PDA

View Full Version : kawhi has been barely getting the ball in the last 5 games..

apalisoc_9
12-06-2015, 11:40 AM
Parker has been freeazing him out.

Our best player is significantly behind parker a top 150 player in the league in shots per minute.

The dude is showing shades of enrique.

Last night kawhi had 4 shots in the first half and 1 shot with parker in the first quarter.

Hope he breaks a leg. This is very concerning...Parker thinking hes better than he really is...is going to kill the spurs

lefty
12-06-2015, 11:53 AM
I agree tbh

Not only Porker is a teta phaggot, but he is also a Spurm killer

FkLA
12-06-2015, 12:06 PM
truth bomb tbh

apalisoc_9
12-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Parker "returning" will be the spurs downfall.

Inb4 stats idiots who dont understand game flow.

Wish manu was still young so he can be pg for 30mpg

midnightpulp
12-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Parker's been playing well, and you can actually credit that boon to his game (top 5 FG% in the league, +1.30RPM) to Leonard, who draws the primary attention of opposing defenders off ball (and also to LMA, who has a similar "magnet" effect on the defense). Leonard basically turns any area of the court he's at into the defacto strong-side, allowing Parker (or any other penetrator) open lanes. I think it's also why Danny Green is trying to be a penetrator. Those open lanes are too tempting this year. Too bad he can't finish or dribble all that well. You can see the effect in Parker's average shot distance dropping from 11.4 to 9.1. And his attempts from 0-10 feet have increased from .479 to .564.

If you want this team to win a title, Parker is going to have to be a key offensive cog, since he's our best dribble-drive penetrator. He's also historically been a good weapon against Golden State. Curry typically has trouble with him.

Danny Green is the odd man out this year. I'm tired of "he just has to adjust to LMA!" excuse. Every player from last season has seen a boost to their offense aside from him. And per the +/- numbers, his defense isn't enough to offset his offense right now. I still have hope, but if he doesn't show improvement by the all-star break, I hope Pop considers staggering him with Simmons, who has potential to be a nightmare penetrator. I'm not saying bench Danny or lessen his role significantly (you can't take a player who's been a key starter for the past 4 seasons and then shake that up too much in the middle of a season), but maybe shave his playing time by 2 or 3 minutes and give those Simmons.

Parker deserves little criticism right now.

midnightpulp
12-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Parker "returning" will be the spurs downfall.

Inb4 stats idiots who dont understand game flow.

Wish manu was still young so he can be pg for 30mpg

Parker is working within the game flow. If he has an open lane to the basket, do you really want him to try and force a pass to Kawhi just so you can see your favorite player try to increase his per game stats?

Your boy Danny Green is the player who breaks game flow every time he hesitates on an open 3 to attempt that weak dribble-drive of his.

And I love Danny, but he's playing really, really bad this year.

tonight...you
12-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Parker's been playing well, and you can actually credit that boon to his game (top 5 FG% in the league, +1.30RPM) to Leonard, who draws the primary attention of opposing defenders off ball (and also to LMA, who has a similar "magnet" effect on the defense). Leonard basically turns any area of the court he's at into the defacto strong-side, allowing Parker (or any other penetrator) open lanes. I think it's also why Danny Green is trying to be a penetrator. Those open lanes are too tempting this year. Too bad he can't finish or dribble all that well. You can see the effect in Parker's average shot distance dropping from 11.4 to 9.1. And his attempts from 0-10 feet have increased from .479 to .564.

If you want this team to win a title, Parker is going to have to be a key offensive cog, since he's our best dribble-drive penetrator. He's also historically been a good weapon against Golden State. Curry typically has trouble with him.

