PDA

View Full Version : OT: All I Want For X-Mas Is......A Thread / Cully / Guiseppe Return

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Cully you gotta stop letting these fucking fools run you off man...you see how I be doing them..all in they individual and collective asses I be regulating all det shit....I have em running and crying to Kori....real nigga style :lol

Now enjoy this song my fine friend :toast

https://youtube/nOp4NAq6EHI

AlexJones
12-17-2015, 07:40 AM
He's a chicken shit.

Not the parrot ST needs right now, but one it deserves. A watchful protector. A chicken shit.

Culbum369
12-17-2015, 09:29 AM
Bend over, I'll show you a collective ass.

Splits
12-17-2015, 09:34 AM
I sent him to the reading room. Me.

Though I see why you're begging him back, you've been getting absolutely demolished in these parts lately. Hell Kirby has posted 3 straight non-embarrassing games and you haven't posted a basketball related take since your 9-1 prediction.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 09:53 AM
I sent him to the reading room. Me.

Though I see why you're begging him back, you've been getting absolutely demolished in these parts lately. Hell Kirby has posted 3 straight non-embarrassing games and you haven't posted a basketball related take since your 9-1 prediction.

Splits real talk you don't have more money than me....now tell me about your degrees and how you make 300k/yr..

You're a small timer...but go ahead think you're not :hat

K...
12-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Is posting a go goo dolls song proof op is not black? I'm not hip into music so maybe they became cool..

hehateme
12-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Damn you seriously embedded a goo goo dolls video in a thread to another man? You've gone fucking fruit loops.

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Hell Kirby has posted 3 straight non-embarrassing games and you haven't posted a basketball related take since your 9-1 prediction.

You guys buried him less than 10 games in. He then proceeded to bury himself & retire less than 25 games in. Couldn't just shut up and play thru it. Had to be like Magic with the AIDs and rush to a microphone.

---

Otherwise,,,

Watch your fuckin' mouth this time around, Splits, and we'll have a nice Xmas season.

Love always,

- Cubby

Splits
12-17-2015, 10:41 AM
You guys buried him less than 10 games in. He then proceeded to bury himself & retire less than 25 games in. Couldn't just shut up and play thru it. Had to be like Magic with the AIDs and rush to a microphone.

---

Otherwise,,,

Watch your fuckin' mouth this time around, Splits, and we'll have a nice Xmas season.

Love always,

- Cubby

Embarrassing, isn't it?

He's officially a tired old shit bag, he announced it to the world. He's on a drama tour, takes the bag off for a couple hours every other day so as to not leak it all over the hardwood where actual basketball is being played. After his shower, the bag is firmly re-attached.

Meanwhile, my Duncan is 22-5 and looking strong. Pretty impressive, eh Dale?

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Embarrassing, isn't it?

He's officially a tired old shit bag, he announced it to the world. He's on a drama tour, takes the bag off for a couple hours every other day so as to not leak it all over the hardwood where actual basketball is being played. After his shower, the bag is firmly re-attached.

Meanwhile, my Duncan is 22-5 and looking strong. Pretty impressive, eh Dale?

No. Kobe never was forced to surrender an NBA Title like Duncan was. That will be damn near impossible to overcome. He'll have to do something to offset that. And until he does,,,it remains:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Splits
12-17-2015, 10:44 AM

---

Otherwise,,,

Love always,

- Cubby

I forgot to ask, why can't you keep your promises?

I ain't doin' this with you stupid asses.

I'll see ya's New Years Day.

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:45 AM
I forgot to ask, why can't you keep your promises?

In lieu of the Xmas season and a jam packed transom imploring me to return,,,I've returned.

Splits
12-17-2015, 10:47 AM
No. Kobe never was forced to surrender an NBA Title like Duncan was. That will be damn near impossible to overcome. He'll have to do something to offset that. And until he does,,,it remains:::

Your Kobe is playing while retired. That is the definition of a TOSB. Your definition. From 2012. You know, the year your Kobe was 33 and played his last playoff game.

http://i.imgur.com/Q5qRMSa.png (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TOSB)

Splits
12-17-2015, 10:48 AM
In lieu of the Xmas season and a jam packed transom imploring me to return,,,I've returned.

