PDA

View Full Version : Russell GOATson is your daddy

Kawhitstorm
12-06-2015, 03:18 PM
BLACK!

http://i.imgur.com/JgUReqY.png

SuperCam
12-06-2015, 03:24 PM
The quick/one read offense they reverted back to him is working quite well, tbh. Good for Seattle staff seeing he couldn't read the field and would hold the ball too long failing to make his reads and focusing on him getting the ball out quick like the last three years :tu

Avante
12-06-2015, 09:01 PM
There is no system or offense this guy couldn't make work, which I've always known. The winningest QB in history at this stage of a career. He simply has to play the style Carroll wants, if it was drop back and pass he'd excell at that also. And he does it without that stud TE, great receiver.

Best 4 year QB we have seen, he got off the bus and took over, no bench sitting for this guy.

Why people fight it like they do...??? How obvious does the fact this guy is a great young QB does it have to be?

Most here really don't know how all those legends did in their first 4 seasons, none did it better than RW

Avante
12-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Where are those...he needs BEAST MODE...at?

When does the fact this kid is a great young QB finally sink it? Fucking rookies, sheesh~~~~~~

You do know these guys will get better with NFL experience , right? And look what he's already done with limited experience.

Why not Google, Joe Montana, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and compare what they did in their first 4 seasons vs RW, ok?

Avante
12-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Gotta love the internet, ha~~~~~

I'm having another great ATS season, up over a $1000, crickets. If I were down over a $1000....hahaha!!!!!

I have talked about RW being the best four year QB we have seen, which got...."you're full of shit and...yak yak yak"...now that he's proving he doesn't need...THE BEAST..or a fantastic MONSTER D.....crickets.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Kid gets off the bus, beats out the big $$$$ guy, then precedes to win a playoff game, come within 3 points of playing for the NFC title as a rookie. Wins it all in year two and comes with in one play of winning it all again in year three, and now in year four what's he doing?

What QB has been more impressive than this kid in just four seasons, well? Come on, who was that? And, AND..he's doing it without that monster TE or that great wide receiver.

Come on rookies, pull your head out of your ass, ok?

Check out his 2015 stats.

comp %....68.5
TD/INT's...21-7
QB rating....106.2

So who is superior to that in 2015? Come on, who is superior to that in 2015? While RGIII is done and it's...keep Hasselbeck.....HA~~~~~

SpursforSix
12-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Gotta love the internet, ha~~~~~

I'm having another great ATS season, up over a $1000, crickets. If I were down over a $1000....hahaha!!!!!

I have talked about RW being the best four year QB we have seen, which got...."you're full of shit and...yak yak yak"...now that he's proving he doesn't need...THE BEAST..or a fantastic MONSTER D.....crickets.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Kid gets off the bus, beats out the big $$$$ guy, then precedes to win a playoff game, come within 3 points of playing for the NFC title as a rookie. Wins it all in year two and comes with in one play of winning it all again in year three, and now in year four what's he doing?

What QB has been more impressive than this kid in just four seasons, well? Come on, who was that? And, AND..he's doing it without that monster TE or that great wide receiver.

Come on rookies, pull your head out of your ass, ok?

Check out his 2015 stats.

comp %....68.5
TD/INT's...21-7
QB rating....106.2

So who is superior to that in 2015? Come on, who is superior to that in 2015? While RGIII is done and it's...keep Hasselbeck.....HA~~~~~

Cecil Short. 100% completion ratio. No TD/Int because you can't divide by 0. QB rating off the charts.
Average yards per pass...yep...100 yards. Per....pass...

Of the more known passers, Dalton in general has better numbers in most important categories.

Avante
12-07-2015, 02:49 PM
The thing about RW is a defensive cordinator has to divise a sheme to handle his run threat, that takes time. What other team has a QB like RW?

What gets ignored is how those big guys can't be chasing him around and it not take a toll on them. So here comes that 4th quarter and they are spent.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Wilson/Newton is going to be the next Manning/Brady rivalry. Faced 5 times in 4 years. Hate each other, already a rivalry. Both play smash mouth football.

