PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Bryants career night leads Lakers to within 22 of Spurs

MultiTroll
12-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Bryant hit his 1st 4 shots for the 1st time in his career.
He then went 1 for 8 to finish above 40%

Stop hating, give this man his due.

ambchang
12-12-2015, 11:03 AM
The Spurs were an embarrassment to the game of basketball last night.

MultiTroll
12-12-2015, 11:18 AM
The Spurs were an embarrassment to the game of basketball last night.
speaking of embarrassments, did you happen to watch the game on ESPN?
Hear Mark Jackson and Van Gundy?
See ESPN do the split screen, reducing the Spurs-Lakers to 10% of the screen and the Golden State Celtics to 90% for fifteen farking minutes total? Two of the stretches being like 5 minutes straight.

ambchang
12-12-2015, 12:09 PM
speaking of embarrassments, did you happen to watch the game on ESPN?
Hear Mark Jackson and Van Gundy?
See ESPN do the split screen, reducing the Spurs-Lakers to 10% of the screen and the Golden State Celtics to 90% for fifteen farking minutes total? Two of the stretches being like 5 minutes straight.

Mark Jackson has always been bad. Van gundy just lost it this year.

GSW and Celtics was a good game. Can't really blame those cash grubbing execs.

MultiTroll
12-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Mark Jackson has always been bad. Van gundy just lost it this year.

GSW and Celtics was a good game. Can't really blame those cash grubbing execs.
Jackson has been horrific, yes that was long ago established. I'm telling you he took it to levels even below him last night. And quantity. The amount of non game realated babble these two do, which i know is par for the course, well they took it to new low levels last night.
Just one of the low lights was Jackson sucking off Bryant yet again, this time saying he should be an All Star.
Gundy: I don't mind if Stern Jr. assigns him to the team under some additional arrangement, i just don't want some deserving player booted off in order to get Bryant on.
Jackson came back hard and rambled on how Bryant should be on the team under any circumstance, even if booting a deserving player happens. Ya.

I'll spare you the utter bullshit that continued on for literally about 5 minutes while the Spurs game is going on, Leanard doing a nice dunk, Duncan with a cool reverse layup....

BD24
12-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Jackson has been horrific, yes that was long ago established. I'm telling you he took it to levels even below him last night. And quantity. The amount of non game realated babble these two do, which i know is par for the course, well they took it to new low levels last night.
Just one of the low lights was Jackson sucking off Bryant yet again, this time saying he should be an All Star.
Gundy: I don't mind if Stern Jr. assigns him to the team under some additional arrangement, i just don't want some deserving player booted off in order to get Bryant on.
Jackson came back hard and rambled on how Bryant should be on the team under any circumstance, even if booting a deserving player happens. Ya.

I'll spare you the utter bullshit that continued on for literally about 5 minutes while the Spurs game is going on, Leanard doing a nice dunk, Duncan with a cool reverse layup....
Glad I was at the game live then so I didn't have to listen to that bullshit. Van Gundy is usually pretty good. He says some crazy off the wall shit though sometimes.

DMC
12-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Guys like Jackson and JVG (different personalities) get coached by media types to accentuate their nuances so the audience gets more of what they like from either of them, not realizing or caring that we like things because they are in the proper proportions.