PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: The Lakers "busts" did good tonight

Bynumite
12-09-2015, 10:51 PM
D Russ 23 point career high, 18 points in the 2nd half and game tying basket to send the game into overtime

Randle with his 6th straight double-double, 20 and 12

Lakers future looking bright :toast

InTheCrust
12-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Should trade em now while they still have value :lol

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Russell > Okafor, tbh, although neither guy will be anything special..

spurraider21
12-09-2015, 11:13 PM
thats what happens when they're no longer in the same lineup as the biggest cancer in league history

FkLA
12-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Someone other than Kirby took a last second shot for LA? :wow

Bynumite
12-09-2015, 11:19 PM
While the forum was shitting on them, i refused to judge the rookies under Byron and with Kobe shooting 30x per game. They've immediately looked better just by removing one of the two.

Things should be interesting next season if the Lakers get a pick, get rid of Byron and do the right moves in free agency.

Kool Bob Love
12-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Don't bring that weak shit to San Antonio on Friday.

Ball Buster
12-09-2015, 11:22 PM
While the forum was shitting on them, i refused to judge the rookies under Byron and with Kobe shooting 30x per game. They've immediately looked better just by removing one of the two.

Things should be interesting next season if the Lakers get a pick, get rid of Byron and do the right moves in free agency.

This time a hundred

j-money24
12-10-2015, 12:04 AM
yup, porzingis will be better than both.

MultiTroll
12-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Someone other than Kirby took a last second shot for LA? :wow
I think they are facing suspension for bringing back the Flake Show in regulation.
OT they may have saved their jobs by missing last second shots.

Chris
12-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Potato head figured out his rotations finally :lol

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 01:24 AM

Said the same. Dont care about the scoring nut interesting to see the Andre Miller level slow dbust beat the Pippen like athlete defender Wiggins off the dribble when it mattered. But nothing to get to excited over but you see flashes of real talent.

This forum is shitty at showing patience ...show reactionary. Its like first take down here 24/7

Saying all that fuck Byron

Mugen
12-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Said the same. Dont care about the scoring nut interesting to see the Andre Miller level slow dbust beat the Pippen like athlete defender Wiggins off the dribble when it mattered. But nothing to get to excited over but you see flashes of real talent.

This forum is shitty at showing patience ...show reactionary. Its like first take down here 24/7

That's a 100% of sports message boards tbh.....

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2015, 01:55 AM
That's a 100% of sports

Clipper Nation
12-10-2015, 02:27 AM
"Fans are too reactionary," say Lakerfan as they jizz themselves over one good game from players who have otherwise been scrubs.

midnightpulp
12-10-2015, 02:47 AM
"Fans are too reactionary," say Lakerfan as they jizz themselves over one good game from players who have otherwise been scrubs.

This. And their defense is still atrocious.

Oak, Towns, Porizingod have had multiple good games. D-Bust's game was even that good 8-20 and only 3 dimes.

But at least his career high is higher than Boban's now :lol

Pop bottles, Bynumite.

Kawhitstorm
12-10-2015, 05:37 AM
Russell > Okafor, tbh, although neither guy will be anything special..

Winslow > D'Bust/Okafor

Kawhitstorm
12-10-2015, 05:40 AM
Said the same. Dont care about the scoring nut interesting to see the Andre Miller level slow dbust beat the Pippen like athlete defender Wiggins off the dribble when it mattered.

Andre Miller has been beating athletes off the dribble for 2 decades:lol. Wiggins has the potential but he hasn't shown anything to be compared to Pippen defensively, he's average at best so far in his NBA career. Winslow is much better than him.

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 07:17 AM

I already said it was just a flash. Dont care about the pts but glad to see both rooks explode past the superior athlete, Wiggins. Randle put a nice baseline spin move on Wiggins too ...but again to hear folks here tell it he is not athletic but he out quicked a high level athlete who is a true SF.

This game doesnt prove they will be stars just flashed their talent. If they were Spurs we would. See a church, revival, kingdom hall thread of both rookies over less.

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Andre Miller has been beating athletes off the dribble for 2 decades:lol. Wiggins has the potential but he hasn't shown anything to be compared to Pippen defensively, he's average at best so far in his NBA career. Winslow is much better than him.

I agree but he beat him with quicks.
I wasnt the one drolling over wiggins in fact pre injury i preferred Jabari i felt Wiggins was to passive. Folks here argued LeBron was trading his Pippen when they got Love. My thoughts were mixed on the matter but defense was the one thing i saw besides his hops and quicks i liked in college.

DMC
12-10-2015, 01:42 PM

Cant defend this one. I know some of the haters here are defending the move because teh rookies have struggled (randle is basically a rook) but rather see that then Nick, Lou and Kobe jacking up 3's ...

Oh well taaaaaaaaankkkkkkkk!!!