Danny Green is the odd man out this year. I'm tired of "he just has to adjust to LMA!" excuse. Every player from last season has seen a boost to their offense aside from him. And per the +/- numbers, his defense isn't enough to offset his offense right now. I still have hope, but if he doesn't show improvement by the all-star break, I hope Pop considers staggering him with Simmons, who has potential to be a nightmare penetrator. I'm not saying bench Danny or lessen his role significantly (you can't take a player who's been a key starter for the past 4 seasons and then shake that up too much in the middle of a season), but maybe shave his playing time by 2 or 3 minutes and give those Simmons.

That would be interesting. I'd like to see Pop start experimenting with that.
My only concern is Simmons' getting out of control and turning the ball over, but when Danny puts the ball on the floor- it's almost pretty much a TO anyways...

Good call.

TXstbobcat
12-06-2015, 12:45 PM
More worried about how verde is playing right now than Parker.

Leetonidas
12-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Shut the fuck up shrimp dicked cuck fantasizing Asian faggot

100%duncan
12-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Parker been playing what we asked for last year, scoring when no one does and assisting. Also the whole team tends to forget about kawhi and lma as a whole unit at times, its not TP alone.

ChumpDumper
12-06-2015, 01:09 PM
FGA last 5 games:

KL - 14.0

LMA - 14.4

4-1, 1 loss by 3 points in which KL shot 21 times and LMA shot 18.

Things are fine with KL. OP is a piece of shit.

random21
12-06-2015, 01:21 PM
More worried about how verde is playing right now than Parker.

This.... I saw him get mad at pop when he pulled him late in the fourth....

coachmac87
12-06-2015, 01:45 PM
OP is a piece of shit who jerks off to Kawhi poster on his wall with chopsticks...

Cry Havoc
12-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Non-spurs fans should get banned from being upstairs, so we wouldn't have to deal with this avalanche of shit from apa & his pathetic krew.

Fireball
12-06-2015, 01:58 PM

midnightpulp
12-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Apa's becoming kind of like Koolaid_Man. Wearing out a once novel and creative shtick. The Parker hate was also justified then. I was right there with him in calling out Page 12 (referring to where Parker sat on the RPM leaderboard last year), Porker, Enrique, The Fatboy, etc. Right now, it isn't. Now, if Parker reverts to "dribble-dribble-dribble take weak 18 footer," and regains the weight, by all means, have at him. Parker's always had an ego, so it's possible he tries to play hero when he shouldn't. But I think (and hope) he's figured out. He's managing games really well right now.

Apa needs to reinvent himself. Danny Green (who is frustrating all of us) has plenty of player fans I'm sure Apa can troll, and he would be justified in doing so.

So yeah, leave Parker alone.

spurraider21
12-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Apa's becoming kind of like Koolaid_Man
rip

midnightpulp
12-06-2015, 03:09 PM
rip

We've all had our slumps (I've worn out Kobe hating at times. I still do :lol). Apa can recover. I believe in him like I believe in Danny Green.

Mugen
12-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Agree with Mid. Apo has potential but he needs to expand his game like Kawhi tbh....

jehawk81
12-06-2015, 03:38 PM

Don't listen to OP's posts, it's no use using common sense with her/him. OP & his/her alts (FKLA, Dabom, lefty, SupremeGay) is just a player fan & all she/he does is create playerfan threads & uses her/his alts to agree with him/herself

AFMadison
12-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Spurs are winning

jjktkk
12-06-2015, 03:40 PM
OP, just because your allowed to be a stupid fuck on here, doesn't mean you need to be.

AFMadison
12-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Times must be tough for OP when his trolling threads become irrelevant. It would different if Parker was an actual cancer to the team. I'm gonna buy you a loaf of bread so you have somewhere else to paste all of that jelly. Even your fanboys are slacking with support.

spurraider21
12-06-2015, 04:03 PM
We've all had our slumps (I've worn out Kobe hating at times. I still do :lol). Apa can recover. I believe in him like I believe in Danny Green.
that's literally impossible

Mr Bones
12-06-2015, 04:09 PM
When Aldridge takes 13 shots, he's being "passive." When Kawhi takes 13 shots, he's being "frozen out." Just more tin foil hat conspiracies from an obsessed spurstalk player fan...

