it was Reggie right? That cuck faggot hates the Spurs.

KDKSpurs24
12-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Kawhi hit 7 threes in a row, and they barely even raised their voices. If that was Curry hitting 7 threes in a row, they would be screaming and hollering and calling him the greatest player of all time. They also barely even talked about how great Kawhi has been this year, and specifically why.

National broadcast and he barely got any hype.

Not that it matters in the end, I just love Kawhi and appreciate the amazing growth he has made and it would be nice if the casual fan could of been made aware of what he is doing this year.

I honestly think it's just you, tbh. They talked well about Kawhi. They raised their voices and said how hot he was getting. Your mind just wanted it to be MORE. Understandable though.

Note: It was kind of an ugly game for people who weren't fans of each team so maybe they weren't really into it either. Factor that in as well.

lilbthebasedgod
12-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Nah, they were fine.

nowitzkikopf
12-04-2015, 11:42 PM
actually, i thought reggie gave Kawhi a lot more credit than he's given to the spurs in the past- said he was superstar level. they also dedicated the end of the 3rd and a lot of the 4th to talking about how under the radar the spurs have been, how good they can be, and how their defense is the best in the NBA

Obstructed_View
12-05-2015, 01:08 AM
Not sure how much more complimentary Reggie Miller could have been to Kawhi.

emanueldavidginobili
12-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Not sure how much more complimentary Reggie Miller could have been to Kawhi.

This, he also praised Manu for diving for a loose ball saying that's a first ballot HOF'er right there

SPURt
12-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Reggie called Kawhi a "super star" over and over. Reggie also had a raging KA boner because of the UCLA connection. I think Kyle might've swayed Reggie's feelings towards the Spurs.

SPURt
12-05-2015, 07:37 AM
This, he also praised Manu for diving for a loose ball saying that's a first ballot HOF'er right there
They also compared Tim and Manu to Kobe a lot. The best thing about Kobe's "make a wish" tour is it makes Tim and Manu's sacrifice of statistics for winning look really really good. Kobe is going to set records for minutes + inefficiency while Tim is going to make an All NBA team again.

TheDoctor
12-05-2015, 08:02 AM
They praised the Spurs' culture all night, talked about how dominant on both sides of the court Kawhi has become, even getting hyped after his treys saying along he's reaching that superstar territory, plus talked about how great Tim Duncan and Pop have been through all these years.

wut
12-05-2015, 08:24 AM
about the worst I could say is that they were 'chatty'...not really into the game. They gave plenty of compliments to Kawahi; and to be fair, at the time of his streak I think they were talking to a man that is battling cancer.

Wildcat67
12-05-2015, 08:40 AM
about the worst I could say is that they were 'chatty'...not really into the game. They gave plenty of compliments to Kawahi; and to be fair, at the time of his streak I think they were talking to a man that is battling cancer.

That was probably it, I just have seen many games where a guy hits 5,6,7 Threes in a row, and every time the announcers got more and more hyped after every shot to a crescendo when he hit 7 or 8. The announcers were just kinda like "Kawhi hits another 3".

bic50
12-05-2015, 09:13 AM

bic50
12-05-2015, 09:14 AM

TDomination
12-05-2015, 09:25 AM
didn't see the broadcast but the less praise we get the better. all i want is that championship

r0drig0lac
12-05-2015, 09:54 AM

CP48107
12-05-2015, 09:56 AM
I honestly think it's just you, tbh. They talked well about Kawhi. They raised their voices and said how hot he was getting. Your mind just wanted it to be MORE. Understandable though.

Note: It was kind of an ugly game for people who weren't fans of each team so maybe they weren't really into it either. Factor that in as well. + 1

I agree. I thought Miller kept saying Kawhi is a legit emerging super star.

Kikoluna
12-05-2015, 10:43 AM
I don't watch spurs on tnt. I don't appreciate the disrespect by National media. Give me bill and Sean any day. And I agree with the point on Kawhi's 7 3-pointers, had it been curry, they would have gone crazy....greatest shooter ever bla bla bla nonsense

Harry Callahan
12-05-2015, 11:54 AM
I thought Reggie was OK. He also liked the fact that a fellow Bruin (Anderson) is on the Spurs roster.

I'm just glad the Spurs have already laid a foundation for the next 4-5 years at the forward position.

Obstructed_View
12-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Reggie was following the UCLA Kentucky game which was happening at the same time. They don't pay him enough to focus on the job he's got.

SnakeBoy
12-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Reggie called Kawhi a "super star" over and over.

but he didn't call him a super duper star...:cryReggie hates Kawhi:cry