Fuck we have turned in to the clippers just with 16 more championships.

You're a fucking liar lol

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 03:23 PM
You're a fucking liar lol

About what?

DMC
12-10-2015, 04:09 PM
About what?
Just stop already Lenny. You said the forum doesn't have patience just days after you called your team the Clippers and called for the tank, berated Byron for the lineup change.

You're playing both sides of the field.

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Just stop already Lenny. You said the forum doesn't have patience just days after you called your team the Clippers and called for the tank, berated Byron for the lineup change.

You're playing both sides of the field.

I wanted a tank before the season check my post history. BUT I didnt think they would be this bad thought wewin nomore than 30 games but iirc predicted them to win like 28 and do better than the wolves.

My call for the tank was not based off the rooks but off of how shitty Kobe and Hibbert are playing right now and of course Lord Byron that is seperate from the rooks who need time to develop, genius.

Raven
12-10-2015, 05:40 PM
I wanted a tank before the season check my post history. BUT I didnt think they would be this bad thought wewin nomore than 30 games but iirc predicted them to win like 28 and do better than the wolves.

My call for the tank was not based off the rooks but off of how shitty Kobe and Hibbert are playing right now and of course Lord Byron that is seperate from the rooks who need time to develop, genius.

not sure any of that makes much sense, no offence.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-10-2015, 06:14 PM

if Lakers knew what was good for them they would let Kobe, Artest and Hibbert run the show this season. If they get Ben Simmons they're back into playoff contention in 3-5 years

Killakobe81
12-10-2015, 07:30 PM
not sure any of that makes much sense, no offence.

Idgaf if you get it or not. Thought they would win 28 but was hoping that we would still get the pick. In fact,i said best scenario was that we finish 9th but get the Cleveland treatment. Once i ssw how done Kobe and Hibbert looked i supported the all out tank. What is so hard to understand ...

Biernutz
12-10-2015, 07:33 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/lol_zpsy3fa8ssj.jpg

midnightpulp
12-11-2015, 11:55 PM
11-31 for 28 points :lmao

And D-Bust got lit up by Patty Mills. I think that was the best regular season game Patty's ever played. D-Bust is lucky the Spurs slept walk through the 1st half and let him get that many open threes. Then they woke up and locked his ass down.

Silver&Black
12-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Somebody please post a gif of the Diaw play where he made Randle his bitch.

Bynumite
12-11-2015, 11:58 PM
11-31 for 28 points :lmao

And D-Bust got lit up by Patty Mills. I think that was the best regular season game Patty's ever played. D-Bust is lucky the Spurs slept walk through the 1st half and let him get that many open threes. Then they woke up and locked his ass down.

Russell 24-6-6. Career high too :toast

Randle was awful.

midnightpulp
12-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Russell 24-6-6. Career high too :toast

Randle was awful.

9-23 shooting and gave up 22 points on 9-11 shooting to Patty Mills.

You think that's "good?"

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Spurs fan is salty as fuck we got the best guard in the draft. Give this kid two years and he'll dominate.

midnightpulp
12-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Spurs fan is salty as fuck we got the best guard in the draft. Give this kid two years and he'll dominate.

9-23. I don't think D-Bust has kept an opposing PG below 20 points all season :lol

And how about Chuck Barkley 2.0? What a pile of shit.

Hope you enjoyed that ass beating, though. Happy Holidays :toast

Bynumite
12-12-2015, 12:02 AM
9-23 shooting and gave up 22 points on 9-11 shooting to Patty Mills.

You think that's "good?"

Showing flashes of good offense is enough for now.

Buddy Mignon
12-12-2015, 12:03 AM
9-23. I don't think D-Bust has kept an opposing PG below 20 points all season :lol

And how about Chuck Barkley 2.0? What a pile of shit.

Hope you enjoyed that ass beating, though. Happy Holidays :toast

Jim looked like he shit his panties out there. What a waste of a vet minimum salary.

midnightpulp
12-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Jim looked like he shit his panties out there. What a waste of a vet minimum salary.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM/position/9

Yep.

Ball Buster
12-12-2015, 01:03 AM
Russell is going to be a fantastic player. Every Spurfan except for the chubby finger guy already knows this

Reck
12-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Russell is going to be a fantastic player. Every Spurfan except for the chubby finger guy already knows this

He ain't comitted to you guys though. Dude is bolting as soon as he can imo.

Ball Buster
12-12-2015, 01:12 AM
He ain't comitted to you guys though. Dude is bolting as soon as he can imo.

Franchise player.. with Randle with the handle

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2015, 02:14 AM
Jordan Clarkson is gonna be a beast. Can't wail till he cucks Kupcake and comes down to SA to become our backup SG :tu

midnightpulp
12-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Another fine game :toast Julian is garbage when going against any kind of length.