Mr Bones
12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Our best player is significantly behind parker a top 150 player in the league in shots per minute.

This is just factually wrong:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2016&p1=leonaka01&y2=2016&p2=parketo01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

Kawhi is averaging 17.2 FGA per 36 minutes and 24.3 FGA per 100 poss.
Parker's averaging 12.6 FGA per 36 minutes and 17.9 FGA per 100 poss.

You're just making shit up.

Mr Bones
12-06-2015, 04:31 PM
apa_9 is never interested in talking about irrefutable facts... always disappears.

Kool Bob Love
12-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Non-spurs fans should get banned from being upstairs, so we wouldn't have to deal with this avalanche of shit from apa & his pathetic krew.

r0drig0lac
12-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Shut the fuck up shrimp dicked cuck fantasizing Asian faggot

lmao

-21-
12-06-2015, 04:43 PM
:lol Mid just shut this thread down. :tu

spursistan
12-06-2015, 04:54 PM
OP is the Tom Thibodeau of ST..that shtick got run down to the ground..You should be resting it big time seen the 20 games sample size :pop:..

EVAY
12-06-2015, 05:02 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2016&p1=leonaka01&y2=2016&p2=parketo01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

Apo reminds of certain politicians this year. He just seems to imagine that if you repeat an outrageous lie often enough, people will start to believe it, regardless of how many 'fact checks' refute the lie.

GSH
12-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Sad that one person can do so much to single-handedly fuck a place up. OP posts the same meaningless baby shit, over and over.

I honestly think he hopes Kawhi will notice him someday. He's in love with Kawhi like John Hinckley was in love with Jodie Foster. Fucking freak show.

kaji157
12-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Kawhi has the support of Pop, Duncan, Ginobili and Parker. I am pretty sure he is OK with the role he is having, if he relies on the big 3 to make plays for him down the stretch from time to time is because he is still learning.

Like it or not, the Big 3, when fresh, are still a unit that is almost unstoppable around the league, as shown last night when they decided they would score.

dgspursforlife
12-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Apa's becoming kind of like Koolaid_Man.

:rollin:rollin

Silver&Black
12-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Apa's becoming kind of like Koolaid_Man.

:wow

dabom
12-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Lot of sore vaginas up in here. :lmao

spurraider21
12-06-2015, 07:03 PM
Lot of e-friend support up in here. :cheer

did he PM you asking for backup?

dabom
12-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Lot of e-friend support up in here. :cheer

did he PM you asking for backup?
Extra sore right here. :lmao

Mr Bones
12-06-2015, 07:13 PM

Why does the entire krew refuse to simply admit that Apa_9 just made up a fake stat... this is the problem with the schtick and why you guys are considered a "Krew." If you were really interested in discussing basketball, you could say something like "I like Apa, but he's just factually wrong here." But instead you go into defensive mode, using the standard insults, all the while ignoring the obvious glaring error. It's just a childish & tiresome way to debate anything.

SpursFan86
12-06-2015, 07:20 PM
They're not trying to seriously "debate" anything. Their sole goal is to troll (what a rhyme) and get people to respond in an angry way.

dabom
12-06-2015, 07:20 PM
You are the second biggest faggot in here bones. Don't even ask who the first is. :lmao

ducks
12-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Leonard gets most shots and touches per game on Spurs

Mr Bones
12-06-2015, 07:25 PM
You are the second biggest faggot in here bones. Don't even ask who the first is. :lmao

You're the most predictable person in here.

1. Call someone a faggot.
2. End sentence with a :lmao

Cool... you like your schtick better than your facts.

jehawk81
12-06-2015, 08:37 PM
You're the most predictable person in here.

1. Call someone a faggot.
2. End sentence with a :lmao

Cool... you like your schtick better than your facts.

3. Head the Apa/FKLA/SupremeGay/Dabom circle jerk

SpursIndonesia
12-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Parker has been freeazing him out.

