PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving ST too

ParadoxEN
12-12-2015, 03:14 PM
I was excited to come here an talk bball, but there's almost no quality discussion, IMO(outside of a few posters)..

Plus no one appreciates me as an original poster even I have no relation to anyone. Finally there's too much trolling (smh, even SAGirl today left my friends list for no reason)

Shoutout to my homie BillMc, you were real

SAGirl
12-12-2015, 03:22 PM
I was excited to come here an talk bball, but there's almost no quality discussion, IMO(outside of a few posters)..

Plus no one appreciates me as an original poster even I have no relation to anyone. Finally there's too much trolling (smh, even SAGirl (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) today left my friends list for no reason)

Shoutout to my homie BillMc (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16431), you were real
I don't really have "friends" here Pa.
Only have 3 and they are guys I have chatted with on a friendly basis in the forums.
I don't know you, and you do remind me of someone.

Nathan89
12-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Can't believe she did that to you. That ain't right.

Mr Bones
12-12-2015, 03:31 PM
:wakeup

GSH
12-12-2015, 03:32 PM

Plus no one appreciates me as an original poster even I have no relation to anyone. Finally there's too much trolling

Sounds like your life will get better, and so will ours. Win-win. I think you're doing the right thing.

(I've got the over/under on the number of posts you make for the rest of the day at 40.)

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Whatevs.

Leetonidas
12-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Kill yourself

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Kill yourself
Lol- I never noticed that the pic with the two butt chicks in your sig: one of them is starting to rub her clit.
God dammit- good for her!

I'm all for sexual freedom.

spursistan
12-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Only have 3 and they are guys I have chatted with on a friendly basis in the forums.
:lol

benefactor
12-12-2015, 03:55 PM
:lol announcing you are leaving ST threads

sasaint
12-12-2015, 03:56 PM

Plus no one appreciates me as an original poster even I have no relation to anyone. Finally there's too much trolling (smh, even SAGirl today left my friends list for no reason)

Shoutout to my homie BillMc, you were real

I have not seen any of your original posts, but you only have 119 total. I'll say this: you are a paradox with Spurs for your team and a Rockette for an avatar.

TXstbobcat
12-12-2015, 04:14 PM
If people like this site then that's great. If not then don't post here. Don't think we need a fucking announcement when someone decides to do something else with their free time and decides to leave the site.

steeledl
12-12-2015, 04:20 PM

Dang you hurt this dudes feelings ....... Guess not everyone can be as tight as you and I though.

YGWHI
12-12-2015, 06:26 PM
even SAGirl (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) today left my friends list for no reason

She accepted your friend request and today without any reason unfriended you? Girls are all the same.

You aren't sure what you did but she's mad at you, you try to know what you did and she just says "you know what you did"...Girls.

DJR210
12-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Kill yourself

Stream it too