PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Has An NBA Arena Ever Sold Out Because Tim Duncan Was Coming To Town?

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Fuck no :lmao thats why he won't get the same kind of Love as Kobe...no one is celebrating a boring ass player who couldn't generate ticket sales...Tim's retirement tour will be pathetic and a pity tour act that will follow Kobe's...people will feel bad and pity him after they've treated Kobe so nice :lmao

weebo
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM
quit trying so hard...kiby/lakers are irrelevant now

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2015, 10:52 AM

Just trill talk....nikka just won a title and received basically ZERO endorsements and Jersey popularity was like 30th in the league :lol fresh off an NBA Title

Xevious
12-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Oh look, another attention whore thread.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2015, 05:51 PM

DeRozan m8
12-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Rent free.

Again.

Kawhitstorm
12-05-2015, 07:01 PM
No b/c he was going to handout a beatdown instead of putting on a clown show like Kirby:lol

HemisfairArena
12-05-2015, 07:03 PM

No Thread. No chance.,,,,he/she cant sustain successfully without the old man,,,,

Arcadian
12-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Fuck no :lmao thats why he won't get the same kind of Love as Kobe...no one is celebrating a boring ass player who couldn't generate ticket sales...Tim's retirement tour will be pathetic and a pity tour act that will follow Kobe's...people will feel bad and pity him after they've treated Kobe so nice :lmao

:lol Duncan already getting more respect from media and non-casual fans than kirbs
:lol Referencing ticket sales as an argument
:lol Got nothing left
:lol Justin Bieber sells lots of tickets too
:lol Butthurt faggot
:lol Coming to the slow, painful realization that kirbs is actually a terrible basketball player and was always overrated, even in his prime
:lol Truth hurts
:lol Duncan better at 39 than kirbs was at 35
:lol Duncan better peak, better achievements, and better longevity
:lol Game over, bitch

Silver&Black
12-05-2015, 07:19 PM
:lol Justin Bieber sells lots of tickets too

Arc

Othyus Lalanne
12-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Just trill talk....nikka just won a title and received basically ZERO endorsements and Jersey popularity was like 30th in the league :lol fresh off an NBA Title

One lives for the fight and one lives for the fame. Only bitches need idols instead of players that give their hearts to the game.

DMC
12-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Kobe Lover: Kobe is more popular!
Kobe Lover 2: Kobe is more wealthy!

ESPN: Kobe isn't in the top 10 all time. Not even close to Tim Duncan.

Here we talk basketball. Take faggot Pinoy nurse and go to LG.com and have a good cry and reminisce about that 81 point game in that year Kobe missed the playoffs.

jeebus
12-05-2015, 07:47 PM
been a rough few years for koolaids. at this point in his life, he's just coming on spurstalk to escape his shitty life at home and abuse from his mom's boyfriend. almost makes you feel sorry for half a second, but then you just end up laughing.

BD24
12-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Kobe Lover: Kobe is more popular!
Kobe Lover 2: Kobe is more wealthy!

ESPN: Kobe isn't in the top 10 all time. Not even close to Tim Duncan.

Here we talk basketball. Take faggot Pinoy nurse and go to LG.com and have a good cry and reminisce about that 81 point game in that year Kobe missed the playoffs.
:lol

Mnky
12-05-2015, 08:48 PM
He's sold out every arena he's played in the playoffs and finals.

Lakerfan wouldn't know about the postseason tho.. tbh

Buddy Mignon
12-05-2015, 09:25 PM
It will be like John Stockton. He'll fade into the crowd and never be heard from again, unless its selling rotten meat at the local HEB... LOL

Silver&Black
12-05-2015, 09:26 PM
^
:lmao 6th seed talk

Buddy Mignon
12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
^

Suck my nuts, lil nigga.

DMC
12-05-2015, 09:34 PM
It will be like John Stockton. He'll fade into the crowd and never be heard from again, unless its selling rotten meat at the local HEB... LOL
Or when they start talking about the best to ever do it.

DMC
12-05-2015, 09:34 PM
^

lol when 6th seed is an irrational dream

Clipper Nation
12-05-2015, 10:56 PM
:lol Kirby
:lol Homeless man's Stephon Marbury

Reck
12-05-2015, 11:00 PM
:lol Kirby
:lol Homeless man's Stephon Marbury

:lol Already ducking US taxes by doing business with camel jockeys.
:lol Vanessa coming for that money.

ElNono
12-05-2015, 11:14 PM
I remember him closing down the Forum...

Spurtacular
12-05-2015, 11:15 PM
As someone who has lived outside of SA; I can say that the Spurs sell tickets. Those tickets are the hotter tickets. There will be a few hotter ones, LBJ tickets, etc.

daslicer
12-05-2015, 11:35 PM
As someone who has lived outside of SA; I can say that the Spurs sell tickets. Those tickets are the hotter tickets. There will be a few hotter ones, LBJ tickets, etc.

Agreed I live Charlotte and the Hornet tickets for the spurs game are already close to all being sold out.

TheSullyMonster
12-06-2015, 04:13 PM

Agreed I live Charlotte and the Hornet tickets for the spurs game are already close to all being sold out.

This is Kool we're talking about. What do facts have to do with it?

Blue Duck
12-06-2015, 05:46 PM
I honestly have no idea why anyone feels compelled to respond to this moron any more. It boggles my mind. Would you try to debate with a retarded monkey? That's basically what this is. If you ignore him, eventually he'll go away

HemisfairArena
12-06-2015, 06:53 PM
At 16-44, things are so bad in Lakerland that they are beginning to lose fans. Besides their number one fan Jack Nicholson (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25079819/jack-nicholson-has-just-about-had-it-with-the-lakers), fans just aren't into supporting one of the worst teams in the league and the team's home attendance has suffered. Dating back to last season, the Lakers (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/LAL/los-angeles-lakers) have failed to sell out 11 home games which is highly unusual for the franchise as since 2006 they have had a home sell-out streak that lasted 320 games.

afireinside20
12-07-2015, 02:54 AM
I honestly have no idea why anyone feels compelled to respond to this moron any more. It boggles my mind. Would you try to debate with a retarded monkey? That's basically what this is. If you ignore him, eventually he'll go away

This

nowitzkikopf
12-07-2015, 03:46 AM

Horse
12-07-2015, 01:45 PM

My god you're a desperate pussy. Who gives a fuck about love. Timmy will lead the team to another playoff run while kobe continues to screw his own team.