PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Christmas game in Houston?

Ditty
12-13-2015, 03:54 AM
My father purchased lower level tickets for him and I the other day for my birthday back in November.

Anyone else planning on going to the game?

Spurtacular
12-13-2015, 03:58 AM
TBH, a Christmas game seems like not a great idea since you have so many friends and family around to watch the game with on the big screen. But maybe for those wanting to get away.....

Fireball
12-13-2015, 06:33 AM
if you wanna watch a loss ...

TXstbobcat
12-13-2015, 10:36 AM
My father purchased lower level tickets for him and I the other day for my birthday back in November.

Anyone else planning on going to the game?

cool b-day present! Have fun at the game.

houston spurs fan
12-13-2015, 12:17 PM
tickets are super expensive right now for good seats. I won't go unless I'm in the lower section up close and they are going right now about $400+ a piece. Passing on this one and going to the Feb 27th Saturday night game...

capek
12-13-2015, 01:33 PM
tickets are super expensive right now for good seats. I won't go unless I'm in the lower section up close and they are going right now about $400+ a piece. Passing on this one and going to the Feb 27th Saturday night game...

Personally I kind of prefer to sit on the upper level. To meet, it feels like you're sitting with more real fans who care about the outcome. Makes for a more fun atmosphere. Also, it's much cheaper, which is a plus.

Anyways, I'll be in town for xmas, and so picked up some tickets. Looking forward to it, it's been a while since I've been to a game. :tu

TXstbobcat
12-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Last time I went to a Spurs game in Houston Harden hit the game winning shot with a few seconds left. :depressed

spurs10
12-13-2015, 02:17 PM
Last time I went to a Spurs game in Houston Harden hit the game winning shot with a few seconds left. :depressed That..would ruin my night! I went from being okay with the Rockets to hatred pretty damn fast. It used to be ' I don't hate the Rockets like I hate Dallas and the Lakers.' Things have changed....:ihit

Ditty
12-13-2015, 09:53 PM
Last time I went to a Spurs game in Houston Harden hit the game winning shot with a few seconds left. :depressed

Yeah I was at that game also. Last year's game when Duncan blocked Harden shot at the end was amazing. Spurs fans took over the Toyota Center!

Ditty
12-25-2015, 02:58 AM
Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to get there super early, and get some autographs and pictures. Will be in section 102 rocking my new Spurs warm up jacket that they wear at home games. Go Spurs Go!

Spurtacular
12-25-2015, 03:28 AM
Road games are harder to predict; but I think the Spurs can really give the Rockets a whooping.