PDA

View Full Version : The two teams no one wants to face,,,,one from each conference,,,

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 09:36 PM
The Steelers and Seahawks. I thought the Seahawks were dead this year but they have proved me wrong. You have to think teams already wrapping up a playoff spot are hoping the Steelers and Seahawks don't make it.

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 09:42 PM
The Seahawks have been beating mediocre/tanking teams as of late while the last good team they faced lit up their defense (Steelers). Steelers themselves are pretty good but without Bell I don't see them having a shot to beat Denver/NE on the road.

spurraider21
12-13-2015, 09:43 PM
The Seahawks have been beating mediocre/tanking teams as of late while the last good team they faced lit up their defense (Steelers). Steelers themselves are pretty good but without Bell I don't see them having a shot to beat Denver/NE on the road.
wilson won that shootout vs ben and shredded a really good vikings defense, he's been on an absolute tear

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 09:48 PM

Williams has done great in place of Bell and that Steeler receiving corp is 2nd to none,,,they can win on the road and Denver is fools gold.

SuperCam
12-13-2015, 10:12 PM
wilson won that shootout vs ben and shredded a really good vikings defense, he's been on an absolute tear

Vikings were missing three starters on defense that week, weren't they?

If Seattle can keep producing now that Rawls is out i'll agree with OP. But not after they play the fucking browns though :lol

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:12 PM

If Struggle keeps it up in the playoffs then power to him, but over his career he's been bad when his defense hasn't at least played above average.

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Williams has done great in place of Bell and that Steeler receiving corp is 2nd to none,,,they can win on the road and Denver is fools gold.

Love DeAngelo Williams and hope he keeps it up, but he isn't Laveone Bell; Steelers will miss him if Big Rape has a bad game or they have to play in bad weather.

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Bad weather?,,,Steelers love bad weather.

spurraider21
12-13-2015, 10:18 PM
If Struggle keeps it up in the playoffs then power to him, but over his career he's been bad when his defense hasn't at least played above average.
i mean he has a career 98 passer rating in the playoffs. the only poor playoff game he's really had was last year's NFC CG. obviously he shit the bed at the 1 yard line in the SB, but over the course of the game he was good

but i understanding shitting on wilson is just spurstalk decorum

lefty
12-13-2015, 10:19 PM
Healthy Pats will rape those clowns

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Healthy Pats will rape those clowns

You barely won by 7 at home in week 1,,,lmao

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Bad weather?,,,Steelers love bad weather.

Because they've generally had an elite running game to fall back on. I'm also not too sure about their D with how young they are; might be a year away.

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:26 PM
i mean he has a career 98 passer rating in the playoffs. the only poor playoff game he's really had was last year's NFC CG. obviously he shit the bed at the 1 yard line in the SB, but over the course of the game he was good

but i understanding shitting on wilson is just spurstalk decorum

He's gonna have to play better than that with the way their defense has played this year, and he'll have to do it on the road in every game (and against elite defenses no less). Just don't see it happening.

spurraider21
12-13-2015, 10:29 PM
He's gonna have to play better than that with the way their defense has played this year, and he'll have to do it on the road in every game (and against elite defenses no less). Just don't see it happening.
i mean, i wouldn't "see that happening" with any QB right now, especially with graham and rawls out, lynch injured. sorta unfair expectations. if they don't win, its a stretch to say it's wilsons fault (unless he plays uncharacteristically poorly like he did last year vs GB for 55 minutes)

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Because they've generally had an elite running game to fall back on. I'm also not too sure about their D with how young they are; might be a year away.

I agree,,,but that Steeler offense is the best in the league right now with the Panthers,,,

Robz4000
12-13-2015, 10:35 PM
i mean, i wouldn't "see that happening" with any QB right now, especially with graham and rawls out, lynch injured. sorta unfair expectations. if they don't win, its a stretch to say it's wilsons fault (unless he plays uncharacteristically poorly like he did last year vs GB for 55 minutes)

It wouldn't be, never said it was. Just that for them to be feared (much less win) he'll need to maintain his current level of play.

Will Hunting
12-13-2015, 11:04 PM
You barely won by 7 at home in week 1,,,lmao

:lol "barely won by 7"

Pittsburgh scored a last minute touchdown to make it look like a close game. There was nothing "barely" about that win.

lefty
12-13-2015, 11:07 PM

Pittsburgh scored a last minute touchdown to make it look like a close game. There was nothing "barely" about that win.

HemisfairArena
12-13-2015, 11:53 PM

Hey dumbfuck,,,steelers had 450+ yards offense,,,your patriots had 350. Only reason steelers lost was turnovers,,,,you gonna rely on them doing that again?,,,LMAO,,,your team is on crutches,,,

SuperCam
12-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Steelers are easily the 2nd best team in the division now, tbh, even with that horrible secondary :lol

Big time choke if Brady doesn't make the SB...

HemisfairArena
12-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Steelers are easily the 2nd best team in the division now, tbh, even with that horrible secondary :lol

Big time choke if Brady doesn't make the SB...

Exactly right,,,Broncos and Bengals ar behind the Steelers now,,,,and Pats fans don't want the Steelers in there. That's the last team they want to see as a 1 seed,,,hence the thread,,,

Avante
12-14-2015, 12:24 AM
RW is amazing even me. Anyone still in doubt?

The guy runs the offense that Carroll wants, if he was in a pass pass offense he'd be doing the same things, that'd be winning more games than anyone in history with his amount of games played.

