PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs can't beat a Raptors team missing 2 starters

JohnnyMax
12-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Without two starters and with the Spurs getting away with contact all throughout the game and all the 50/50 calls.

Reck
12-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Why dont you ever talk about your irrelevant Hawks? LOL

Stop living vicariously through other teams dude. It's embarrassing.

Bynumite
12-09-2015, 11:10 PM
^OP is not a Hawks fan :lol

ElNono
12-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Non-Issue... rebound game against the Lakeshow next

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Spurs always struggle in Toronto, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2015, 11:29 PM
pos pg has a habbit of gettin shit on by former spurs players, nothing to see here...

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Non-Issue... rebound game against the Lakeshow next

Like i said instead of looking at it as we were only 4 back ...you have to say damn we are balling, but now we are 5 back. Every loss is another step behind so far might as well say fuck it and just focus on 2nd best overall record and stay ahead of Cavs so if you do make finals you have hca

Reck
12-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Like i said instead of looking at it as we were only 4 back ...you have to say damn we are balling, but now we are 5 back. Every loss is another step behind so far might as well say fuck it and just focus on 2nd best overall record and stay ahead of Cavs so if you do make finals you have hca

Who says the Spurs are worried about getting the first seed? They're not playing for that.

Chris
12-10-2015, 03:14 AM
They shot lights out, and we had one of our worst games of the season offensively and we only lost by 3. I like our chances in a 7 game series against Toronto.

Sean Cagney
12-10-2015, 03:42 AM
One game... How about the ass whooping tbe Spurs gave the weak ass Hawks two times in a row???

TDMVPDPOY
12-10-2015, 04:16 AM
shooting lights out, while the spurs with open opportunities kept on bricking

DeRozan m8
12-10-2015, 04:51 AM
Why dont you ever talk about your irrelevant Hawks? LOL

Stop living vicariously through other teams dude. It's embarrassing.

He jumped on the GSW wagon a few months ago

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Who says the Spurs are worried about getting the first seed? They're not playing for that.

Speaking of fans not team :lol obviously if Pop gave a shit he wouldnt rest guys the way he does ... but Spur fan seems obsessed with Dubs streak ...ultimately who cares. Nice accomplishment but the 16 they need in may or june is more important ...but no need to hate on them though.

baseline bum
12-10-2015, 08:19 AM

I don't think the Spurs are really balling tbh. Every time I watch them I don't think they look like a team on their 64 win pace. The defense is awesome but the offense hasn't been there at all this last couple of weeks. The team looks like it has taken a serious step back offensively from even last year's team, much less the 2013-14 team. They can't shoot the three at all this year outside of Leonard.

baseline bum
12-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Speaking of fans not team :lol obviously if Pop gave a shit he wouldnt rest guys the way he does ... but Spur fan seems obsessed with Dubs streak ...ultimately who cares. Nice accomplishment but the 16 they need in may or june is more important ...but no need to hate on them though.

Obsessed with the win streak? That's basically every NBA fan of every team. This isn't like that shitty Rockets team winning 22 in a row, this is a team coming off 67 wins and a LOB. How can someone who is a basketball fan not be impressed as hell at Golden State? Most title teams come back a little lazy, a little burnt out after a long title run but they're just shitting on everyone.

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Obsessed with the win streak? That's basically every NBA fan of every team. This isn't like that shitty Rockets team winning 22 in a row, this is a team coming off 67 wins and a LOB. How can someone who is a basketball fan not be impressed as hell at Golden State? Most title teams come back a little lazy, a little burnt out after a long title run but they're just shitting on everyone.

Read this forumBum ... most fans with no dog in this fight fans mostly of the teams that dont matter (like all Laker fans this year,) O and even a few unbiased Spur fans have been impressed with the Warriors.I even see a few realistic folks upstairs that have a healthy respect ...but a large majority of folks that post on the matter have this false bravado based on the Spurs beating the m last year, wishing injury, putting qualifiers like they havent played anyone yest the Warriors have beaten teams that the Spurs have lost to.

I am not asking or expecting Spur fan to suck off Steph, or cower in fear at the thought of playing the Warriors. But the disrespect being shown by a fanbase that knows what greatness looks like is surprising. I get CN who hates on everything not named LeBron or Blake Griffin but I see legit posters trying to dismiss the greatness of the Warriors.

Like someone said upstairs ... this team is like the 2014 Spurs on steroids right now. Wont mean shit if they dont win it all ... but right now they are damn impressive especially when you consider this in a title defense season when they should be complacent, not hungrier. when the Spurs did it they were sparked by the most devastating Finals loss I had ever seen. They won won the chip and came back like this. Think about that ...

Raven
12-10-2015, 09:56 AM
:sleep

ElNono
12-10-2015, 11:21 AM

We're a work in progress Killa... we look damn good at home, but still shaky on the road... we have a lot of young pieces and new faces, so it's expected... can't complain though with the 2nd best record in the league. I thought the adjustment would look a lot worse. I don't think Pop is looking entirely at seeding yet, more to what can we become. Then again, the fact that the rest of the West seems to have slipped a bit, helps, tbh...

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 01:13 PM
We're a work in progress Killa... we look damn good at home, but still shaky on the road... we have a lot of young pieces and new faces, so it's expected... can't complain though with the 2nd best record in the league. I thought the adjustment would look a lot worse. I don't think Pop is looking entirely at seeding yet, more to what can we become. Then again, the fact that the rest of the West seems to have slipped a bit, helps, tbh...

Makes sense ...cant disagree

Horse
12-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Blind fucking cocksucker demar got bs calls all night