Nobody asked you to return except Capri. This thread is 3 hours old and not a soul seconded his motion.

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Nobody asked you to return except Capri. This thread is 3 hours old and not a soul seconded his motion.

I got PMs up the ass begging me to return.

I've returned.

Splits
12-17-2015, 10:50 AM
I got PMs up the ass begging me to return.

I've returned.

Post a screenshot or it didn't happen.

Culbum369
12-17-2015, 10:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Q5qRMSa.png (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TOSB)

Hey, I remember that.

DMC
12-17-2015, 10:51 AM

Anyone who thought Dale might capitulate on this was ripe for the picking. When someone his age abandons their hometeam to legride the Lakers, he's not going to suddenly become a bastion of pragmatism and honor just because the truth is self-evident.

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Post a screenshot or it didn't happen.

I never divulge PMs.

It's my religion.

Thread
12-17-2015, 10:56 AM
Anyone who thought Dale might capitulate on this was ripe for the picking. When someone his age abandons their hometeam to legride the Lakers, he's not going to suddenly become a bastion of pragmatism and honor just because the truth is self-evident.

Your guy gave away an NBA Title. If you think I'm lettin' that go you're out of your fuckin' mind.

Media let him walk. I have no such intention.

Let us proceed...

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Your guy gave away an NBA Title. If you think I'm lettin' that go you're out of your fuckin' mind.

Let us proceed...

You're playing heads-I-win-tails-you-lose. It's disingenuous and chickenshit. Just what we've all learned to expect from you.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:01 AM
I never divulge PMs.

It's my religion.

Then it didn't happen.

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Then it didn't happen.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:10 AM

Your Kobe played his last meaningful game at age 33. You know, back when you posted this:

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Your Kobe played his last meaningful game at age 33. You know, back when you posted this:

He never gave away an NBA Title like your Duncan has.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:13 AM

Oh he gave away 2. And Duncan redeemed himself, went to Media and guaranteed a chip the very next year. And delivered.

Meanwhile, your Kobe played his last meaningful game at age 33. You know, back when you posted this. Do you remember posting that?

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Oh he gave away 2. And Duncan redeemed himself, went to Media and guaranteed a chip the very next year. And delivered.

Meanwhile, your Kobe played his last meaningful game at age 33. You know, back when you posted this. Do you remember posting that?

Nope, one cannot redeem what is lost to the ages:::

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:17 AM
Nope, one cannot redeem what is lost to the ages:::

That's your opinion. Most normal people recognize that the 2014 NBA championship was one of the greatest, if not the greatest, redemption story in the history of sport.

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/06/Tim-Duncan-End-Career-As-Champion.jpg

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_kobe_bryant_surgery_jt_130414_wblog.jpg

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:19 AM
That's your opinion. Most normal people recognize that the 2014 NBA championship was one of the greatest, if not the greatest, redemption story in the history of sport.

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/06/Tim-Duncan-End-Career-As-Champion.jpg

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_kobe_bryant_surgery_jt_130414_wblog.jpg

You idiot, you. '13 cannot be redeemed. It's gonePERIOD He had to win his 5th NBA Title twice. And you're gonna sit there and expect me to let him walk? No. I will not do it.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:23 AM
You idiot, you. '13 cannot be redeemed. It's gonePERIOD He had to win his 5th NBA Title twice. And you're gonna sit there and expect me to let him walk? No. I will not do it.

You might want to look up the definition of redeem. Words have, like, meaning. Here, I'll use it in a sentence for you. Duncan redeemed the heartbreaking loss in '13 with one of the greatest redemption stories in the history of sport in '14. Those are just the facts.

Meanwhile, your Kobe is playing while retired. He should have retired back in '12, after his last playoff game (he was just 33 years young).

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:30 AM
You might want to look up the definition of redeem. Words have, like, meaning. Here, I'll use it in a sentence for you. Duncan redeemed the heartbreaking loss in '13 with one of the greatest redemption stories in the history of sport in '14. Those are just the facts.