The Steelers like the Seahawks have all that playoff experience. Both should play NE/Ariz in the Championship games.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Steelers are atrocious on defense ever since their mainstays retired. That being said they're pretty exciting to watch on the other end when Ben isn't playing injured. As for the Seahawks, they're going to have a LOT tougher road this year because they're not going to get any home games in their dragon fortress of a stadium.

Will Hunting
12-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Hey dumbfuck,,,steelers had 450+ yards offense,,,your patriots had 350. Only reason steelers lost was turnovers,,,,you gonna rely on them doing that again?,,,LMAO,,,your team is on crutches,,,

:lol turnovers were the reason? Pittsburgh had 1 turnover (an interception) and New England had no turnovers. New England was up by 14 with 7 minutes left when the Pittsburgh interception happened, prior to that there weren't any turnovers.

Please provide a specific explanation as to how turnovers were why Pittsburgh lost.

Pelicans78
12-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Steelers are atrocious on defense ever since their mainstays retired. That being said they're pretty exciting to watch on the other end when Ben isn't playing injured. As for the Seahawks, they're going to have a LOT tougher road this year because they're not going to get any home games in their dragon fortress of a stadium.

They'll blow out the NFC East winner. Most likely they will play Carolina unless the Packers get upset by the Vikings which I don't see happening.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-14-2015, 11:59 PM

spurraider21
12-15-2015, 01:03 AM
didnt pitt miss some field goals early on?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-15-2015, 04:38 AM
I say Giants from the NFC and Chiefs from the AFC. Nobody fears Old Ben over Axmiff

Raven
12-15-2015, 05:17 AM
Lol pittsburgh and baltimore every year are the darkhorse for no reason. If anything , it should be the jets or bills, they can at least create turnovers and upset.

spurraider21
12-15-2015, 05:27 AM
Lol pittsburgh and baltimore every year are the darkhorse for no reason. If anything , it should be the jets or bills, they can at least create turnovers and upset.
it usually boils down to how people perceive the qb. ben is scary, flacco has been a good playoff performer. fitz and taylor are playing well, but...

Raven
12-15-2015, 08:10 AM
it usually boils down to how people perceive the qb. ben is scary, flacco has been a good playoff performer. fitz and taylor are playing well, but...

I get that, but a great qb gets you to the playoffs, but after that the team needs at least a competent D to be competitive. Both teams have been awful on D for a while now.

HemisfairArena
12-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Last team the Pats want to play are the Steelers who are catching fire right now and have the best qb/wr combo in football. Pats would have to put up 40 to win and with their offensive weapons hurt or out for the year, Pat don't want that kind of game. Pats want to see a team like the Jets or Chiefs,,,

UNT Eagles 2016
12-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Last team the Pats want to play are the Steelers who are catching fire right now and have the best qb/wr combo in football. Pats would have to put up 40 to win and with their offensive weapons hurt or out for the year, Pat don't want that kind of game. Pats want to see a team like the Jets or Chiefs,,,

It would be at home for the Pats = easy win.

HemisfairArena
12-25-2015, 11:41 PM
It would be at home for the Pats = easy win.

Then I guess seahawks on the road in Carolina in the NFC would=easy win seahawks cause Carolina aint shit,,,,

UNT Eagles 2016
12-25-2015, 11:51 PM
Then I guess seahawks on the road in Carolina in the NFC would=easy win seahawks cause Carolina aint shit,,,,

lol

Seahawks can't do shit away from home, they'll beat the Eagles or Redskins though... if the Giants somehow sneak in, Seahawks lose

HemisfairArena
12-26-2015, 12:10 AM
lol

Seahawks can't do shit away from home, they'll beat the Eagles or Redskins though... if the Giants somehow sneak in, Seahawks lose

LMAO,,youre little panthers just choked away a 30 point lead to the Giants last week and were lucky to escape with their lives,,,,

UNT Eagles 2016
12-26-2015, 12:27 AM
LMAO,,youre little panthers just choked away a 30 point lead to the Giants last week and were lucky to escape with their lives,,,,

& rustled Beckham's little jimmies & got him suspended.

lmcontrollinao!!

HemisfairArena
12-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Lets revisit this when your panthers fold in the playoffs,,,,,

UNT Eagles 2016
12-26-2015, 01:15 AM
Lets revisit this when your panthers fold in the playoffs,,,,,

19–0 :toast the only thing they'll fold is their Super Bowl victory T-shirts, tbh

HemisfairArena
12-26-2015, 01:51 AM
19-0,,,,,lmao,,,,,

UNT Eagles 2016
12-26-2015, 02:04 AM
19-0,,,,,lmao,,,,,

Bill Belicheat will cry in his momma's basement.

DeadlyDynasty
12-26-2015, 07:46 AM
I still have the Giants winning the SB

UNT Eagles 2016
12-26-2015, 08:42 AM
I still have the Giants winning the SB

I have ODB shredding up the Vikings' weak seconda– oh wait.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Well I hope you continue enjoying us almost losing..

Will Hunting
12-26-2015, 12:10 PM
didnt pitt miss some field goals early on?

Delayed response but yes, Pittsburgh missed a few field goals and had horrible redzone efficiency, the primary reasons they lost that game. Turnovers had nothing to do with it.

Pelicans78
12-27-2015, 12:06 AM
I was the Cards and Seahawks, I would definitely be worried about Carolina. With homefield advantage, the Panthers could be the dark horse for making the Super Bowl from the NFC.

DD
12-27-2015, 07:48 AM
I still have the Cardinals winning the SB

Thread
12-27-2015, 09:46 AM
lmcontrollinao!!

WTF???