PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else also think Danny's shooting motion is different from last season?

larrychen21
12-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Less elevation and quicker release now...is he trying to be Steph?

Brian Windhorst
12-12-2015, 01:00 AM
For some reason it seems like he's twisting his torso. His feet are landing facing sideways on a lot of his shots or he's kicking them out really wide. He needs the hop.

SpurPadre
12-12-2015, 01:01 AM
In the first few games of the season, I certainly noticed he was rushing his shot and not setting his feet but I haven't seen much of that lately.

littlecoyotecoin
12-12-2015, 01:02 AM
This year, the motion is taking the ball on a path outside the hoop, while last year, inside.

DMC
12-12-2015, 01:04 AM
He's leaning into his shots instead of going vertical.

tholdren
12-12-2015, 01:16 AM
No, I think you're an ass hole for considering that. I beat Danny 1v1 this summer. He blows

sasaint
12-12-2015, 01:24 AM
This year, the motion is taking the ball on a path outside the hoop, while last year, inside.

EXACTLY! That's mostly what I have noticed. :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2015, 01:45 AM
He's not setting his feet. He's shooting every three like how he shoots them in transition. I'm sure Chip has told him to use the hop

Ice009
12-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Yes, his shooting form looks different to me. I've thought that since the start of the season. I wonder if he tweaked it slightly. If he did, it seems to be for the worse.

Kawhitstorm
12-12-2015, 02:06 AM

I've noticed that too even when he's open, it as if he's seeing ghosts running at him & he's rushing his shots.

siraulo23
12-12-2015, 02:14 AM

This

kobyz
12-12-2015, 03:38 AM
He is awkward and garbage player, his unorthodox and not pure shooting is tend to get in history level slumps and that costs us titles in the past, it was only matter of time until his shooting was gonna disappear tottaly... Spurs did a mistake giving him that big contract and to count on him, should have s&t him or somthing, he's a vanilla player who is big headache to his own team...

Leebrix
12-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Start Simmons, tbh.

spursistan
12-12-2015, 02:03 PM
this is true...and another wrinkle to this mysterious fall off..it is almost like he is Patty Mills coming off the shoulder surgery missing wide open 3s left and right..but he doesn't have that copout..dude self-broke his shot in the summer, tbh..

SnakeBoy
12-12-2015, 04:15 PM
He's not setting his feet. He's shooting every three like how he shoots them in transition. I'm sure Chip has told him to use the hop

Probably not yet. Hopefully Chip see's this thread thread before the game and let's Danny know what he's doing wrong.

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
I would like to request side by side gif's of him shooting in rhythm last and this year.

More than one pair of gif's would be nice...
That should give everyone here more of a visual comparison and physical evidence of the claims being made here.

I'd like to do it, but me computer stoopid.

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:19 PM
He is awkward and garbage player, his unorthodox and not pure shooting is tend to get in history level slumps and that costs us titles in the past, it was only matter of time until his shooting was gonna disappear tottaly... Spurs did a mistake giving him that big contract and to count on him, should have s&t him or somthing, he's a vanilla player who is big headache to his own team...
Good to see you embracing Apa's coined "vanilla" terminology. You're becoming more and more like him every day.

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Probably not yet. Hopefully Chip see's this thread thread before the game and let's Danny know what he's doing wrong.
Hopefully tbh, without Green we ain't going anywhere

steeledl
12-12-2015, 05:02 PM
He can't handle the pressure a long dick nigga like simmons brings.

kobyz
03-13-2016, 06:11 AM