PDA

View Full Version : I am quiting Spurstalk due to personal information harrasment.

apalisoc_9
12-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Sadly, some douche found my personal information and have decided to ruin my life by providing links to some of my threads that were clearly trolling.

I have no idea why losers will go that extreme. I am now trying to convince my family and people around me that spurstalk is nothig but a myth.

I hope you are happy my friend. Whoever you are...You wont be happy when the cops knock on your door though. Thanks for sabotaging my job.

SpursFan86
12-10-2015, 04:10 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Who did that? PM me, I'll take care of it, tbh..

DisAsTerBot
12-10-2015, 04:19 PM
:rollin

DisAsTerBot
12-10-2015, 04:19 PM
your aunt will never be able to look at you

RD2191
12-10-2015, 04:20 PM
:lolserious? Need a link tbh

I. Hustle
12-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Is you fo realz?

ChumpDumper
12-10-2015, 04:24 PM
See you next game.

TheGreatYacht
12-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Game-planned thread. Nothing to see here

Brazil
12-10-2015, 04:31 PM
:lol tbh...

imagine auntie discovering her nephew want to sex her

too good to be true :lol

Brazil
12-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Why the : lol became :lol ?

Darth_Pelican
12-10-2015, 04:33 PM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tony-parker-hilarious-awful-what-in-the-world.gif

RD2191
12-10-2015, 04:34 PM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tony-parker-hilarious-awful-what-in-the-world.gif

Blake
12-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Well if everything is already fucked, why quit now?

And why start a thread that you're quitting? Just quit

Phenomanul
12-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Can't stand the typical "player fan threads" apalisoc_9 always started, but revealing personal information about another poster is a LOW LOW LOW blow... NOT cool at all.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 04:40 PM
His sources tell me that not only is he not leaving the site but he will start 10 more Leonard threads before the end of the day.

dabom
12-10-2015, 04:41 PM
People laughing in here but it's a serious thing. I could post some shit too but that is taboo tbh. Fucking losers.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Hard to belive that somone could ruin a persons life by showing their threads from this site.

Fireball
12-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Everybody gets what he deserves ... wishing a Spurs player an injury on a Spurs forum ... Karma is a bitch

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 04:46 PM
People laughing in here but it's a serious thing. I could post some shit too but that is taboo tbh. Fucking losers.

How is it that serious? I can't think of anything that has been posted here that could ruin a person's life.

SpursFan86
12-10-2015, 04:49 PM
How is it that serious? I can't think of anything that has been posted here that could ruin a person's life.

His employer must be a playerfan who saw him praying for Parker to get a career-ending injury

siraulo23
12-10-2015, 04:49 PM
whats gonna be your new troll account

DMC
12-10-2015, 04:52 PM
This would have worked better if you had some other alt leak this information. Doing so yourself says no one is reading this forum who gives a shit because you just outed yourself.

DMC
12-10-2015, 04:53 PM

Alt Alt Alt

GSH
12-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Weren't you the one who faked being pinked a while back?

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 05:06 PM
game planned

dabom
12-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Alt Alt Alt

Are you suggesting I'm an alt faggot? :lmao

r0drig0lac
12-10-2015, 05:09 PM
lmao

GSH
12-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Are you suggesting I'm an alt/faggot?

One or the other... or both. Every time he pisses, you shake it for him.

dabom
12-10-2015, 05:14 PM
One or the other... or both. Every time he pisses, you shake it for him.

I'm from SA faggot. Stay mad. :lmao

Neurosis
12-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Pretty low blow if true. My condolences to your aunt.

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 05:18 PM
new fresh troll direction from the krew... will see if apo can hold out for more than three days like his fake banning shtick.

bobby4germany
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Lmfao! KARMA :lol

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
he'll be back in a few days... "my aunt and i have reconciled and now we're living together"

either that or somebody got really tired running a troll account

FkLA
12-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Riquetards couldn't handle the truth so they go and get personal. Bunch of faggots.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 05:29 PM
It was his sources that leaked the information. :lmao

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Conspiracy theory!!!! Someone from his own Leonard crew has betrayed him. :lmao

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Riquetards couldn't handle the truth so they go and get personal. Bunch of faggots.

That's essentially how the Apo hate started here, tbh:lol

He saw things before 95% of the forum did(Kawhi becoming a superstar, Parker's decline, Spurs losing to the Clippers, etc), and they have hated him since..it's masked as accusations of "spam" and "trolling", but in reality, it's posters being salty..

IIRC, he was posting here for years before anybody complained..when he began dropping his takes and predictions that were ahead of the game, people began crying about it..

