djohn2oo8
12-13-2015, 04:55 PM
4oUvg70NA-Y

djohn2oo8
12-13-2015, 05:00 PM
LbduDRH2m2M

Spurminator
12-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Big and dumb and I'll totally see it because I enjoyed the first big, dumb movie.

baseline bum
12-13-2015, 05:17 PM
The only good thing in the first one was when they nuked Houston. Unless they nuke New Orleans in this one, there will be nothing of value in it.

benefactor
12-13-2015, 05:31 PM
It's going to be pretty terrible...but if you saw San Andreas you know the CG advancements have gotten pretty ridiculous. Should be a couple hours of pretty solid eye candy if the dialogue isn't vomit inducing.

HI-FI
12-13-2015, 05:40 PM
The only good thing in the first one was when they nuked Houston. Unless they nuke New Orleans in this one, there will be nothing of value in it.
True. I only saw it once in the theaters and didn't care for it. Felt like a 2 hour Pepsi commercial, also I can't stand Will Smith. Even if you nuked Houston the roaches would still survive, fuckers would probably get bigger.

this new one looks retarded but entertaining though. Goldblum, Pullman, Fichtner (if that's him) are always reliable, plus sounds like Smith won't be in it.

baseline bum
12-13-2015, 06:03 PM
True. I only saw it once in the theaters and didn't care for it. Felt like a 2 hour Pepsi commercial, also I can't stand Will Smith. Even if you nuked Houston the roaches would still survive, fuckers would probably get bigger.

this new one looks retarded but entertaining though. Goldblum, Pullman, Fichtner (if that's him) are always reliable, plus sounds like Smith won't be in it.

I hate Goldblum even more than Smith.

jeebus
12-13-2015, 06:07 PM
The negative nancys in this thread....be glad Smith isn't in it, trying to prop up his faggot son Jaden.

spurraider21
12-13-2015, 06:35 PM
i mean... i'm definitely going to see it, but i really hoped will smith was in it

vander
12-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Independence Day was great fun. when was the last (good) alien invasion movie anyways? everything is superheros, zombies, vampires and hunger games these days... :vomit:

lefty
12-13-2015, 08:13 PM
That looks like utter shit

Was that Bill Pullman with the beard?

daslicer
12-13-2015, 09:53 PM
I watched the original independence day as a kid when it first came out in the movie theaters. I will definitely just watch this movie for the special effects more so than the story line.

Aztecfan03
12-13-2015, 09:55 PM
That looks like utter shit

Was that Bill Pullman with the beard?

you think anything that isn't MCU is shit, so that's not worth much.

baseline bum
12-13-2015, 10:00 PM
when was the last (good) alien invasion movie anyways?

Born in East LA

lefty
12-13-2015, 10:19 PM
you think anything that isn't MCU is shit, so that's not worth much.

Because the MCU shits on everything else except Star Wars the Force Awakens and Deadpool

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Looking forward to it tbh.

Proxy
12-14-2015, 03:16 AM
it sucks that people keep making these terrible movies successful

Pauly D
12-14-2015, 03:36 AM
it sucks that people keep making these terrible movies successful

The "eh, it'll be a fun summer flick" mindset has taken over as the new standard. That used to be somewhat of a knock but now it's a silver lining

Chinook
12-14-2015, 09:42 AM
It's going to be pretty terrible...but if you saw San Andreas you know the CG advancements have gotten pretty ridiculous. Should be a couple hours of pretty solid eye candy if the dialogue isn't vomit inducing.

Is Alexandra Daddario going to be in this movie too?

In many ways, this does seem like a logical step from the first movie. I can totally see it becoming an Ender's Game kind of situation. I can't say I know how it will end yet, so that's something.

lefty
12-14-2015, 10:18 AM
So apparently Will Smith's character died while testing an Alien aircraft

WTF :lmao

Wild Cobra
12-14-2015, 10:35 AM
This is hopefully a good spinoff. Too many times, a second movie stinks. We all enjoyed the first, and expectations will be high.

lefty
12-14-2015, 12:20 PM
That nigga FTW

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-10/16/16/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_original-grid-image-15718-1413491389-10.gif

Pauly D
12-14-2015, 04:12 PM

He's too expensive, too distracting, and his character was too campy and they need to go heavier imo

lefty
12-14-2015, 04:13 PM
He's too expensive, too distracting, and his character was too campy and they need to go heavier imo
Agreed

benefactor
12-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Is Alexandra Daddario going to be in this movie too?

