PDA

View Full Version : Guys and Girls: How Many Of You Think Of Me When With Your Significant Other ?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Just wondering how many of you think of me when you leave the board...I suspect Maalox thinks of me when she's about to get freak nasty..

I'm all in her head..but I wonder how many of you guys think of me when you're trying to holla at a bitch or when you're masturbating or getting ready to stick it in....when I'm playing basketball and about to take a jumper I usually yell out "Kobeee"...and so I'm guessing you yell out "Kool" when about to have sex....imaging you can be just like me....

SpursforSix
12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
the only time I really think of you is when I see a dog licking another dog's ass and eating poop

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2015, 10:26 AM
the only time I really think of you is when I see a dog licking another dog's ass and eating poop

Here we go (smirks) you and I both know thats hyperbole

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 10:28 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWr91YOzpC9c5mRuv6DiW4cRBQvYdvW aKKyd1dQNNgO_Jqh2cj

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Real talk...I've spit in a lot of white assholes for lube while hitting that shit from the back

Avante
12-10-2015, 11:19 AM
A retarded cherry boy actually not getting the fact he comes off as a 100% freak, so far gone he thinks anyone could ever think about him, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Little man, you give this board that deranged punk ass kid look, you really don't see that? We are all way past where you're at in life, and it should be obvious. Only you are still at that....OH MY GOD PUSSY YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!...stage. Something the rest of us got over at 19.

What do we gain from reading you, now think about that , what does anyone gain reading some perverted immature idiot, well?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SpursforSix
12-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Real talk...I've spit in a lot of white assholes for lube while hitting that shit from the back

do you give them a reach-around while you're at at?

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 12:02 PM

The ol' rusty trombone

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2015, 12:36 PM
:lol yes..I do try to grab titties if they hang low enough

Avante
12-10-2015, 01:06 PM
GROW THE FUCK UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

DMC
12-10-2015, 02:46 PM
GROW THE FUCK UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

"dear diawy, today I am made boom boom with amerkan GI an aft he buy me soda but he have hard time gettin wee wee inside me cauz i no have natural lubricashun yet"

SpursforSix
12-10-2015, 02:48 PM
"dear diawy, today I am made boom boom with amerkan GI an aft he buy me soda but he have hard time gettin wee wee inside me cauz i no have natural lubricashun yet"

grow up OK!?? everyone was over there adn doing the same thing. Do you get it? Sheesh....you think they had 12 year old trannies serving drinks to a bunch of sailors in bars?
trust me slick...you would have done the same thing

Avante
12-10-2015, 03:08 PM

Buddies...we're going over, you coming?
DMC...sure!

Walking into the KIT KAT KLUB, here they come....buy me drink?

Buddies..sure!
DMC...get lost!

Yeah right.

DMC
12-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Damn Larry you got served.

Avante
12-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Damn Larry you got served.

What's so damn funny about this is how you/everyone would have gone into the bars just like everyone else, bought the ladies drinks and took them to a hotel. To try and sell.."oh not not me"..hahahaha!!!!!!!

Little man, you do get the fact that's what servicemen did over there. right? Are you saying you really don't know this?

Only idiots would think it was just me.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Texas?

DMC
12-10-2015, 04:57 PM
What's so damn funny about this is how you/everyone would have gone into the bars just like everyone else, bought the ladies drinks and took them to a hotel. To try and sell.."oh not not me"..hahahaha!!!!!!!

Little man, you do get the fact that's what servicemen did over there. right? Are you saying you really don't know this?

Only idiots would think it was just me.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Texas?

I don't fuck children, Larry Chester.

Avante
12-10-2015, 05:21 PM
I don't fuck children, Larry Chester.

Neither did anyone else, what ya can't read?

Dude, so you wouldn't have bought the ladies drinks and when they asked....we go fucky sucky...you would have said..'nope, not me"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, why try and sell that bullshit?

Stupid, there were no little kids working any bars I was ever in, ok ya dumb fuck? So bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really this stupid?