ChumpDumper
12-10-2015, 05:34 PM
He saw things before 95% of the forum did(Kawhi becoming a superstar, Parker's decline, Spurs losing to the Clippers, etc):lol

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Conspiracy theory!!!! Someone from his own Leonard crew has betrayed him. :lmao

:cry Et tu, dabom :cry

daledondale
12-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Sadly, some douche found my personal information and have decided to ruin my life by providing links to some of my threads that were clearly trolling.

I have no idea why losers will go that extreme. I am now trying to convince my family and people around me that spurstalk is nothig but a myth.

I hope you are happy my friend. Whoever you are...You wont be happy when the cops knock on your door though. Thanks for sabotaging my job.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/really-animated-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 05:57 PM
And why start a thread that you're quitting? Just quit

When you're an attention whore....you do things like start a thread to tell everybody you're quitting.

steeledl
12-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Take care. Sure you will just make an alt.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Now that's just low. A whole new low from the kawhi haters. Scumbags. .

SAGirl
12-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Thanks for bringing it up.
He's just yelling for attention with this thread.
I do not believe this claim at all.
He will still be around.

K...
12-10-2015, 06:05 PM
That's essentially how the Apo hate started here, tbh:lol

He saw things before 95% of the forum did(Kawhi becoming a superstar, Parker's decline, Spurs losing to the Clippers, etc), and they have hated him since..it's masked as accusations of "spam" and "trolling", but in reality, it's posters being salty..

IIRC, he was posting here for years before anybody complained..when he began dropping his takes and predictions that were ahead of the game, people began crying about it..

His 2014/2015 takes were trash though. He lost money on fanduel. Can't call yourself an expert if you can't game that system.

K...
12-10-2015, 06:06 PM

No one has linked to anything. This is a fraud..don't get caught up in this game. It's too dumb..

UNT Eagles 2016
12-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Will lol when this turns out to be a Derek Fisher type plot

RD2191
12-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Apo living rent free. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-10-2015, 06:13 PM
He started this thread.

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 06:22 PM
He started this thread.

Yup

The play would have been to fake another absence and have a krew alt make a thread inquiring about him and then another krewtard explaining what happened. missed opportunity :lol

Beaverfuzz
12-10-2015, 06:23 PM

Fuck you Caitlynn

tonight...you
12-10-2015, 06:32 PM
?
Yeah... you take care of things...

How?

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2015, 06:51 PM
?
Yeah... you take care of things...

How?

Pretty easy to acquire personal information on the internet, tbh..eye for an eye..

I have received info of several well known posters over the years from people that wanted me to out them, but I would never reveal it, it's lame and unnecessary, taking things on a forum way too seriously to expose the personal info of a poster you have never met:lol..it's only worth doing when it's harmless and funny like when Mono exposed lakaluva..

It occurred all the time on SpursTalk years ago, though, to the point where people threatened legal action IIRC..koriwhat, in particular, I feel bad for that nigga:lol..his real name, his employer, his education, etc was revealed..

tonight...you
12-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Pretty easy to acquire personal information on the internet, tbh..eye for an eye..
Gotcha. I would like to see evidence of Apo being abused before vigilantism takes form, but whatever.
We can form a lynch mob and go do stupid things. I'm drinking...

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Who is the poster that exposed Apo?

Was it you Splits ?

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 07:12 PM
As much as i hate the kiwitard krew, on the 1% chance this is real, this is unacceptable tbh

Welcome to Trump's america, smh

Canyonero
12-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Sad day for basketball and sports in general.

jehawk81
12-10-2015, 07:39 PM

Bye BITCH!

dabom
12-10-2015, 07:42 PM
PM me some links and we can fuck with the guy if want.

Spurs9
12-10-2015, 07:43 PM
thread

ducks
12-10-2015, 07:46 PM
If serious pm mod so they can band ip otherwise it is just made up

steeledl
12-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Fwiw, this is extremely fucked up if true..... This is an adult play ground for most..... Shouldn't be trying to fuck with people's lives.

With that said..... This is almost 100% him crying for attention.

Arcadian
12-10-2015, 07:47 PM
*quitting

*harassment

Perhaps you'll be able to keep your next job for longer if you learn to spell words correctly.

steeledl
12-10-2015, 07:48 PM

How would even know who did it....? Unless they identified their self .

12-10-2015, 07:49 PM

dabom
12-10-2015, 07:50 PM
*quitting

*harassment

Perhaps you'll be able to keep your next job for longer if you learn to spell words correctly.

Perhaps you stop sucking dick enough to get some respect from your family. Perhaps.

Spurtacular
12-10-2015, 07:57 PM

No one has linked to anything. This is a fraud..don't get caught up in this game. It's too dumb..

Take care. Sure you will just make an alt.

When you're an attention whore....you do things like start a thread to tell everybody you're quitting.