You see her in True Detective? Jeezus.

DMC
12-14-2015, 11:06 PM

"I don't want to give it away but..."

A: Will insisted that Jayden play the role of the younger pilot
B: Will wanted Pinkett in the show
C: Will wanted it to be ok that Jayden wears dresses on set
D: Will wanted 400 million for his entire family.

Answer: Will dies tragically testing something he successfully flew into the mother ship, destroyed and flew back to Earth (and crashed).

baseline bum
12-14-2015, 11:39 PM

God damnit, he deserved to die of AIDS

Darius McCrary
12-15-2015, 01:11 AM
God damnit, he deserved to die of AIDS

Eh, Syphilis of the eye woulda been funnier

HI-FI
12-15-2015, 01:36 AM
good to see others are glad that Will smith is gone. Addition by Subtraction.

lefty
12-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Fuck Smith, Pullman is the ALPHA

djohn2oo8
06-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Extended trailer

NCe_JshWOZ0

At first I had a hard time believing how the fuck would they have been so advanced in only 20 years, but remembered the world came together and used that alien tech all at once.

RsxPiimp
06-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Ultimate Popcorn flick but this ones a pass without big Willie IMO

djohn2oo8
06-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Popcorn flick but this ones a pass without big Willie IMO
He's not the same actor he was back then. Filming Fresh Prince, and Bad Boys, he could pull of that role in ID4. He takes himself too serious these days and his career is fading.

Caltex2
06-05-2016, 04:47 PM
In general, Will Smith is the same character in every movie although I will give him credit that ID4 was a significant departure from his work in general and Captain Hiller was certainly more mature than Will Smith at any point during the Fresh Prince. And an a-hole smoker.

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Extended trailer

NCe_JshWOZ0

At first I had a hard time believing how the fuck would they have been so advanced in only 20 years, but remembered the world came together and used that alien tech all at once.

common enemy + decreased population so less competition for resources.

Chris
06-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Actually looks pretty decent. The director did the original movie and also The Patriot which was a very good movie imo. Might actually go see this

vander
06-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Extended trailer

NCe_JshWOZ0

I like it. given that Hollywood is out of ideas and when they do actually come up with something new, no one watches it: of all the popular movies out there to try to capitalize on with a "2.0", this is a pretty solid choice.

Caltex2
06-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Can't be any worse than Jurassic World, right? Right?

Chinook
06-06-2016, 08:13 AM
My only issue is that this feel a lot like Ender's Game, but in reverse.

Thread
06-06-2016, 08:40 AM
He's not the same actor he was back then. Filming Fresh Prince, and Bad Boys, he could pull of that role in ID4. He takes himself too serious these days and his career is fading.

I'm plenty pissed at ya for piling on in the Clay Fiasco, but, you hit the nail precisely on the head here.

Thread
06-06-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm plenty pissed at ya for piling on in the Clay Fiasco, but, you hit the nail precisely on the head here.

Though he did do work in "Pursuit/Happiness." It's a bit trite at first blush, but, upon repeated viewings it stands up, and hits repeatedly. I believe he did everything on that film cept sweep the floors.

Xevious
06-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Actually looks pretty decent. The director did the original movie and also The Patriot which was a very good movie imo. Might actually go see this

The Patriot was a smoldering pile of dog shit.

lefty
06-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Should be better than Batman vs Superman and Xmen Apocalypse tbh

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2016, 12:46 PM

that director has been laying dog turds since then though.

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:57 PM

https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fimg.wonkette.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F11%2Fdude_opinion.jpeg&sp=7887bbd26fd9ac322c304aa22378914d

that director has been laying dog turds since then though.

You're right, and curiously the majority of his movies involve a completely demolished New York City. Judging by the extended trailer though, he might have a gem here. Stargate was a pretty good movie as well, but could have been so much better considering the enormous budget ie:Waterworld

spurraider21
06-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Disagree imo. It's nothing mind blowing but it's a solid movie

DMC
06-12-2016, 01:12 AM
The first one was shit. Never could suspend disbelief that Will Smith is a hot shot fighter pilot who's dating a hooker (strippers/hookers..pretty much the same thing) and is baby daddy. Then at the same time Smith is with the POTUS, stripper is with the 1st Lady albeit in totally different parts of the country or whatever. Yeah that's not a fucking lottery sized coincidence. Hey look at all those cars exploding. Get out lets run while no one else, not one single fucking person, thinks to do just that. So she's kicking in a metal reinforced door on a metal frame and the dog is lagging behind because dogs love explosions.

