PDA

View Full Version : In light of the recent news about apolisoc_9...

ParadoxEN
12-12-2015, 12:21 AM
I think it's time to put his contributions into perspective. Dude was one of the top 5 posters of all time, IMO. He generated forum activity with his threads, made some of the best predictions in site history and wasn't afraid to say unpopular takes.

to one of the best, :toast

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-12-2015, 12:22 AM
One of the top 5 cocksuckers for sure...

He was a product of Harlem's system. Mediocre poster. Overrated in the sense of his basketball knowledge

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:23 AM
I think it's time to put his contributions into perspective. Dude was one of the top 5 posters of all time, IMO. He generated forum activity with his threads, made some of the best predictions in site history and wasn't afraid to say unpopular takes.

to one of the best, :toastDude, your family is going to know it's you.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
12-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Another Alt :jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's a strong person, I have no doubts that he'll persevere and get through this tbh.

dabom
This dude not banned yet? WTF is chump slacking for. :lmao

Cry Havoc
You're probably a really sad person in real life, apa.

GSH

Seriously? You use an account with 115 posts to talk about "all time"?

The only traffic you generated was from your alts, and people who fucking hate your thread pollution. Now you're creating tributes to your dead main. Serious need of treatment.

dabom
12-12-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's a strong person, I have no doubts that he'll persevere and get through this tbh.

Forgot to change tabs bro. :tu

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Forgot to change tabs bro. :tuYou didn't get the joke, bro. :tu

HI-FI
Forgot to change tabs bro. :tu
:lol

steeledl

ParadoxEN
Smh, I'm not in apolisocs tier as a poster guys. Just paying my respects.

dabom
You didn't get the joke, bro. :tu

Nice save tbh. :tu

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Nice save tbh. :tuWhat do you mean?

Do you think I'm FkLA all the sudden? :lmao

spursistan
dude you're doing a poor job with this scrubby alt..

dabom

:lmao

FkLA
12-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Top 3 all-time imho.

SuperCam
12-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Krew faggot couldn't go 24 hours without outing his latest alt :lol

kobyz
12-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Apa that is Real bad mental disorder you having still keeping with all the alts, repeating shticks, attention whoring, i hope for you to get some help...

steeledl
12-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Apa that is Real bad mental disorder you having still keeping with all the alts, repeating shticks, attention whoring, i hope for you to get some help...

Yeah, he definitely has a personality disorder that more than certainly effects the quality of his mental well being.

SpursIndonesia
12-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Good riddance. :tu

FkLA
12-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Smh so many personal attacks on the guy just because he was willing to criticize y'all losers' hero. The truth hurts tbh.

dabom
12-12-2015, 12:47 AM
What do you mean?

Do you think I'm FkLA all the sudden? :lmao

You need to stop getting shook so quickly. :lmao

NASpurs
12-12-2015, 12:48 AM

Yeah... you probably shouldn't be talking about others having mental disorders.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:48 AM
You need to stop getting shook so quickly. :lmao
I'm done with your scrubby ass. Don't quote me again. Srs.

steeledl
12-12-2015, 12:50 AM

:tu

dabom
12-12-2015, 12:50 AM

Salty parkertard. I'll do what I want. :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Salty parkertard. I'll do what I want. :lmaoDamn, you are really slow to catch on.

I'll wait and see if you ever figure it out.

Cry Havoc
12-12-2015, 12:52 AM

Chump about to admin the fuck outta you.

steeledl

you're lost bruh.

dabom
Chump about to admin the fuck outta you.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Tbh this reminds me of Xmas

Hoops Czar
12-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Smh, I'm not in apolisocs tier as a poster guys. Just paying my respects.

You spell like him though.

Trill Clinton
12-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Tbh this reminds me of Xmas

http://i65.tinypic.com/2iu6gyq.gif

tholdren
12-12-2015, 01:19 AM
One of the top 5 cocksuckers for sure...

He was a product of Harlem's system. Mediocre poster. Overrated in the sense of his basketball knowledge

Zero knowledge

Fireball
12-12-2015, 05:12 AM
applesauce is a schizo ... he could make a very good post talking basketball ... but then he puts out his typical Pro Kawhi Anti Parker thread and you ask yourself "is this the same person"?

if he really is out of here I am glad ... that was money well spent ... dabom is next

Blizzardwizard
12-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Apalisoc, Dabom are obviously alts of Xmas.

ILoveOranges
12-12-2015, 08:39 AM
I will light a candle in his former account's memory. Truly the poster child for Internet escapism.

SupremeGuy
12-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Chump about to admin the fuck outta you.:rollin

TXstbobcat
12-12-2015, 10:10 AM
The appreciation thread wasn't necessary as apa will probably be back in the next few days like it never happened.

pgardn
12-12-2015, 10:33 AM
applesauce is a schizo ... he could make a very good post talking basketball ... but then he puts out his typical Pro Kawhi Anti Parker thread and you ask yourself "is this the same person"?

if he really is out of here I am glad ... that was money well spent ... dabom is next

Link please...

All I read was pure unadulterated drivel. Then I ignored. Did the posts improve? Link...

Clipper Nation
12-12-2015, 12:20 PM
He was a phenomenal poster with some of the best basketball takes on the site. He was consistently right about Kawhi and Porker, while all the fat-necks with atrocious takes mocked him.