It was his sources that leaked the information. :lmao

Alt Alt Alt

whats gonna be your new troll account

See you next game.

YGWHI
12-10-2015, 08:03 PM

Using personal information is a cyber crime. Also, moral damages are awarded as compensation for non-pecuniary loss like this guy online bothering you and your family.

Contact one of those organizations dedicated to protecting people from online bullying, and demand him. If he uses links or private messages from ST or any other site, report the site too.

steeledl
12-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Using personal information is a cyber crime. Also, moral damages are awarded as compensation for non-pecuniary loss like this guy online bothering you and your family.
Contact one of those organizations dedicated to protecting people from online bullying, and demand him. If he uses links or private messages from ST or any other site, report the site too.

+1......

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 08:10 PM
a lot of times people give themselves away (luva's photobucket account, xmas posting his twitter)... heck, people here know my ethnic background, city i live in, undergrad/grad schools, and i've even posted a video of myself here once :lol

if you're deathly worried about being "revealed" then watch what you post

that being said OP is a gameplanning drama queen so this is probably just a farce

YGWHI
12-10-2015, 08:14 PM
a lot of times people give themselves away (luva's photobucket account, xmas posting his twitter)... heck, people here know my ethnic background, city i live in, undergrad/grad schools, and i've even posted a video of myself here once :lol

that being said OP is a gameplanning drama queen so this is probably just a farce

You can post personal videos or whatever but no one can use those things to bother your family or people around you.

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Who is the poster that exposed Apo?

Was it you Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) ?Wouldn't be surprised, tbh. :lol I made that faggot cry so hard he went around trying to get info on me.

If serious pm mod so they can band ip otherwise it is just made upYeah, I guess you can do that but it's pretty weak. Unless it starts becoming harassing and shit. Splits was just fucking weird and he never crossed the psycho line, I don't think.

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't be surprised, tbh. :lol I made that faggot cry so hard he went around trying to get info on me.

Yeah, I guess you can do that but it's pretty weak. Unless it starts becoming harassing and shit. Splits was just fucking weird and he never crossed the psycho line, I don't think.
is that why u took ur avatar down tho? but yeah he's weird, if somebody posts a video he always tries to do a reverse search on it :lol

benefactor
12-10-2015, 08:26 PM

Yep...my pic is in my avy...been there for years. Several posters have tried to give me shit about it and I've never cared. I'm just a regular fucking dude. If you are worried about being outed you should probably shake that fake internet life.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 08:26 PM
LOL same as the last time when you said you were deleting you account for being wrong on predictions?

Odds of you popping back up in a couple weeks are very high, like a cockroach.

Yep...my pic is in my avy...been there for years. Several posters have tried to give me shit about it and I've never cared. I'm just a regular fucking dude. If you are worried about being outed you should probably shake that fake internet life.

Yep, I once posted a video of me getting interviewed at pre-game in LA and RobDiaz tried to come at me talking shit. I'd love to see what that lil grease monkey looks like.

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
is that why u took ur avatar down tho? but yeah he's weird, if somebody posts a video he always tries to do a reverse search on it :lolYeah, that and cause it was a pretty shitty picture. :lol Yeah that dude has issues. I can just imagine him reverse searching and looking for information with tears streaming down his face.

"But he said the muslims worship a pedophile." :cry

"I'll show him." :cry

:lol

BD24
This is obviously a fake cry for attention. But, if anyone on this site deserved to have something like this happen to them it was this piece of shit.

Spur|n|Austin
LOL same as the last time when you said you were deleting you account for being wrong on predictions?

Pauleta14
12-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Already 3 pages for a fake/troll thread... :lol

I still don't get what kind of info/thread from ST could be damaging for your professional or personal life though..

If someone could give some examples.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 08:31 PM

I still don't get what kind of info/thread from ST could be damaging for your professional or personal life though..

:lol nothing - it's just another one of his attentions posts. Sort of like Glenn, aka xmas.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 08:34 PM
What the fuck did he post here that was so damaging that he would claim it ruined his life?????

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2015, 08:34 PM

He made a thread about wanting to fuck his aunt.

steeledl
12-10-2015, 08:36 PM

meh, whether it's a troll thread or not it's still a serious issue to be discussed.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 08:37 PM
He made a thread about wanting to fuck his aunt.

Maybe that's the kind of shit he should keep to himself instead of making public on a Spurs message board. :lmao

benefactor
12-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Yep, I once posted a video of me getting interviewed at pre-game in LA and RobDiaz tried to come at me talking shit. I'd love to see what that lil grease monkey looks like.
I've posted full pictures of me here. If you dig enough you can find them. If I gave a shit that you did find them, I wouldn't have posted them.