The dude is showing shades of enrique.

Last night kawhi had 4 shots in the first half and 1 shot with parker in the first quarter.

Hope he breaks a leg. This is very concerning...Parker thinking hes better than he really is...is going to kill the spurs

lmao

look_at_g_shred
12-06-2015, 09:00 PM
3. Head the Apa/FKLA/SupremeGay/Dabom circle jerk
Don't forget to add 100%duncan to that krew..faggot :lol

dabom
12-06-2015, 09:02 PM

Faggot no one cares about. :lmao

pgardn
12-06-2015, 09:16 PM
When was the last year the Spurs had a scorer in the top 10?
Parker is obviously attempting to keep KL out of the top 10.

Its so obvious, Apoplectic just SEES before anyone else.

pgardn
12-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Agree with Mid. Apo has potential but he needs to expand his game like Kawhi tbh....

No.

And I had respect for your game.

BSfromTX
12-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Parker just has crappy court vision. He never sees the open man on pnr. His passes always seem to be within a play, and rarely due to decision making... If he shoots a high pct? I don't care so much, but you gotta think if ur LMA,TD, KL your often saying "wtf, are u blind!?"

FkLA
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
FGA last 5 games:

KL - 14.0

LMA - 14.4

4-1, 1 loss by 3 points in which KL shot 21 times and LMA shot 18.

So if we exclude that 20+ FGA game he's only averaging 12.25 FGA during the other four games? An amount that is way too low for a Top 5 player in the league. Or in other words OP is right per par. Thanks for proving his point. :tu

BackHome
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
OMG 😂😂😂😂😂

apalisoc_9
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
So if we exclude that 20+ FGA game he's only averaging 12.25 FGA during the other four games? An amount that is way too low for a Top 5 player in the league. Or in other words OP is right per par. Thanks for proving his point. :tu

Pretty much. And people think I am trolling. Parker is very subtle. Anyone but Leonard is his new moto...

ChumpDumper
12-06-2015, 11:07 PM
So if we exclude that 20+ FGA game he's only averaging 12.25 FGA during the other four games? An amount that is way too low for a Top 5 player in the league. Or in other words OP is right per par. Thanks for proving his point. :tuThe Spurs are 4-0 in those games so what exactly are you and your femme fatale complaining about again?

Please explain exactly why your asses are so sore this time.

midnightpulp
12-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Let's take a look at some stats:

Is Parker over-dribbling this year?

No. He's about average in that regard.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=AVG_DRIB_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

Is he ball dominating?

No. He's averaging 71 touches per game. Compare that to other point guards. You can say Parker's relatively lower touches-per-game stat is due to pace, but Mike Conley averages 13 more touches per game. And other PGs/Ball Handlers who play in slower pace systems (Kyle Lowry, Dragic, James) all average more touches. Parker's time of possession and average seconds per touch are also way down on the list.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=TOUCHES&dir=1

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=AVG_SEC_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=TIME_OF_POSS&dir=1

Yes, Parker plays less minutes, but when you divide by minutes, he's averaging 2.6 touches per minute, which is about average for PGs. His passes made per minute is also higher than assist heavy PGs like Chris Paul, Rubio, and Westbrook.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/passing/?sort=PASSES_MADE&dir=1

And we know he's 3rd in secondary assists. And considering Kawhi is our leading scorer by a good margin, the ball is finding him after Parker initiates the offense.

It's also worth mentioning that it's wise to have Parker with the ball and Kawhi on the opposite ends of the floor. You don't want your PG and best wing scorer playing on the same side all that often. There will be no spacing. You don't want Parker dribbling around to find Kawhi, bringing the defense with him, making it all that much easier to swarm Leonard when he gets the ball. Look at these triangle plays for instance. See how Kobe (number 8) and the ball handler are set on opposite sides.

