PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: ESPN just posted an article saying LeBron needs more help

JohnnyMax
12-05-2015, 06:00 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14293760/lebron-james-needs-more-help-cavs

HI-FI
12-05-2015, 06:11 PM
--written by Clipper Nation

Chris
12-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Last night on NBA TV they showed Lebron throwing his team under the bus again in a post game interview and the analysts Grant Hill and whoever else were saying that they were proud of Lebron for challenging his team, and thats what a leader does. Thats bullshit, you can challenge your team, but you keep that in house. He goes barking to the media like their the school principal. Lebron is a coward.

Bynumite
12-05-2015, 06:19 PM
That's 2/6, soon to be 2/7 talking.

ambchang
12-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Not everyone can be a second banana to the most dominant front lines in the league and act like an alpha.

DMC
12-05-2015, 09:36 PM
So why talk about Lebron if he's irrelevant?

LkrFan
12-05-2015, 09:43 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

UNT Eagles 2016
12-05-2015, 09:45 PM
That's 2/6, soon to be 2/7 talking.
5/6 > 5/7

Spurtacular
12-05-2015, 11:28 PM
NBC Sports in association with Yahoo wrote one, too:

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/12/05/lebron-james-needs-help-in-cleveland-but-cavalry-is-on-way/?cid=yahoo

Chris
12-05-2015, 11:32 PM
NBC Sports in association with Yahoo wrote one, too:

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/12/05/lebron-james-needs-help-in-cleveland-but-cavalry-is-on-way/?cid=yahoo

I hope we don’t think that way,” James said. “It’s never that way. When you get your guys back, you prepare just as you prepare before. It’s only one guy in the world, ever, where everything will be all right when he comes back, and that’s Jesus Christ. Other than that, you can’t bank on nobody … .”

Wtf kind of rambling garbage was thar? :lol

DPG21920
12-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Last night on NBA TV they showed Lebron throwing his team under the bus again in a post game interview and the analysts Grant Hill and whoever else were saying that they were proud of Lebron for challenging his team, and thats what a leader does. Thats bullshit, you can challenge your team, but you keep that in house. He goes barking to the media like their the school principal. Lebron is a coward.

Is Pop a coward when he calls the Spurs soft to the media?

DPG21920
12-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Well, take him off of CLE (like you saw tonight) and they get blown out :lol

Chris
12-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Is Pop a coward when he calls the Spurs soft to the media?

Different context and coming from an entirely different source. A coach calling his team soft to the media is acceptable, especially in the NFL. The way Lebron did it was akin to throwing teammates under the bus. That wasn't Pop's intentions at all imo

DJR210
12-06-2015, 03:00 AM
wtf, RJ wasn't enough?

Killakobe81
12-06-2015, 09:03 AM

Beat me 2 it ...

Koolaid_Man
12-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Different context and coming from an entirely different source. A coach calling his team soft to the media is acceptable, especially in the NFL. The way Lebron did it was akin to throwing teammates under the bus. That wasn't Pop's intentions at all imo

:toast DPG has ZERO basketball understanding..I guess I should expect that since he has a soccer only background.. nCAA champion soccer player :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-06-2015, 09:39 AM
So why talk about Lebron if he's irrelevant?
?

Same reason you got Kobe in your avi...:lol

ambchang
12-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Cleveland has a flawed team, but a highly talented one at that. It speaks to how Lebron really isn't as versatile and dominant as people make him out to be.

DPG21920
12-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Cleveland has a flawed team, but a highly talented one at that. It speaks to how Lebron really isn't as versatile and dominant as people make him out to be.

LOL

DPG21920
12-06-2015, 11:44 AM

Well the best rebutal I have is that when you have Kool agreeing with you, you know that is not the good side of the debate :lol

spursistan
12-06-2015, 12:20 PM
I mean you just saw they are virtually another lottery team without him :lol...Heat were up 30 points at one point...they 'll need Irving back ASAP..

