PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Is the league bad this year?

InTheCrust
12-08-2015, 10:25 PM
As mind-bogglingly insane as Golden State is playing, something just seems to be up around the league. The West is weaker than it's been in years, and the East still isn't really all that impressive (full of OK teams). Houston is hot garbage, the Clippers are the Clippers (:lol Spurs), and the Thunder still haven't found a good rhythm yet.

Outside of GS, SA, and maybe Cleveland if Kyrie's healthy, there are no teams that can dream about challenging anything.

Kawhitstorm
12-08-2015, 10:33 PM
As mind-bogglingly insane as Golden State is playing, something just seems to be up around the league. The West is weaker than it's been in years, and the East still isn't really all that impressive (full of OK teams). Houston is hot garbage, the Clippers are the Clippers (:lol Spurs), and the Thunder still haven't found a good rhythm yet.

Outside of GS, SA, and maybe Cleveland if Kyrie's healthy, there are no teams that can dream about challenging anything.

Rockets/Clippers are going to shake it up their roster before the trade deadline. OKC will go as far as KD/Westbrook take them just like yesteryears

12-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Well I think the decline in the West is a direct result of the East improving although, LAC and Hou are flawed teams, they would be doing better in years past. The West was so good, because of how lopsided the balance was between the East and West. No way should their be 8 50 win teams in one conference.

TheGreatYacht
12-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Everything aligning perfect for the Gay Area Warriors. I've never seen such a run of luck in my lifetime :lol

Rockets seriously look like they won't flip a switch, tbh. Players party all the time and Dwight's carelessness for winning has spread across the locker room.

Fucking Clips :lmao who would've thought that a team with Austin Rivers, Josh Smith, Jamal Crawful, Lance Stephenson, and washed ass Pierce was gonna be shit? Doc the GM :rollin

Memphis Jizzlies did absolutely nothing to improve their offense, besides signing Scottie Barnes.

Pelicans lmao. Anthony Davis putting up empty numbers like Kevin Love that don't result in wins.

OKC can't stay healthy, they're better than Golden Shower when healthy but you just rarely see it nowadays.

~O~
12-09-2015, 12:01 AM
The league isnt' weak. The Warriors make teams look like shit and demotivate the fuck out of them.

The Spurs for the most part is elite.........but..of course...reputation of not getting attention. I believe every team behind those two are not adequate enough and didn't work hard enough. They're always overshadowed....i mean..what the fuck do I expect.

The east is still full of young players trying to find their purpose..which it is why its so dead even. No elites at all but talent all around waiting to explode or implode. The West has been figured out (memphis, OKC) and for the most part, their players are washed or in twilight(Dallas), fucking up(Denver, Phoenix, Clippers, Houston),just don't give a fuck(Lakers and Sacramento).

New Orleans and Minny are a work in progress. They need some acquisitions. Portland has Damian Lillard who is just 25 years of age. They still can build around him.

Utah is neutral....as neutral can get.

Stalin
12-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Nothing new here, its todays nba, full of aesthetically pleasing scrubs, lel.

lefty
12-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Nothing new here, its todays nba, full of aesthetically pleasing scrubs, lel.