PDA

View Full Version : Told you guys LMA was better than KL

skulls138
12-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Danny Greene needs to be traded to the Austin Toros tbh :rollin

Nathan89
12-05-2015, 09:42 PM
And you are still wrong about that. Kawhi is top 7 in the league.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-05-2015, 09:43 PM
1 good game for LMA... 1 bad game from Kawhi. It happens

GSH
12-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Danny Greene needs to be traded to the Austin Toros tbh :rollin

There are people who don't mind getting pissed on, as long as it means they get some attention. You're one of them. You start a fucking attention-whore thread title, and then put in troll content on a totally different subject? How pathetic can one person be?

You just want to play with the grown-ups that badly?

urunobili
12-05-2015, 09:59 PM
STFU

cjw
12-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Learn to spell player names before you start a thread.

RD2191
12-05-2015, 10:26 PM
OP is a faggot.

bic50
12-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Smdh

TheGreatYacht
12-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Good call

TheDoctor
12-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Mods, delete this thread please.

-1.0/10

bic50
12-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Again a certain bitch poster agrees. Trash agreeing with trash. No surprise.

Astray
12-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Will Kiwi ever have 2 consecutive good games?

bic50
12-06-2015, 12:24 AM

Alt

RayTdropout
12-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Tim Duncans team untill he retires.

Russo21
12-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Where was LMA in the 4th? He was playing really well but I can't remember him on the floor in the 4th, he only played 27 minutes. Did he play in the 4th or did I just miss it? If so, why didn't he play in the 4th

YGWHI
12-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Where was LMA in the 4th? He was playing really well but I can't remember him on the floor in the 4th, he only played 27 minutes. Did he play in the 4th or did I just miss it? If so, why didn't he play in the 4th

Like most of our guys, he didn't have a great second half on defense...Also, Boston small ball forced Pop to go small with Parker-Manu-Danny-Kawhi-Tim

SpursforSix
12-06-2015, 01:17 AM

For the sake of my Draft Kings team, I wish. I seem to always pick him up on his off nights. But as long as the Spurs win, I guess I can live with losing $3.

YGWHI
12-06-2015, 01:19 AM

-1.0/10

Agree. Hope the mods don't let this shit ruin ST again.

tholdren
12-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Agree. Hope the mods don't let this shit ruin ST again.
KL has not learned how to take good shots. I am concerned about this. LMA takes the same ridiculous shots. They could both be extremely dominant, but seem to be content on shooting turn-arounds or fade-aways from the end of their range, rather than scoring in the paint and at the line. Doesn't really matter in the regular season, but this will be an annoyance once the playoffs begin, if the shot selection from these two continues. They both have the potential to be top ten players. Both have fans on this board that need to go away.

Blizzardwizard
12-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Good call

pgardn
12-06-2015, 09:31 AM

-1.0/10

Raven
12-06-2015, 10:59 AM
:sleep

bic50
12-06-2015, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes

TheGreatYacht
12-06-2015, 02:22 PM

skulls138
12-06-2015, 03:30 PM
KL has not learned how to take good shots. I am concerned about this. LMA takes the same ridiculous shots. They could both be extremely dominant, but seem to be content on shooting turn-arounds or fade-aways from the end of their range, rather than scoring in the paint and at the line. Doesn't really matter in the regular season, but this will be an annoyance once the playoffs begin, if the shot selection from these two continues. They both have the potential to be top ten players. Both have fans on this board that need to go away.By the way, I was only joking about my OP, I was only making fun of the douchbags who do that. Kawhi is better and Danny Greene shouldnt be traded to Austin. I mean how are you going to "trade" DG to the Toros, you just send him there.

Having said that I agree with tholdren here, unless its an open shot set up by a good pass like Tony passed to LMA. Im not sure though if LMA has the skill set to drive it to the basket. He tries but the defender stays in front of him so just ends up doing a closer version of the turn around. He still needs to try though and use that hook shot more.

As for Kawhi, I think he should go back to being a spot up 3 pt shooter like Greene, at least a little more.

Having said that Pops may be allowing them to get confident and comfortable at what theyre doing before tweaking. Its a process and defense seems to be the more important thing now.

BD24
12-06-2015, 04:20 PM
No hes really not. Its pretty obvious Kawhi is the best player on the team to any objective fan.

bic50
12-06-2015, 04:47 PM
:lol @ trolldren saying fans of leonard and aldridge need to go away. Yet it would trade half the team for jimmer.

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 09:52 AM
:lol @ trolldren saying fans of leonard and aldridge need to go away. Yet it would trade half the team for jimmer.

