PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Stepping On Negroes Jordans In The Hood

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 05:09 PM
:lmao SAWM's got a death wish

https://youtube/dUsK7dSGSEE

DMC
12-15-2015, 05:12 PM
OP has averaged almost 100 threads a month since August. That's 25 a week, every week, and he took a week off. Nigga starts at 8am, starts a new thread, does his shitty day job, starts a thread at lunch, finishes said shitty day job and resumes thread starting after 5pm at which point he starts 3 or 4 more threads until 10:30pm or so. He does this every day of the week.

This is a guy who has absolutely no social life and doesn't even watch basketball.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 05:14 PM
OP has averaged almost 100 threads a month since August. That's 25 a week, every week, and he took a week off. Nigga starts at 8am, starts a new thread, does his shitty day job, starts a thread at lunch, finishes said shitty day job and resumes thread starting after 5pm at which point he starts 3 or 4 more threads until 10:30pm or so. He does this every day of the week.

This is a guy who has absolutely no social life and doesn't even watch basketball.

Cully is sending me weekly checks to post on his behalf...so it won't stop I like getting paid :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 05:15 PM

My shitty day job consist of mowing down fine ass bitches before I resume for evening duties :lol

Chucho
12-15-2015, 05:34 PM
No, no it doesn't. You don't get laid. You're not a pimp in any shape, form or fashion. No amount of lying can change that.

You are a sad, sad person. No amount of me calling you some stupid jive name will change that. No amount of stupid fodder coming out of your mouth will change that. No amount of lying will change that.

You suck and more than likely, you are a sociopath loner that will eventually hurt yourself because you don't know anyone in real life so the frustration and self-loathing you have is virtually unmatched by anyone of the sad fucks here.

Now queue the next lame like Buddy or beat-ass Cully in here to get your back.

Sad, sad, sad...

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 05:59 PM
No, no it doesn't. You don't get laid. You're not a pimp in any shape, form or fashion. No amount of lying can change that.

You are a sad, sad person. No amount of me calling you some stupid jive name will change that. No amount of stupid fodder coming out of your mouth will change that. No amount of lying will change that.

You suck and more than likely, you are a sociopath loner that will eventually hurt yourself because you don't know anyone in real life so the frustration and self-loathing you have is virtually unmatched by anyone of the sad fucks here.

Now queue the next lame like Buddy or beat-ass Cully in here to get your back.

Sad, sad, sad...

Ok...Chico but check this out :lmao

https://youtube/RG0C2ok5gPo

SupremeGuy
12-15-2015, 06:10 PM

This is a guy who has absolutely no social life and doesn't even watch basketball.Oh shit. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh shit. :lmao

Will you be so kind as to remind DMC that he has almost 10,000 more posts than me and I've been here almost 2 yrs longer than him....:lol and he has 2 other troll accounts....how bout det for some math :lol

Trill Clinton
12-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Will you be so kind as to remind DMC that he has almost 10,000 more posts than me and I've been here almost 2 yrs longer than him....:lol and he has 2 other troll accounts....how bout det for some math :lol
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 06:20 PM

One of these white boys gonna get killed one day fucking with nikkas like this...:lol

https://youtube/B6r4Sg7soaw

Trill Clinton
12-15-2015, 06:23 PM
Nah that shit is staged fam. They're not even going to the real hood. They know better.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2015, 06:24 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/MG7Ox4h7r2riU/giphy.gif

SupremeGuy
12-15-2015, 06:55 PM
Will you be so kind as to remind DMC that he has almost 10,000 more posts than me and I've been here almost 2 yrs longer than him....:lol and he has 2 other troll accounts....how bout det for some math :lolTell him yourself? I mean, he's not going after your post count, just the fact that you make a ton of shit threads. lol I defended you and naturo in that other thread saying that without you guys(and your daily threads) this place would be more boring, but that doesn't mean that DMC's post about your threads wasn't funny. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 07:01 PM
Tell him yourself? I mean, he's not going after your post count, just the fact that you make a ton of shit threads. lol I defended you and naturo in that other thread saying that without you guys(and your daily threads) this place would be more boring, but that doesn't mean that DMC's post about your threads wasn't funny. :toast

Semantics..