:lol weird motherfuckers that have to make up a life online

BD24
12-10-2015, 08:42 PM
I've posted full pictures of me here. If you dig enough you can find them. If I gave a shit that you did find them, I wouldn't have posted them.

For real though. Faggots who hide behind a computer screen and talk a bunch of shit they wouldn't say in real life deserve this kind of shit imo.

DD
12-10-2015, 09:07 PM

koriwhat
technique
whott
that New Jersey Nets chick who posted her pic
any ST gtg pic

tholdren
12-10-2015, 09:33 PM
For real though. Faggots who hide behind a computer screen and talk a bunch of shit they wouldn't say in real life deserve this kind of shit imo.
lol only in the internet world is the irony thick. Play on playa

RD2191
12-10-2015, 09:33 PM

Crofl. Nigga you ugly as hell. I remember that, it was pretty hilarious.

Spurtacular
12-10-2015, 09:34 PM
N/M

RD2191
12-10-2015, 09:35 PM

Youre a faggot sometimes but a real OG. Posting your pic takes some balls.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Good to see you two making friends after he kicked your ass, tbh..

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 09:40 PM
its why ive always respected you for posting this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/20/32/f1/2032f1390d6444ae0061f510e3d5945f.jpg

RD2191
12-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Good to see you two making friends after he kicked your ass, tbh..
yeah, he kicked my ass online:rolleyes

RD2191
12-10-2015, 09:44 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/20/32/f1/2032f1390d6444ae0061f510e3d5945f.jpg
That's Nolyfes boyfriend?

KL2
12-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Someone was so bothered by you online they resorted to harassing you in real life? Wow, that's pretty pathetic.

This is like the equivalent to Jordan retiring early, this forum just won't be the same without you bro smh.

steeledl
12-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Someone was so bothered by you online they resorted to harassing you in real life? Wow, that's pretty pathetic.

This is like the equivalent to Jordan retiring early, this forum just won't be the same without you bro smh.

gay.

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 09:47 PM
That's Nolyfes boyfriend?
warriors made the WCF last year. start your goodbye thread too

RD2191
12-10-2015, 09:56 PM
warriors made the WCF last year. start your goodbye thread too
Fuck outta here. I'll leave when I please. And quit being a faggot already. You've been awfully salty lately.

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Fuck outta here. I'll leave when I please. And quit being a faggot already. You've been awfully salty lately.
welcher. koolaidman status

benefactor
12-10-2015, 09:59 PM
All of us are faggots sometimes tbh. It is the ST way.

RD2191
12-10-2015, 10:04 PM

RD2191
12-10-2015, 10:05 PM
welcher. koolaidman status
Yeah ok. Keep telling yourself that.

Russ
12-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Thanks for sabotaging my job.

Would you like to supersize that, sir?

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Damn...forgot all about mi negro robdiaz saying he would stop posting if the Warriors won.

Don't go rob...:cry

DMC
12-10-2015, 10:15 PM
This reminds me of those old kung fu movies, where the credits are rolling and it's like:

Wu Shen Dong as Lu Ho Weng

Raymond Wang as Xiao Shen

Bong ding Ow as Wi Tu Lo

You could flip the names around and have no idea.

Same applies here. Who cares who the OP is? More drama from the drama club.

DMC
12-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Would you like to supersize that, sir?
Ask him why they always have two speakers but never take orders from both at the same time, and if they did only have one window.

RD2191
12-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Damn...forgot all about mi negro robdiaz saying he would stop posting if the Warriors won.

Don't go rob...:cry
Official name change so I'm in the clear. Imo. :lol

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Official name change so I'm in the clear. Imo. :lol

I liked it better when you were green and #BoldChickenStrips

That was a fucked up night...:lmao

RD2191
12-10-2015, 10:36 PM
I liked it better when you were green and #BoldChickenStrips

That was a fucked up night...:lmao
Yeah, thanks to you assholes. :lol

Leetonidas
12-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Good

spurtech09
12-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Things happen for a reason.

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Yeah, thanks to you assholes. :lol

Just great times....great times. Haven't laughed so hard on this site since that night...

:lmao The moment I saw you were #BoldChickenStrips I laughed for 10 minutes straight....

BD24
12-10-2015, 10:45 PM
lol only in the internet world is the irony thick. Play on playa
Anything I say on here I would say in real life. My life is exactly what I say it is, I don't have a fake internet life like Kool, Naruto, Apa, and all of the other faggots I'm sure I am forgetting about.

Silver&Black
12-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Anything I say on here I would say in real life. My life is exactly what I say it is, I don't have a fake internet life like Kool, Naruto, Apa, and all of the other faggots I'm sure I am forgetting about.

