PDA

View Full Version : Should Kwa bi***slap Kobe tonight or let it go?

MultiTroll
12-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Kawhi Leonard: legit NBA star with recent legit Finals MVP and legit DPOY.
Kobe Bryant: aged soap opera actress propped up for years by NBA marketing, badly faded and insulting the game with his minutes played and bricks jacked up.

Last year Kobme did yet another of his twunty sucker punch cheapshots, going after Kawhis eye after getting stuffed on D by Kawhi.

Revenge? Should Kwa make that twunt eat the basketball tonight? Every time Kome touches the ball?
Or rise above it? Let Kobme ride off with his Hollywood facade.

Since Leonard typically guards the other teams best perimeter player he will probably only be on Kobme once or twice due to switches.

Which would you like to see?

steeledl
12-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Tbh, I'd like to see him slap the stupid out of you.

MultiTroll
12-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Will you be wearing your burqa at tonight's game?

DAF86
12-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Kawhi is probably a huge Kobe fan, tbh. So he will ease up.

SPURt
12-11-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure Kawhi vs Kobe is a fair fight anymore. Katelynn Faber could defend against Kobe at this point.

MultiTroll
12-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Kawhi is probably a huge Kobe fan, tbh. So he will ease up.
I don't think so after that cowardly eye gouge incident.
If Kaw is willing to forgive Kome and move on, good for him.
But huge Kobe fan? I just cannot picture that with Kaw coming from working class background.

* disregard if you were being sarcastic. :lol

DAF86
12-11-2015, 02:47 PM
I don't think so after that cowardly eye gouge incident.
If Kaw is willing to forgive Kome and move on, good for him.
But huge Kobe fan? I just cannot picture that with Kaw coming from working class background.

* disregard if you were being sarcastic. :lol

LA kid. His game is very similar to Kobe's/MJ's.

I'm just putting two and two toghether.

Mikeanaro
12-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Thats Timīs business, to bury an opponent of his generation using his Punisher powers.

MultiTroll
12-11-2015, 03:16 PM
LA kid. His game is very similar to Kobe's/MJ's.

I'm just putting two and two toghether.
Not really. Riverside.
Different world then the cult of Laker in L.A.
Im sure he has commented at some point, esp since he balled at San Diego State.

itzsoweezee
12-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Thats Timīs business, to bury an opponent of his generation using his Punisher powers.

Kawhi did it to Durant. I'm sure he hadn't forgotten Kevin's statement that kawhi is only good because of the spurs' system.

I would love to see KL embarrass that gunning, washed up, ball hogging scrub.

Mikeanaro
12-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Kawhi did it to Durant. I'm sure he hadn't forgotten Kevin's statement that kawhi is only good because of the spurs' system.

I would love to see KL embarrass that gunning, washed up, ball hogging scrub.
Yeah, Durant was a salty fucker I remember that time before the 2012 series he said Spurs were done, and now he is an injury prone POS.
On the other hand it would be too easy to Kawhi to embarrass Kobe, what is he gonna do?............

NameLess Scrub
12-11-2015, 04:08 PM
I just hope, since Kobe could be classified as a scrub now, that he doesn't drop 30 on the Spurs for another stupid loss.

Swaggy P approves the above.

12-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Depends how his tummy is feeling, or if his arthritis flares up in his knee again.

FromWayDowntown
12-11-2015, 05:09 PM
I just tested this out:

Typing Kwa is actually more difficult than just typing Kawhi

Mikeanaro
12-11-2015, 05:13 PM
I just tested this out:

Typing Kwa is actually more difficult than just typing Kawhi
Is not too different really, but brings bad vibes reminds me of Kwame.

TheMulletMan3000
12-11-2015, 05:16 PM
boban, kyle, simmons dominating! that is what i want to see

TheDoctor
12-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Kobe always tried to crush MJ, Kawhi will try the same. Tho' like SPURt said, is not fair anymore.

SAGirl
12-11-2015, 08:02 PM
boban, kyle, simmons dominating! that is what i want to see
:tu:tu

YGWHI
12-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Danny needs a shot of confidence. I'd put him on Kobe all game and make the F..kers cry :flag:

MultiTroll
12-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Doesn't sound like Kawhi had any extra motivation whatsoever for Kirby last night.

Kawhi Leonard (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6450/kawhi-leonard), who was matched against Bryant on a few occasions, finished with 16 points and 11 rebounds.
“I don’t know if this was going to be his last game here, but I’m always out there competing and want to play hard and play good against him,” Leonard said.

Didn't know if it was going to be Kirbs last game here or not. :lolOk well, glad to see Kirby did not pull any of his cheapshot chit and that Leonard was not looking for any. Goodbye Kirby.