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers_350_lamisil.jpg

http://www.nba.com/media/playoffs2004/lamisil_LAL_diagram_040419.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/535687/PostClear1.jpg

Or Horns. See how far the PG and wings are form each other:

http://www.alsbballtraining.ca/resources/Horns%20Offense%20Set.png.opt343x223o0,0s343x223.p ng

Apa wants Parker to dribble up and dump it into Kawhi as if he's a big. That's a terrible idea. PGs and scoring wings really don't play 2 man games. The only time Parker should dump it in is off a fast break where Kawhi has gotten early post up position or has his man sealed under the basket. In typical half court sets, a PG should always look for a big man first.

ILoveOranges
12-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Let's take a look at some stats:

Is Parker over-dribbling this year?

No. He's about average in that regard.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=AVG_DRIB_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

Is he ball dominating?

No. He's averaging 71 touches per game. Compare that to other point guards. You can say Parker's relatively lower touches-per-game stat is due to pace, but Mike Conley averages 13 more touches per game. And other PGs/Ball Handlers who play in slower pace systems (Kyle Lowry, Dragic, James) all average more touches. Parker's time of possession and average seconds per touch are also way down on the list.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=TOUCHES&dir=1

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=AVG_SEC_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=TIME_OF_POSS&dir=1

Yes, Parker plays less minutes, but when you divide by minutes, he's averaging 2.6 touches per minute, which is about average for PGs. His passes made per minute is also higher than assist heavy PGs like Chris Paul, Rubio, and Westbrook.

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/passing/?sort=PASSES_MADE&dir=1

And we know he's 3rd in secondary assists. And considering Kawhi is our leading scorer by a good margin, the ball is finding him after Parker initiates the offense.

It's also worth mentioning that it's wise to have Parker with the ball and Kawhi on the opposite ends of the floor. You don't want your PG and best wing scorer playing on the same side all that often. There will be no spacing. You don't want Parker dribbling around to find Kawhi, bringing the defense with him, making it all that much easier to swarm Leonard when he gets the ball. Look at these triangle plays for instance. See how Kobe (number 8) and the ball handler are set on opposite sides.

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers_350_lamisil.jpg

http://www.nba.com/media/playoffs2004/lamisil_LAL_diagram_040419.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/535687/PostClear1.jpg

Or Horns. See how far the PG and wings are form each other:

http://www.alsbballtraining.ca/resources/Horns%20Offense%20Set.png.opt343x223o0,0s343x223.p ng

Apa wants Parker to dribble up and dump it into Kawhi as if he's a big. That's a terrible idea. PGs and scoring wings really don't play 2 man games. The only time Parker should dump it in is off a fast break where Kawhi has gotten early post up position or has his man sealed under the basket. In typical half court sets, a PG should always look for a big man first.

Appreciate the info, that's good research. But you know him and his buddies aren't trying to talk basketball right? Arguing with people on the internet together is sort of their social life.

spurraider21
12-07-2015, 12:44 AM
yes, excluding the game where he took 21 shots and we lost, he's averaging 12.25 FGA in the 4 games we won

Mr Bones
12-07-2015, 01:58 AM

Why would you arbitrarily eliminate one game, the one with the highest FGA? That's just a manipulation of the math to make a wrong assertion less wrong. You could just as easily eliminate the 11 shots in the Atlanta game, where he played fewer minutes due to the blowout, or argue that the Milwaukee game was a blowout and Kawhi only needed to play 25 minutes instead his typical 34... Plus the original argument of the OP was that Parker was taking SIGNIFICANTLY MORE shots per minute, which is simply untrue, no matter how you try to rework the numbers.

100%duncan
12-07-2015, 02:22 AM

Really got into your head didn't I? Aren't you supposed to be old and veteran enough not to get internet talk get into you? Sad life. Just take care of your grandchildren pops.

:cry Don't criticize my Spurs :cry
:cry we're winning enough! :cry

Spurtacular
12-07-2015, 04:13 AM
Kawhi has his second bad shooting game in three games, and our resident faggot has to make a thread sucking his nuts as per his usual.