Meanwhile, your Kobe is playing while retired. He should have retired back in '12, after his last playoff game (he was just 33 years young).

You're still a cement head I see.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:35 AM

lmcapitulatedao!

Serious question, Dale. Are you embarrassed by this stunt your Kobe is pulling, running to the media to announce his quit and then playing 60 more meaningless games for nothing but the attention, the chants in opposing arenas, the adulation of the media?

DMC
12-17-2015, 11:36 AM

Let us proceed...

My guy reloaded and went back in and got it. Your guy quit.

Nothing Tim could have possibly done in his career could be worse than what Kobe is doing right now. That record, that dog and pony show, those meaningless minutes and those high potential rookies getting shat upon to parade Kobe around like a fat emperor.

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:46 AM
lmcapitulatedao!

Serious question, Dale. Are you embarrassed by this stunt your Kobe is pulling, running to the media to announce his quit and then playing 60 more meaningless games for nothing but the attention, the chants in opposing arenas, the adulation of the media?

Anyone who does such is seriously mistaken. He should have cut it off in training camp with a simple statement that he would determine his future after the season and would at no time entertain such questions before then. At that time if he did decide to retire make a statement thru his people and then be still.

He's beholden to people/corporations because of the rape. They're calling the markers now. He made his bed, we all have to lay in it.

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:50 AM
My guy reloaded and went back in and got it. Your guy quit.

Nothing Tim could have possibly done in his career could be worse than what Kobe is doing right now. That record, that dog and pony show, those meaningless minutes and those high potential rookies getting shat upon to parade Kobe around like a fat emperor.

No. Nothing is worse than giving back an NBA Title after it's been won. They were selling your shit, D. They were stringing your ropes, D. It was over. I was lower than skunk shit, deciding whether I'd come in and take my medicine, or, just drift away. Then the roof fell in and Dale was saved.

I'm a lone voice though. Media forgave you, covered you, enacted a gag order on it. And that is comprehensive Media. Here, where you broke their fuckin' hole,,,here they refuse to cite '13.

Like it never happened. That is centralized media, be it sports, or, news.

Splits
12-17-2015, 11:51 AM
Anyone who does such is seriously mistaken. He should have cut it off in training camp with a simple statement that he would determine his future after the season and would at no time entertain such questions before then. At that time if he did decide to retire make a statement thru his people and then be still.

He's beholden to people/corporations because of the rape. They're calling the markers now. He made his bed, we all have to lay in it.

So you didn't tear up reading this? :lol

Dear Basketball,

From the moment
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:

I fell in love with you.
A love so deep I gave you my all —
From my mind & body
To my spirit & soul.

As a six-year-old boy
Deeply in love with you
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
I only saw myself
Running out of one.
And so I ran.
I ran up and down every court
After every loose ball for you.
You asked for my hustle
I gave you my heart
Because it came with so much more.
I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I’ll always love you for it.
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
And that’s OK.
I’m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.
And we both know, no matter what I do next
I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
Love you always,
Kobe

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:54 AM
So you didn't tear up reading this? :lol

Dear Basketball,

From the moment
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:

I fell in love with you.
A love so deep I gave you my all —
From my mind & body
To my spirit & soul.

As a six-year-old boy
Deeply in love with you
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
I only saw myself
Running out of one.
And so I ran.
I ran up and down every court
After every loose ball for you.
You asked for my hustle
I gave you my heart
Because it came with so much more.
I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I’ll always love you for it.
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
And that’s OK.
I’m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.
And we both know, no matter what I do next
I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
Love you always,
Kobe

I wouldn't waste my time reading it. It all goes back to the rape. He was immaculate, on his way, limitless, boundless. He fucked up there and it led to all these moments of regret. It went off the rails after the rape and he's never been able to get it back up there and he knew it. So, he been flailing ever since, because he knows it's spoiled and cannot be put right. That's the consequence of his rape.

