PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Pepsi

baseline bum
12-09-2015, 10:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXLD2c18Ac

DJR210
12-09-2015, 10:48 AM
If I have one soda this year it's gonna be this one. Throwback.

Blake
12-09-2015, 11:37 AM
I want Cima Red to make a comeback so I can try it with barbacoa vs Big Red.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 11:38 AM
I want Cima Red to make a comeback so I can try it with barbacoa vs Big Red.

I don't always agree with you, Blake (unless we are talking about black people or beaners) but I do agree on this one. I miss Cima Red.

hater
12-09-2015, 12:05 PM
fuck that

Inka Cola for the MFW

oWWgR3VXDHM

Findog
12-09-2015, 12:48 PM
After they came out with Crystal Pepsi the first time it made me wonder why it was dyed brown to begin with.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 01:50 PM
After they came out with Crystal Pepsi the first time it made me wonder why it was dyed brown to begin with.

It took Crystal Pepsi to bring you out?

Leebrix
12-09-2015, 01:55 PM
They need to fuckin bring back Red Fusion Dr Pepper already.... that shit was like crack in a bottle. Should of never been discontinued.

Chris
12-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Cima Red for $.39, $.42 with tax. Me and my best friend would get that and a big hunk every day going to and leaving elementary school.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Cima Red for $.39, $.42 with tax. Me and my best friend would get that and a big hunk every day going to and leaving elementary school.

Hell yeah. I would pass the Mrs Baird's thrift store and walk out of there like a baller. My snacks and a Cima red. Then go play ball all hyped up on sugar.

SpursforSix
12-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Hell yeah. I would pass the Mrs Baird's thrift store and walk out of there like a baller. My snacks and a Cima red. Then go play ball all hyped up on sugar.

that doesn't sound like my definition of a "baller" sir.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 03:06 PM
that doesn't sound like my definition of a "baller" sir.

Like a baller. With all them cheap baked goodies.

SpursforSix
12-09-2015, 03:40 PM

Like a baller. With all them cheap baked goodies.

maybe...do you have video? I'd be happy to grade your ballerness. Maybe this needs a new thread...IDK.

I. Hustle
12-09-2015, 03:53 PM
maybe...do you have video? I'd be happy to grade your ballerness. Maybe this needs a new thread...IDK.

So here is the deal you little freak. Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick skull. I was just a kid. Fresh on leave from my classes and we walk into a Mrs. Baird's thrift store. What do you think? You think they let full price items in there? No way!!! You go in with five dollars and walk out like a champ? All the other kids were doing it. You trying to tell me that all those school kids were wrong?!

Sure, slick. Just keep using your imagination and believe what you want. I don't know how many times I have to say it. Any kid that pays full price for cupcakes or any other Mrs. Baird's treat needs to be locked up for the rest of their lives!! Ya freak loser.

SpursforSix
12-09-2015, 04:00 PM
So here is the deal you little freak. Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick skull. I was just a kid. Fresh on leave from my classes and we walk into a Mrs. Baird's thrift store. What do you think? You think they let full price items in there? No way!!! You go in with five dollars and walk out like a champ? All the other kids were doing it. You trying to tell me that all those school kids were wrong?!

Sure, slick. Just keep using your imagination and believe what you want. I don't know how many times I have to say it. Any kid that pays full price for cupcakes or any other Mrs. Baird's treat needs to be locked up for the rest of their lives!! Ya freak loser.

:lol

DD
12-09-2015, 04:10 PM
OT, but I saw a 12pk of Bud Dry cans in an Ocean City, MD liquor store 7-8 years ago--despite it being discontinued a decade or so before. I have few regrets in my life, but not buying that was one of them.

philldafunk
12-09-2015, 05:00 PM
They need to fuckin bring back Red Fusion Dr Pepper already.... that shit was like crack in a bottle. Should of never been discontinued.

This

DJR210
12-09-2015, 05:07 PM
maybe...do you have video?

Asking for videos of children bro? Leave that shit to Avante.

:lmao

9.5/10

SpursforSix
12-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Asking for videos of children bro? Leave that shit to Avante.

sheesh...here's what we have here...a kid who wants to poooty poo around and rumplehumple my leg all day and you think that I???
yes...puts me in the mood of...WHAT???? anyone who gets off on a video of a kid with a cheap soda is SICK...am I not clear here? Overseas?
Bibblesnort Crackamack. it reminds me of...yes...something to bring the thread back...
beat this:

Charlie Fucknugget
Blind Jeeber Jobber
Quincy Fucknugget (no relation to Charlie...I just know these things)
Pee Pee the Kidnapper
Carl Lewis
Figgs Magillicutty
Russel Wilson
Poopshoot Magoo

O86PEZGVsCQ

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Wasn't Cima that fruity clear alcoholic beverage?

Chris
12-09-2015, 06:29 PM

Nah it was like Big Red but with less bubblegum flavor

The Gemini Method
12-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Does anyone remember the New York Seltzer drinks that were popular in the 80's? I saw some in Vegas and that sort of brought me back to those days.

Chris
12-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Does anyone remember the New York Seltzer drinks that were popular in the 80's? I saw some in Vegas and that sort of brought me back to those days.

Yep that strawberry flavor was pretty decent

DJR210
12-09-2015, 07:04 PM

:lol forgot about Zima.. The original Smirnoff

Blake
12-09-2015, 08:27 PM

:lol

Cima Red =/= Zima

LaMarcus Bryant
12-10-2015, 01:14 PM
What about Mountain Dew Chode Red?

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 02:40 PM
What about Mountain Dew Chode Red?

http://twitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/freudianslip.jpg

LaMarcus Bryant
12-10-2015, 05:01 PM
http://twitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/freudianslip.jpg

Nah brah you just don't get the joke

baseline bum
12-10-2015, 05:08 PM
No one would have bought Cima Red over Big Red if it wasn't 39 cents.

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 05:12 PM
No one would have bought Cima Red over Big Red if it wasn't 39 cents.

The world will never know