PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: ESPN: Chocolate milk: It does a (Laker's) body good

InTheCrust
12-17-2015, 08:15 PM
The final buzzer sounds, the Los Angeles Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers) stride into the locker room and the hunt for chocolate milk begins.
It's the first item many Lakers players reach for after games, and it can often be found in or in front of their lockers -- up to 16 ounces of creamy cocoa goodness in a clear plastic container. Each jug bears players' initials so that no one grabs someone else's. At least, that's the plan.

Source: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14332944/los-angeles-lakers-turn-chocolate-milk-recovery

:lmao creamy cocoa goodness
:lmao it works
:lmao to no avail

Reck
12-17-2015, 08:18 PM
Makes it easier to take a shit. :lol

Appropiate tbh..given the shit year they're having.

Raven
12-17-2015, 08:44 PM
:lmao

Splits
12-17-2015, 08:55 PM
This is the health equivalent to Buss' "analytics".

What a joke of a franchise.

Thread
12-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Anybody remember some years ago Hershey's made a 1/2 gallon carton of it. GD that was good.

Some chocolate milks have a faint mint flavor to them for some fuckin' reason, but, that Hershey's was the absolute goods. You know it was whole milk, wasn't the 2%. It was a treat, but, it was like close to $5 for the 1/2 gallon.

DMC
12-17-2015, 09:49 PM
Promised Land Dairy makes some killer chocolate milk.

Thread
12-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Promised Land Dairy makes some killer chocolate milk.

I grew up on the tail end of milk men. They'd roam the neighborhoods late '60s. You could buy a half gallon in a glass jug that would just blow your fuckin' shorts off.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2015, 10:20 PM
I grew up on the tail end of milk men. They'd roam the neighborhoods late '60s. You could buy a half gallon in a glass jug that would just blow your fuckin' shorts off.

I'm happy your back my friend and even though they won't admit it the Spur fans bois are too....:hat

Thread
12-17-2015, 11:56 PM
I'm happy your back my friend and even though they won't admit it the Spur fans bois are too....:hat

Yep, they were desperate for the old man to surface once again. They don't have to admit it. It's not necessary. Their love for me has always been apparent. I feel it, notice it, deeply appreciate it. They're well rounded because of me. They're grounded because of me. They've earned what they have, what they believe in because of me. That's awesome. I feel it. And quite honestly it is a responsibility that I carry proudly. I take it seriously and with much aplomb. I do it because I can. I ain't gonna hold it back because they'll benefit from it, because it will complete them, help them along the way. I do it because I can.

You are my friend, Kool.

Kool Aid Man

Splits
12-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Yep, they were desperate for the old man to surface once again. They don't have to admit it. It's not necessary. Their love for me has always been apparent. I feel it, notice it, deeply appreciate it. They're well rounded because of me. They're grounded because of me. They've earned what they have, what they believe in because of me. That's awesome. I feel it. And quite honestly it is a responsibility that I carry proudly. I take it seriously and with much aplomb. I do it because I can. I ain't gonna hold it back because they'll benefit from it, because it will complete them, help them along the way. I do it because I can.

You are my friend, Kool.

Kool Aid Man

http://media.giphy.com/media/UYnmMTSH7Ta6c/giphy.gif

DMC
12-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Promised Land comes in a glass jar. You could almost stand a fork up in it.

boutons_deux
12-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Why you should try chocolate milk after a workout

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/wellness/why-you-should-try-chocolate-milk-after-a-workout/2015/02/02/efe27658-a708-11e4-a7c2-03d37af98440_story.html

=========

Is Beetroot Juice the New Pre-Workout Supplement?

http://www.organicauthority.com/is-beetroot-juice-the-new-pre-workout-supplement/

both are probably better than that synthetic crap Gatorade

DMC
12-18-2015, 09:44 AM
iA3qGJKeMw0

DD
12-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Yeah, beetroot juice is all the rage now........you fucking momo

Thread
12-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Promised Land comes in a glass jar. You could almost stand a fork up in it.

Okay, I've been seeing that in the grocery stores of late. I thought about getting it, but, haven't pulled the trigger yet. You have to pay a deposit on the bottle and bring it back. Brings back memories of gathering bottles for the deposit 50 years ago.

Is it good?

Splits
12-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Okay, I've been seeing that in the grocery stores of late. I thought about getting it, but, haven't pulled the trigger yet. You have to pay a deposit on the bottle and bring it back. Brings back memories of gathering bottles for the deposit 50 years ago.

Is it good?

I haven't tried Promised Land but I've got an organic store that sells non-homogenized milk and that shit is the bomb.

The Gemini Method
12-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Better than that Chocolate Kale cake LeBron was eating. Also less detrimental than the puffy tacos you San Antonians gorge yourself on.

TDfan2007
12-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Chocolate milk is actually an excellent post-workout drink. Too bad it hasn't helped them be any less of an embarrassment on the court...

DMC
12-18-2015, 03:09 PM

Is it good?

If you don't want to start drinking chocolate milk, I would not get that. Hell yes it's good. If you're going to get it, get the dark brown lid.

DMC
12-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Better than that Chocolate Kale cake LeBron was eating. Also less detrimental than the puffy tacos you San Antonians gorge yourself on.
Because no one eat tacos in California.

RGMCSE
12-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Because no one eat tacos in California.

No no they eat burritos. The ultimate lazy beener food. Too lazy to pick up a fork or spoon. Just swallow an entire fallace down their throats.

The Gemini Method
12-18-2015, 04:51 PM
No no they eat burritos. The ultimate lazy beener food. Too lazy to pick up a fork or spoon. Just swallow an entire fallace down their throats. *Phallus. You'd be wiser to at least spell it right if you're going to mock us. We eat tacos..not some bastardization of a taco known as a Puffy Taco.

RGMCSE
12-18-2015, 05:06 PM
*Phallus. You'd be wiser to at least spell it right if you're going to mock us. We eat tacos..not some bastardization of a taco known as a Puffy Taco.

oh excuse me. I'm not keen on these matters. Thank you for the correction. From now on I'll let you proof read me when I want to insult with a euphemism for dick. Is it true that the burrito was born out of a poor attempt to make Chinese food?