PDA

View Full Version : The White Man's Secret To Beating Any Black Man In A Fist Fight

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2015, 11:07 AM
:lol Lefty, Spurraider, Midnight Pulp, and DMC caught me off guard...tbh :lol

https://youtube/Z4C1B8ghPlY

Avante
12-08-2015, 12:25 PM
The average black guy will beat the fuck out of the average white guy/Chink/Mexican.

The list of great black fighters is a mile long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Y'all better get your sorry got dam asses in here and laugh at this fucking shit

Quetzal-X
12-08-2015, 05:54 PM
The average black guy will beat the fuck out of the average white guy/Chink/Mexican.

This would have happened to every god damn slave owner had they not used christian terrorism to brainwash the so-called black man into turning the other cheek tbh. This will be happening again when the Black Man/Brown rejects that homo blonde devil forgery honkey jesus.

MultiTroll
12-08-2015, 06:00 PM
:lol Lefty, Spurraider, Midnight Pulp, and DMC caught me off guard...tbh :lol

:lol
Did you stage this prank or were those guys really running away from you?

I. Hustle
12-08-2015, 06:21 PM

Exactly. Just look at those two average run of the mill examples in that video.

benefactor
12-08-2015, 06:30 PM

This is probably closer to average tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l821rryeXZU

spurraider21
12-08-2015, 06:44 PM

talks about "average black guy" then posts video of mike tyson :lol

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:44 PM
This would have happened to every god damn slave owner had they not used christian terrorism to brainwash the so-called black man into turning the other cheek tbh. This will be happening again when the Black Man/Brown rejects that homo blonde devil forgery honkey jesus.

Apparently ya know nothing about this. They had plantation fights. One of the best was a guy named Tom Molineaux who won his freedom figting on the plantation. He'd end up in England fighting for the world title.

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:45 PM

Why act like ya didn't see....

That list of great black fighters is a mile long.

And..THEN..a video of Tyson, ok stupid?

benefactor
12-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Even in high level fighting they aren't anything to write home about. There's a few really good ones but gap widens considerably after that.

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/current-top-ten-best-pound-for-pound-mma-and-ufc-fighters

Three in the top ten which isn't bad, but then not a single brotha in the rest of the top 20.

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:49 PM
This is probably closer to average tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l821rryeXZU

If ya played football and ran track ya are well aware of the huge difference in the physique. You se it at the grade school level. blacks are simply better developed and stronger on te average. Just like Asians are shorter on average, the Samoans are huge, Mexican women get fat after 25.

I. Hustle
12-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Even in high level fighting they aren't anything to write home about. There's a few really good ones but gap widens considerably after that.

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/current-top-ten-best-pound-for-pound-mma-and-ufc-fighters

Three in the top ten which isn't bad, but then not a single brotha in the rest of the top 20.

You are trying to explain something to someone who only wants the black man to dominate him. Why give him facts?

I. Hustle
12-08-2015, 06:51 PM
I might not know much about 1920's track and field but I do know that your boxing take is worth shit. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Quetzal-X
12-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Apparently ya know nothing about this. They had plantation fights. One of the best was a guy named Tom Molineaux who won his freedom figting on the plantation. He'd end up in England fighting for the world title.
Go Fuck Your Self

You honkey devils used guns bitch just like todays modern day racist repug minipeens you pussy. YOU NEEDed GUNS BITCH then AND more today.

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Exactly. Just look at those two average run of the mill examples in that video.

Another one who is blind.

Look above that video, ok? See.....

That list of great black fighters is a mile long

Sheesh~~~~~

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:55 PM
I might not know much about 1920's track and field but I do know that your boxing take is worth shit. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Dude, right over there...THE BOXING REGISTER...THE book on boxing, so what would you like me to school ya on?

Avante
12-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Go Fuck Your Self

You honkey devils used guns bitch just like todays modern day racist repug minipeens you pussy. YOU NEEDed GUNS BITCH then AND more today.

Another midget with the brain of a Blake, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Little man, how would like me to reach right thru this screen and knock that fucking zit ya use for a head right off that pencil neck of yours, well? Don't fuck with me ya little prick, you got that bitch?

Quetzal-X
12-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Guns bitch. That is the ONLY thing that saved the honkey devils. Guns.

Avante
12-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Black fighters

Muhammad Ali
George Foreman
Harold Johnson
Bob Foster
Ezzard Charles
"Jersey" Joe Walcott
Mike Tyson
Lennox Lewis
Joe Brown
Harry Wills
John Henry Lewis
Jor Frazier
Larry Holmes
Kid Chocolate
Ken Norton
Sugar Ray Robinson
Michael Spinks
Aaron Pryor
Joe "The Brown Bomber" Louis
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Sugar Ray Leonard
Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns
Archie Moore
Evander Holyfield
Dynamite Michael Dokes
Pernell Whitaker
Floyd Mayweather
Sandy Saddler
Henry Armstrong
Tiger Flowers
George "Little Chocolate" Dixon
Kid Gavilan
Dick Tiger
Emile Griffith
Floyd Patteson
Sonny Liston
Sam Langford

Match that with white fighters.

Avante
12-08-2015, 07:08 PM

What are you fucking retarded?