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:59 AM
No. Nothing is worse than giving back an NBA Title after it's been won. They were selling your shit, D. They were stringing your ropes, D. It was over. I was lower than skunk shit, deciding whether I'd come in and take my medicine, or, just drift away. Then the roof fell in and Dale was saved.

I'm a lone voice though. Media forgave you, covered you, enacted a gag order on it. And that is comprehensive Media. Here, where you broke their fuckin' hole,,,here they refuse to cite '13.

Like it never happened. That is centralized media, be it sports, or, news.

It's akin to the Patriots story. Media cannot hold them accountable because if they do it eradicates all that has come before and yet to come. Madison Ave., NBA, Media will not permit that. So, "they" scold the Patriots, but, they don't tote up the ciphers, not in broad daylight, not for our "eyes"---our "hearts." That is what happened (albeit to a lesser extent) with the Spurs in '13. If Media lowers the boom on an immaculate Pop there-there is no way back. They'll always have to cite it, even in the good times to come.

It's just the way it is.

Splits
12-17-2015, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't waste my time reading it. It all goes back to the rape. He was immaculate, on his way, limitless, boundless. He fucked up there and it led to all these moments of regret. It went off the rails after the rape and he's never been able to get it back up there and he knew it. So, he been flailing ever since, because he knows it's spoiled and cannot be put right. That's the consequence of his rape.

Only one line you need to read:

a.k.a. TOSB

Thread
12-17-2015, 12:15 PM

a.k.a. TOSB

Even there he is preemptive/presumptive as the season progresses. But, he could not resist coming off the starting line too early. Could not have stopped him with a gun. He wants to do everything (AT ONCE) because the pack of cards have not been in order since the rape. Before then it was all laid out before him, in impeccable order. It was all on him, and only him,,,and it was him who fucked it up. And he knows it. So he just hodge podges thru it, running to & fro, banging into the furniture, make a spectacle. And "we" have to choose whether to stand with him in the spectacle(s),,,or, abandon him.

Me? You couldn't drag me away. I'll stand there,,,till I drop.

midnightpulp
12-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Even there he is preemptive/presumptive as the season progresses. But, he could not resist coming off the starting line too early. Could not have stopped him with a gun. He wants to do everything (AT ONCE) because the pack of cards have not been in order since the rape. Before then it was all laid out before him, in impeccable order. It was all on him, and only him,,,and it was him who fucked it up. And he knows it. So he just hodge podges thru it, running to & fro, banging into the furniture, make a spectacle. And "we" have to choose whether to stand with him in the spectacle(s),,,or, abandon him.

Me? You couldn't drag me away. I'll stand there,,,till I drop.

You're back!

No more gd reading room.

And how 'bout them Spurs, Cub? LMA is shining! Playing defense like he's never played it before. You better hope those boys from Frisco can do your dirty work, or it's gonna be...

6>5

Thread
12-17-2015, 12:36 PM
You're back!

No more gd reading room.

And how 'bout them Spurs, Cub? LMA is shining! Playing defense like he's never played it before. You better hope those boys from Frisco can do your dirty work, or it's gonna be...

6>5

I called it first way back. Your destination was the only one where he'd thrive. I knew that.

Yep, just have to hope it's derailed somehow,,,an act of God,,,a Muslim hit squad,,,I don't trust (man) to stop this.

midnightpulp
12-17-2015, 12:49 PM
I called it first way back. Your destination was the only one where he'd thrive. I knew that.

Yep, just have to hope it's derailed somehow,,,an act of God,,,a Muslim hit squad,,,I don't trust (man) to stop this.

Them Warriors might be pretty gd close to "God."

On a side note, is the talk radio over there buzzing with the Greinke pickup?

Mitch
12-17-2015, 01:02 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19320&dateline=1363168309

DMC
12-17-2015, 01:52 PM

a.k.a. TOSB
Word wrangling has Dale tied in knots and he cannot muster truth out of the chaos. Instead he opts to discuss the Patriots or drag some other red herring across the stage.

Thread
12-17-2015, 02:01 PM
Them Warriors might be pretty gd close to "God."

On a side note, is the talk radio over there buzzing with the Greinke pickup?

