PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Van Gundy on Kawhi and Spurs vs. Warriors

BillMc
12-15-2015, 12:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/playPopup?id=14373225

JVG on Dan LeBatard show talking about Leonard. There was supposed to be stuff about us vs. Golden State, but apparently not.

My bad. Not really thread worthy.

GSH
12-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Jeff Van Gundy is to the NBA what Norm McDonald is to KFC.

(Thanks for posting, though. Seriously. A Spurs reference is still a Spurs reference. It's more thread worthy than a bunch of the other things on the front page right now.)

BillMc
12-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Jeff Van Gundy is to the NBA what Norm McDonald is to KFC.

(Thanks for posting, though. Seriously. A Spurs reference is still a Spurs reference. It's more thread worthy than a bunch of the other things on the front page right now.)
Cheers man. :toast

TheGreatYacht
12-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Thread worthy tbh imho :tu

The posting quality has improved since Parker elevated his game and some cuck announced his forum retirement

Chinook
12-15-2015, 01:08 PM

The posting quality has improved since Parker elevated his game and some cuck announced his forum retirement

It actually has, now that you mention it. Think it's because the forum isn't being saturated with as many player-fan garbage threads as it used to.

BillMc
12-15-2015, 01:11 PM

:bobo

TheGreatYacht
12-15-2015, 01:12 PM
It actually has, now that you mention it. Think it's because the forum isn't being saturated with as many player-fan garbage threads as it used to.
:tu hate them player fans. Good riddance

cjw
12-15-2015, 01:30 PM
:tu hate them player fans. Good riddance

Imagine what the Thunder or Rockets forums must look like...

EVAY
12-15-2015, 02:11 PM

Agreed. Honestly.

bic50
12-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Just wait until the spurs lose a game and it'll all start again. Both kawhi and parker have been playing great so that's cooled things down a bit.

YGWHI
12-15-2015, 02:46 PM
:tu hate them player fans.
This is so ironic coming from you.

I expect more of your "Kawhi's a role player, Klay is way better than him, Kawhi's not a max player, Kawhi's the worst FMVP of the history" the next time the Spurs lose a game.

bic50
12-15-2015, 02:53 PM

I expect more of your "Kawhi's a role player, Klay is way better than him, Kawhi's not a max player, Kawhi's the worst FMVP of the history" the next time the Spurs lose a game.

Yup. It and supercunt and feline fetish will be back to their old bullshit.

Cry Havoc
12-15-2015, 02:56 PM

You realize he's being facetious, right?

YGWHI
12-15-2015, 03:07 PM
There was supposed to be stuff about us vs. Golden State, but apparently not.
He mentioned the Spurs pace, but what Pop's doing makes a ton of sense, our rivals play better at a fast pace and markedly worse at a slow pace...

YGWHI
12-15-2015, 03:27 PM
You realize he's being facetious, right?

He's just a stupid hater. His constant hate on Kawhi is one of the most pathetic things on this board.

TheGreatYacht
12-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Imagine what the Thunder or Rockets forums must look like...
Clutch fans is brilliant... If you're not a Rockets fan :lmao

Cry Havoc
12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
He's just a stupid hater. His constant hate on Kawhi is one of the most pathetic things on this board.

:lol He doesn't hate Kawhi. He cheers for him in game threads.

RD2191
12-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Quit being a hypocrite. Defending thegreatshit? You fucking serious? You're a fucking clown.

GSH
12-15-2015, 05:50 PM
Quit being a hypocrite. Defending thegreatshit? You fucking serious? You're a fucking clown.

A hypocrite is someone who says one thing and does another. Not someone who says something you just happen do dislike. Which makes you a "fucktard", rather than a "douchebag".

Have a nice day.

RD2191
12-15-2015, 05:53 PM
A hypocrite is someone who says one thing and does another. Not someone who says something you just happen do dislike. Which makes you a "fucktard", rather than a "douchebag".

