PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: 39 and still feared in the paint

ambchang
12-06-2015, 07:28 AM
"We were able to execute our game plan and that was, be ready to shoot the ball when you get it," Celtics point guard Avery Bradley said. "That was for everybody, including the bigs. We knew this was going to be a jump-shooting game because Duncan was going to be in the key. I feel like we executed our game plan, we just fell short."

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400828183

The amount of respect Duncan still gets even at this advanced age is phenomenal. Teams with good coaches plan their offense just to avoid him.

Arcadian
12-06-2015, 01:38 PM
What a boss

Stevie Johnson
12-06-2015, 01:42 PM
What a boss
Meanwhile we are 21-0. What do you say about that? That's right, shut the fuck up.

K...
12-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Meanwhile we are 21-0. What do you say about that? That's right, shut the fuck up.

who called you to post here? Was it your sense of fear? The one team you know will beat your team has a 39yr old robotic beast. You won't get the sissy clippers to help you this year. imagine Currys HOF credentials when he chokes after a record breaking year. Toast. one and done.

Lets face it. Wariors are basically a better version of last years Atlanta Hawks. When Curry cools off they have no stars who aren't glorified role players. Basically the 2014 spurs without the big 3. It's going to be ugly when the warrior have to play actual playoffs basketball instead of weak waltzing past lebron + scrubs and a mentally weak Houston team.

Blue Duck
12-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Guys, guys, guys, cmon now. Both teams are worthy of allot of respect and I'm sure a series between them, should that occur, would be epic. I'm really looking forward to the regular season matchups.