Tuddy
12-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Good news tbh. Kawhi really needs the rest after averaging over 20/game and locking down on d. Can't do that all season.

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 08:47 AM
PGs and scoring wings really don't play 2 man games.

I'm not sure, Thunder 1-3 pick and roll always looks good. The same with some Irving-LeBron plays of last season.

The only time Parker should dump it in is off a fast break where Kawhi has gotten early post up position or has his man sealed under the basket
Well, I'd like to see Parker passing the ball to Kawhi when he cuts to the rim, but we didn't see that very often. The only two guys who looked for Kawhi when he made the move were Tim and West, tbh.

Also, if Parker has the ball in his hands to initiate the offense the most minutes per game and only should pass to Kawhi to run a fast break...you basically are saying Kawhi's offense should be limitated to run fast breaks and shots 3's because he won't get the ball...Parker won't pass the ball to him in other plays.

YGWHI
12-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Parker's been playing well, and you can actually credit that boon to his game (top 5 FG% in the league, +1.30RPM) to Leonard, who draws the primary attention of opposing defenders off ball.

That won't continue if Kawhi only gets the ball to shoot 3's like happened in the last two games.

If Pop thinks Kawhi's a post up player, Kawhi should get the ball in the post more often.

If Pop thinks Kawhi's mid-range shooter, Pop should facilitate Kawhi's offense with guys setting screens for him, he's able to come off screens and pop from midrange.

It would be nice if they give him the ball in position to be successful, better designed plays for him than the last play in Chicago give-the-ball-to-Kawhi-to-figure-it-out ...some help could benefit his offense.

bic50
12-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Kawhi has his second bad shooting game in three games, and our resident faggot has to make a thread sucking his nuts as per his usual.

Jimmer?

GSH
12-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Why would you arbitrarily eliminate one game, the one with the highest FGA? That's just a manipulation of the math to make a wrong assertion less wrong.

Ever hear the word "outlier"? Maybe you're not the right guy to give math lectures.

look_at_g_shred
12-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Really got into your head didn't I? Aren't you supposed to be old and veteran enough not to get internet talk get into you? Sad life. Just take care of your grandchildren pops.

:cry Don't criticize my Spurs :cry
:cry we're winning enough! :cry
:cry

100%duncan
12-07-2015, 12:49 PM
:cry

:cry my spurs :cry
:cry spoiled new age spursfan :cry

spurraider21
12-08-2015, 03:29 AM
0 shots tonight and we dominated

FkLA
12-09-2015, 08:33 PM
1 FGA and the Kawhi post-ups have basically been eliminated from the playbook :lol

Thanks for playing like a Top 5 player Kawhi but Rique has been playing semi decent so time to take a backseat. Go stand in the corner.

spurraider21
12-09-2015, 08:36 PM
are you watching the game or the box score? he hasn't been doing much with the ball

dabom
12-09-2015, 08:37 PM
are you watching the game or the box score? he hasn't been doing much with the ball

Can't get a rhythm if you don't get the ball besides 5 touches. :lmao

spurraider21
12-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Can't get a rhythm if you don't get the ball besides 5 touches. :lmao
why is that funny?

loveforthegame
12-09-2015, 08:39 PM
He's not even involved tonight. A couple post ups but otherwise he's parked on the 3 point line.

One shot attempt is ridiculous. Even with a minutes restriction. Even coming back from being sick.

Pop might as well have sat him another game.

dabom
12-09-2015, 08:40 PM
why is that funny?

Cause you a dumbass. Give him more touches and he'll produce like always. He is a top 5 player you know. :lmao

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 08:41 PM
He's not even involved tonight. A couple post ups but otherwise he's parked on the 3 point line.