DMC
12-08-2015, 09:54 PM

And bullets

SpursforSix
12-08-2015, 10:35 PM

Bend over, I'll show you the honey devil.

Avante
12-09-2015, 12:42 AM
Hell, I'd forgot about...

Ernie Shavers
James Toney
Buster Douglas
Mike Weaver
Michael Moorer
Leon Spinks
Riddick Bowe
Iran Barkley
Azuma Nelson
James "Beast" Mugabi
Trevor Burbick
Jack Johnson

So how about those white fighters? Ya know...

Jack Dempsey
John L. Sullivan
Billy Conn
Jake LaMotta

there ya go I gotcha started.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Hell, I'd forgot about...

Ernie Shavers
James Toney
Buster Douglas
Mike Weaver
Michael Moorer
Leon Spinks
Riddick Bowe
Iran Barkley
Azuma Nelson
James "Beast" Mugabi
Trevor Burbick
Jack Johnson

So how about those white fighters? Ya know...

Jack Dempsey
John L. Sullivan
Billy Conn
Jake LaMotta

there ya go I gotcha started.

White? I thought you said white, chink and Mexican. Are you talking about all Mexicans? Like Puerto Rican Mexicans, Cuban Mexicans, Nicaraguan Mexicans?

Are you talking about different weight classes as well?

Duran
Chavez
Pacquiao
Tunney
Arguello
Walcott
Barrera
Cerdan
Monzon
The Klitschkos
Current P4P champ Chocolatito

That's just for starters.

Go get your shine box, bitch.

Avante
12-09-2015, 11:17 AM
White? I thought you said white, chink and Mexican. Are you talking about all Mexicans? Like Puerto Rican Mexicans, Cuban Mexicans, Nicaraguan Mexicans?

Are you talking about different weight classes as well?

Duran
Chavez
Pacquiao
Tunney
Arguello
Walcott
Barrera
Cerdan
Monzon
The Klitschkos
Current P4P champ Chocolatito

That's just for starters.

Go get your shine box, bitch.

Why not pay attention bitch, you didn't see all weight divisions with all those black fighters? And that little list is far shorter than mine....bitch.

Give me a great hispanic/Asain heavyweight.....bitch~~~~

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Why not pay attention bitch, you didn't see all weight divisions with all those black fighters? And that little list is far shorter than mine....bitch.

Give me a great hispanic/Asain heavyweight.....bitch~~~~

You mean like John Ruiz who beat Holyfield and Rahman? Like that Mexican heavyweight champ?

Of course my list is shorter. I am not going to spend all day typing in names. I didn't even list De La Hoya, Ward, Marquez, Morales, Camacho, Carnera, GGG, Alvarez, Baer, etc.

It's not like there is a shortage of names, bitchtits.

Avante
12-09-2015, 12:08 PM
You mean like John Ruiz who beat Holyfield and Rahman? Like that Mexican heavyweight champ?

Of course my list is shorter. I am not going to spend all day typing in names. I didn't even list De La Hoya, Ward, Marquez, Morales, Camacho, Carnera, GGG, Alvarez, Baer, etc.

It's not like there is a shortage of names, bitchtits.

Funny how it only takes me about two minutes to list the far longer list. All day...???

Yep, ya got...one...hispanic heavyweight of note. That was the point!

Give me a non black fighter on a par with Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe "The Brown Bomber" Louis, Mike Tyson...well?

Oh yeah....bitch~~~~

Blake
12-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Avante wishes he was black so badly.

Avante
12-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Who out there would follow other posters around who tells them they are an idiot who sucks cock? Is this Blake freak a loser or what?

Blake
12-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Avante is terrified of messageboard posters following him around

Quetzal-X
12-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Bend over, I'll show you the honey devil.

You sound very christian. I dont swing the gay way like many christian priests and followers. You do you tho.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Funny how it only takes me about two minutes to list the far longer list. All day...???

Yep, ya got...one...hispanic heavyweight of note. That was the point!

Give me a non black fighter on a par with Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe "The Brown Bomber" Louis, Mike Tyson...well?

Oh yeah....bitch~~~~

So which is it? Are you focusing on heavyweights again? I thought you meant in general because so far you have come up short (I bet Judy tells you that all the time). You have to be a moron to tell me that black people dominate the lower weight classes too. Flyweight, bantamweight featherweight, etc.

SpursforSix
12-09-2015, 03:03 PM
You sound very christian. I dont swing the gay way like many christian priests and followers. You do you tho.

oh shit...it was supposed to say "honky devil". Bend over, I'll show you the honky devil.

Avante
12-09-2015, 11:40 PM
So which is it? Are you focusing on heavyweights again? I thought you meant in general because so far you have come up short (I bet Judy tells you that all the time). You have to be a moron to tell me that black people dominate the lower weight classes too. Flyweight, bantamweight featherweight, etc.

Actually Judy told me after the very first time...."sure wish you'd warned me".

Only an idiot wouldn't know about all the great black fighters going back to the days of Jack Johnson and George "Little Chocolate" Dixon who had over 800 fights, sometime fighting twice in a day.

Dude, boxing is another one of my interests, good luck little man.

The story of plantation fighter Tom Molineaux who ended up over in England fighting for the world title a must read.

bigzak25
12-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Yo mama qwet!