How many times will we see these two go head to head in the next decade?

Raven
12-07-2015, 04:03 PM
The thing about RW is a defensive cordinator has to divise a sheme to handle his run threat, that takes time. What other team has a QB like RW?

What gets ignored is how those big guys can't be chasing him around and it not take a toll on them. So here comes that 4th quarter and they are spent.

Have you been watching games at all this year? Wilson has been awful in 4th quarters

Avante
12-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Have you been watching games at all this year? Wilson has been awful in 4th quarters

Have you paid any attention at all to his career? Give me the name of any QB who...

started more games
won more reg season games
won more playoff games
had a higher QB rating
played in more SB's

in their first 4 seasons. Go ahead....who?

Raven
12-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Have you paid any attention at all to his career? Give me the name of any QB who...

started more games
won more reg season games
won more playoff games
had a higher QB rating
played in more SB's

in their first 4 seasons. Go ahead....who?
i'll take it as a no.

Avante
12-08-2015, 01:06 AM
i'll take it as a no.

I'll take that is you can't come up with anyone who did it better in their first 4 seasons.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-08-2015, 10:29 AM
I'll take that is you can't come up with anyone who did it better in their first 4 seasons.

Cam Newton

Avante
12-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Cam Newton

You really do need to head off to Google, take a few minutes and bone up on this stuff, please? This thing ya have for Newton is so unrealistic it's comical, ok?

RW...has more wins, more playoff success, a better comp %, a better TD/INT ratio, a far superior QB rating.

Go ahead do some homework just once, ok? Show me that isn't true, alright?

Avante
12-08-2015, 03:15 PM
If we took all the QB's who ever played pro football and just went with their first 4 seasons, RW would be the most impressive if we are looking at.

starts
reg season wins
playoff wins
SB's
TD/INT
QR rating
Comp %

Anyone disputing that I challengre to show me the guy who did it better.

The fact he never sat on a bench, and started on day one is a biggie. He has never missed a start and what QB runs any more than he has to?

Comparing RW/Newtons rookie seasons.

CN

6-10 record
60.0 comp %
21-17 TD/INT
84.5 QB rating

RW

11-5...won a playoff game
26-10

And if ya look at their career numbers (4 seasons) it's similiar to that.

Go ahead pit Montana, Rodgers, Peyton, Favre, Brady against RW, first 4 seasons.

Kawhitstorm
12-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Cecil Short. 100% completion ratio. No TD/Int because you can't divide by 0. QB rating off the charts.
Average yards per pass...yep...100 yards. Per....pass...

Of the more known passers, Dalton in general has better numbers in most important categories.

Please post Dalton's playoffs stats:lol; nobody has had a better postseason run than RW in the last 3 years.

Avante
12-10-2015, 11:43 PM
It is funny watching all these RW haters FINALLY realizing what I've known all along.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2015, 11:49 PM
It is funny watching all these Newton haters FINALLY realizing what I've known all along.

You included

Clipper Nation
12-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Seattle should have never let Hasselbeck go, tbh. Dumbest decision they ever made.

Avante
12-11-2015, 12:35 AM
You included

When did I ever not simply tell the truth, show me?

Avante
12-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Seattle should have never let Hasselbeck go, tbh. Dumbest decision they ever made.

Now Google Matt Hasselbeck and check out his Seattle years then compare what he did to what RW is doing, ok faggot?

Here let me help ya

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HassMa00.htm

Compare that to RW, OK?

Clipper Nation
12-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Now Google Matt Hasselbeck and check out his Seattle years then compare what he did to what RW is doing, ok faggot?

Here let me help ya

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HassMa00.htm

Compare that to RW, OK?