And hey, I'm out of missiles but I'll commit suicide and leave all my kids homeless, even though there are other planes around. Lucky for us some other country discovered their weakness, I guess they hit it with a bag of UN rice.

Caltex2
06-12-2016, 09:32 AM
The first one was shit. Never could suspend disbelief that Will Smith is a hot shot fighter pilot who's dating a hooker (strippers/hookers..pretty much the same thing) and is baby daddy. Then at the same time Smith is with the POTUS, stripper is with the 1st Lady albeit in totally different parts of the country or whatever. Yeah that's not a fucking lottery sized coincidence. Hey look at all those cars exploding. Get out lets run while no one else, not one single fucking person, thinks to do just that. So she's kicking in a metal reinforced door on a metal frame and the dog is lagging behind because dogs love explosions.

And hey, I'm out of missiles but I'll commit suicide and leave all my kids homeless, even though there are other planes around. Lucky for us some other country discovered their weakness, I guess they hit it with a bag of UN rice.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that when Vivica, Ross Bagley and Boomer were in that closet, they should have been fried to death like in a brick oven. Or how they used a primative computer virus to take down an advanced alien civilization.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 09:37 AM
u notice in the movie there is no JSF? 20yrs to prepare, but the jsf supposed to last for 30yrs+, yet makes no appearance in this movie

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 09:51 AM

I'm surprised you didn't mention that when Vivica, Ross Bagley and Boomer were in that closet, they should have been fried to death like in a brick oven. Or how they used a primative computer virus to take down an advanced alien civilization.

:lmao Who actually sits there and analyzes a SCIENCE FICTION movie like its real life? :rollin

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 11:24 AM
how old was wills son in id1, now id2 20yr timeskip, isnt he a bit too young to be flying such jet?

da_suns_fan
06-12-2016, 11:42 AM
This looks like dogshit. How much CGI crap can a team of animators put up on the screen at once. THeres so much context clutter you cant tell what youre suppose to be looking at it.

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 11:46 AM
how old was wills son in id1, now id2 20yr timeskip, isnt he a bit too young to be flying such jet?

he was around 5 or6 in the first one which would make him 25 or 26. He wouldnt be too young

Caltex2
06-12-2016, 04:05 PM
:lmao Who actually sits there and analyzes a SCIENCE FICTION movie like its real life? :rollin

Who sits there and doesn't let obvious BS hit them in the face when it happens?

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2016, 05:32 PM
IIRC it's because those aliens were locusts who probably never mastered technology but stole it from their conquered worlds. The reason the virus worked was because our computer systems at the time were back engineered from the crashed ship so they would have been compatible

DMC
06-12-2016, 07:57 PM

It got stupid enough to not have enough forum space to describe it all. I don't recall the names. I don't get that much into it.

DMC
06-12-2016, 07:59 PM

Shitty casting is universal, sci-fi doesn't get a pass. The ability to suspend disbelief is what makes good sci-fi good. Imagine if Star Wars had Gary Coleman as Luke Skywalker and they were flying a banana through space. Hey it's sci-fi! Stop analyzing it.

Big Dog
06-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Who sits there and doesn't let obvious BS hit them in the face when it happens?
It's a fucking sci-fi movie dumbfuck. Some things aren't suppose to be real.

jeebus
06-12-2016, 08:38 PM
I think you have your answer.

Caltex2
06-12-2016, 08:47 PM
If you guys think I'm bad, go to Youtube and visit the page CinemaSins. He does 8-20 minute videos on everything wrong with every movie.

djohn2oo8
06-21-2016, 07:33 AM
first review
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/independence-day-resurgence-2/review/

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM
didnt in id1, the alien ships had a force shield? so in ID2 earths minions didnt incorporated such alien technology?

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 11:36 AM
didnt in id1, the alien ships had a force shield? so in ID2 earths minions didnt incorporated such alien technology?

they had an intergalactic patent

Thread
06-24-2016, 06:50 AM
Roland Emmerich's sequel finds Earth again battling invading aliens, in similar fashion. Will Smith bailed, but much of the rest of the original cast is here. This is a cliche-laden slog.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/3d6091280973338c4358423db021783c62a847a6/c=173-0-2828-1996&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2016/06/23/Phoenix/Phoenix/636023018501987545-independence-day-resurgence-DF-08685r-rgb.jpg

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Critic's rating: 2 out of 5 stars
Jeff Goldblum is still pretty funny, though given less to do
Maika Monroe is the best of the new cast

