TheGreatYacht
12-09-2015, 09:17 PM
This is the last resort. If this jinx don't work, pull the trigger RC

midnightpulp
12-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Danny fucking sucks. No spinning it. #freesimmons

SupremeGuy
12-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Fuck man, Green has had such a shitty start of the season. I'm starting to get a little worried.

For even kirby to catch him, holy shit...

Lerojo
12-09-2015, 09:37 PM
It's interesting how people quickly here turned on Parker, but Green is getting away with play like a turd and there is barely a fuss.

steeledl
12-09-2015, 09:55 PM
At this point just send this bitch a message and give Simmons all of his minutes. Let him ride the bench.

TheGreatYacht
It's interesting how people quickly here turned on Parker, but Green is getting away with play like a turd and there is barely a fuss.
Pop letting him get away with dribbling on a starting lineup with Parker, Aldridge, Kawhi, and Duncan :lol

Texas_Ranger
never was a big fan of Green. His offense is shit and when he can't even make a 3 it's like watching a trash can on a court. Also some people think he's amazing on defense which he really isn't.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2015, 10:00 PM

:lol there are multiple Green threads after every game..

SuperCam
12-09-2015, 10:10 PM
mfer got paid and starts coasting immediately smh :depressed

-21-
12-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Damn, I love Danny but if he doesn't snap out of it soon then some changes have to be made. His defense is barely justifying his playing time. :(

apalisoc_9
12-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Giving up on Danny is stupid as fuck. He sucks though but only because hes answer to poorer looks is dribbling the ball instead p
of passing it to kawhi or Parker

SAGirl
12-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Giving up on Danny is stupid as fuck. He sucks though but only because hes answer to poorer looks is dribbling the ball instead p
of passing it to kawhi or Parker
His role needs to be adjusted. If Pop is going to have Danny dribble to the rack, he's better off playing Simmons.
Already past game we had Danny 21 minutes, Simmons 18.
Yea Simmons took some Kawhi minutes, but not all, since Anderson played 12.
Some of Danny's minutes went to Simmons. Even through foul trouble and all Pop let Simmons play which I was surprised at, bc Pop is super strict with Anderson, but Simmons got away with fouling and turning the ball over.

I think all of that was simply due to Pop experimenting and maybe being fed up with Danny. He still went to Danny at the end, and he didn't deliver.

Who is to say one of those drives Danny took doesn't end up in a better result by Simmons.

Danny better up his play. I have not been one to turn on Danny, but his so called slump is compounded by all his bad decision making.

rasuo214
12-10-2015, 02:11 AM
His role needs to be adjusted. If Pop is going to have Danny dribble to the rack, he's better off playing Simmons.
Already past game we had Danny 21 minutes, Simmons 18.
Yea Simmons took some Kawhi minutes, but not all, since Anderson played 12.
Some of Danny's minutes went to Simmons. Even through foul trouble and all Pop let Simmons play which I was surprised at, bc Pop is super strict with Anderson, but Simmons got away with fouling and turning the ball over.

I think all of that was simply due to Pop experimenting and maybe being fed up with Danny. He still went to Danny at the end, and he didn't deliver.

Who is to say one of those drives Danny took doesn't end up in a better result by Simmons.

Danny better up his play. I have not been one to turn on Danny, but his so called slump is compounded by all his bad decision making.

I don't really like a Parker, Simmons, Kawhi, LMA, TD lineup because other than Kawhi those aren't great 3P shooters and you don't want to turn Kawhi into a spot up shooter. So I think you either hope Danny improves or need to shuffle up lineups. The one lineup I do want to see more of is the Simmons, Kawhi and KA small ball lineup. I think they mesh well together but would like to see more of it.