He dragged them to the Super Bowl with no Legion of Boom to carry him. Hasselbeck > Struggle.

spurraider21
12-11-2015, 03:21 AM
He dragged them to the Super Bowl with no Legion of Boom to carry him. Hasselbeck > Struggle.
:lol that was the year Shaun Alexander was league mvp and set the single season TD record

Clipper Nation
12-11-2015, 12:56 PM
:lol that was the year Shaun Alexander was league mvp and set the single season TD record
Struggle had a star running back and the Legion of Boom and a stacked defense in general and Team Leader Breno. There's no comparison.

Avante
12-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Struggle had a star running back and the Legion of Boom and a stacked defense in general and Team Leader Breno. There's no comparison.

Just how dumb are you little guy?

Bart Starr was on a team with 8 HOFers, and he's in the HOF.

Terry Bradshaw was on a team with a 8 HOFers, and he's in the HOF.

Now tell us dummy, why is it?

Dude, you are about as clueless as anyone we see on this board, you simply don't understand the game.

Matt Hasselbeck wouldn't make a zit on RW ass, ok? Compare the stats, ok?

Raven
12-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Please post Dalton's playoffs stats:lol; nobody has had a better postseason run than RW in the last 3 years.
lol, RW probably had one of the worst playoffs stretches ever seen. redefined the term being "carried".

Avante
12-11-2015, 01:30 PM
lol, RW probably had one of the worst playoffs stretches ever seen. redefined the term being "carried".

Why not make some attempt at knowing what you're talking about, ok?

RW's playoff totals.

Comp % 60.9
TD/INT...12-6
QB rating...97.8
6-2 record
128 yards rushing

What the hell you looking at?

Why so many of you are too lazy to do the work? It's all right here...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00.htm

Now what ya do is write down RW's numbers then ya Google whoever and write down their numbers and then compare. If ya do that you would all see that in his 4 seasons there is nobody who has done it better all things considered.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

crickets......ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kawhitstorm
12-11-2015, 02:42 PM

RW has the highest aggregate passer rating in the past 3 postseasons; it was Brady that got carried in 2001:lol

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7zQZf5CUAA4UJ6.png

Avante
12-11-2015, 02:50 PM
RW has the highest aggregate passer rating in the past 3 postseasons; it was Brady that got carried in 2001:lol

RW never sat on a bench, he started as a rookie and preceded to win more games in 4 seasons than any QB in history. The only player in NFL history to have two consecutive 100 QB rating his first two seasons.

If we look at...

starts
reg season wins
SB/playoff success
comp %
TD/INT
rushing
QB rating

combined, there is no QB ever more impressive in their first 4 seasons....NOBODY~~~~~~~

ONE MORE TIME

I challenge this board to find any QB who compares to RW in the above in their first 4 seasons.

Raven
12-11-2015, 02:52 PM

that's sad.

Avante
12-11-2015, 02:53 PM
that's sad.

Not much for reality are ya slick?

Why not do just a tad bit of homework, ok?

Raven
12-11-2015, 03:05 PM
Not much for reality are ya slick?

Why not do just a tad bit of homework, ok?
look, we already know he found himself in the best possible position in history, now pointing that out over and over, doesn't make your point any more meaningful. Saying none won more matches in the first four seasons, doesn't help your case, because it's obvious that no rookie qb had a better situation, maybe ever. especially guys like Brady are an awful comparison and just make you look dumb.

Kawhitstorm
12-11-2015, 03:11 PM
look, we already know he found himself in the best possible position in history, now pointing that out over and over, doesn't make your point any more meaningful. Saying none won more matches in the first four seasons, doesn't help your case, because it's obvious that no rookie qb had a better situation, maybe ever. especially guys like Brady are an awful comparison and just make you look dumb.

Bruh, Brady was nothing special when he won his first SB. If you want to play Monday night QB then go ahead b/c the Bledsoe/Brady QB controversy was still on the table even after the Pats won the SB in 2001. The point is that RW at the same point of his career was as good as Brady, nobody said he's better than the CURRENT version of Brady. Actually, Big Ben was better than Brady at the same point of their career.