The good news is that in the 20 years since aliens attacked Earth in “Independence Day,” the horrific-yet-heroic experience has brought the world together in unprecedented harmony.
The bad news, as discovered in “Independence Day: Resurgence,” is that the resulting civilization is a sort of United Nations of Clichés.
But that’s hardly the biggest problem people are facing in Roland Emmerich’s follow-up to “Independence Day.” Laughably bad dialogue and wooden acting don’t really compare to, oh, a 3,000-MILE-WIDE UFO INVADING THE PLANET.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/5988c0c00ac3c9247f34470c60d4266aa84a0b3c/c=0-0-2663-2002&r=x408&c=540x405/local/-/media/2016/06/23/Phoenix/Phoenix/636023018481395413-independence-day-resurgence-DF-04423-rgb.jpgPresident Lanford (Sela Ward) welcomes decorated fighter pilot Dylan Hiller (Jessie Usher) to the White House in "Independence Day: Resurgence."

Yes, they’re back, those personality-free aliens who attacked before, only smarter and madder, and this time the queen is in tow. OK, no problem, let’s just call Will Smith and … oh, wait. Smith declined to appear in the sequel (though a photo of him in his flight suit does). Most of the rest of the cast and characters from the first film are back, though, among them Jeff Goldblum as David Levinson, again the only real hope to figure out how to repel the aliens, and Bill Pullman as former President Thomas Whitmore who, despite the lofty title, again remains the brawn of the operation.

(http://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/2016/02/11/things-to-do-app-azc-ttd/80259906/)

The best of the newcomers is Maika Monroe as Patricia Whitmore – like her dad, the former president, a fighter pilot, though she’s got a cushy job at the White House. Less impressive are Jessie T. Usher as Dylan Hiller, the son of Smith’s character, and Liam Hemsworth as Jake Morrison, a sort of Chuck Yeager of the pilot bunch.
Talking about the plot in a movie like this is like talking about the quality of coleslaw at an all-you-can-eat barbecue buffet. Nobody cares about the side dishes, just give us the main course – explosions and action sequences in this case, of which there is a mind-numbing plenty. Even they, however, are outnumbered by the disparate plot threads, almost none of which are worth caring about.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6262e973091e17e4895cd6e278768c4821de8e11/c=169-0-2832-2002&r=x408&c=540x405/local/-/media/2016/06/23/Phoenix/Phoenix/636023018453939237-independence-day-resurgence-DF-09808r-rgb.jpgFighter pilot Jake Morrison (Liam Hemsworth) and his squadron are briefed on plans to combat an alien invasion in "Independence Day: Resurgence."

But duty calls, so here goes: Since the last invasion, we’ve figured out how to meld some of the alien technology with our own. Some of this know-how goes into building a bigger and better defense system against invading aliens. Live and learn, all that. But – and maybe this is a spoiler alert, but such a thing hardly seems possible in a movie like this – all of that gets wiped out in about the time it takes to read this sentence.
So it’s back to good ol’ human gumption to save us. Along with intelligence, much of it provided by Brent Spiner’s Brakish Okun, who wakes up from a coma to help figure out what’s going on.
Look, this isn’t supposed to be Serious Cinema. I get that. I also know that there is a cinematic place for over-the-top action. I also know that it doesn’t have to be stupid, because I saw “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/53ed454d25b1be15ea9cf502c300081aba0751a8/c=49-0-2206-1622&r=x408&c=540x405/local/-/media/2016/06/23/Phoenix/Phoenix/636023018506823576-independence-day-resurgence-DF-00549-R-rgb.jpgIn "Independence Day: Resurgence," Vivica A. Fox returns as Jasmine Hiller, widow of Steven Hiller (Will Smith) from the first film.

Some people will doubtless flock to this because stuff gets blowed up real good (though not the same landmarks as in the original). These are the same people who, for reasons I can’t fathom, talk about the first “Independence Day” like it was some kind of alien-invasion “Citizen Kane” or something. It wasn’t. But it was smarter and more fun than this.

The size of that alien ship is crucial. It’s so big it has its own gravitational field; it probably has several Zip codes. But at some point things get so big they don’t mean anything anymore. They defy comprehension. That’s true of a ship that large, and it’s true of “Independence Day: Resurgence.” It’s massive, but it doesn’t really mean a thing.