Have a nice day.
No shit , dumb fuck. Which is why he's a hypocrite, dumbass.

bic50
12-15-2015, 05:54 PM

:lol no

Cry Havoc
12-15-2015, 06:10 PM
:lol no

Point Guards are getting shut down in Parker Island, LMA is an upgrade over Splitter on BOTH ends, Kawhi has been great on D per par besides the TOR game, Green is back from his vacation, and Duncan...

Manu passed up an open Kawhi for that three. Cmon the dude ain't missing right now

You have Kawhi and Green, and you put Tony on their best player :lmao

Poopovich tbh

There you go Kawhi

Direct quotes from TGY. But please tell me again how he hates him. :lol

bic50
12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
Direct quotes from TGY. But please tell me again how he hates him. :lol

So 4 semi positive posts are supposed to make up all the other garbage it has said? I believe its all a front anyway. Like I said, wait until the spurs lose a game and let's see what it does.
But it'll likely end up with supercunt showing up for no other reason then to shit on kawhi for the lose, greatyuck will quote it and put in its 2 cents aswell along with kat lover.
I'm ok with criticism towards players but that fraud constantly quoting a piece of shit like supercunt, who's called kawhi "kawitism" or something like that is a piece of shit too. Even contributing to that aspergers thread.
If it didn't hate Kawhi then it wouldn't go out if it's way to hate on him. I mean look at its avi and sig.

Mikeanaro
12-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Bill is a classy user so he gets a pass.

SpursIndonesia
12-15-2015, 09:08 PM
TGY is just playing Yin to player fans Yang, now that the main provocateur of the Yang's element has (perhaps) backed down for the moment, i expect him to tone down his game somewhat. Need balance in this life, can't have too much of either side.

bic50
12-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Like parker, kawhi is playing well so it has no material.

Cry Havoc
12-16-2015, 12:28 AM
So 4 semi positive posts are supposed to make up all the other garbage it has said? I believe its all a front anyway. Like I said, wait until the spurs lose a game and let's see what it does.
But it'll likely end up with supercunt showing up for no other reason to shit on kawhi for the lose, yuck will quote it and put in its 2 cents aswell along with kat lover.
I'm ok with criticism towards players but that fraud constantly quoting a piece of shit like supercunt, who's called kawhi "kawitism" or something like that is a piece of shit too. Even contributing to that a aspergers thread.
If it didn't hate Kawhi then it wouldn't go out if it's way to hate on him. I mean look at its avi and sig.

I never said I agree with the way TGY posts. Just that he doesn't hate Kawhi. He's mocking the little krew who would rather parker have a bad game than the Spurs win, i.e., not real Spurs fans.

dabom
12-16-2015, 12:36 AM
I never said I agree with the way TGY posts. Just that he doesn't hate Kawhi. He's mocking the little krew who would rather parker have a bad game than the Spurs win, i.e., not real Spurs fans.

Are you a faggot? Serious question.

dabom
12-16-2015, 12:41 AM
One percent of his posts say kawhi is good and the other 99 percent is him hating on Kawhi. I don't need to post them faggot. If you call Spurs fans "parker haters" for the truth, but not tgy in the same respect for his obvious kawhi hate. You must be a fucking hypocrite. Faggot. :lmao

RD2191
12-16-2015, 01:17 AM
Crofl. You're a fucking retard if you believe any of the shit you're saying.

RD2191
12-16-2015, 01:20 AM
One percent of his posts say kawhi is good and the other 99 percent is him hating on Kawhi. I don't need to post them faggot. If you call Spurs fans "parker haters" for the truth, but not tgy in the same respect for his obvious kawhi hate. You must be a fucking hypocrite. Faggot. :lmao
He's a fucking clown. He's also a hypocritical faggot like most on this site. This queer talks about player fans ruining this site yet he's defending the biggest LBJ dick rider on this site. The same guy who calls Kawhi a retard and made fun of his father's death. Cry faggot is officially a punk bitch in my book.

dabom
12-16-2015, 01:28 AM
He's a fucking clown. He's also a hypocritical faggot like most on this site. This queer talks about player fans ruining this site yet he's defending the biggest LBJ dick rider on this site. The same guy who calls Kawhi a retard and made fun of his father's death. Cry faggot is officially a punk bitch in my book.

