PDA

View Full Version : OT: Chinese fans tear up as Kobe Bryant announces retirement

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2015, 08:04 PM
:lmao I couldn't post 3+ million views but the sampling is a start....

Basketball fans in China have been tearing up and paying tribute after NBA star Kobe Bryant announced that he would be retiring at the end of the current season.

Kobe's Sina Weibo account boasts of more than three million followers, and many of his fans have also set up fan pages. Many of those people are today paying tribute to the star, recalling the very personal connection that they’ve enjoyed with him over the years.

Dddwlbbb wrote: “Kobe, my memory of youth. When I was at the age of 13, I started to watch NBA games as I knew little about the sport of basketball. He will retire at 37, while I am entering the age of 32 where I have my own career. Jordan is far away and James too near. Only Kobe accompanied me through my youth. As he is to retire, my heart is welling up. 19 years have passed. He will be the only basketball player who I have affection for.”

Bonawu wrote: “When I was freshman in university in 2009, I had gotten out of the university and flew to Los Angeles to watch your games when you were invincible on the court. Time flies, my son is learning to walk. I will take my family to watch your last game!”

Yoti wrote: “When I see my idol is to leave, my heart feels bruised. 12 seasons have passed since I started to watch your games, when I was in the fifth grade in school. And now I have become a father. I doubt if I can enjoy NBA games in the future without you being around. Although I am hoping you can stay on court, I respect the choice you’ve made and may you be happy. Hope you can continue to visit China frequently.”

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2015, 08:09 PM
:lmao.....This guy couldn't contain his emotion after seeing Kobe

https://youtube/Y4X1W3YLlEA

Red Hawk #21
12-14-2015, 08:21 PM
pity post

Mitch
12-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Kobe will be able to sell his products to the Chinese for many years to come, I suppose Timothy can still do HEB commercials.

Reck
12-14-2015, 08:47 PM
LOL named after a fucking meat product.

Talk about retarded parents..

Trill Clinton
12-14-2015, 08:53 PM
half of the mexicans in teh ATT center were decked out in kobe jerseys last week too smh.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2015, 09:05 PM
half of the mexicans in teh ATT center were decked out in kobe jerseys last week too smh.

:lol you know you had a reversible Jersey on with Kobe's name on it....:lol...

I'm sure Benefactor and DMC wore purple panties to the game...

Trill Clinton
12-14-2015, 09:11 PM

:lolhell nah

DMC
12-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Kobe will be able to sell his products to the Chinese for many years to come, I suppose Timothy can still do HEB commercials.
lol

The Chinese will reverse engineer everything Kobe sells and sell it for 1/20th of the price.

DMC
12-14-2015, 10:58 PM

I have a black blowup doll with Kobe's name and jersey on it, and I've had to patch its asshole 24 times.

Reck
12-14-2015, 11:12 PM
I have a black blowup doll with Kobe's name and jersey on it, and I've had to patch its asshole 24 times.

:lmao

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2015, 11:18 PM
The same folks who worship a shrimp dick dictator :lmao