Avante
12-11-2015, 03:15 PM

As you totally ignore being totally wrong about RW's playoff exploits. Talk about being dumb there it is.

So who were those great receivers/TE's RW has had? Why totally ignore his stats? How is he winning now without Lynch? So any QB with a solid defense can never be great? So how come so many of those guys are in the HOF?

Tom Brady sat on a bench, RW started from day one.

I've seen far more of this stuff than you have slick, actually saw you're first stud QB Babe Parilli play. There is no doubt of any kind that RW is a great young QB , if you can't see that you're an idiot.

Raven
12-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Bruh, Brady was nothing special when he won his first SB. If you want to play Monday night QB then go ahead b/c the Bledsoe/Brady QB controversy was still on the table even after the Pats won the SB in 2001. The point is that RW at the same point of his career was as good as Brady, nobody said he's better than the CURRENT version of Brady. Actually, Big Ben was better than Brady at the same point of their career.

what you don't seem to understand, is that you guys are comparing a player without adjusting for the situation... of course wilson would have more wins than most when most qbs don't get to start and they most certainly don't get to start on a ready superbowl team.. you are counting the brady - bledsoe controversy against brady, when you should really count it against wilson. Imagine what would wilson's number be if he had someone like bledsoe ahead of him then.

Kawhitstorm
12-11-2015, 03:34 PM
what you don't seem to understand, is that you guys are comparing a player without adjusting for the situation... of course wilson would have more wins than most when most qbs don't get to start and they most certainly don't get to start on a ready superbowl team.. you are counting the brady - bledsoe controversy against brady, when you should really count it against wilson. Imagine what would wilson's number be if he had someone like bledsoe ahead of him then.

You are punishing RW for ACTUALLY succeeding. There is no guarantee Brady at the same point of his career would have done any better than RW while playing the same system w/ the same receiver/TE crops. RW played as well as any QB would have while playing in Seattle's system. Put RW on the 2007 or 2012 Pats & imagine how he would have handled the Giants blitzing defense.

Raven
12-11-2015, 04:00 PM
You are punishing RW for ACTUALLY succeeding. There is no guarantee Brady at the same point of his career would have done any better than RW while playing the same system w/ the same receiver/TE crops. RW played as well as any QB would have while playing in Seattle's system. Put RW on the 2007 or 2012 Pats & imagine how he would have handled the Giants blitzing defense.

that's why you don't compare "wins in the first x years". It's clearly an argument that is not going to last and it says very little about the quality of the actual player. What you should really look at is how was RW playing in those post seasons, and that's awful.

Kawhitstorm
12-11-2015, 05:35 PM
that's why you don't compare "wins in the first x years". It's clearly an argument that is not going to last and it says very little about the quality of the actual player. What you should really look at is how was RW playing in those post seasons, and that's awful.

Big Dummy, the STATS (TD-Int, Pass Yds, QBR) say RW was just as good.

Avante
12-11-2015, 05:52 PM

Why ignore the facts?

Dude did ya miss me posting his gaudy post season stats?

Why not make some attempt at reality, ok?

Raven
12-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Big Dummy, the STATS (TD-Int, Pass Yds, QBR) say RW was just as good.

learn to read.

Raven
12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Why ignore the facts?

Dude did ya miss me posting his gaudy post season stats?

Why not make some attempt at reality, ok?
what gaudy numbers :lol those in the superbowl against denver? oh please :lol

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 01:15 AM
learn to read.

No, you need some glasses b/c you are having a hard time reading what's on your screen.

What the fuck is hard to understand when RW has more TDs & less INTs than Brady did his first 3 season as a starter? Oh, I guess since RW had better receivers & tight-ends than any rookie in NFL history it negates everything:lmao

Avante
12-12-2015, 01:34 AM

ONE MORE TIME

RW playoff totals

Comp % 60.9
TD/INT...12-6
Rushing 128
Wins 6-2
QB rating 97.8...Joe Montana;s playoff QB rating 98.2

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 05:28 PM

RW is a dual threat QB not some clumsy 6'5" white dude. CRY!