Yeah, I had to take that fuckin' thing. I was flabbergasted. I got up in the middle of the gd nite and saw it! SOB. Motherfuckers. I coulda cried. I still could. Could be a problem.

Killakobe81
12-17-2015, 03:03 PM

---

Otherwise,,,

Love always,

- Cubby

You are right i was guilty to a degree as well shoild have offered the same patience i was giving Druss ...but ...

He was taking som horrific shots, Cully.

Thread
12-17-2015, 03:33 PM
You are right i was guilty to a degree as well shoild have offered the same patience i was giving Druss ...but ...

He was taking som horrific shots, Cully.

& the dogs have been called off since the retirement declaration. They're letting him have some air. Taking a little off instead of trying a little harder to stop him.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Thread should start supporting the Clippers now. Hey, he can rub it in ST's face a little bit since they beat the Spurs last year.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a collective ass.

Cubby, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 05:59 PM

TOSB Bryant has given away 4 playoff spots already.

Thread
12-17-2015, 06:32 PM
TOSB Bryant has given away 4 playoff spots already.

That ain't a ring, sweetheart. They were selling your shit, bum. It was over. Here? You'll never live it down. And rightfully so. You have nary business getting away with '13 here, or, there. I'm your father confessor, your conscientious. It's up to me to dole out the punishment since I saw fit to hand down the indictment. And it is so doled. In an unending process & protocol. Deep down I heartily believe you fellows want to suffer, one of the reasons I was canvassed repeatedly to return by foe & friend alike. You want to be punished, to have your corduroys lowered, your Fruits lowered just above the cords and thoroughly spanked by the hand of the Cubby. I'm game. I'm up to it and I will turn your asses into Jap flags one-by-one.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 06:44 PM

With split cheeks

Silver&Black
12-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Already got my Christmas wish. Sixers got their first win (:lol and only win) against the Lakers.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 06:53 PM
That ain't a ring, sweetheart. They were selling your shit, bum. It was over. Here? You'll never live it down. And rightfully so. You have nary business getting away with '13 here, or, there. I'm your father confessor, your conscientious. It's up to me to dole out the punishment since I saw fit to hand down the indictment. And it is so doled. In an unending process & protocol. Deep down I heartily believe you fellows want to suffer, one of the reasons I was canvassed repeatedly to return by foe & friend alike. You want to be punished, to have your corduroys lowered, your Fruits lowered just above the cords and thoroughly spanked by the hand of the Cubby. I'm game. I'm up to it and I will turn your asses into Jap flags one-by-one.

Four trips to the lottery, zero trips to the second round without Shaq or Gasol.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Already got my Christmas wish. Sixers got their first win (:lol and only win) against the Lakers.

My second wish is for Tammy to shit himself on court due to his asshole being stretched. :lol

Splits
12-17-2015, 07:17 PM
My second wish is for Tammy to shit himself on court due to his asshole being stretched. :lol

So basically to play like Kirby has for all but like, 2 games. Shit bag exploding

BD24
12-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Good to have you back Dale, your Laker homies have really been fagging it up without you here to check their ass holes.:toast

Splits
12-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Good to have you back Dale, your Laker homies have really been fagging it up without you here to check their ass holes.:toast

No, it's not. As if they behave any differently when the grinch is around

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 07:27 PM
Cully, Luva, Cobbler, and Kori "my baby" Ellis hold the secret to my behavior if at least 2 of them told me to stop then I would...so take up your grievances with them...:lol

Silver&Black
12-17-2015, 07:30 PM

That's a good wish. Mine actually came true though. Yours probably will not...:cry.

:lol 1-26
:lol That 1 is you

Thread
12-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Four trips to the lottery, zero trips to the second round without Shaq or Gasol.

Still and all nothing compares to having a ring being taken from you and given to your opponent. You just weren't stretched across the wagon wheel and beaten to a frazzle over it. You were permitted to fly out of Miami undisturbed.