Like saying you're a civil engineer. It's all fun and games until a real civil engineer shows up and starts asking you easy questions about it.....and you have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

:lmao Faggot

BD24
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Like saying you're a civil engineer. It's all fun and games until a real civil engineer shows up and starts asking you easy questions about it.....and you have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

:lol knew I was missing someone , thanks for the reminder :toast Dafakengineer :lol

RD2191
12-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Just great times....great times. Haven't laughed so hard on this site since that night...

:lmao The moment I saw you were #BoldChickenStrips I laughed for 10 minutes straight....
Shit so did I. :lmao

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 10:52 PM

"why would an engineer know calculus faggot" :lmao

AFBlue
12-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Internet anonymity is a myth tbqh

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Crofl. Nigga you ugly as hell. I remember that, it was pretty hilarious.

Post a pic or video then and prove it lol.

I'm happy being good looking and successful; must be rough working at an auto shop and being a short chubby pedophile that's primary mode of transportation is a moped :lol. I can understand it's hard to find work after that; may explain why you spend so much time here. 8 year olds dude.

http://i.imgur.com/btwkGg3.png

Honestly though, I feel a little bad - I forgot I got in trouble with mods the last time I outed you. As long as you've gotten the help you need, and are on a straight path now, you're semi cool with me.

Btw, I'm curious - do you work on Audis?

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:12 PM

You still don't have EIT faggot. That lame ass copier. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
12-10-2015, 11:18 PM
I'm gonna throw up if that creepy fuck is Rob Diaz.

BD24
12-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Post a pic or video then and prove it lol.

I'm happy being good looking and successful; must be rough working at an auto shop and being a short chubby pedophile that's primary mode of transportation is a moped :lol. I can understand it's hard to find work after that; may explain why you spend so much time here. 8 year olds dude.

http://i.imgur.com/btwkGg3.png

Honestly though, I feel a little bad - I forgot I got in trouble with mods the last time I outed you. As long as you've gotten the help you need, and are on a straight path now, you're semi cool with me.

Btw, I'm curious - do you work on Audis?

MI21
12-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Sometimes posting your pic can be a good thing. I did so on SpursReport many moons ago and a super hot asian broad from Canada starting fangirling - shame I was like 19 and wasn't travelling the world at that time, tbh :lol

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Sometimes posting your pic can be a good thing. I did so on SpursReport many moons ago and a super hot asian broad from Canada starting fangirling - shame I was like 19 and wasn't travelling the world at that time, tbh :lol

Good ole SR - careful, could have been MomBear. Talk about an animal in sheep's clothing.

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 11:26 PM
nah, rd2191 is younger than that... good chance the numbers in his username are his DOB

SuperCam
12-10-2015, 11:30 PM
if Kiwi scores 30+ on Kobe tomorrow no way his faggot holds out posting for the sake of this schtick.

MI21
12-10-2015, 11:32 PM
Good ole SR - careful, could have been MomBear. Talk about an animal in sheep's clothing.

Definitely wasn't that beast, this girl was hot as fuck, especially for an asian which are generally not my cup of tea tbh

BD24
12-10-2015, 11:32 PM
nah, rd2191 is younger than that... good chance the numbers in his username are his DOB
That obviously isn't him, but it still made me chuckle :lol

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:33 PM

It's confirmed him - got a cease from upper ST mgmt. due to legal concerns. The date in his user name is probably that of his first victim, sadly.

On another note sr21, happy with the Crabtree 4 year extension?

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:35 PM
It's confirmed him - got a cease from upper ST mgmt. due to legal concerns. The date in his user name is probably that of his first victim, sadly.

You got a cease because you are putting random people at risk you stupid fuck. :lmao

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 11:37 PM
http://www.michaelkaechele.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Gregg-Popovich.jpg

i think it's fine. i was expecting the yearly total to be closer to 7.5-8, but he's getting 8.75. But i'm glad he's coming back, he's absolutely a keeper. We've seen what difference it's made in the offense to supply Carr with receivers. Crabs had a really good bounceback year and is still 28, so we lock him up for his prime and we have our starting WR's in place for the next few years. there really wasn't anybody we could replace him with on our roster or free agency, and it wouldn't be worth it to draft another receiver in the early rounds.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:38 PM
You got a cease because you are putting random people at risk you stupid fuck. :lmao

I think per his probation he has to disclose that, so it's fair game.

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:40 PM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=robert+diaz+san+antonio

Robert a Doctor in these searches. :lmao

Lot of robert/roberto diaz in SA you stupid fuck. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:41 PM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=robert+diaz+san+antonio

Robert a Doctor in these searches. :lmao

Lot of robert/roberto diaz in you stupid fuck. :lmao

lol Diaz is daboom boom room

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:43 PM
lol Diaz is daboom boom room
You're not making any sense now. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:44 PM
You're not making any sense now. :lmao

Hey captain save a hoe - any reason why you're jumping in here? I don't remember directing anything to you, everyone here knows you're a DF - no need for me to further prove that.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2015, 11:45 PM

Blake
12-10-2015, 11:46 PM

Crabs finally has a decent QB throwing him the ball.

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Hey captain save a hoe - any reason why you're jumping in here? I don't remember directing anything to you, everyone here knows you're a DF - no need for me to further prove that.

You haven't proved anything faggot. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:51 PM
You haven't proved anything faggot. :lmao

Ha yeah I proved you're Diaz's keeper. Do you enjoy standing up for your internet bfs?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Ha yeah I proved you're Diaz's keeper. Do you enjoy standing up for your internet bfs?

Give him a few to log back in

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Crabs finally has a decent QB throwing him the ball.

He's also stayed injury free. A healthy Crab is a solid weapon. It's good for Raider fans to know that Carr has distributed the ball to Crab and Coop almost equally.

dabom
12-10-2015, 11:55 PM

I just call bullshit where I see it. It's all over your fucking posts. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
12-11-2015, 12:01 AM

HA! You have 6K posts in 2 years - zero bball takes, and zero interest in the responses. That's bullshit eh?

oh wait, I forgot to add the kum krew standard emoji :lmao:lmao

dabom
12-11-2015, 12:06 AM
HA! You have 6K posts in 2 years - zero bball takes, and zero interest in the responses. That's bullshit eh?

I guess that makes you a dumbass. :lmao

RD2191
12-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Why is this ugly ass faggot so salty? :lmao Posting pics of other people online..hopefully this place doesn't get sued. Someone call chump so he can snitch to the proper mods.

RD2191
12-11-2015, 12:16 AM
This faggot has been a salty bitch since I first started posting here. I'd be pissed too if I looked like a huge faggot. You should see this queer tbh. Dude looks like jared from subway. He's also obsessed with pedophiles, makes me wonder if the dude is trying to tell us something.

RD2191
12-11-2015, 12:25 AM
And I mean spur/n/austin. Not dabom.

dabom
12-11-2015, 12:27 AM
I know lol.

spurraider21
12-11-2015, 12:30 AM
get a room

LongtimeSpursFan
12-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Bye Felicia.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2015, 12:34 AM

people have gotten fired for posting racist, sexist, homophobic, pedo, etc. comments. sucks for them, but hey, thats what happens when you put your personal photo/name online and decide to troll. word to the wise, posters should take their photos off of their avatars if they're going to post things that would jeopardize their professional and personal lives. you never know if somebody is keeping a file full of hateful posts just waiting for the right time to send a mass email to everyone you love or work withhttp://i63.tinypic.com/10z4apz.jpg

Spur|n|Austin
12-11-2015, 12:37 AM
And I mean spur/n/austin. Not dabom.

I know lol.

hehe y'all are seriously cute together.

SuperCam
12-11-2015, 12:39 AM
haha y'all are seriously cute together.

this faggot never posts by himself, always waits for rob or harlem to show so he can jockey up while sitting in their lap tbh :lol

HI-FI
12-11-2015, 01:04 AM
looks like timvp will be returning to the dry erase board, about to plan out another alt.

RD2191
12-11-2015, 01:38 AM
:lolwow. Epic burn. :rolleyes

Aztecfan03
12-11-2015, 01:48 AM
if true: what goes around, comes around.

illusioNtEk
12-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Lol RD, you faggot child molester gtfo

RD2191
12-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Lol RD, you faggot child molester gtfo
Who the fuck are you fucking faggot? Spur/n/austin is the only pedo around here. Dude he's posting pics of must be his buds or something.

12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
6 pages?

-21-
12-11-2015, 03:18 AM
You guys are crazy...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Still not as bad or entertaining as the XChristmas debacle. People just need to learn to grow the fuck up.

DJR210
12-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Another publicity stunt by the OP.. Nothing much to see here.

TheDoctor
12-11-2015, 10:20 AM

2014-15 Parker tbh

AaronY
12-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Such is life in spurstalk

Cry Havoc
12-11-2015, 11:56 AM
19 hours and no Apa. We can only hope he's gone. Harassment is a dick move, though.

Chinook
12-11-2015, 12:23 PM
19 hours and no Apa. We can only hope he's gone. Harassment is a dick move, though.

Was it legit harassment? Because yeah, that sucks. But if Apa pulled an Xmas, then I'm not sure.

coachmac87
12-11-2015, 12:46 PM
This is what happened when you don't have a life and live on the Internet....

K...
12-11-2015, 12:47 PM
19 hours and there is no screenshot or claiming party.

It's funny cause Harlem posted a bunch yesterday and a new krew like poster debuted this week and has also posted a bunch.

