PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I've never seen anything like the intros for Kobe's final appearances on the road

Thebesteva
12-08-2015, 05:01 PM
This shit is depressing man...as terrible as he is for the organization he is the last thing associated with championships with this dying franchise.

With that said, I've never seen road fans act this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tsY_Edw-9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQaD-IMYaVk

DMC
12-08-2015, 05:23 PM
The Jordan "passing of the torch" was sickening as well. It's marketing, just accept it and move on.

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2015, 05:31 PM
The Jordan "passing of the torch" was sickening as well. It's marketing, just accept it and move on.

Who will your homosexual pass the torch to...ohh wait he might just keep that mutherfucker so he can sit on it :lol

Thebesteva
12-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Who will your homosexual pass the torch to...ohh wait he might just keep that mutherfucker so he can sit on it :lol

The irony is as great as Tim has been him leaving the NBA is going to have a very minimal impact in the media. I know Spurs fans pretend this stuff doesnt bother them but it does. No one is going to give a standing ovation for Tim Duncan outside of the Spurs fans and possibly a gay bar in Reno.

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2015, 05:42 PM
The irony is as great as Tim has been him leaving the NBA is going to have a very minimal impact in the media. I know Spurs fans pretend this stuff doesnt bother them but it does. No one is going to give a standing ovation for Tim Duncan outside of the Spurs fans and possibly a gay bar in Reno.

The Media will do their level best to hold him up...they're mad as fuck that Kobe is getting this adulation and praise..they're even more upset that he's making global business deals from Asia Pac, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East while Tammy Tits fighting for his 26 mill in court and is a future auto mechanic grease monkey after basketball...they mad as fuck about this...if the Spurs dont ring it will be even worse because the nikka tried to buy another title and it didn't work....

I bet when its all said and done The illegal alien stripper will end up turning his 1. Mill he schemed off the top into a 20 + million dollar investment :lmao

Reck
12-08-2015, 06:36 PM

I guarantee you Duncan will get standing ovations and gifts from each and every single team when he retires. Make sure to bookmark this post and bump it when its that time.

And the kicker...he'll still be 10x more competitive than Kobe was in his dying years.

Let's be honest here. Kobe's not being celebrated for the awesome year he's been having.

Kobe is going down washed up and done. Now there's a sad thought.

Kawhitstorm
12-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Do you believe the majority of the folks in the audience are avid NBA fans or folks who attend concerts based on name recognition? A handful of them are FOBs from Asia or Latina chicks who worship him b/c he married one of their own.

Silver&Black
12-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Philly fans cheered for Boban last night...

Cheering for Boban = They'll cheer for anybody

daslicer
12-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Do you believe the majority of the folks in the audience are avid NBA fans or folks who attend concerts based on name recognition? A handful of them are FOBs from Asia or Latina chicks who worship him b/c he married one of their own.

Your forgot to mention his Mexican fans.

ElNono
12-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Detroit makes sense... he handed his 1st 4th to Chauncey with nary a peep.... tee, hee

whitemamba
12-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Detroit makes sense... he handed his 1st 4th to Chauncey with nary a peep.... tee, hee

That one stings still tbh

DMC
12-08-2015, 09:38 PM
No, pinoy nurse ratchet, it doesn't bother Spurs fans because Tim's trajectory was flat, great when he entered, great when he left. Pundits rank him ahead of Kobe and he's got at least as many rings. That's all that matters.

DMC
12-08-2015, 09:39 PM
That one stings still tbh
It Still Hurts

DMC
12-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Philly fans cheered for Boban last night...

Cheering for Boban = They'll cheer for anybody

They weren't aware the ball would actually make it through that basket.

TheSullyMonster
12-09-2015, 07:37 PM
I guarantee you Duncan will get standing ovations and gifts from each and every single team when he retires. Make sure to bookmark this post and bump it when its that time.

No. Timmy's going to retire over the summer and avoid the theater.

sasaint
12-09-2015, 11:01 PM

That's my bet. Tim going on a farewell tour to soak up applause in the spotlight? No! When did he ever do that?

TheSullyMonster
12-10-2015, 12:29 AM
That's my bet. Tim going on a farewell tour to soak up applause in the spotlight? No! When did he ever do that?

Alternate prediction: At least once, Team ___ will throw a big celebration for him. And it'll be a night where he gets a DNP-OLD(not traveling with the team)

Reck
12-10-2015, 01:02 AM

Usually you announce your retirement even before the season start.

That way it's not a shock to everyone when you retire. Plus the fans deserve to know when you are going to retire so they can celebrate your last year. It's the humane thing to do imo.

Its a dick move to say you're done without telling anyone.