It's always good to know how the sausage is made :lol

Imagine having 10,000 more posts than me...in 2 yrs less...talk about Kobe like efficiency....:lol

SupremeGuy
12-15-2015, 07:11 PM
Semantics..

It's always good to know how the sausage is made :lol

Imagine having 10,000 more posts than me...in 2 yrs less...talk about Kobe like efficiency....:lol:lol

Thebesteva
12-15-2015, 07:19 PM

DMC's reaction to this thread when he reads this

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPVMmb30JO72WA/giphy.gif

Reck
12-15-2015, 07:27 PM

Who makes these kind of claims anymore? :lol Post smack talk.

I'm willing to bet...hell I know 90% of those posts are about basketball. In the other hand, you have 30k+ posts of pure shit posts about random garbage.

I guess since I have under 18 thousand posts since 2008 that mades me your daddy. That's half the amount you have in a lot more years.

Faggot.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Who makes these kind of claims anymore? :lol Post smack talk.

I'm willing to bet...hell I know 90% of those posts are about basketball. In the other hand, you have 30k+ posts of pure shit posts about random garbage.

I guess since I have under 18 thousand posts since 2008 that mades me your daddy. That's half the amount you have in a lot more years.

Faggot.

2 Cor. 4:4

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2015, 07:41 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/MG7Ox4h7r2riU/giphy.gif

DMC's reaction to this thread when he reads this

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPVMmb30JO72WA/giphy.gif

Thebesteva
12-16-2015, 02:14 PM

Typical DMC or CN behavior. Once they get their ass handed to them they abort the thread and wait till the next opportunity to get back at you.

DMC
12-16-2015, 02:31 PM
We started the same year. You had another alt prior.
Its not your posts, but the fact you spend all day every day for 6 fucking years starting threads on this forum that paints an unflattering picture of your social life. You need to be heard, probably were a middle child in a large family. You probably have a boring job, no human interaction. You've felt the sting of rejection in your personal life and you settled for less to avoid a repeat. Now you're older and stuck in a mundane life.

Just own it.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 02:46 PM
We started the same year. You had another alt prior.
Its not your posts, but the fact you spend all day every day for 6 fucking years starting threads on this forum that paints an unflattering picture of your social life. You need to be heard, probably were a middle child in a large family. You probably have a boring job, no human interaction. You've felt the sting of rejection in your personal life and you settled for less to avoid a repeat. Now you're older and stuck in a mundane life.

Just own it.

Juicy....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 02:47 PM
So DMC how long did I keep you up last night....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Typical DMC or CN behavior. Once they get their ass handed to them they abort the thread and wait till the next opportunity to get back at you.

I'm astonished at how easily butthurt he gets...he goes on these long emo tirades when people laugh at him...talk about being a faggot :lol

Spurtacular
12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
I've seen much hoodier places, tbh. He picked a place where he was not as likely to get shanked or shot....

DMC
12-16-2015, 04:52 PM
Cully is sending me weekly checks to post on his behalf...so it won't stop I like getting paid :lol

My shitty day job consist of mowing down fine ass bitches before I resume for evening duties :lol

Juicy....:lmao

So DMC how long did I keep you up last night....:lmao

I'm astonished at how easily butthurt he gets...he goes on these long emo tirades when people laugh at him...talk about being a faggot :lol

Melting down again. I have that effect on people.

DMC
12-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Hold my balls up whilst I cough, nurse.

Thebesteva
12-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Hold my balls up whilst I cough, nurse.

Are you sure you need a helping HAND you fucking mongoloid?

DMC
12-16-2015, 05:47 PM

Do you know how many of your women were fucked by some fat sweaty bastard like Avante? Tons.. and that's a lot for you little slope headed fucks.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Do you know how many of your women were fucked by some fat sweaty bastard like Avante? Tons.. and that's a lot for you little slope headed fucks.

Why you trippin and bringing all this negativity to the thread...if you don't like it..put me on ignore its not gonna change anything...are you unhappy at home unfulfilled in your work? The Spurs are doing good so there has to be something bad going on in your personal life....