'Independence Day: Resurgence' 2 stars

Director: Roland Emmerich.
Cast: Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Jessie T. Usher.
Rating: PG-13 for language, sci-fi action and destruction.
Great ★★★★★ Good ★★★★
Fair ★★★ Bad ★★ Bomb ★

TDMVPDPOY
06-24-2016, 07:24 AM
i wonder how they going to deactivate the force shield of the mothership? another bs plan?

lefty
06-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Bill Fucking Pullman !!!!!!!!

jeebus
06-24-2016, 05:32 PM
Oh man, this movie felt like it was edited by a gaggle of autistic kids. Not ruling out the fact that they're spurstalk users either.

If there's a movie that needs a director's cut, it's this one.

Big Dog
06-25-2016, 03:06 AM
Don't know what to say. I watched the movie, read the reviews. It's a 6/10, for me. Could have been way better. One thing I can say is I like how they open up possibility for another few films at the end.

hitmanyr2k
06-25-2016, 12:32 PM

How are you going to list all that shit and not mention that Jeff Goldblum took down the mothership by uploading a fuckin virus to the "Alien" computer? :lol:lol:lol

DMC
06-25-2016, 01:28 PM
How are you going to list all that shit and not mention that Jeff Goldblum took down the mothership by uploading a fuckin virus to the "Alien" computer? :lol:lol:lol

It was stupid way before that.

Thread
06-25-2016, 06:53 PM
It was stupid way before that.

If not for Rebhorn's and Connick's characters it would have been insufferable.

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 07:07 PM
If not for Rebhorn's and Connick's characters it would have been insufferable.

Did they at least nuke Houston again?

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2016, 08:17 PM

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2016, 08:18 PM
first review
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/independence-day-resurgence-2/review/
Collider guys are all shitting on this movie, I trust them.

Thread
06-25-2016, 09:13 PM

I don't know, I won't go see this.

---

I blew $5.99 on "Creed" a few days ago on the cable. They got me. What a fucking abortion. WTF?

SpursforSix
06-25-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't know, I won't go see this.

---

I blew $5.99 on "Creed" a few days ago on the cable. They got me. What a fucking abortion. WTF?

Uh oh. How are you going to pay for your weekly box of wine?

I liked Creed btw.

Couldn't make it through the first Independence Day. Will not watch the second.

06-25-2016, 09:29 PM
I thought creed was ok too, what threw you off cub?

Thread
06-25-2016, 10:06 PM
I thought creed was ok too, what threw you off cub?

It was horrible. It was for black folk.

If he couldn't get the original wife (actress) of Creed then don't do that bent. Regardless, why take the time time to painstakingly link Apollo & that actress/wife for 30 years if he's gonna piss all over it in the end?

That motorcycle scene toward the end. I wanted to hit someone, hard. The wife was handy, but, she ain't an easy clean either. So I just bitched long & loud. "I didn't think it was that bad."

Then he finally stands up for himself and rejects Chemo on the justifiable grounds. I perked up. Everybody that meant anything to him are gone, even off screen, his son, his original issue wife, that hot chick from IV. No, couldn't have it. He caves in at the end and calls this idiot kid and his supremely idiot GF "family." and does the Chemo. Fuck Chemo! Go toward the light your son is holding.

And how in the fuck did that girl get a passport on short notice?

You guys know I have cited Stallone here again & again for -"Rocky"- "Creed" is shameful.

I was appalled.

Caltex2
06-25-2016, 10:33 PM

They'd be better nuking that creek and randomly placed Spanish mission and chapel in the heart of SA-town.

DMC
06-26-2016, 11:58 AM
They'd be better nuking that creek and randomly placed Spanish mission and chapel in the heart of SA-town.

But they didn't.

06-26-2016, 06:20 PM
It was horrible. It was for black folk.

If he couldn't get the original wife (actress) of Creed then don't do that bent. Regardless, why take the time time to painstakingly link Apollo & that actress/wife for 30 years if he's gonna piss all over it in the end?

That motorcycle scene toward the end. I wanted to hit someone, hard. The wife was handy, but, she ain't an easy clean either. So I just bitched long & loud. "I didn't think it was that bad."

Then he finally stands up for himself and rejects Chemo on the justifiable grounds. I perked up. Everybody that meant anything to him are gone, even off screen, his son, his original issue wife, that hot chick from IV. No, couldn't have it. He caves in at the end and calls this idiot kid and his supremely idiot GF "family." and does the Chemo. Fuck Chemo! Go toward the light your son is holding.

And how in the fuck did that girl get a passport on short notice?

