PDA

View Full Version : Splitter ruled out for Thursday vs. OKC

Kawhitstorm
12-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Hawks C Tiago Splitter (hip rehabilitation) is out today against the Thunder. Seems like he has bruises on his thighs from his nightly escaped w/ ATL dykes:lol

dabom
12-10-2015, 08:37 PM
:lol

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 08:39 PM
It's amazing how quickly people have forgotten about Tiago's injuries... dude was made of glass.

TXstbobcat
12-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Splitter injured. What a fucking surprise. :lmao

LongtimeSpursFan
12-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Some players miss games because of a tummy ache or pink eye.

12-10-2015, 08:44 PM
:wow

benefactor
12-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Or cat scratch fever

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Bunch of class acts here laughing at an injured player, one that was a vital part of the last championship. ST jabronis per par.

testies
12-10-2015, 08:54 PM
He was never injured in playoffs though. And Pop forgot about him against memphis and okc

testies
12-10-2015, 08:55 PM
He was never injured in playoffs though. And Pop forgot about him against memphis and okc

im talking about 2012 and 2011..

oh btw, we beat clippers with healthy tiago and we probably have 7 rings if he's used more before 2013

spursistan
12-10-2015, 08:56 PM
this unfortunate and perduring reality of Splitter alone will always make LMA deal a non-brainer even he turns out a bust..Both have the soft gene that you won't like to go to war with, but at least Aldridge will be available, not so much for Tiago who appears to be near the breakdown threshold when it comes to his body..

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Pop didn't forget shit, he just plain refused to play an NBA "rookie" in the playoffs. And Manu was playing with a broken arm. Ugh. That season man, that season... :bang

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Some players miss games because of a tummy ache or pink eye.I'd like to see you play basketball with a case of the shits, and the team is probably the ones that told him to stay away when he had pink eye cause they didn't want the rest of the team to get it.

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Or cat scratch fever
:lol if no lyfe scrub reference
:tu if ted nugent reference

Mugen
12-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Bunch of class acts here laughing at an injured player, one that was a vital part of the last championship. ST jabronis per par.

GSH
12-10-2015, 09:16 PM

I'm not laughing at any injured player. But Splitter was hurt a LOT. You can't forget that part. With the exception of 12-13, the most games he ever played in a season was 60. He missed all or most of training camp more than once, and had a hard time getting into the rotation because of it. (As per Pop.) He's a valuable player, but not while he's on IR.

I don't know the point of the thread, unless it's directed at the people who say we should have kept him instead of signing LMA. Unless it really is just to laugh at an injured player.

tholdren
12-10-2015, 09:19 PM
It's amazing how quickly people have forgotten about Tiago's injuries... dude was made of glass.
No intelligent fan "forgot." Him not playing, whether injury or suckiness, was the reason paying him was ridiculous in the first place. Sure SA "won a ring" with him, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have won a ring without him.

Spurtacular
12-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Hawks C Tiago Splitter (hip rehabilitation) is out today against the Thunder. Seems like he has bruises on his thighs from his nightly escaped w/ ATL dykes:lol

:lol

It ain't quitting if you're using alts.

SupremeGuy
12-10-2015, 09:35 PM
:lol if no lyfe scrub reference
:tu if ted nugent referencePretty sure it's a cat crew reference... :lol

benefactor
12-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Pretty sure it's a cat crew reference... :lol
Yeah that's one of his alts:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Pop didn't forget shit, he just plain refused to play an NBA "rookie" in the playoffs. And Manu was playing with a broken arm. Ugh. That season man, that season... :bang

Pop didn't trust him b/c he missed time during his rookie season b/c of ......*drumrolls*....injury:lmao. It was G.Hill he was hesitant to play until it was too late in the series during his rookie season when he should having been playing over Roger Mason/Udoka against the Mavs.

tmtcsc
12-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Tiago Splitter is dead to me. Don't care one bit how many DNP's he's racking up in Atlanta. I'm glad we replaced him with an All-Star PF.

Kool Bob Love
12-11-2015, 12:19 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Kool Bob Love
12-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Tiago Splitter is dead to me. Don't care one bit how many DNP's he's racking up in Atlanta. I'm glad we replaced him with an All-Star PF.

you ungrateful motherfucker. Without Tiago the Spurs are light 1. Have some fucking respect clown.

http://imguol.com/blogs/67/files/2014/10/tiago-splitter-spurs-champion.jpg

Kool Bob Love
12-11-2015, 12:24 AM

Golden God. :toast

http://youtu.be/uFxH1-fPeXo

slick'81
12-11-2015, 12:32 AM
So glad pop got bud to take mr.glass

MI21
12-11-2015, 01:10 AM
Will never utter a bad word about the Golden God.

I miss his rolling ability after a solid pick tbh

Harry Callahan
12-11-2015, 08:12 AM

If you don't understand why someone with Pink Eye needs to take care of it, you are a moron.

Massive diarrhea will dehydrate even a top shelf athlete like KL. Get a clue.

Harry Callahan
12-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Tiago is a good player and he did a fine job for us for most of the time he was here. I'm sorry his leg issues have messed up his ability to stay on the floor. I think one year in SA he only missed one or two games, but that was a while back......

Wouldn't shock me if he comes back here as a bench player after his big money contract expires. He's still only 30 years old.

TheDoctor
12-11-2015, 08:39 AM
So glad pop got bud to take mr.glass

NameLess Scrub
12-11-2015, 09:02 AM
Tiago is a good player and he did a fine job for us for most of the time he was here. I'm sorry his leg issues have messed up his ability to stay on the floor. I think one year in SA he only missed one or two games, but that was a while back......

Wouldn't shock me if he comes back here as a bench player after his big money contract expires. He's still only 30 years old.

I'd take a rehabbed, cheaper Tiago as backup C any day. Maybe limited minutes would help.

As of his current condition, as said, can't take advantage of his play if he's injured.

I still wonder what does Tiago have that Aldridge doesn't in terms of physical capabilities.

tmtcsc
12-11-2015, 08:37 PM
you ungrateful motherfucker. Without Tiago the Spurs are light 1. Have some fucking respect clown.

http://imguol.com/blogs/67/files/2014/10/tiago-splitter-spurs-champion.jpg

Without your lips wrapped around his dick, he's short one cum guzzling faggot. Sit chyour ass down son.

Where does it hurt Tiago?

My Pride....it's my pride.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2013/04/Spurs-Tiago-Splitter.jpg