PDA

View Full Version : Going to the jan. 2nd game against houston.

Horse
12-16-2015, 01:43 PM
With the renovations have they jacked the prices up or do I just need to wait till closer to the game?

Mel_13
12-16-2015, 01:55 PM
With the renovations have they jacked the prices up or do I just need to wait till closer to the game?

That game always projected to be expensive on the resale sites. Saturday night game, during school vacation, against a team close enough geographically that many of their fans will make the trip. The only thing going for you is that the Rockets have been sucking so that might depress interest from Houston fans. Actually, there's one more thing. The Alamo Bowl is the same day, so there may be some season ticket holders looking to sell that ordinarily would go to the game.

I'd suggest that you follow the prices on the official ticket exchange and on Stubhub with a particular price point in mind. When you see something that meets your price point, buy it. I doubt there's going to be much significant movement unless you're able to wait for the day of the game.

BatManu20
12-16-2015, 01:57 PM
Just depends. There have been a ton of open seats at home games this season though. Went to the game a few weeks against against PHX and ended up moving down about 10 rows to open seats which was nice.

Horse
12-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Cool thanks

LongtimeSpursFan
12-16-2015, 09:23 PM
I have some extra tickets for that game. They are upper level. I'm going go alamobowl game so I'm looking to sell. Mine are upper level low row.

Horse
12-17-2015, 07:16 AM
I have some extra tickets for that game. They are upper level. I'm going go alamobowl game so I'm looking to sell. Mine are upper level low row.

I'll keep that in mind.

steeledl
12-17-2015, 07:17 AM
Congrats.