Raven
12-12-2015, 05:39 PM
RW is a dual threat QB not some clumsy 6'5" white dude. CRY!

are you 12 tbh?

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 05:51 PM
are you 12 tbh?

I'm a 37 yr old clumsy 6"5" white dude actually. Are you on your period, tbh?

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 05:54 PM
System QB: http://giant.gfycat.com/YawningSimilarFinnishspitz.gif

Avante
12-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Dude, cool trying to compare RW to Tom Brady, ok? Yes RW had a better first 4 seasons but he's never going to be the QB Brady is, ok, don't get silly with it, alright?

RW will leave the game as one of the top 20ish ever, Brady might be the best ever, he is in that debate.

Clipper Nation
12-13-2015, 01:53 AM
RW will leave the game as one of the top 20ish ever

:lmao

Avante
12-13-2015, 10:10 AM
:lmao

Why does this idiot even bother? A guy who is wrong 100% of the time trying to play critic, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

How old is RW, and what has he done and is doing? Hell yes he's on pace to be one of the top 20 ever. Only a total moron like this freak wouldn't see that.

Clipper Nation, do you know anything at all about football?

Avante
01-04-2016, 10:12 PM

Just how dumb is this guy?

Avante
01-09-2016, 06:24 AM
This is fun.

Things only Russell Wilson has done in the NFL

100 passer rating his first two seasons.
Most regular season wins for a 4th year QB.
Most TDs without an INT in a five game span.
Most starts of any 4th season QB.
Only 4000/30/500 QB ever.

Not sure about this one.

Nine playoff games in a 4 year career.

Where are all those....game manager/BEAST MODE...at now?

What about..."ok Lynch is hurt, lets throw the ball more, ok? "....don't you guys understand? RW canthrow a football ok little people? That's why he set NCAA records before setting NFL records.

Game manager, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvfZqs7hfY

How could anyone with even half a brain not get this? The greatest dual threat QB to ever play the game.

Avante
01-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Here's what will happen I guarantee it.

As long as RW is playing well and winning.....crickets...from CN. As he lurks in the bushes just waiting to pounce the minute RW loses a game, with.....SEE SEE SEE STRUGGLE, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kids, sheesh~~~~~

Raven
01-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Here's what will happen I guarantee it.

As long as RW is playing well and winning.....crickets...from CN. As he lurks in the bushes just waiting to pounce the minute RW loses a game, with.....SEE SEE SEE STRUGGLE, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kids, sheesh~~~~~

he'd be well entitled to. Let's face it, seahawks should win this game by 24

Avante
01-09-2016, 01:47 PM
he'd be well entitled to. Let's face it, seahawks should win this game by 24

The difference between rookies like CN and experienced guys like myself is I know better than to put too much into..a...game or even a season. I look at the big picture, not a game, a performance a season. CN will freak out over a play....hahahaha!!!!! No thoughts at all of how stupid he's going to look the next game/season when whoever he's laughing out stars, making him look totally ignorant.

RW is a young guy, he has years left, if he doesn't win it all this seaon, so what? He has years left to win and look good doing it. And, he's already won it all.

Guys like myself slow it down, look at the future, guys like CN freak out over a game. Yep, a rookie, a kid.

There's KC at 1-5, rookies....THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!, while I'm....be cool, give it some time....10-0.

Remember last season when the Chiefs kicked Patriot ass? It was...THAT'S IT TOM BRADY IS DONE....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

The Rams beat the Seahawks, then turn right around and lose to the Niners who can't beat the Seahawks. While the Seahawks who lost to the Rams go into Arizona and destroy them. This is the NFL. You don't ...SEE SEE SEE..over anything, ya wait and see. Give things some time.

In the NCAA you must win every game, in the NFL the pros pick and choose, all they are trying to do is make the playoffs, they don't have to win every game. So we see teams at different levels of intensity. This is why the playoffs are so much better, now we see equal intensity.