Cry Havoc
12-06-2015, 12:24 PM

Still not as bad as what Westbrook said earlier this year. :lol

jeebus
12-06-2015, 12:45 PM
The kind of garbage coming from the man who gives the absolute shittiest pep talks that has ever been spoken. :lol

DMC
12-06-2015, 02:22 PM
?

Same reason you got Kobe in your avi...:lol

Too lazy to change it.

afireinside20
12-07-2015, 02:39 AM
Fuck Lebitch and his punk ass team

Killakobe81
12-07-2015, 09:11 AM

LeBron imho is still the best all-around player in the world. People though seem to forget how much he has slipped. from when there was Huuuge gap between him at #1 and Curry/durant/Cp3/rose/Kobe whomever at #2. To now. Curry and others are closing fast.

the reason I have issue with DPg, FKla, CN or whomever making excuses for LeBron is because he chose his current team. He himself admits he should have made a Finals to face the Lakers but all we heard is Cavs failed him he didn't have enough help ...

So he and Riles from the Heatles they make 4 finals winning two. then he decides to Leave riles and up and coming now proven coach like Spo. To go back to Cleveland where he Ok's the trade of Wiggins for Love and then blesses the millions spent to re-sign Love and Thompson. Kyrie will be back in a few weeks and Shumpert probably a bit after. Love finally looks close to T-Wolves form.

Once healthy there is no excuses here. Weak East, two all-stars at his side. This team should be in the finals. And once there since everyone says they beat Dubs if healthy last year ...they need to win. If they don't doesnt mean Lebron is a failure he is still a GOAT level player ... but Amb is right it would bring in to some question how truly dominant he is and takes him further away from jordan who I thought he could surpass.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
12-07-2015, 09:33 AM
That's what Irving is for. When he is back, Lebron will be happy again.

ambchang
12-07-2015, 09:55 AM
LeBron imho is still the best all-around player in the world. People though seem to forget how much he has slipped. from when there was Huuuge gap between him at #1 and Curry/durant/Cp3/rose/Kobe whomever at #2. To now. Curry and others are closing fast.

the reason I have issue with DPg, FKla, CN or whomever making excuses for LeBron is because he chose his current team. He himself admits he should have made a Finals to face the Lakers but all we heard is Cavs failed him he didn't have enough help ...

So he and Riles from the Heatles they make 4 finals winning two. then he decides to Leave riles and up and coming now proven coach like Spo. To go back to Cleveland where he Ok's the trade of Wiggins for Love and then blesses the millions spent to re-sign Love and Thompson. Kyrie will be back in a few weeks and Shumpert probably a bit after. Love finally looks close to T-Wolves form.

Once healthy there is no excuses here. Weak East, two all-stars at his side. This team should be in the finals. And once there since everyone says they beat Dubs if healthy last year ...they need to win. If they don't doesnt mean Lebron is a failure he is still a GOAT level player ... but Amb is right it would bring in to some question how truly dominant he is and takes him further away from jordan who I thought he could surpass.

Lebron reminds me of a player version of Larry Brown. Really phenomenal at what they actually do, but stink at personnel management, but still forced their way through it, hurting both themselves and the team.

Killakobe81
12-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Lebron reminds me of a player version of Larry Brown. Really phenomenal at what they actually do, but stink at personnel management, but still forced their way through it, hurting both themselves and the team.

great point. But to here some tell it ...he still needs help. he left a proven winner like Riles to do it his own way. I thought Mozgof would be a mistake (price wise) it was great trade.Other moves not so much but in the end he has to own these. the SI article I posted claims he did not orchestrate all the moves but Im pretty sure he had at least some veto power ...

Thebesteva
12-07-2015, 01:24 PM

:lol

Mr Bones
12-07-2015, 01:54 PM
I have to admit, as a fan of the Spurs, that Cleveland's #2 & #3 guys being defensive liabilities makes me happy. I agree with what some others have said here: they're a talented but poorly constructed team.