PDA

View Full Version : Black QBs vs White QBs 2015 h2h

SuperCam
12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Among starters niggas lead 36-21 :hat

Avante
12-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Why play that now? All ya just did was set it up to be.....tell me about those black QB's now, as Brady/Dalton/Big Ben/Rodgers/Palmer hoist the Lombardi trophy.

I'm a huge fan of the black athlete, I learned my lesson playing/running against them as a kid. They are on another speed/quicks level than us white guys and we all know it.

The best black QB ever was Warren Moon (only black QB in the HOF), he's number 8 all time in TD passes and 7 in yards. Then we have Donovan McNabb way down there in both, then further down we find Randall Cunningham. You cannot talk black QB's on a par with Otto Graham, John Unitas, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, John Elway, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Fran Tarkenton, Dan Marino.

Russell Wilson has had a great 4 seasons, and Cam Newton has had a nice career, neither of them are in any discussion when talking the great QB's. That takes longevity at the top something neither has right now.

Jameis Winston shows potential, Teddy Bridgewater is ..ok. RGIII a bust and Kaepernick appears to be one also. Taylor will never be a Jim Kelly. That's keeping it real.

There are only 4 teams where their best QB ever was black.

Seattle
Houston
Philly
Carolina

I know ya wack off whispering...Cam, oh Cam...but have you ever took a few minutes and actually looked at his stats/career? Why not do that and then compare what ya see there to the great QB's.

Raven
12-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Among starters niggas lead 36-21 :hat
have you adjusted for defensive rankings?

Avante
12-11-2015, 01:22 PM

Nobody really puts much into that. Look at John Unitas, he is considered by some to be the best QB ever. Who talks about the fact he had Lenny Moore the best pass catching RB ever up to take point in time, John Mackey the greatest TE, Ray Berry the best WR, and he had a solid defense.

Staubach had the Doomsday Defense, Fran Tarkenton had The Purple People Eaters, Bradshaw had The Steel Curtain, all of them in the HOF. Bart Starr had two HOF RB's and a defense with 4 future HOFers on it.

This ..unless a QB plays on a shitty team....hahaha!!!!!

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 01:22 AM

You mean like how shitty Brady looked in the 2013 AFC championship against the same Broncos that RW cake walked against in the SB?

Raven
12-12-2015, 12:07 PM
You mean like how shitty Brady looked in the 2013 AFC championship against the same Broncos that RW cake walked against in the SB?

How about you learn how to read?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-12-2015, 02:53 PM

like the Spurs, Brady bounced back from an awful 2013 finish to reign supreme in 2014. Non-issue, tbh

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 05:23 PM
How about you learn how to read?

How about you learn how to construct persuasive statements instead writing emo replies.

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 05:25 PM
like the Spurs, Brady bounced back from an awful 2013 finish to reign supreme in 2014. Non-issue, tbh

RW about to tear up that ass, it's up to Brady to make it to the SB. Pray for Gronk b/c system QB is average without him just like Dodgers without Jordy. Meanwhile RW is tearing up defenses w/ a backup RB, a backup TE & mediocre receivers.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-12-2015, 08:38 PM
RW about to tear up that ass, it's up to Brady to make it to the SB. Pray for Gronk b/c system QB is average without him just like Dodgers without Jordy. Meanwhile RW is tearing up defenses w/ a backup RB, a backup TE & mediocre receivers.
More like the defense is carrying RW lol. Since when has Matt Cassel gotten the benefit of a defensive turnover?

Holden_Caulfield
12-13-2015, 02:34 PM
year of the game managers tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
12-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Tyrod Taylor losing against Sammy Bullets

Raven
12-13-2015, 03:26 PM
How about you learn how to construct persuasive statements instead writing emo replies.
it's simple really, you always answer with unrelated posts, so that leads me to believe that you don't read the posts you quote.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2015, 03:56 PM
year of the game managers tbh

Brady and Wilson are playing pretty exceptional tbh... good point

JohnnyMax
12-13-2015, 06:29 PM
Aaron Rodgers might as well be Black.

That dumbass cannot read defense which is why he takes 5+ second to make every throw.

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2015, 03:24 AM

That dumbass cannot read defense which is why he takes 5+ second to make every throw.

It's a result of the choice dilemma that dual threat QBs are faced with in the NFL. They don't focus enough on their reads & become impatient in the pocket b/c they rather tuck it in & run.

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2015, 03:26 AM
it's simple really, you always answer with unrelated posts, so that leads me to believe that you don't read the posts you quote.

I INTENTIONALLY don't DIRECTLY reply to your BS statements & prefer to respond w/ snarky comments. Two can play the game, buddy. The joke is on you for being too slow to realize what I was doing this whole time.

Avante
12-14-2015, 03:28 AM

Aaron Rodgers can't read defenses? He's a dumbass?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the guy hangs um up he will be considered one of the top half dozen QB's to ever play the game. He'll be right there with...

John Unitas
Joe Montana
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Brett Favre

spurraider21
12-14-2015, 04:49 AM
there does seem to be a bright future for some of the black qb's. Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Tyrod Taylor all look pretty good right now, but that's about it. Certainly aren't enough to show a shift of eras in that regard though.

Marcus Mariota is Samoan, so I'm not sure if he counts

Bridgewater looks like a very low tier starter. And lets not forget the one's who have fallen off... Colin Kaepernick, RG3, Geno Smith.

Mal
12-14-2015, 06:08 AM
And lets not forget the one's who have fallen off... Colin Kaepernick, RG3, Geno Smith.

EJ Manuel started last year.

Avante
12-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Obviously Tom Brady is on another level.

I do see that gang of...

Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Jameis Winston
Teddy Bridgewater
Tyrod Taylor

on a par with any pack of white QB's in 2015.

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 07:20 PM
Obviously Tom Brady is on another level.

Brady cost the Pats a game throwing a pick 6 meanwhile Cam ain't cost his team a single game, thus please lower Brady from his pedestal.

Avante
12-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Brady cost the Pats a game throwing a pick 6 meanwhile Cam ain't cost his team a single game, thus please lower Brady from his pedestal.

Cam Newton wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Tom Brady. Brady is on a whole other level/galaxy.

I'm a fan of the black QB. ok, just don't get silly with it, alright?

Kawhitstorm
12-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Cam Newton wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Tom Brady. Brady is on a whole other level/galaxy.

I'm a fan of the black QB. ok, just don't get silly with it, alright?

Brady is on a whole other level except when Tom Coughlin/Rex blitz his ass none stop & Gronk isn't there to bail him out.

Avante
12-21-2015, 06:57 AM
Brady is on a whole other level except when Tom Coughlin/Rex blitz his ass none stop & Gronk isn't there to bail him out.

Why not take a few minutes and Google his career, ok? You appear to be totally clueless about that. Dude, how many seasons has Gronk been playing, how about Tom Brady, now think just a little bit, ok?

Seen them al since John Unitas, there is no doubt Tom Brady is among the top 3/4 QB's to ever play the game. Cam Newton not in the top 25 right now.

We can debate if he is the third best black QB ever.

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2015, 06:03 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWxQkUEUAAA_p3w.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWtUQkUWsAEXNmB.jpg

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Why not take a few minutes and Google his career, ok? You appear to be totally clueless about that. Dude, how many seasons has Gronk been playing, how about Tom Brady, now think just a little bit, ok?

What's Brady's record & numbers against elite blitzing defenses in the playoffs?:downspin:

Avante
12-22-2015, 06:19 PM
What's Brady's record & numbers against elite blitzing defenses in the playoffs? :downspin:

Once again...

I;m a huge fan of the black QB's, ok? Hell, I can start with Willie Thrower and talk about all of them, ok? BUT...none of them compare to Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, John Unitas and Otto Graham, ok? Now about here we can debate Warren Moon.

Dude, don't get ridiculous with this, ok? Keep it real, alright?

Yes in 2015 both Newton and Russell Wilson are among the top 4-6 in the league.

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Once again...

I;m a huge fan of the black QB's, ok? Hell, I can start with Willie Thrower and talk about all of them, ok? BUT...none of them compare to Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, John Unitas and Otto Graham, ok? Now about here we can debate Warren Moon.

Dude, don't get ridiculous with this, ok? Keep it real, alright?

Yes in 2015 both Newton and Russell Wilson are among the top 4 in the league.

Care to explain why Brady is 2-7 w/ mediocre numbers against Rex/Couglin/Ray Lewis/Denver in the playoffs? :lolOne dimensional QB:lol; Joe Montana would never get outplayed TWICE by Eli, in the Superbowl no less.:lol

You could argue Brady is the best one dimensional QB over playoff Pey Pey:lol. Montana/Dodgers/Steve Young/Farve/Elway/Rapeburger were/are dual threat QBs who couldn't/can't be shut down by elite blitzing defenses. Cam/Russell are now proving that they can throw at an elite level thus you can soon add them to the list.:toast

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_tm42rym9KGslSSfOxvIa8IV3hs=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079890/supercam-deal-with-it.0.gif

Avante
12-22-2015, 06:32 PM
Care to explain why Brady is 2-7 w/ mediocre numbers against Rex/Couglin/Ray Lewis/Denver in the playoffs? :lolOne dimensional QB:lol; Joe Montana would never get outplayed TWICE by Eli, in the Superbowl no less.:lol

You could argue Brady is the best one dimensional QB over playoff Pey Pey:lol. Montana/Dodgers/Steve Young/Farve/Elway/Rapeburger were/are dual threat QBs who couldn't/can't be shut down by elite blitzing defenses. Cam/Russell are now proving that they can throw at an elite level thus you can soon add them to the list.:toast

Who you talking to? I know all about everything having to do all these guys, ok? I can talk about black QB's you've never heard of, trust me. So why not pay attention, ok? Maybe some day down the road we will be able to talk Newton/RW and the greats, just not right now, ok?

AND...I;m a huge RW fan, and his 4 year career is the best we have seen. AND, him and Newton are having a great 2015, just don't get goofy with it.

Dude, Otto Graham played in 10 consecutive Championship games, ok? Those others I mentioned have had seasons far better than anything RW/Newton have had, ok?

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Who you talking to? I know all about everything having to do all these guys, ok? I can talk about black QB's you've never heard of, trust me. So why not pay attention, ok? Maybe some day down the road we will be able to talk Newton/RW and the greats, just not right now, ok?

AND...I;m a huge RW fan, and his 4 year career is the best we have seen. AND, him and Newton are having a great 2015, just don't get goofy with it.

Dude, Otto Graham played in 10 consecutive Championship games, ok? Those others I mentioned have had seasons far better than anything RW/Newton have had, ok?

Machine Gun Kelly played in 4 straight SBs & got smashed every single time b/c he played is a mediocre conference. The point is Cam/RW have been just as good as Brady THIS SEASON; ain't nobody said they had the resume to be top 10 all-time.:lol

Avante
12-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Machine Gun Kelly played in 4 straight SBs & got smashed every single time b/c he played is a mediocre conference. The point is Cam/RW have been just as good as Brady THIS SEASON; ain't nobody said they had the resume to be top 10 all-time.:lol

Kelly got smashed? A ...wide right...is smashed? A mediocre conference?????????

Dude, do you know anything at all about any of that?