It took a nondescript senior citizen in Arizona to make you stand tall before the man.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 07:53 PM
Still and all nothing compares to having a ring being taken from you and given to your opponent. You just weren't stretched across the wagon wheel and beaten to a frazzle over it. You were permitted to fly out of Miami undisturbed.

It took a nondescript senior citizen in Arizona to make you stand tall before the man.

Trips to the lottery:

Duncan: 0
Tired of shit bag Bryant: 4

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Neal never raped, just like Kobe never made it to the second round without Shaq or MVPau carrying his tired ass.

Thread
12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Trips to the lottery:

Duncan: 0
Tired of shit bag Bryant: 4

They were selling your shit, bum.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 07:55 PM
They were selling your shit, bum.

Duncan: 0 trips to the lottery
Tired old shit bag Bryant: 4 trips to the lottery

let us proceed

Thread
12-17-2015, 08:03 PM

let us proceed

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

baseline bum
12-17-2015, 08:12 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

let us proceed

Splits
12-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Kobe didn't play in the postseason for a quarter of his career. 25%. 1 out of every 4 seasons. He played his last meaningful game 4 seasons ago, at the ripe young age of 33.

Meanwhile, Duncan has got a serious chance to ring at age 40. Forty!

Thread
12-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Kobe didn't play in the postseason for a quarter of his career. 25%. 1 out of every 4 seasons. He played his last meaningful game 4 seasons ago, at the ripe young age of 33.

Meanwhile, Duncan has got a serious chance to ring at age 40. Forty!

& Duncan has also pissed away his 1st 5th. Just because you weren't strung up by your Buster Browns over it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Splits
12-17-2015, 09:42 PM
& Duncan has also pissed away his 1st 5th. Just because you weren't strung up by your Buster Browns over it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Except nobody but you thinks it is meaningful since the '14 redemption happened. If '14 never happened, and it was 5>4, then absolutely I would shine your shoes. But nope, the greatest redemption story in sport happened, and Tim called his shot. A modern-day Babe Ruth moment.

Meanwhile, the TOSB is still playing even though he is officially retired.

Thread
12-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Except nobody but you thinks it is meaningful since the '14 redemption happened. If '14 never happened, and it was 5>4, then absolutely I would shine your shoes. But nope, the greatest redemption story in sport happened, and Tim called his shot. A modern-day Babe Ruth moment.

Of course not. That was Media's direct intent, their aim, their goal. It was achieved. Sure, I knew what was going on, but, big deal. I affect a single Forum. Whenever I lodge my indictment on say the ESPN Boards they HONESTLY do not know what the fuck I'm talking about. Blissful ignorance. I can't even get mad at 'em, God love 'em. But, you fellows are learned. I created that learned state. I drove that learned state. If not for me you would be just as blissful. Just as ignorant. I have a platform here. A bully pulpit, perpetuated by Ellis.

You fellows are better than those fellows on "ESPN Boards." They're pristine. Under my thumb you've endured the protocol of a thousand cuts. And you know why. It was not a random act of violence, nor an ad hoc campaign. I called ass immediately and I ain't ever backed away.

I am right.

Me

midnightpulp
12-17-2015, 10:47 PM

"We're gonna do it this time."

- Tim Duncan

At that moment, when Duncan committed, Cub knew 5>4 wasn't long for this world.

You knew it was over, didn't ya Cub?

Tim Duncan

SpursforSix
12-17-2015, 10:53 PM

Bend over, I'll give you the Buster Browns

Thread
12-18-2015, 10:54 AM
"We're gonna do it this time."

- Tim Duncan

At that moment, when Duncan committed, Cub knew 5>4 wasn't long for this world.

You knew it was over, didn't ya Cub?

Tim Duncan

Everybody has been doing that since Namath did it 50 years ago. '14 has nothing to do with '13. I've told you that a 100 times. '13 stands alone. It must. Media couldn't stomach chaining it to you ever more. I've a cast iron stomach. You're chainedPERIOD

Splits
12-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Everybody has been doing that since Namath did it 50 years ago. '14 has nothing to do with '13. I've told you that a 100 times. '13 stands alone. It must. Media couldn't stomach chaining it to you ever more. I've a cast iron stomach. You're chainedPERIOD

"Everybody has been doing it" bullshit. Cite or it didn't happen. I don't ever recall Kirby calling one of his Shaq or Pau titles.