And OP said "Kawhi should go back to being a spot up 3 pt shooter"...

Their posts are the indicators of this thread's quality.

G-Dawgg
12-07-2015, 09:57 AM
You guys are retards.. It's not about Aldridge vs Kawhi

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 10:29 AM
You guys are retards.. It's not about Aldridge vs Kawhi

That's why some of us want the mods to delete this kind of thread. We don't need Spurs players' hate threads on ST.

After this "Kawhi sucks" thread, some guy made the obvious "Parker sucks" thread...that's the dynamic between these stupid trolls here...mods should stop that shit.

G-Dawgg
12-07-2015, 11:04 AM
That's why some of us want the mods to delete this kind of thread. We don't need Spurs players' hate threads on ST.

After this "Kawhi sucks" thread, some guy made the obvious "Parker sucks" thread...that's the dynamic between these stupid trolls here...mods should stop that shit.

I agree 100%

bic50
12-07-2015, 11:45 AM
And OP said "Kawhi should go back to being a spot up 3 pt shooter"...

Their posts are the indicators of this thread's quality.

Kawhi has played at an all star level so far. Parker is playing very well ,even his defense is better then I've ever seen. Spurs are 17-4 2nd in the league. One would think the haters of these 2 guys would be happy, but no they still find something to bitch about. And aldridge is still getting acclimated into the system, but he's getting there more and more each week so the team has the potential to get even better. That's why I'm almost convinced these people are not spurs fans but fans of other teams trolling this forum. Either that or "spurs fans" that have become spoiled and stupid over the years riding the bandwagon.
I agree that reducing kawhi to a spot up shooter now is stupid. I'm just glad some of these clowns have absolutely no say in what the team does or we wouldn't win anything.

skulls138
12-07-2015, 05:20 PM
I said Kawhi should be MORE of a spot up 3 pt shooter not 100%. I didnt know the ultimate goal of the Spurs was to get Kawhi to the all star game, I thought it was to get a championship. Seems to me we won a championship by passing the ball til the open man was found. Sometimes it was Greene, sometimes it was Kawhi, Manu, Patty....you get the picture.

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 07:33 PM
I said Kawhi should be MORE of a spot up 3 pt shooter not 100%.
Yep. That changes things...
How stupid can you be? Pop said he wants Kawhi to be aggressive on offense, he wants Kawhi to be a true star on both ends, and you basically are saying he should be a 3D-guy parking in the corner...

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Kawhi has played at an all star level so far. Parker is playing very well ,even his defense is better then I've ever seen. Spurs are 17-4 2nd in the league. One would think the haters of these 2 guys would be happy, but no they still find something to bitch about. And aldridge is still getting acclimated into the system, but he's getting there more and more each week so the team has the potential to get even better. That's why I'm almost convinced these people are not spurs fans but fans of other teams trolling this forum. Either that or "spurs fans" that have become spoiled and stupid over the years riding the bandwagon.
I agree that reducing kawhi to a spot up shooter now is stupid. I'm just glad some of these clowns have absolutely no say in what the team does or we wouldn't win anything.

:tu

skulls138
12-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Yep. That changes things...
How stupid can you be? Pop said he wants Kawhi to be aggressive on offense, he wants Kawhi to be a true star on both ends, and you basically are saying he should be a 3D-guy parking in the corner...Ill ignore the stupid remark seeing as you would never say that to my face but, yes I agree with Pops, he should be more aggressive to see how good he can get to give him confidence but when its time to get into playoff shape we need to get back to that passing the rock and finding the open guy.

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Ill ignore the stupid remark seeing as you would never say that to my face
Why do you assume that? :lol I'll be so glad to meet you and "say it" to...your face.

I agree with Pops, he should be more aggressive to see how good he can get to give him confidence but when its time to get into playoff shape we need...
Let me guess...Kawhi parking in the corner as a spot up 3 pt shooter? That makes a lot of sense, having a passive Kawhi in playoffs. That's exactly what the Spurs need...good call, troll.

skulls138
12-07-2015, 09:36 PM
I dont want to fight you. Im saying you wouldnt say that in a normal conversation with a stranger and you are using anonymity as courage to say it. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi_7be6msvJAhUEOT4KHcj6AHYQFgglMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse %2Fanonymity&usg=AFQjCNGnq5-vrCkg6Gs66Z_xDOHNFwMf6g&sig2=hC8Jbh-EMz5XM929mPTiZw&bvm=bv.109332125,d.amc)