PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely no respect for the thus far hapless Texans

GrandeDavid
09-19-2005, 09:56 PM
I just found a foxsports.com poll which asked which team has the best chance at going 0-16 this year. You can find it at foxsports.com/nfl.

The results from 19,000 voters and counting:

1. Texans 38%
2. Vikings 22%
3. Cardinals 17%
4. Packers 11%
5. Ravens 6%
6. Raiders 4%
7. Chargers 2%

While this is "just a poll", there is something telling here. The Texans are the league's youngest franchise and since its inception has been regarded as nothing but "class". Having said that, you gotta figure that there aren't many mass haters or grudge voters. For example, if the Cowboys were 0-2 or the Bengals were 0-2, youŽd have to figure that the haters would come out and pile on just for the sake of piling on. But you gotta figure that the relatively vanilla Houston Texans would not begrudge fans and, therefore, would draw mainly honest opinions.

So this tells me that the Texans must really suck that bad, at least according to the honest opinion of the fans. :lol

Oh brother!

IceColdBrewski
09-19-2005, 10:02 PM
According to that list, yes, the Texans have the best shot of going 0-16.

I don't think any of them will but Texas would definitely be my choice if I had to pick one.

GrandeDavid
09-20-2005, 07:22 AM
Well, as frustrated as I am as Texans fan, I can't see them being THAT bad. But they definitely will be sub-.500 again. They have the absolute sorriest offensive line since the Bengals of the early to mid nineties. Unfortunately they've had some costly as hell near misses with Tony Boselli and Orlando Pace.