Spurs9
12-12-2015, 04:04 PM
How would you guys react if it happened tbqhimo? :lol

lilbthebasedgod
12-12-2015, 04:05 PM
:duck

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:06 PM
I despised him in his prime because he was a player to be feared and stood in our way more often than not.
Now?
Why hold grudges? If Pop sees that he can help the team in one way, or the other (which would probably be simply instilling attitude to younger, more impressionable players) then do it.
I cheer for my Spurs and their collective success. I don't care how they do it.

SupremeGuy
12-12-2015, 04:19 PM
I had the exact same fucking thought last night when kirby was talking to Pop. I was like "that motherfucker Pop better not be offering him a job." :cuss

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I had the exact same fucking thought last night when kirby was talking to Pop. I was like "that motherfucker Pop better not be offering him a job." :cuss
Right right? We should be petty and cut our noses off despite our faces.
Always a recipe for success.

Not that I think Kobe would be a good, or even decent coach at any level, but I don't necessarily discount someone helping me succeed just because they pissed me off in the past.
Of course though... you have to understand: I like getting ahead in anything I endeavor.

SupremeGuy
12-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Right right? We should be petty and cut our noses off despite our faces.
Always a recipe for success.

Not that I think Kobe would be a good, or even decent coach at any level, but I don't necessarily discount someone helping me succeed just because they pissed me off in the past.
Of course though... you have to understand: I like getting ahead in anything I endeavor.So you say that he wouldn't be a good coach, but still don't want us to discount him? All while somehow tying it together to you getting ahead? Ok, good for you. :toast

steeledl
12-12-2015, 04:33 PM
I feel like he'd be a great addition .

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:37 PM
So you say that he wouldn't be a good coach, but still don't want us to discount him? All while somehow tying it together to you getting ahead? Ok, good for you. :toast
Yeah- I will admit my verbiage could lead you to assume that.
I meant- I don't know if he will be a good coach, or not, but I wouldn't discount the thought just because he beat my teams a couple times.

You?

SupremeGuy
12-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Yeah- I will admit my verbiage could lead you to assume that.
I meant- I don't know if he will be a good coach, or not, but I wouldn't discount the thought just because he beat my teams a couple times.

You?If he could help the team, I'd be willing to let bygones be bygones, I guess. I don't know about being on the staff next year though. Too fucking soon man, too fucking soon. At least wait till Timmy retires and bring them both on at the same time. :lol

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:44 PM
If he could help the team, I'd be willing to let bygones be bygones, I guess. I don't know about being on the staff next year though. Too fucking soon man, too fucking soon. At least wait till Timmy retires and bring them both on at the same time. :lol
I would buy League Pass just to watch the bench in that case.
They'd probably get along like best friends though... I can see it. Too much love for The Game.

steeledl
12-12-2015, 04:47 PM
I don't think Timmy has any interest in coaching tbh...... From what I know of him he has hobbies and shit.

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 04:48 PM
I don't think Timmy has any interest in coaching tbh...... From what I know of him he has hobbies and shit.
I have to agree. I don't think he coaches. I think he embraces his chop shop and being with his kids.

You never know though...

exstatic
12-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Kobe is a Laker. It's part of his brand. Any NBA job will be with LA.

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Kobe is a Laker. It's part of his brand. Any NBA job will be with LA.
Yeah. That's the long and the short of it really.
I was pretty much arguing philosophically. Kobe is Purp and Gold til Death.

But... down the road... you never know.

wingster
12-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Down the road....after his death?

I can't see it.

tonight...you
12-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Down the road....after his death?

I can't see it.
lol... right on.

Obi Juan Kenobi
12-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Doubt it would happen but it would be nice to have him...