You guys know I have cited Stallone here again & again for -"Rocky"- "Creed" is shameful.

I was appalled.

You make a couple of good points here cub, especially the one about him doing chemo. Thinking back now I also wanted him not to do it but never really thought it was a possible scenario. This kind of flick would never allow that. I guess I just didn't have high expectations to begin with.

djohn2oo8
06-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Don't know what to say. I watched the movie, read the reviews. It's a 6/10, for me. Could have been way better. One thing I can say is I like how they open up possibility for another few films at the end.
This. It wasn't as bad as rottentomatoes said it was. It was entertaining. Could have been more destruction scenes though. But yeah, I liked the ending.

Thread
06-26-2016, 09:04 PM
You make a couple of good points here cub, especially the one about him doing chemo. Thinking back now I also wanted him not to do it but never really thought it was a possible scenario. This kind of flick would never allow that. I guess I just didn't have high expectations to begin with.

Stallone ruled his Rocky Franchise to his beliefs. Rather than ram the STRONG WOMAN down our throats with verbiage by himself, he let the film do the talking. One could admire his Adrien, Creed's wife as well. In 6 he loitered the horde, though the crowning moment is early on when as host in his restaurant he tells the tale(s) that people want to hear. table-to-table. It is an incredible scene as its enough for them. That moment I will take to the grave. That moment is on celluloid and it can't be taken from us. In 7 he gave a sizeable portion back and it hurts, days after viewing, I see it in my mind's eye and my stomach roils at it. Damn him.

I still love Stallone though. He put something on this earth that will never end.

& I'd like to think when Rocky arrives back at JFK and Creed's son and gf drift away, he'll go to that cemetery, fetch that folding chair sit and tell her he's comin' home. No chemo. Just return to that restaurant and work until he can work no more. Till they have to drag him out feet first.

SpursforSix
06-26-2016, 09:24 PM
& I'd like to think when Rocky arrives back at JFK and Creed's son and gf drift away, he'll go to that cemetery, fetch that folding chair sit and tell her he's comin' home. No chemo. Just return to that restaurant and work until he can work no more. Till they have to drag him out feet first.

You're going to suffer a couple more Rockys before you sniff a conference final.

Thread
06-26-2016, 09:57 PM
You're going to suffer a couple more Rockys before you sniff a conference final.

They were selling your shit.

Robz4000
06-26-2016, 11:41 PM
I liked it tbh. Obviously wasn't as good as the original and some of the movie was clichéd as fuck, but a lot of what made me like the first was present. The final battle sequence towards the end was well done, and the sequel idea has potential.

Big Dog
06-27-2016, 12:09 AM
This. It wasn't as bad as rottentomatoes said it was. It was entertaining. Could have been more destruction scenes though. But yeah, I liked the ending.
I was entertained, tbh. A lot of people I know that didn't receive the movie well barely remembered bits and pieces from part 1. I thought there were more moments of hilarity with Oken and Goldblum. The film was missing Will Smith, tbh. I don't like him as an actor but this franchise began with Will Smith. He was evidently missing.

DPG21920
06-27-2016, 11:16 PM
Man, this was such a bad movie. Wow

Caltex2
06-28-2016, 01:12 AM
I was entertained, tbh. A lot of people I know that didn't receive the movie well barely remembered bits and pieces from part 1. I thought there were more moments of hilarity with Oken and Goldblum. The film was missing Will Smith, tbh. I don't like him as an actor but this franchise began with Will Smith. He was evidently missing.

They honestly should have done as much of a compromise as possible to get him. ID4 without Will Smith? That's like Las Vegas without the Flamingo or Caesar's.

Capt Bringdown
06-30-2016, 04:49 PM
What, no Randy Quaid?
I'll pass.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/1f/50/a91f50b3e42ba46bd68021e4531b7d76.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2016, 07:33 AM
this movie lmao

anyway that queen was just a general of a fleet, so i assume there are more queens out their in space in control of a harvest/fleet like the sphere mention

20yrs to buildup, yet builds some bs plasma canon on the moon, and one on earth only... really? i expect like a line of those shit along the borders and shit...

that earth shield that was destroyed, wouldve like to see wwhat it couldve done, is it like the shield alienship had or it was a offensive weapon?

u know its bs when clowns in plasma guns shooting down alien planes....

Biernutz
07-17-2016, 02:47 PM
The movie was a bit tired. They spent a lot of time matching up the people
from the first film. The special effects were good as the first film...I give it a 53% :corn: