PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Warriors are Fool's Gold

Calispursfan11
12-07-2015, 10:15 AM
These guys are a treasure trove of talent but make no mistake. They have only one Superstar. They are not diversified and if he goes down, so do they. We saw against Toronto how exposed they were with Bogut out and as we all know Bogut's health has been unreliable. Any other of their good players go down (Draymond or Klay) and they are exposed and vulnerable to lose to anyone.

Are they the best team in basketball? By quite a healthy margin at the moment, but they are far from a foregone conclusion. Steph is bound to come back to earth a bit as everyone including Jordan has at some point over an 82 game season. The team is bound to get bored and lose a trap game and then, they do not match up very well with us. In fact, they rightfully fear us and they would lose to us in a 7 game series.

All this media darling shit will end sooner or later. These guys have to lose a game and when they do, they will realize they are mortal. When they realize they are mortal, they will be mortal. Book it.

TheBestEver
12-07-2015, 10:16 AM
These guys are a treasure trove of talent but make no mistake. They have only one Superstar. They are not diversified and if he goes down, so do they. We saw in Toronto how exposed they were with Bogut out and as we all know Bogut's health has been unreliable. Any other of their good players go down (Draymond or Klay) and they are exposed and vulnerable to lose to anyone.

Are they the best team in basketball? By quite a healthy margin at the moment, but they are far from a foregone conclusion. Steph is bound to come back to earth a bit as everyone including Jordan has at some point over an 82 game season. The team is bound to get bored and lose a trap game and then, they do not match up very well with us. In fact, they rightfully fear us and they would lose to us in a 7 game series.

All this media darling shit will end sooner or later. These guys have to lose a game and when they do, they will realize they are mortal. When they realize they are mortal, they will be mortal. Book it.

lol what a stupid post

DMC
12-07-2015, 10:17 AM
These guys are a treasure trove of talent but make no mistake. They have only one Superstar. They are not diversified and if he goes down, so do they. We saw against Toronto how exposed they were with Bogut out and as we all know Bogut's health has been unreliable. Any other of their good players go down (Draymond or Klay) and they are exposed and vulnerable to lose to anyone.

Same is true for any good team. You're trying to be a prophet like me but you don't have the understanding of the game. Stay in the shadows little pinoy GNSF man.

Calispursfan11
12-07-2015, 10:18 AM
lol what a stupid post

You are a bandwagon fan, obviously. And your avi is racist, obviously. Good thing you can be anonymous on the internet.

Calispursfan11
12-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Same is true for any good team. You're trying to be a prophet like me but you don't have the understanding of the game. Stay in the shadows little pinoy GNSF man.

You want to fuck magic's son. Shall I bump the thread again?

DMC
12-07-2015, 10:19 AM
You want to fuck magic's son. Shall I bump the thread again?

I want to fuck you.

I. Hustle
12-07-2015, 10:50 AM
I agree. If 3 of the Warriors starting players go down, then there goes their perfect season. pppfffftttt any team could be undefeated if their whole team was healthy. Everybody knows that.

SuperCam
12-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Lots of Spursfan mad that Timmy's last shot at 6 with a stacked team is ruined because of the all time great warriors team emerging, tbh

Killakobe81
12-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Lots of Spursfan mad that Timmy's last shot at 6 with a stacked team is ruined because of the all time great warriors team emerging, tbh

Watching Cam and Steph grow as friends . leaders of their respective squads is refreshing. I am not a fan of either team And i have had doubts at one time about both. But ifPanthers can ring that would be pretty impressive for two guys that are friends and supportesr of each other's success.

100%duncan
12-07-2015, 12:51 PM
OP is bad with basketball

Brian Windhorst
12-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Steph won't have his legs 100% under him in the playoffs but he'll still shoot 5 26 footers a game trying to make a gamebreaker. The league is pretty badly coached right now and the Warriors have the most cohesive unit in the NBA. This winning streak is as empty as Rousey's mark my words.

TrainOfThought5
12-07-2015, 01:04 PM
"If key pieces to the warriors get hurt, they wont be as good".

Thanks for the analysis OP. Glad you posted, ill copy & paste this and send it to grantland asap.

DMC
12-07-2015, 01:57 PM
OP is bad with basketball
This we know. Calispursfaggot

Blake
12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
The Spurs are cubic zirconia

sexinthatsx
12-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Watching Cam and Steph grow as friends . leaders of their respective squads is refreshing. I am not a fan of either team And i have had doubts at one time about both. But ifPanthers can ring that would be pretty impressive for two guys that are friends and supportesr of each other's success.

I'll take the Jason Williams - Randy Moss combo any day over Steph and Cam, two of the more annoying players ever