PDA

View Full Version : Blaine Gabbert - 49ers QOTF?

Holden_Caulfield
12-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Dude was one of the worst qb to ever play the game. he was very raw coming out of college and prematurely thrusted into a starting role with the jags, but after a few seasons sitting on the bench (which i wanted to do when he was drafted) he has shown he can be a good qb playing against the better defenses (ARI and SEA) in his tenure with SF. Dude is ballin with Draughn as his RB and rolling with the corpse of Boldin as his #1 WR :lol i still believe in gabbs and from what he's shown so far i think he deserves to be the starter next season even though they will draft a qb early possibly with their first pick.

Raven
12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
every qb in the league has enough talent to be a game manager.

Avante
12-07-2015, 06:08 PM
How about we slow down, finish the season out and then see how things look. Just last week it was...fire Chip Kelly....ONE WEEK...later, a whole other story, ha~~~~~~

IF...the guy keeps doing what he has recently, sure give him a serious look in 2016, he has earned that.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-07-2015, 07:09 PM
As good of a chance as Manziel as at being the Browns or Cowboys qotf.

Robz4000
12-07-2015, 11:24 PM
I'm fine with starting him next year tbh. Too many holes on the roster to waste a high pick on a QB and there's no QB I really like in the draft. Draft some linemen and secondary players and give Gabbert a full season under center.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-08-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm fine with starting him next year tbh. Too many holes on the roster to waste a high pick on a QB and there's no QB I really like in the draft. Draft some linemen and secondary players and give Gabbert a full season under center.
yeah, your oline has been trash since the 2013 offseason

Shane27
12-08-2015, 12:46 AM

I could see the eagles or niners taking baker mayfield in the second round..Really hope the eagle take him

Robz4000
12-08-2015, 12:55 AM
I could see the eagles or niners taking baker mayfield in the second round..Really hope the eagle take him

Want nothing to do with him tbh. Big 12 QBs have a history of being NFL busts.

Shane27
12-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Want nothing to do with him tbh. Big 12 QBs have a history of being NFL busts.

I think it's stupid to look at shit like that tbh. The kid makes amazing throws and is mobile. I'd take him in a second.

Robz4000
12-08-2015, 01:00 AM
I think it's stupid to look at shit like that tbh. The kid makes amazing throws and is mobile. I'd take him in a second.

So did Johnny Manziel and RGIII. How'd that work out?

Shane27
12-08-2015, 01:31 AM
So did Johnny Manziel and RGIII. How'd that work out?

I honestly think RG3 would have been pretty good without all the injuries. Mayfield also looks way better than Johnny did in college. Definitely more NFL ready. Manziel also hasn't looked too bad on one of the shittiest teams in the NFL.

Robz4000
12-08-2015, 02:31 AM
I honestly think RG3 would have been pretty good without all the injuries. Mayfield also looks way better than Johnny did in college. Definitely more NFL ready. Manziel also hasn't looked too bad on one of the shittiest teams in the NFL.

Tell you what, name me a Big 12 QB in the past 15 years that has had an average NFL career. Tannehill doesn't count btw, he's pretty damn mediocre.

Raven
12-08-2015, 10:28 AM
yeah, your oline has been trash since the 2013 offseason
i'm loling this

hehateme
12-08-2015, 01:04 PM
They are in one of the worst divisions to try anything for 2 years or more and with the current FO maybe even longer. Trade krap and rebuild the line.