Without '13 there is no '14. And that's just a fact.

Thread
12-18-2015, 12:44 PM
"Everybody has been doing it" bullshit. Cite or it didn't happen. I don't ever recall Kirby calling one of his Shaq or Pau titles.

Without '13 there is no '14. And that's just a fact.

He & 100 other players have done that since Namath. The fact remains,,,Duncan calling '14 has absolutely nothing to do with '13. He gets credit for the '14 call, but, it lessens his burden for '13 nary a measure.

And like it is:::he hasn't had to answer for it,,,cept if he comes here and I ain't in the Reading Room. Otherwise, it's like it never happened. And that is exactly what Media wanted. They didn't want a mixed plate with Pop forever. Media & NYC wants Pop's purity to remain immaculate so they can enter him into the pantheon. I see that. But, I'm the only one of the unwashed who does. Again, I allude to the Patriots. No gd way they can be docked all the way back. It would render the record, and the record book a complete disaster. Media ain't gonna put up with it. But, it's tricky. Here when the deflate shit went down they local Media had to walk a tight line, and I loved it, because they were dancing on the head of a pin for a month. They knew they cheated, but, "they would have won anyway." <That's the boiler plate line henceforth...then before you can even think straight they dog pile the listener with how great Brady and the coach is and has been. It's from NY. It's BS. But, they got no choice. Steriods ruined the Bible of record books,,,MLB. That can't happen again.

Pop wasn't permitted to be ridiculed. Media turned their back and rushed to the Heat/LeBron.

Molotov
12-18-2015, 01:09 PM
He & 100 other players have done that since Namath. The fact remains,,,Duncan calling '14 has absolutely nothing to do with '13. He gets credit for the '14 call, but, it lessens his burden for '13 nary a measure.

And like it is:::he hasn't had to answer for it,,,cept if he comes here and I ain't in the Reading Room. Otherwise, it's like it never happened. And that is exactly what Media wanted. They didn't want a mixed plate with Pop forever. Media & NYC wants Pop's purity to remain immaculate so they can enter him into the pantheon. I see that. But, I'm the only one of the unwashed who does. Again, I allude to the Patriots. No gd way they can be docked all the way back. It would render the record, and the record book a complete disaster. Media ain't gonna put up with it. But, it's tricky. Here when the deflate shit went down they local Media had to walk a tight line, and I loved it, because they were dancing on the head of a pin for a month. They knew they cheated, but, "they would have won anyway." <That's the boiler plate line henceforth...then before you can even think straight they dog pile the listener with how great Brady and the coach is and has been. It's from NY. It's BS. But, they got no choice. Steriods ruined the Bible of record books,,,MLB. That can't happen again.

Pop wasn't permitted to be ridiculed. Media turned their back and rushed to the Heat/LeBron.

http://i68.tinypic.com/174y1t.gif

UZER
12-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Thread comes back and starts regurgitating the exact same shit.

midnightpulp
12-18-2015, 01:46 PM

We've discussed this. If media would've ran with "the Heat didn't win it, the Spurs lost it," that would've taken the shine off of LBJ's back-to-back. Something they didn't want. It was always about keeping James "immaculate."

Thread
12-18-2015, 05:02 PM
Thread comes back and starts regurgitating the exact same shit.

The truth doesn't change. That's why it's the truth.

Splits
12-20-2015, 09:10 PM
:lmao quit after a 2 day return
:lmao demolished in every thread he posted
:lmao reading room chalkboard schtick fail
:lmao Laker Nation looking at endless lotteries
:lmao merry fucking xmas all you faggots in purple n piss

Silver&Black
12-20-2015, 09:15 PM
Who sent Dale back to the reading room this time?

Splits
12-20-2015, 09:20 PM
It was a team effort, but DMC landed the final blow

Splits
12-20-2015, 09:23 PM
The blame truly lies with Capri & Naruto, they beg him back and when he's getting his shit pushed from every angle they're nowhere to be found besides jerking each other off about a Simmons pick that will never happen.