Try a therapist bro...try something I hate to see you living the quintessential angry fat white dude life....you are privledged so stop melting down

DJR210
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM

It's truly fucking sad that someone's life can be so empty

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 06:40 PM
It's truly fucking sad that someone's life can be so empty

FAP with me brother :lol

DJR210
12-16-2015, 06:43 PM
FAP with me brother :lol

I ain't your brother, you fucking cock sucker

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2015, 07:03 PM
I ain't your brother, you fucking cock sucker

Be happy Spur fan....live your life and stop letting Koolaid live totally rent free in your head...I know I can be a muthafucker at times but be a grown ass man dude...stop letting me contol you and make you catch feelings and shit..same for DMC...:lol yall some weak minded sons of bitches :lol

Reck
12-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Why you trippin and bringing all this negativity to the thread...if you don't like it..put me on ignore its not gonna change anything...are you unhappy at home unfulfilled in your work? The Spurs are doing good so there has to be something bad going on in your personal life....

Try a therapist bro...try something I hate to see you living the quintessential angry fat white dude life....you are privledged so stop melting down

I have no dog in this fight but that post reeks of self projection.

I think..somehow it helps you to cope with your situation when you project your problems onto others here.

Killakobe81
12-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Be happy Spur fan....live your life and stop letting Koolaid live totally rent free in your head...I know I can be a muthafucker at times but be a grown ass man dude...stop letting me contol you and make you catch feelings and shit..same for DMC...:lol yall some weak minded sons of bitches :lol

The "force" only works on the weak minded ...

Obi-wan Star Wars Episode IV

DMC
12-16-2015, 09:47 PM

Unlike you I don't get regulated for 9 hours a day by some 3 year burger flipper turned shift lead. I work from home, and even then only when I want to. If my life was as shitty as yours I'd suck on the barrel of a revolver.

DPG21920
12-16-2015, 10:02 PM

Please :lol You said you were my slave and obsessed over a small amount of money. Take your own advice my man.

TDMVPDPOY
12-16-2015, 10:48 PM
those were some ugly shoes man

Stalin
12-16-2015, 11:11 PM

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Unlike you I don't get regulated for 9 hours a day by some 3 year burger flipper turned shift lead. I work from home, and even then only when I want to. If my life was as shitty as yours I'd suck on the barrel of a revolver.

You have a lot of very unhealthy repressed anger. Something is just not right DMC....it may be worth a visit to the Dr. bruh.

Working from home is the first of your problems...it means you don't interact with people...it also means you're fat as fuck...very likely....women never see you unless you make a run to the grocery store in your dodge ram....I'm gonna call up my cousin at the DMV and see if he can send you some roses to comfort you :hat

If youre not talking to bitches at work then you're never talking to them...because no one see's you bro..take the banana pudding spoon out of your mouth, step away from triple burgers with cheese and try mixing in a gym membership or two...you need to lose weight and start meeting people bruh :lol

Right now you're a crazy fat fuck and angry at the world

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 06:39 AM
Please :lol You said you were my slave and obsessed over a small amount of money. Take your own advice my man.

That was good admonishing wasnt it...don't be jelly dawg....I can put on my professors hat when I need to. Talking down to atheists is easy work...because they're so emotional :lmao

DMC
12-17-2015, 10:34 AM
You have a lot of very unhealthy repressed anger. Something is just not right DMC....it may be worth a visit to the Dr. bruh.

Working from home is the first of your problems...it means you don't interact with people...it also means you're fat as fuck...very likely....women never see you unless you make a run to the grocery store in your dodge ram....I'm gonna call up my cousin at the DMV and see if he can send you some roses to comfort you :hat

If youre not talking to bitches at work then you're never talking to them...because no one see's you bro..take the banana pudding spoon out of your mouth, step away from triple burgers with cheese and try mixing in a gym membership or two...you need to lose weight and start meeting people bruh :lol

Right now you're a crazy fat fuck and angry at the world
Unless your stair stepper has internet access, you don't have time to be at the gym while you're making 100 new threads a month.