PDA

View Full Version : JJ Watt vs. Mark Tuinei ?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2015, 03:05 PM
JJ is good but the reality is Big Mark from the Cowboys most feared team would've treated him like a bitch...Mark was probably the best offensive lineman in NFL history I just see no viable way JJ could get around Mark 1 on 1....

Mark was vicious at protecting Aikman and I heard he was a real gangsta too. They say him and others on the line use to bring guns to the stadium and would rather die than let someone dominant them on the feild.

If my money was on it I'd bet Tuinei 10 out of 10 times...but that's no knock to JJ just shows that players like Mark no longer really exists in the league anymore...

Hell I don't know that JJ would have fared any better against big Nate Newton of the Cowboys :lol

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 04:28 PM
What? A semi intelligent thread? Bravo.

It's in the wrong place... but bravo

SpursforSix
12-10-2015, 04:33 PM
JJ is good but the reality is Big Mark from the Cowboys most feared team would've treated him like a bitch...Mark was probably the best offensive lineman in NFL history I just see no viable way JJ could get around Mark 1 on 1....

Mark was vicious at protecting Aikman and I heard he was a real gangsta too. They say him and others on the line use to bring guns to the stadium and would rather die than let someone dominant them on the feild.

If my money was on it I'd bet Tuinei 10 out of 10 times...but that's no knock to JJ just shows that players like Mark no longer really exists in the league anymore...

Hell I don't know that JJ would have fared any better against big Nate Newton of the Cowboys :lol

In your fantasy, do you have JJ in your butt and Mark in your mouth? or vice versa

Avante
12-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Mark Tuinei was only a two time pro bowler in his entire career, no way was he all ya tried to make him out to be. Watt would beat him easily, he's dealing with better linemen today than Tuinei.

Kim Jong-il
12-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Mark Tuinei couldn't block heroin from sacking his heart, you think he could block JJ Watt???

Avante
12-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Some NFLers who could play today who played back in the day....(pre 1970)

Bob Hayes....he would be the fastest player in the league right now.
Ollie Matson...his size/speed would work right now. Like Hayes an Olympic sprinter.
Jim Brown...6-2 230 4.5?
Dick Butkus... a monster in any era
Gale Sayers....would blow by anyone at anytime.
Cookie Gilchrist....a 250 pound fullback with a bad attitude.

There's others but those are the ones I think of first.