Also apo had said he was a sales person. Sales jobs don't get fired for this type of shit. You're an independent contractor, maybe if the shit he said here was press material but apo trolling was pretty tame.

I would fire him for saying Duncan was a stat padder. But a neutral unbiased person wouldn't care.

Blizzardwizard
12-11-2015, 12:50 PM
:wakeup

Cry Havoc
12-11-2015, 01:06 PM
19 hours and there is no screenshot or claiming party.

It's funny cause Harlem posted a bunch yesterday and a new krew like poster debuted this week and has also posted a bunch.

Also apo had said he was a sales person. Sales jobs don't get fired for this type of shit. You're an independent contractor, maybe if the shit he said here was press material but apo trolling was pretty tame.

I would fire him for saying Duncan was a stat padder. But a neutral unbiased person wouldn't care.

Yeah, what the fuck would he post that would get him fired?

GSH
12-11-2015, 01:09 PM
Harassment IS a dick move. Starting 10 monotone attention whore threads a day is also a dick move. If it's even real, he pretty much begged someone to do it

Cry Havoc
12-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Harassment IS a dick move. Starting 10 monotone attention whore threads a day is also a dick move. If it's even real, he pretty much begged someone to do it

+1

Rob123
12-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Nothing about this thread makes sense. This guy's fucking retarded why do ya'll entertain him?

There's no such thing as personal information harassment. Bro nothing on this website can be used against you at your job.

Dumb thread, dumb poster.

exstatic
12-11-2015, 07:20 PM
This is a new shtick. Usually, one of his alts posts (falsely) that he's been banned. I give it a B for using new material.

EVAY
12-11-2015, 08:00 PM

But I don't think it is real.

No more real than his paranoia about people allegedly disliking Kawhi.

There is something seriously wrong with that dude.

cjw
12-11-2015, 08:11 PM
The only thing threatening to his job is the fact that he spends 24/7 on the site and it probably impacted his productivity.

SAGirl
12-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Probably bc of posting while he was at work then.
Still don't believe him as he likes to call attention to himself.
He will be back...
like the Terminator.

Dex
12-11-2015, 08:53 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-25-2014/fWx327.gif

Kikoluna
12-11-2015, 09:05 PM
That's exactly what I thought. Aside from some mild erotica in some signatures....really nothing bad. Just your usual Parker is fat stuff

Pauleta14
12-11-2015, 09:36 PM
The only thing threatening to his job is the fact that he spends 24/7 on the site and it probably impacted his productivity.

7 pages though.

He's good...

spurraider21
12-11-2015, 10:08 PM
good thing he put his account to rest a day before kawhi got outplayed by kobe :lol

RD2191
12-11-2015, 10:21 PM
good thing he put his account to rest a day before kawhi got outplayed by kobe :lol
Yeah, not everyone can be guarded by Scruballum, faggot.

AFMadison
12-12-2015, 04:12 AM

AFMadison
12-12-2015, 04:39 AM

"You must have had your truth cereal this morning"
"dropping truth bombs"
"tbh, tbqh, imo, imho"

Strategic
12-12-2015, 10:47 AM
When someone discloses info about me which I do not want made public, it's my fault for putting it out there in the first place. Blaming others for this shows a lack of maturity. Believing that my internet posts cannot come back to harm me would show a lack of foresight.

AFMadison
12-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Whoever did this dropped the ultimate truth nuke. That guy must have ate a gigantic bowl of truth cereal, IMO TBH TBQH IMHO

DMC
12-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Truer words were never spoken.

It's just that some have taken it to a new level.

DJR210
12-12-2015, 07:04 PM
:lol following in Glen's footsteps

R.I.P Glen ******

lil'mo
12-12-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread. Is this true? Did Apalisoc really get whottted?

Pauleta14
12-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Looks like BS to me but if you're interested...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255251&p=8319568#post8319568

TXstbobcat
12-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Looks like BS to me but if you're interested...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255251&p=8319568#post8319568

i kind of thought it was BS too until I clicked on the link in that thread from 2011.

kobyz
12-13-2015, 07:01 AM
Just hope him and his bad karma that he bring will remain quitting, look what two days without him do to the team...

jhfenton
12-13-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm still amazed that anyone would care about remaining anonymous on a basketball message board (the fakeness of apo's trolling notwithstanding). I've been using the same username for more than 20 years. It's my Twitter handle and Facebook short-URL name. I'm in the phone book (although I never answer the landline). And I have a real (goofy) picture as my avatar. Who the hell cares?

tonight...you
12-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Whoever did this dropped the ultimate truth nuke. That guy must have ate a gigantic bowl of truth cereal, IMO TBH TBQH IMHO
I admit: I laughed. I laughed hard.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2015, 08:12 PM
I'm still amazed that anyone would care about remaining anonymous on a basketball message board (the fakeness of apo's trolling notwithstanding). I've been using the same username for more than 20 years. It's my Twitter handle and Facebook short-URL name. I'm in the phone book (although I never answer the landline). And I have a real (goofy) picture as my avatar. Who the hell cares?