Leetonidas
12-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Gnsf obviously didnt post here long if he thought the Asian cuck was a top 5 poster :lmao

Mr Bones
12-12-2015, 01:01 PM
hmmm, a "new" poster who obsesses over things like "all-time top 5 poster" status and threads that "generate traffic."

That sounds eerily familiar...

And he's praising an old poster who obsessed over things like "all time top 5 poster" and controversial threads that "generate traffic."

BackHome
12-12-2015, 01:23 PM
The dude needs to get a girlfriend or boyfriend life is to short get help.

K...
12-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Let's list his best takes. Since op is a new poster maybe he wants to hear about them?

Parker sucks......that wasn't a take it was looking at the stats. The argument was whether Parker was going to recover in the spring. Which he did and then didn't. This year he did. If we cut Parker last year imagine how this year would go. If he got hurt as he so voraciously prayed for we'd be toast.

Kawhi is good......He never produced proof that he was one of the first pro kawhi fans. He's awol in the original draft thread. He said he preferred ariza and Beal. Betting on a young player to improve is kind of tame shooting fish in a barrel territory, but I will give props for calling Leonard a stealth mvp candidate in 2016.

Duncan.....This confuses me, because it was obviously trolling when he called him a stat padder, but then he laid out his case as to why Duncan sucked (clogging the lane that his favorite player had the right to). Sounds like someone really does hate the greatest pf of all time as well a as the greatest franchise pg.

Lma.....1000% wrong on when he'd sign and how he plays

Fan duel...He lost money playing basketball fan duel. Like consistently..He never posted a win and several times he complained about his scores, look out it up. Ask him.

Muslims...way all over the place here. Can't call this one.

E-friends...consistently praised some of the worst posters.

What have I missed?

DMC
12-12-2015, 01:39 PM
And the pinoy fuck wagon rolls on

r0drig0lac
12-12-2015, 02:20 PM
And the pinoy fuck wagon rolls on

hahaha

TXstbobcat
12-12-2015, 04:21 PM

By monday afternoon apo will probably be back and will have 10 new threads started.

ILoveOranges
12-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Let's list his best takes. Since op is a new poster maybe he wants to hear about them?

Parker sucks......that wasn't a take it was looking at the stats. The argument was whether Parker was going to recover in the spring. Which he did and then didn't. This year he did. If we cut Parker last year imagine how this year would go. If he got hurt as he so voraciously prayed for we'd be toast.

Kawhi is good......He never produced proof that he was one of the first pro kawhi fans. He's awol in the original draft thread. He said he preferred ariza and Beal. Betting on a young player to improve is kind of tame shooting fish in a barrel territory, but I will give props for calling Leonard a stealth mvp candidate in 2016.

Duncan.....This confuses me, because it was obviously trolling when he called him a stat padder, but then he laid out his case as to why Duncan sucked (clogging the lane that his favorite player had the right to). Sounds like someone really does hate the greatest pf of all time as well a as the greatest franchise pg.

Lma.....1000% wrong on when he'd sign and how he plays

Fan duel...He lost money playing basketball fan duel. Like consistently..He never posted a win and several times he complained about his scores, look out it up. Ask him.

Muslims...way all over the place here. Can't call this one.

E-friends...consistently praised some of the worst posters.

What have I missed?

The e-friends thing is by far his biggest (and possibly only) accomplishment. You pretty must listed all his "basketball takes," so you can see how much he actually understands the sport. Honestly him and his buddies are probably this forum's most interesting case studies, psychologically speaking. Like almost every one of their behaviors I've learned about in a lecture here or a YouTube video there. The most fascinating thing for me is that even though they type like small children, they're very clearly ~16-26. You can watch them be timid and afraid when they're faced with a new opinion by someone, and then the next time completely overcompensate with aggression and "faggot" and fruity emoticons. Like the kid in elementary school who got picked on too much and lashed out, except they're all that kid. And through the magic of the Internet, they found each other, and now they bully other people, including sports millionaires. Fascinating really, like a nature documentary from BBC. There's one or two people genuinely trolling, and the rest just play pretend. It's very obvious who is doing what.

When you really paid attention to Apo, it was obvious how much he really cared about others' opinions, and how much he sought after approval. Him "trolling" was a way for him to fit in. It was interesting watching him go on about player fans, while hating on literally every player on the Spurs not named Kawhi. Interesting because he would textually masturbate players like Curry and Westbrook; the biggest player fan of them all, and because of how insecure he was that people might think he wasn't 100% Kawhi all the time. So threads and more threads to convince others and mostly himself that he always thought Kawhi would be super amazing hero. Look up the way Filipinos idolize celebrities and being "the man". It is very much a cultural thing.

Meanwhile you have da bom, who has the intellectual and emotional maturity of a toddler, but gives glimpses here and there that he is ~15-19ish. You can see the father/family estrangement in the way he talks. You can see kids at school bullying him, and how tough it was for him to make friends by the way he bullies others and quickly defends the internet friends he has. He comes across as an American youth by his overcompensating aggression, but it's obvious how much a facade it is by the way his arguments end up boiling down to "faggot", emoticon, and constant spamming.

I could go on all day, Spurstalk is an "A+++ great seller would buy from again" level spectator sport when it comes to some of the personalities.

K...
12-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Quality take. I posted something similar comparing their trolling to the autistic mass shooters like Dylan rf. Luckily this isn't a gun forum.