PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kool and Naruto

BD24
12-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Look I realize this place is about very little moderation etc. But, for fucks sake can we neuter these two faggots? Pink them please. I do realize we will lose being able to bump their horrible threads, I have weighed this and think it is an acceptable loss. Pretty much half of the front page is shit threads started by one of them.

By all means let the faggots keep posting here, but seriously do we need threads every single day saying "Kobe gets pussy", "tim duncan gay", "Duncan is broke", "look at Kobes money" and "Kool or Naruto gets imaginary pussy"? Maybe designate the faggots only being able to start threads in the mma forum, no one reads there anyway. They can suck each others dicks in their or something.

SupremeGuy
12-14-2015, 03:53 PM
They're part of the fabric of ST. While their shticks do get annoying from time to time, this place would probably be fucking boring without people like them. The key is to just not take their shit seriously, tbh.

K...
12-14-2015, 04:25 PM
This nba forum kind of gets slow. We just don't have a lot of other team fans to troll.

There was a time when kool and Luva were fresh new trolls, but the kool troll was best when it was run by a spurs fan. Whoever currently runs it has been just coasting on original kool's lead.

It was some random off season, the year with the ec council (a sort of deputy mod thing, at the time the owners still posted), when I saw a spurs account say "running kool had gotten stale, anyone want the account" and another spurs poster asked for the account. I forget who each was, I may be wrong on the thread, I obviously don't know the year. But the point is I'm almost entirely sure that the current kool is not the same kool who actually cared about quality over quantity. But even lame kool is better than a stale forum.

The Lakers trolls were at their peak when L.A. Won their last champs. Spurs fans were thinking it was the death of the big three. There was no kawhi. Now, Lakers are a joke. There's just no material to use against spurs fan.

There hasn't been a real good gsw troll yet. There's some want-to-bes but I suspect that gsw trolling will be better quality as we near the playoffs. The trick will be to play it straight. Play a curry fanboy. Be extra nice. Anyway, a lot of random points here.

K...
12-14-2015, 04:27 PM
The real scourges are people who post frivolous shit upstairs. There is basketball stuff going on.a certain attention whore posted their swan song on a game day......Christ almighty, at least time your lame ass thread for an off day

BD24
12-14-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to post. By all means let the homos post, just not start new threads. The amount of shit threads started between the two of them is rather disturbing.

If we want to talk about good Laker posters then look no further than Killakobe and Thread. Thread will be back soon though, he seems to keep the faggots under control to an extent.

TXstbobcat
12-14-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to post. By all means let the homos post, just not start new threads. The amount of shit threads started between the two of them is rather disturbing.

If we want to talk about good Laker posters then look no further than Killakobe and Thread. Thread will be back soon though, he seems to keep the faggots under control to an extent.

What happened to thread??? Haven't seen him on the site in a while parroting the same shit in every post.

BD24
12-14-2015, 05:38 PM
What happened to thread??? Haven't seen him on the site in a while parroting the same shit in every post.
He went to "the reading room" till the 1st of the year. Think Splits said something that pissed him off, in reality he probably didn't want to deal with the shitshow that was going to be the Lakers.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2015, 06:13 PM

Let me guess..you like Halal Chicken Curry? With Naan and Tubouli

Buddy Mignon
12-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Let me guess..you like Halal Chicken Curry? With Naan and Tubouli

Thats good shit...

~O~
12-14-2015, 06:19 PM
This forum needs those two. I'm dead serious. What they should have their own sectional forum to reek politically incorrect havoc.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Thats good shit...

:lol

DMC
12-14-2015, 06:25 PM
He went to "the reading room" till the 1st of the year. Think Splits said something that pissed him off, in reality he probably didn't want to deal with the shitshow that was going to be the Lakers.
Dale always has an excuse for being chickenshit. He's notorious for dishing it out and being AWOL when it comes back around. He doesn't want to admit the bag is firmly placed in Kobe's trunks. He just won't say it even though 2 years ago he said he would.

DMC
12-14-2015, 06:27 PM
This forum needs those two. I'm dead serious. What they should have their own sectional forum to reek politically incorrect havoc.

Luva is a higher level troll, he just slums sometimes. Kool is a less intelligent glory seeking volume shooter with very poor shooting percentage. Luva has become that lately as well. Reminds me of Kobe a bit, if you took away the money, the fame, the ability to see even when laughing..