PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Adam Silver: "Kobe Will Be In The All-Star Game Because I Want Him There"

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Adam is basically saying no matter what the votes say he's gonna put Kobe in the ASG....:lol looks like Tim and LMA are the odd men out :lol. The last sentence says it all....

Kobe Bryant ‘deserves’ to be an All-Star, Adam Silver says

I hope to see him there. I think he deserves to be there.

He’s going to retire as one of the NBA’s greatest players.

He’s done, even beyond his play on the floor, he’s played as great a role as anyone in international expansion of the game. Right now, I’d say in China, there’s still Kobe and everyone else. I think because he was such a hit there when he was there with the national team for the Beijing Olympics, and I know he’s made so many trips to China over the course of his career in the NBA. I think the same thing in India and Africa and Latin America and of course Europe, where he grew up. He’s just one of those great global ambassadors of the NBA. And I hope in the same way that Dikembe Mutombo now is a global ambassador of the NBA that we find a way to keep Kobe involved.

So, we’ll See what the fans and the coaches decide, and then,we’ll go from there.

pookenstein
12-11-2015, 06:57 PM
So basically he needs his usual help of a dominant alpha to get where he wants.

Shaq dragging him to three titles. MVPau dragging him to two and now Silver dragging him to an ASG.

Good thing he didn't have an alpha by his side to complete the rape in that Colorado hotel. That poor girl wouldn't have deserved that.

Seventyniner
12-11-2015, 07:54 PM
:lol lifetime achievement award
:lol much closer to LVP than All-Star
:lol just like his All-Defense selections
:lol another way to fuck with Boogie's mind

Reck
12-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Isn't it beneficial to him to skip the All Star game and give his dying body the much needed week of rest? :lol

Of course he much rather get attention for himself instead of thinking for his team.

:lol Lakers

FkLA
12-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Half his all-defense and one-fourth of his all-star selections are BS. Biggest fraud in NBA history tbh.

AlexJones
12-11-2015, 09:22 PM
He should just sit out the season, maybe play the last LA home game and get a farewell ovation, and then be healthy enough to play in the Olympics and go out a champ, IMO

Killakobe81
12-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Adam is basically saying no matter what the votes say he's gonna put Kobe in the ASG....:lol looks like Tim and LMA are the odd men out :lol. The last sentence says it all....

Kobe Bryant ‘deserves’ to be an All-Star, Adam Silver says

So much salt in this thread good shit, Kool

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2015, 11:34 PM
So much salt in this thread good shit, Kool
:toast

DMC
12-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Cedric acting like the Jew gives a flying fuck about the Negro instead of the money.

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Cedric acting like the Jew gives a flying fuck about the Negro instead of the money.

Yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony....stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni....

In other words...crawl muthafucker crawl :toast

DMC
12-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Yankee doodle went to town riding on a pony....stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni....

In other words...crawl muthafucker crawl :toast

Your boy you spent your troll career supporting is going out like Allen Iverson. How does that make you feel?

I don't give two shits about the all star game. At least Kobe might have a chance to get a win.

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Your boy you spent your troll career supporting is going out like Allen Iverson. How does that make you feel?

I don't give two shits about the all star game. At least Kobe might have a chance to get a win.

I feel great Dimcy baby....Kobe got 5 and his money and his wife along with a million other ho's......living vicariously through him has been my life's pleasure :lmao

Dancelot
12-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Speaking of the all star game, is Luke Walton likely going to be coaching the west? :lol

DMC
12-12-2015, 01:03 AM
I feel great Dimcy baby....Kobe got 5 and his money and his wife along with a million other ho's......living vicariously through him has been my life's pleasure :lmao

So you think having a blown out pussy having uneducated Mexican woman is "winning"?

Winning would be he gets a divorce, takes half his money, tells everyone to go fuck themselves and buys a small island that he names "Fuck Shaq" and proceeds to rotate whores in and out, and finds Faber and ass rapes her.