PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Bosh

RayTdropout
12-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Bosh on dan Patrick, Dirk and a lot of n_b_a players have all said Kobe is the best of there generation since kobe announced his retirement. I think if there was an n_b_a vote just from the players on who was the greatest of they're generation Kobe would win that. where's the respect for duncan

spurman123
12-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Kobe is retiring, not Duncan right now. Wait until Duncan announces his retirement, he will get a lot of praise too

kxs783kms
12-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Kobe is retiring, not Duncan right now. Wait until Duncan announces his retirement, he will get a lot of praise too

hooperflash
12-06-2015, 08:35 AM

Announce his retirement? Tim's that dude that would just tell the guys he's gonna hang up his basketball sneaks and fly away on a dragon to a place where no one could find him, tbh. He doesn't need the leagues praise like Kirby obviously did after realizing how unproductive he was playing :lol I'm just paraphrasing but

"My job is to teach the younger guys how to win.."

Really dude? All you did in your prime was shoot and maybe make the shot. If that's how you won, then let the youngins shoot so they can learn.

I'm done, it's 7:30 and I haven't slept.

cd98
12-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Kobe was a monster in his prime. A 20 point lead never felt big enough. Duncan is arguably the best; it's between those two. Both are mega stars that had great careers but no surprise Kobe may get more respect from players bc Lakers were media darlings and Spurs were hated during that era. Simply more positive exposure for Bryant.

Agloco
12-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Duncan won't announce his retirement.

RayTdropout
12-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Cd98 you are right about that All the media ever did was Call the Spurs boring wHile hyping Kobe up to be the next Jordan

testies
12-06-2015, 01:54 PM
tbf kobe is more iconic than duncan, tim has been setting screens and hitting bunnies for the last decade or so, on a stacked team with fundamentals.. kobe does all kind of acrobatic shit and wins 5 rings..

Fireball
12-06-2015, 01:56 PM
perhaps Kobe is THE player of that generation which has more to do with his flashiness and being a Laker, but did we not have a poll recently in the US regarding "Who had the better career" between Duncan and Kobe? Duncan led that poll comfortably ...

TheGreatYacht
12-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Of course Dirk won't admit that Tim was the greatest of his generation. That would mean he recognizes Duncan as a better PF than he ever was... Which everyone already knows, unless you have milk duds and your last name is Cuban.

testies
12-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Of course Dirk won't admit that Tim was the greatest of his generation. That would mean he recognizes Duncan as a better PF than he ever was... Which everyone already knows, unless you have milk duds and your last name is Cuban.

well you are an imbecile if you think tim duncan is a PF

TheGreatYacht
12-06-2015, 02:55 PM
well you are an imbecile if you think tim duncan is a PF
Duncan is a PF, and your takes are shit

testies
12-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Duncan is a PF, and your takes are shit

lol, just lol.

testies
12-06-2015, 02:59 PM
So aldridge is a center, you fucking retard?

jsandiego
12-06-2015, 05:21 PM
So aldridge is a center, you fucking retard?
Five-Oh, Rasho, Nazr, Oberto, and Splitter sure weren't Power Forwards.

Kawhitstorm
12-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Legends such as Kareem, Russell, Magic are the ones that appreciate Tim. Your run of the mill All-Stars are all about stats not decades of dominance b/c they never got to experience it. Kareem wasn't appreciate when he was playing w/ Magic, it was all about Magic but Kareem had a better career.

testies
12-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Five-Oh, Rasho, Nazr, Oberto, and Splitter sure weren't Power Forwards.

If you take a heat map of Duncan, he is protecting the rim and Splitter and others more "mobile" .. its pretty obvious if you played basketball at any level.

SPURt
12-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Isn't that to be expected from Dirk and Bosh? Dirk only faced the Lakers in 2011's playoffs I believe, and that was a sweep. Tim has beat down Dirk a lot more in meaningful games. Chris Bosh's butt hole must still look like a wizard's sleeve after 2014.

RayTdropout
12-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Kawhitstorm I forgot about Kareem saying duncan was his favorite player. I guess if you want respect from anybody who better than kareem

Horse
12-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Bosh on dan Patrick, Dirk and a lot of n_b_a players have all said Kobe is the best of there generation since kobe announced his retirement. I think if there was an n_b_a vote just from the players on who was the greatest of they're generation Kobe would win that. where's the respect for duncan

Who cares what that faggot thinks? He's still upset we raped the heat and Manu dunked in his ugly face.