Anyone remotely reading these threads knows thegreatfaggot is a top 3 worst poster since 5 years ago and a known kawhi hater. He toned it down this year because he'd look like a bigger dumbass trying to clown an MVP candidate.

And cryfaggot somehow brushing over all that and saying he isn't a kawhi hater is fucking ridiculous. I got years and years of evidence proving that. :lmao

SouthernFried
12-16-2015, 02:36 AM
Well, this thread started good anyway...

callo1
12-16-2015, 03:36 AM
I disagree with JVG about the Spurs depth. While at the start of the season I thought depth was going to be a problem, with the emergence of Simmons, and the improvement of KA, I don't believe that is the case anymore.

BillMc
12-16-2015, 04:36 AM
Bill is a classy user so he gets a pass.
:toast

YGWHI
12-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Just that he doesn't hate Kawhi. He's mocking the little krew who would rather parker have a bad game than the Spurs win, i.e., not real Spurs fans.
TGY talking shit about Kawhi makes him a real Spurs fan, right?

TGY is just playing Yin to player fans Yang
No one calls a player like Kawhi, a low key kind of kid with tremendous work ethic, retarded or make fun of the dramatic events of his life just to find balance between the crews.

Seriously, amazing double standard.
A guy says something inappropiate about Parker or any other Spurs player, and he's a hater, a disgrace, but someone insults Kawhi calling him retarded repeatedly and he's just playing Yin-Yang.

However, this is my last post about that asshole in this thread. The Great Yacht has ruined many threads with his hate on Kawhi, surprisingly... this talk about him has ruined Bill's thread, too.

bic50
12-16-2015, 09:39 AM

I'm ok with criticism but saying someone has autism or is retarded then contributing to mocking them for it is very low in my book. If kawhi played like garbage then why not talk about that? Why sink to the level of making fun of a "condition" he supposedly has? In that aspergers thread greatcuck could have easily avoided it, but no it contributes to it by posting a YouTube video (that it probably uploaded itself) titled "Kawhi retard moment". But now that clown tries to act like a saint all of a sudden :lol.
There should be no one defending that fool, as it knows exactly what it's doing. And as much as I'd like the spurs to win every game from here on out, that's not going to happen. They will lose games, Kawhi will have bad games and that scrub will show its true colors again and make you look foolish for defending it.

Cry Havoc
12-16-2015, 05:41 PM
TGY talking shit about Kawhi, make him a real Spurs fan, right?

No one calls a player like Kawhi, a low key kind of kid with tremendous work ethic, retarded or make fun of the dramatic events of his life just to find balance between the crews.

Seriously, amazing double standard.
A guy says something inappropiate about Parker or any other Spurs player, and he's a hater, a disgrace, but someone insults Kawhi calling him retarded repeatedly and he's just playing Yin-Yang.

However, this is my last post about that asshole in this thread. The Great Yacht has ruined many threads with his hate on Kawhi, surprisingly... this talk about him has ruined Bill's thread, too.

I'm ok with criticism but saying someone has autism or is retarded then contributing to mocking them for it is very low in my book. If kawhi played like garbage then why not talk about that? Why sink to the level of making fun of a "condition" he supposedly has? In that aspergers thread greatcuck could have easily avoided it, but no it contributes to it by posting a YouTube video (that it probably uploaded itself) titled "Kawhi retard moment". But now that clown tries to act like a saint all of a sudden :lol.
There should be no one defending that fool, as it knows exactly what it's doing. And as much as I'd like the spurs to win every game from here on out, that's not going to happen. They will lose games, Kawhi will have bad games and that scrub will show its true colors again and make you look foolish for defending it.

You guys misunderstand me. I'm not stating that TGY isn't a trash tier poster. He certainly is.

My point is that it's a reaction to the massive amounts of spam that pervaded this forum for months. Apa is gone, and now that he isn't clogging the boards, we're talking about a lot more basketball lately, even with posters like TGY who don't know when to stop.

The last thing I would do is defend that kind of vitriol. Not gonna happen, ever. Just offering perspective.