Some people are pussies. I'm like you in that I don't care about anonymity online or try to hide who I am. I'm not hard to find, so I just don't put shit online that I wouldn't say irl. Not that difficult tbh :lol

spurtech09
12-13-2015, 08:17 PM
:lmaoPhoto shopped

BD24
12-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Photo shopped
Obviously it isn't Rob, but a funny find either way.

mingus
12-13-2015, 11:26 PM

There's legitimate reasons for wanting to stay anonymous. If you stick around a certain board long enough, esp. one that attracts and keeps crazies like this one (bec. of little moderation), you put yourself at needless risk of getting defamed by not going anonymous. They can photoshop your pictures, stalk your social media, etc. Fuck that. Even if the risk of that happening is probably minor (especially minor if you yourself don't seek confrontation), it's still not a risk worth taking. That and you get very little or nothing really in return for being public with what you look like or what ever other information. None of that stuff really concerns me here.

Beaverfuzz
12-13-2015, 11:36 PM
Who gives a shit? Looks more like his uncle than his aunt though TBH.

:bobo wouldn't hit it

$pursDynasty
12-25-2015, 04:16 PM
Bump just because I saw a a new thread by him, this Christmas

steeledl
12-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Did applesauces comeback thread already get deleted? :lmao

mookie2001
12-25-2015, 05:27 PM
I know how you feel one time CBF showed up to my front door

$pursDynasty
12-29-2015, 10:51 AM
Bump again, just because

exstatic
12-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Liar,liar, pants on fire....again.

Mr Bones
12-29-2015, 01:39 PM
The guy has threatened/promised/wagered leaving spurstalk multiple times. C'mon Mods-- make his melodramatic dream come true.

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Spurtacular
04-19-2016, 03:53 PM
Good bump. OP is the biggest douche on this site.

Spur|n|Austin
04-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Threaten to quit the forum :lol

Was the intention here to scare/worry posters, OP?

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2016, 07:36 PM
Threaten to quit the forum :lol

Was the intention here to scare/worry posters, OP?

Mnky
04-19-2016, 09:15 PM
These type of events should brand the "welcher" title tbh. They should be prohibited from receiving winnings.

random21
04-19-2016, 09:37 PM
WTF is this shit....

houston spurs fan
04-20-2016, 12:38 AM
OP, nowhere to be found here. OP, finish the story, you are posting on all other threads tonight??

HarlemHeat37
04-20-2016, 12:40 AM
I've been on ST for 8 years or so, and there have been less than a handful of posters that generate as much discussion and attention from other posters as OP, tbh:lol..people search for his threads/posts every day, remember his takes, etc..it's crazy for a random guy posting on a team NBA forum..

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2016, 12:49 AM
I've been on ST for 8 years or so, and there have been less than a handful of posters that generate as much discussion and attention from other posters as OP, tbh:lol..people search for his threads/posts every day, remember his takes, etc..it's crazy for a random guy posting on a team NBA forum..
He wanted to bang his aunt. :lol ain't nobody forgetting that shit

HarlemHeat37
04-20-2016, 01:08 AM
He wanted to bang his aunt. :lol ain't nobody forgetting that shit

That's not my thing, but to each his own, tbh..he isn't hurting anybody, not like he said anything pedo-like..

Chucho
04-20-2016, 11:33 AM
OP is a major, major faggot. He is definitely one of the worst, he is up there with Kool and the Laker Fag Trio, avante and that other UTSA faggot that eats avantes asshole.

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2016, 02:01 PM
OP is a major, major faggot. He is definitely one of the worst, he is up there with Kool and the Laker Fag Trio, avante and that other UTSA faggot that eats avantes asshole.
:wow

DisAsTerBot
04-20-2016, 02:21 PM

it's called being an attention whore. it's not some unique phenomena to the op. everyone here knows he's your sidekick, you don't really need to post your constant approval of him tbh fwiw imo

houston spurs fan
04-21-2016, 12:06 AM

houston spurs fan
04-21-2016, 12:07 AM
Bitch is so jealous....tbh

04-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Bitch is so jealous....tbh
Jealous of himself?

spurs10
04-21-2016, 04:17 AM
This bump is really f*cking lame. Get back to your team....... b/c time is fleeting!!!
:flag:

Rob123
04-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Why does everyone here respond to this guy? Just let him create empty threads. End of story.

kaji157
04-22-2016, 02:07 AM
lol