PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush Is Nuts!

Nbadan
09-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Jeb Bush Reveals His “Mystical Warrior” Friend

Last week, after “more than an hour of solemn ceremony” swearing in Rep. Marco Rubio (R-FL) as House speaker, Gov. Jeb Bush stepped to the podium to tell “a short story about ‘unleashing Chang,’ his ‘mystical warrior’ friend.”

Below, courtesy of the Gainesville Sun, are Bush’s words, “spoken before hundreds of lawmakers and politicians”:

“Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society.

“I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down.”

Bush then unsheathed a golden sword and gave it to Rubio as a gift.

‘’I'm going to bestow to you the sword of a great conservative warrior,'’ he said, as the crowd roared.

I wonder if this mysterious Change is really Reverend Moon?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/Biggerfoot/db7288d3.jpg

Maybe ol' Jeb needs to unleash some Chang on his alcoholic son and druggie daugther?

SpursWoman
09-20-2005, 01:05 PM
Where is Mr. Dictionary when you need him?

1 entry found for sense of humor.
sense of humor

n : the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: humor, humour, sense of humour]

:lol

Vashner
09-20-2005, 04:00 PM
The Bushes have the best stash of crack... Columbia connections...

Nbadan
09-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Maybe ol' Jeb needs to unleash some Chang on his alcoholic son and druggie daughter?

1 entry found for sense of humor.
sense of humor

n : the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: humor, humour, sense of humour]

Gezz, if you have explain the punch-line....

xrayzebra
09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Jeb Bush Reveals His “Mystical Warrior” Friend

I wonder if this mysterious Change is really Reverend Moon?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/Biggerfoot/db7288d3.jpg

Maybe ol' Jeb needs to unleash some Chang on his alcoholic son and druggie daugther?

ah, yes my friend. Three more years, three long years, of the dumb Bush's.
But smart enough to beat Gore, Kerry and the rest of the smart one's. But then you have something to do, right? Put your little tin hat on and learn to enjoy posting.

Vashner
09-20-2005, 05:30 PM
You think your going to get power back with Howard Dean at DNC?

Sorry but that's like betting everything on a bad poker hand... Or playing russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver...

11 more years of Republican power... complements of Howard Dean and John Kerry..

Building a better America... in our dreams.. the modern DNC party...