They're the worst teammates since Kobe. It's the Laker way. They embody their franchise

Silver&Black
12-20-2015, 09:38 PM
It's just too much for the old man. He can't talk about current events, because the Lake Show is a dumpster fire right now. And I'm talking about a 15th in the West type Dumpster Fire. He can't talk shit about the Spurs, because they still win way too many games and are actual contenders. Hell even the Suns look like the more competent franchise right now (I think that's the final nail in the coffin). It's just way too much for most Lakers fans to handle.

Capri and Naruto on the other hand....they stick to "Duncan is a homo", "blah blah blah something about a missing dog", and "blah blah blah something about mason bricks". Very little basketball conversation with those two. For the past 2 years their basketball talk has been limited to, "Wait till we get this guy in the draft." Even though I know, you know, and they know that the Lakers will find a way to fuck it up.

Putting your hopes into a couple of ping pong balls...it's called desperation. The Reading Room is the only option at this point.

ambchang
12-20-2015, 10:07 PM
The blame truly lies with Capri & Naruto, they beg him back and when he's getting his shit pushed from every angle they're nowhere to be found besides jerking each other off about a Simmons pick that will never happen.

They're the worst teammates since Kobe. It's the Laker way. They embody their franchise

:lol. Good one.

DMC
12-20-2015, 11:14 PM
It was a team effort, but DMC landed the final blow
I delivered the god fist.

Mori Chu
12-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Dale:... Are ya concerned that there looks to be a legit thread this year for Duncan to win #6?

AlexJones
12-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Dale:... Are ya concerned that there looks to be a legit thread this year for Duncan to win #6?
I'm pretty sure he said somewhere that Duncan retains the bag even at 6-5

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:12 PM
A lot of it is in this thread, Rob. Take a ganders.

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:18 PM
I'm pretty sure he said somewhere that Duncan retains the bag even at 6-5

Absolutely. Unless he distinguishes himself in a truly miraculous way to an NBA Title it would be:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 6

Robz4000
12-23-2015, 10:19 PM

Glad to see you drew the line with Kobe's/media's antics too.

Robz4000
12-23-2015, 10:22 PM
It's akin to the Patriots story. Media cannot hold them accountable because if they do it eradicates all that has come before and yet to come. Madison Ave., NBA, Media will not permit that. So, "they" scold the Patriots, but, they don't tote up the ciphers, not in broad daylight, not for our "eyes"---our "hearts." That is what happened (albeit to a lesser extent) with the Spurs in '13. If Media lowers the boom on an immaculate Pop there-there is no way back. They'll always have to cite it, even in the good times to come.

It's just the way it is.

Just had a convo about this the other night. Listened to a couple segments on CBSSports radio talking about Deflategate tho they were clearly trying to paint the Pats in a negative light.

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Glad to see you drew the line with Kobe's/media's antics too.

Thank you. I'll stand by Bryant's side come hell or high water, but, I won't lie for, or, about him. I'd like to "see it" if he'd a never raped.

Robz4000
12-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I had to take that fuckin' thing. I was flabbergasted. I got up in the middle of the gd nite and saw it! SOB. Motherfuckers. I coulda cried. I still could. Could be a problem.

Greinke won't take the DBack's anywhere. Its gonna be the Giants' division again this year.

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Greinke won't take the DBack's anywhere. Its gonna be the Giants' division again this year.

I hope so because I ain't been able to listen to much talk radio for months now. I cannot stand to hear them talk that Cardinal shit. I miss it too. Nothing better than rolling over at 6AM and turning the volume up on the radio and listening to misery.

illmatic
12-24-2015, 08:26 AM
I hope so because I ain't been able to listen to much talk radio for months now. I cannot stand to hear them talk that Cardinal shit. I miss it too. Nothing better than rolling over at 6AM and turning the volume up on the radio and listening to misery.

Tyrann tearing his ACL might help with hearing the misery. It's looking like it might be a title run this year though.