When he was doubled in those post ups he moves the ball well, 2 asts, but if his role now, like in the last games, is just the 3's spot up shooter, why the hell nobody passes him the ball at the 3 point line??

spurraider21
12-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Cause you a dumbass. Give him more touches and he'll produce like always. He is a top 5 player you know. :lmao
i'm watching the game, you should try it.

dabom
12-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Are you a fucking faggot? Stop being one for a change. :lmao

bic50
Well pop did say to expect kawhi to try to get back into rhythm

FkLA
He's not being fed in the post or coming off screens for midrange jumpers anymore. That's were he did his damage earlier in the season.

Now he's basically being asked to be a spot-up shooter or create off the dribble when a play breaks down. Only reason he's still been scoring (aside from today) is bc he's been so hot from the 3PT line. Just lol at people that thought Rique becoming a respectable PG again would be a good thing.

loveforthegame
12-09-2015, 08:44 PM
When he was doubled in those post ups he moves the ball well, 2 asts, but if his role now, like in the last games, is just the 3's spot up shooter, why the hell nobody passes him the ball in the 3 point line??

Agreed. Get him in the post some more. But that doesn't seem to be in the plans tonight.

I mentioned in the game day thread some minutes with the bench would be good. They move the ball, attack and kick out. Wouldn't hurt to get Leonard some looks that way.

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Manu had Kawhi wide open behind the three point line in two consecutive plays and didn't pass him the ball...It's pathetic how this team ignore Kawhi on offense in the last games.

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Well pop did say to expect kawhi to try to get back into rhythm

No one gets rhythm without the ball...no one passes him the ball tonight.

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 08:49 PM

Are you watching another game? I'm watching Spurs-Raptors...and didn't see any pass to Kawhi when he was open at the three point line, any play for him except one in the first quarter.

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 08:52 PM
He's not being fed in the post or coming off screens for midrange jumpers anymore. That's were he did his damage earlier in the season.

Now he's basically being asked to be a spot-up shooter or create off the dribble when a play breaks down. Only reason he's still been scoring (aside from today) is bc he's been so hot from the 3PT line. Just lol at people that thought Rique becoming a respectable PG again would be a good thing.

Agree. Not sure why Pop limited his offense to be a spot-up shooter, if he's that shooter now, why no one passes him the ball to shoot damn 3's, he's parking in the corner and nobody pass him the ball...

FkLA
12-09-2015, 08:56 PM
He's being guarded by skinny ass Derozan. Beginning of the season, when Rique was still playing like Prigioni, that mismatch would've been exploited non-stop. Now it's an afterthought smh.

FkLA
12-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Silver&Black (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666)

Post the box score brah. I want to see how many shots our Top 5 player got today.

Silver&Black
12-09-2015, 09:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/j4KHlYp.png

Silver&Black
12-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Two shots from being the most on the team......

apalisoc_9
12-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Silver&Black (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666)

Post the box score brah. I want to see how many shots our Top 5 player got today.

You should see the first qurter first 5 minites...he didnt even touch the ball.
Imagine if he was in rhytem and started playing in the first quarter like he did in the fourth.

FkLA
12-09-2015, 10:03 PM
:lol 9 shots

Most were in the 4th Qtr and of course the Spurs nearly mounted a comeback. Feed the best player on the team tbh.

FkLA
12-09-2015, 10:04 PM
You should see the first qurter first 5 minites...he didnt even touch the ball.
Imagine if he was in rhytem and started playing in the first quarter like he did in the fourth.

Yeah, I watched the game. Had like 1 shot in the first half smh.

YGWHI
12-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Even Danny took more shots than him...smh.

apalisoc_9
12-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I watched the game. Had like 1 shot in the first half smh.

Parker is pretty subtle tbh. He run plays for everyone but Leonard. Its getting pretty dangerous.

honestfool84
12-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Parker is pretty subtle tbh. He run plays for everyone but Leonard. Its getting pretty dangerous.

Yeh, it's getting real dangerous... Maybe we should trade Kawhi for Ariza and Beal... That'll help. :downspin: