PDA

View Full Version : Another snitch turns a teacher in.

Pages : [1] 2

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 07:26 AM
17 year old got butthurt when he found out she was porking another guy so he snitched to the moderators.
Met her at a religious summer camp.

A 28-year-old former teacher at Westlake High School in Austin
https://lintvkxan.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/haeli-wey.jpg?w=480

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/28-year-old-teacher-at-Westlake-ISD-in-Austin-6706060.php#photo-7945809

Chinook
12-18-2015, 09:06 AM
If it was at Westlake, it makes sense. Some entitled-ass people in that neighborhood.

Brazil
12-18-2015, 09:15 AM
She's cute tbh... 17 y/o boys should just shut up and enjoy the ride tbh

I. Hustle
12-18-2015, 09:32 AM
If it was a Westlake, it makes sense. Some entitled-ass people in that neighborhood.

This.

Austin High! Loyal Forever! Eff Westlake! C/O '97!

DisAsTerBot
12-18-2015, 10:28 AM
fabbs posts about tmz, phaggots, and jesus are baffling

Blake
12-18-2015, 10:31 AM

He loves God, the Kardashians and pedophilia

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 11:23 AM
fabbs posts about tight kitty is baffling.

Blake
What is tight pussy?
:rollin

Aztecfan03
12-18-2015, 11:38 AM
They were even legal age, but she's being charged with improper student-teacher relationship.

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 11:50 AM
The network of info that TMZ faggots reach, given their huge financial backing thus bribe money for 411 is broad.
That having been said, incredible how many more details this UK site consistently gives on US happenings:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3365649/Texas-high-school-math-teacher-28-arrested-sexual-contact-17-year-old-students.html

If you are baffled over my belief that one man one woman in marriage is the best, i still believe that.
But also believe that, assuming she is not married (articles have not said yet) then any *punishment* should be super light.
Jailtime and career ruined just because of the little 17 yr old jealous buttf who had sex with her willingly "10Xs" is beyond bullshyte.

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 11:54 AM
They were even legal age, but she's being charged with improper student-teacher relationship.
As to the 2nd 17 year old, this is what reportedly came down with him:
"The second student had gone on a hike with Wey in September and kissed in a hammock, according to the affidavit."

:rolleyes This is what set 17 #1 off on a jealous snitch-to-moderators?

Blake
12-18-2015, 01:01 PM
A 28-year-old high school maths teacher has been arrested over alleged sexual relationships with two 17-year-old students.Haeli Wey, who taught math at Westlake High School in Austin, Texas, was booked into jail Thursday after claims emerged that she had sex with a student ten times after seducing him on a Christian training program.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3365649/Texas-high-school-math-teacher-28-arrested-sexual-contact-17-year-old-students.html

Wut

Blake
12-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Blake
:rollin

lolwut? Are you trying to make fun of me for not being a pedo?

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Wut
Professed Christians can and do get horny and act out on it.
At this point, for all we know she is single and 28 and he is single and 17. Two consenting adults to any reasonable person.

I'm sure there have been instances of a 28+ year old teacher and 17 year old guy hooking up at an atheists convention. :rolleyes

SnakeBoy
12-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Wut

Christians have sex Blake.

Blake
12-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Christians have sex Blake.

yes, that was my question. Thanks for confirming.

SnakeBoy
12-18-2015, 03:43 PM
yes, that was my question. Thanks for confirming.

Your welcome. You may be surprised to learn it's not just Christians. In fact most couples, regardless of their religious views, have sex with each other rather than just watching their partner have sex with other people.

Blake
12-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Your welcome. You may be surprised to learn it's not just Christians. In fact most couples, regardless of their religious views, have sex with each other rather than just watching their partner have sex with other people.

It's actually unsurprising to find Christians sinning like that tbh. Even at a Christian camp where they try to learn how to be good Christians.

Pauly D
12-18-2015, 04:23 PM

:lmao

Reck
12-18-2015, 04:36 PM
That's what happens when the teacher is closer to the student's age than she is to knowing the subject she teaches.

All my Jr. High and High school teachers were well over 40 and had seem their better days so no students had the desire to fuck some old hag.

I do remember my 6th grade teacher though. Had great tits.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Need to stop fucking with those scrawny dick sawm's....holla at us real niggaz..we wont say shit...

Blake
12-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Need to stop fucking with those scrawny dick sawm's....holla at us real niggaz..we wont say shit...

But you're a white guy tho

Clipper Nation
12-18-2015, 04:45 PM

Spurminator
12-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Christian camp is where Christian kids go to have one or two weeks of freedom from their Christian parents.

Seen a lotta shit go down at those camps, man. Lotta shit.

Blake
12-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Christian camp is where Christian kids go to have one or two weeks of freedom from their Christian parents.

Seen a lotta shit go down at those camps, man. Lotta shit.

weird that the kid's public school teacher was there.

Buddy Mignon
12-18-2015, 05:24 PM
So you guys are going to imprison this pussy for getting laid? Wow.

Reck
12-18-2015, 05:30 PM
20 years for each charges. Damn, goodbye pretty face.

HI-FI
12-18-2015, 05:48 PM
:lmao ouch

Aztecfan03
12-18-2015, 06:12 PM
the fuck? For something that isn't even statuatory rape?

baseline bum
12-18-2015, 07:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/b8mdnPS.gif

Wild Cobra
12-18-2015, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRN2yeFL0gQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sky1tt8vLA

Pauly D
12-19-2015, 12:10 AM

Pretty sure blacks are even worse. It's that jungle instinct to hoot and howl to the pack when they mate. Now give them social media and they don't stand a chance

SpursforSix
12-19-2015, 01:09 AM
I think she has a mustache.

Xevious
12-21-2015, 04:13 AM
I'm not understanding the charges. Yes, it's very illegal to fuck your high school student regardless of whether he/she is of legal age, but she's getting nailed for simply working at the high school they go to? Inappropriate yes, take away her teaching licence even... but up to 40 years imprisonment? That's insane. She won't get that, but the fact that it's even a possibility is crazy.

Fabbs
12-21-2015, 10:00 AM
Decent gal. Mixed up the action, even bought him some pizza. For all this he snitches.
He's the one that should be doing some jail time.

"...the student told police he sneaked out of his home to Wey's house, where the two had sex, the document said. Another sexual encounter between the two began with pizza and a movie at her home, according to the affidavit.
Other times they had sex in her car, the report said. She also sent him photos of herself with in her underwear and nude, according an arrest affidavit."

Wild Cobra
12-21-2015, 10:01 AM
I'm not understanding the charges. Yes, it's very illegal to fuck your high school student regardless of whether he/she is of legal age, but she's getting nailed for simply working at the high school they go to? Inappropriate yes, take away her teaching licence even... but up to 40 years imprisonment? That's insane. She won't get that, but the fact that it's even a possibility is crazy.
Maybe with equal rights women need equal punishment to what men get.

What would a 28 year old male teacher get for fucking a 17 yr old girl student?

Fabbs
12-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe with equal rights women need equal punishment to what men get.

What would a 28 year old male teacher get for fucking a 17 yr old girl student?
Ya two wrongs make a right.

How about lets equally stop screwing over both genders when there is no victim.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-21-2015, 11:01 AM

How were you so sure the kids in the story were SAWMs and not black?

A Texas teacher was caught having sexual relations with two underage students when one teen told his dad about the sex after learning the educator had gone on a “hike” at a secluded park with another boy, authorities say.

Oh I see :lol

Wild Cobra
12-21-2015, 11:34 AM

I can agree with that. I'm only pointing out that women demand equal rights, so they should have equal penalties too.

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 11:38 AM
When she goes to prison I'm going to write her to see if we can start being pen pals...I can afford to put all kinds of money on her books for honey buns, cheetoes, and the coveted Raman noodles :lol

I would have fucked her Lilly white gut outs tbh...:lol

Chinook
12-21-2015, 12:25 PM

I mean, I don't think we should let teachers schtoop minors. Just because two people agree to break the rules together doesn't mean it should be legal. The equality needs to come from punishing the minors/students more for their roles in all this mess. You have consensual sex with a teacher, you go to jail just like they do. Obviously rape and coercion are different (for the teacher and the student), but in cases like this, no way should the teen tell his dad and then go free while the teacher has to beat a 40-year sentence.

Fabbs
12-21-2015, 12:43 PM
^^ while i agree with the co equal responsibility part, what good does it do to send either one of them to jail?
Waste taxpayers money on Puritan sex police nonsense.

Repeat, there is no victim. He got butthurt and wanted to hurt her by snitching.

Chinook
12-21-2015, 01:05 PM
^^ while i agree with the co equal responsibility part, what good does it do to send either one of them to jail?
Waste taxpayers money on Puritan sex police nonsense.

Repeat, there is no victim. He got butthurt and wanted to hurt her by snitching.

Because this isn't the same thing as Davies and his GF boning each other against BYU's code of conduct. There are VERY good reasons why you don't want students and teachers to have sex. I don't see why that's ambiguous. And because you don't want that to happen, you need to punish people who do that. I honestly think it should be life-altering -- because losing your teaching license (if that's a thing) is life-altering, and the kids shouldn't get off. Maybe they get barred from higher education or can't get their diploma for 10 years so something.

But it's not okay. The fact that it's "victimless" has absolutely no effect on its severity.

Xevious
12-21-2015, 03:21 PM
I agree that it should be enforced. Teachers shouldn't be boning their students. My earlier post was questioning the circumstances more than anything. Seventeen is legal in Texas, take out the fact that she's a teacher and there's nothing wrong. Nowhere in the article does it say she was their teacher though, in fact the second dude was surprised to find out that she worked at his school. Sounds like she met both guys at non-school related functions. So what is she getting charged for?

SupremeGuy
12-21-2015, 03:24 PM
She's pretty hot. I can't believe some little bitch is going to try to ruin her life out of jealousy. Fucking faggot, tbh.

Your welcome. You may be surprised to learn it's not just Christians. In fact most couples, regardless of their religious views, have sex with each other rather than just watching their partner have sex with other people.:lmao

Pretty sure blacks are even worse. It's that jungle instinct to hoot and howl to the pack when they mate. Now give them social media and they don't stand a chance:lol

I agree that it should be enforced. Teachers shouldn't be boning their students. My earlier post was questioning the circumstances more than anything. Seventeen is legal in Texas, take out the fact that she's a teacher and there's nothing wrong. Nowhere in the article does it say she was their teacher though, in fact the second dude was surprised to find out that she worked at his school. Sounds like she met both guys at non-school related functions. So what is she getting charged for?There's a lot of truth in this post.

Chinook
12-21-2015, 04:00 PM
I agree that it should be enforced. Teachers shouldn't be boning their students. My earlier post was questioning the circumstances more than anything. Seventeen is legal in Texas, take out the fact that she's a teacher and there's nothing wrong. Nowhere in the article does it say she was their teacher though, in fact the second dude was surprised to find out that she worked at his school. Sounds like she met both guys at non-school related functions. So what is she getting charged for?

There's too much room for interpretation if you allow for this situation to happen. The guy being "surprised to find out she worked at his school" is anecdotal even if true. And still, do they get a pass for NOT knowing. And if they did know her, it's a whole can of worms getting open. She wasn't their teacher, but maybe she could have been influential with one of their teachers. Or maybe the kid is slamming her so she'll pass one of his friends. What if she was going to become their teacher the next semester? You just don't want to deal with it.

lefty
12-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Fucking jealous POS snitch

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 06:33 PM
She's pretty hot. I can't believe some little bitch is going to try to ruin her life out of jealousy. Fucking faggot, tbh.

:lol

There's a lot of truth in this post.

Little dick syndrome thats all most of you SAWM's and SAWM wannabe in your case would do the exact same thing...

Xevious
12-21-2015, 07:51 PM
There's too much room for interpretation if you allow for this situation to happen. The guy being "surprised to find out she worked at his school" is anecdotal even if true. And still, do they get a pass for NOT knowing. And if they did know her, it's a whole can of worms getting open. She wasn't their teacher, but maybe she could have been influential with one of their teachers. Or maybe the kid is slamming her so she'll pass one of his friends. What if she was going to become their teacher the next semester? You just don't want to deal with it.
That's a lot of what-ifs and assumptions. If she had worked at a different high school altogether, would it still be an issue? Where is the line drawn?

Chinook
12-21-2015, 08:26 PM
That's a lot of what-ifs and assumptions. If she had worked at a different high school altogether, would it still be an issue? Where is the line drawn?

Exactly. Just don't let any teachers sleep with any students. Cuts out all that ambiguity.

benefactor
12-21-2015, 09:51 PM
I don't think that she'll get that. I'm guessing she serves ten or less.

Pauly D
12-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Exactly. Just don't let any teachers sleep with any students. Cuts out all that ambiguity.

That "convenience" ruins lives with no real victims. Are you saying age of consent for educators should unconditionally be 18? There's high schoolers that are 19 too you know

Aztecfan03
12-22-2015, 02:08 AM
and while we are at it no one can sleep with cops or other figures of authority.

Chinook
12-22-2015, 07:42 AM
That "convenience" ruins lives with no real victims. Are you saying age of consent for educators should unconditionally be 18? There's high schoolers that are 19 too you know

I didn't say anything about age. I know you like them young, and unless you're a teacher, there isn't anything illegal about porking 17-year-olds (or whatever the age of consent is where you are). It's about position, not age.

Chinook
12-22-2015, 07:44 AM
and while we are at it no one can sleep with cops or other figures of authority.

Pretty sure prisoners aren't allowed to sleep with their guards. And yeah, figures of authority tend not to be allowed to sleep with whomever they want.

Pauly D
12-22-2015, 07:59 AM
I didn't say anything about age. I know you like them young, and unless you're a teacher, there isn't anything illegal about porking 17-year-olds (or whatever the age of consent is where you are). It's about position, not age.

So age of consent for educators should be 20? Again, obviously tons of 18 yr olds are in hs and I knew of some 19 yr olds as well. Or is it like what college campuses are doing for their students where the guys need girls to sign consent forms for sex except for this the educators need copies of the high school diploma?

Chinook
12-22-2015, 01:41 PM
I didn't say anything about age. ... It's about position, not age.

So age of consent for educators should be 20?

Yeah, no. I knew a guy who was 21 and in high school.

And yes, it's not too much to ask that people disclose critical information before engaging in sexual activities. Obviously deceiving someone into committing a crime would have serious consequences to the deceiver and leniency to the deceived.

MultiTroll
12-22-2015, 01:46 PM
So age of consent for educators should be 20? Again, obviously tons of 18 yr olds are in hs and I knew of some 19 yr olds as well. Or is it like what college campuses are doing for their students where the guys need girls to sign consent forms for sex except for this the educators need copies of the high school diploma?
titillating foreplay. :lol

MultiTroll
12-22-2015, 01:48 PM
I'd love to see the little snitch get cross examined on the stand.

Q. Exactly what pain and damage did you suffer as you ate the pizza she bought you? Turned the movie on? Blew your dong?

Will Hunting
12-26-2015, 01:22 PM
How were you so sure the kids in the story were SAWMs and not black?

Oh I see :lol

ploto
12-26-2015, 05:09 PM

It is only illegal between employees of a school and students at that school. If she worked at a different school, not illegal. Even if she was not a teacher but was employed at that school, illegal.

Since she is a woman, she will do no jail time. She will get probation and lose her teacher's license.

DMC
12-27-2015, 01:53 PM
That's what happens when the teacher is closer to the student's age than she is to knowing the subject she teaches.

All my Jr. High and High school teachers were well over 40 and had seem their better days so no students had the desire to fuck some old hag.

I do remember my 6th grade teacher though. Had great tits.

What was his name?

DMC
12-27-2015, 01:57 PM
I mean, I don't think we should let teachers schtoop minors. Just because two people agree to break the rules together doesn't mean it should be legal. The equality needs to come from punishing the minors/students more for their roles in all this mess. You have consensual sex with a teacher, you go to jail just like they do. Obviously rape and coercion are different (for the teacher and the student), but in cases like this, no way should the teen tell his dad and then go free while the teacher has to beat a 40-year sentence.

That doesn't make any sense. That's like saying if you agree to allow your shit to be stolen, you and the thief both go to jail. At that point it's consensual. If it's illegal because of age then it cannot be consensual because of age of consent, however job title should play no role in it if the individual is able to give consent.

That's just the legal aspect of it. From an employment perspective, she's out. Same with the students.

Chinook
12-27-2015, 02:21 PM
That doesn't make any sense. That's like saying if you agree to allow your shit to be stolen, you and the thief both go to jail. At that point it's consensual. If it's illegal because of age then it cannot be consensual because of age of consent, however job title should play no role in it if the individual is able to give consent.

That's just the legal aspect of it. From an employment perspective, she's out. Same with the students.

You're thinking of it in terms of victims and perpetrators, as in the teachers are the ones committing the crimes and the students are either victims or within their rights. The crime is against the school/educational system, not the student. That's why consent doesn't matter, and that's why students need to be held responsible in the same way teachers are.

Reck
12-27-2015, 03:07 PM
What was his name?

Boring day?

DMC
12-27-2015, 03:10 PM
You're thinking of it in terms of victims and perpetrators, as in the teachers are the ones committing the crimes and the students are either victims or within their rights. The crime is against the school/educational system, not the student. That's why consent doesn't matter, and that's why students need to be held responsible in the same way teachers are.

I agree, but not legally. The school system could expel the student and fire the teacher. Why does the law need to be involved? Imo, this puts consensual sex in the same boat with child molestation, both are sex offenders. The teacher who molested 5 year old kids is seen in the same legal light as the teacher who had consensual sex with a student. What if the student was 25 years old? What if the teacher was pregnant, would the student be required to pay child support? There are too many invasive rules here that infringe upon the sex offender laws that should draw clear lines.

DMC
12-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Boring day?

Pretty much. Raining all over the fucking place, cold.. only two Guinness' left.

Chinook
12-27-2015, 03:29 PM
I agree, but not legally. The school system could expel the student and fire the teacher. Why does the law need to be involved?

I don't see why any form of professional corruption should be outside the law's scope. Like I still don't know why insider trading is illegal (I know why it's damaging, but seriously?). That goes double for government systems like the education system. That doesn't mean teachers should face 40-year sentences for consensual sex with legal adults. That's just draconian. But I totally think both the teachers and students should go to court for it. Otherwise, you have a teacher without a license, a student who essentially just got a slap on the wrist and very little oversight to keep this from happening.

ChumpDumper
12-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Those penalties are outrageous, but it's not like they are secret laws.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2015, 06:31 PM
Pretty much. Raining all over the fucking place, cold.. only two Guinness' left.

Seems you have 3 things you need....your starfish and 2 empty Guinness bottles :lol you know what to do homie :lol

DMC
12-27-2015, 09:01 PM
I don't see why any form of professional corruption should be outside the law's scope. Like I still don't know why insider trading is illegal (I know why it's damaging, but seriously?). That goes double for government systems like the education system. That doesn't mean teachers should face 40-year sentences for consensual sex with legal adults. That's just draconian. But I totally think both the teachers and students should go to court for it. Otherwise, you have a teacher without a license, a student who essentially just got a slap on the wrist and very little oversight to keep this from happening.
Corruption? Sex is corruption now? If she was fudging his grades because she was fucking him, fine. The president was fucking his intern. Nothing.

So if your boss fucks a subordinate, he should be put in jail? You trying to institute a Caliphate here?

DMC
12-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Seems you have 3 things you need....your starfish and 2 empty Guinness bottles :lol you know what to do homie :lol

That's :lol so :lol funny :lol faggot :lol.

The Reckoning
12-27-2015, 09:43 PM
shes more than cute

Chinook
12-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Corruption? Sex is corruption now? If she was fudging his grades because she was fucking him, fine. The president was fucking his intern. Nothing.

So if your boss fucks a subordinate, he should be put in jail? You trying to institute a Caliphate here?

Teachers and students aren't co-workers. Students are the consumers and teachers are the suppliers. That line of supply is most contracted out and completely guaranteed by the government. Education is a necessity/borderline right, so yes, I think the law should get involved to protect the institution's integrity. An office romance affects a company (maybe), a teacher/student romance affects the state.

But :lol at trying to make it seem like I'm being a prude about sex. I'm pretty sure we all understand that there's no gray area with other forms of corruption, like if the student's family was giving the teacher money, or if the teacher was prejudiced and gave out grades based on their biases.

And PS, I don't mean to say that Walmart employees can't schtoop people who shop at Walmart. I do mean to say that people at rating firms shouldn't be able to schtoop employees of the companies they monitor.

DMC
12-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Teachers and students aren't co-workers. Students are the consumers and teachers are the suppliers. That line of supply is most contracted out and completely guaranteed by the government. Education is a necessity/borderline right, so yes, I think the law should get involved to protect the institution's integrity. An office romance affects a company (maybe), a teacher/student romance affects the state.

So if a state worker has sex with a state customer, they should go to jail?

Since when did an ISD have integrity?

But :lol at trying to make it seem like I'm being a prude about sex. I'm pretty sure we all understand that there's no gray area with other forms of corruption, like if the student's family was giving the teacher money, or if the teacher was prejudiced and gave out grades based on their biases.

Or heaven forbid the athletes are given money and prizes to hang around, or their parents are given jobs they don't qualify for so their phenom kid can go to that school. Yeah you read about those all the time going to prison.

And PS, I don't mean to say that Walmart employees can't schtoop people who shop at Walmart. I do mean to say that people at rating firms shouldn't be able to schtoop employees of the companies they monitor.They should be fired for doing so, but the law should concern itself with more pressing matters.

Spur|n|Austin
12-29-2015, 10:20 PM

No way she gets that

MultiTroll
03-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Wow, is this her on the left too?
http://cdn3.pressroomvip.com/wp-content/uploads/teacher-had-sex-with-student-10-times.png (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Febuzzz.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F01%2 Fteacher-had-sex-with-student-10-times.html&psig=AFQjCNHiljBnMxKpHDrgmDtKDNasdYQTyQ&ust=1457977534719781)
Haeli Wey, teacher turned in by 17 year old snitch and his snitch father.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-16-2016, 12:49 PM
I don't think that she'll get that. I'm guessing she serves ten or less.

still 10 years for that is straight up ludicrous and still "goodbye pretty face". She won't have any good (youthful) years left.

It's a microchasm of why everyone smart and sensible on this planet is utterly disgusted with Shitmerica and despises Shitmerica and Shitmerican laws.

Fabbs
10-17-2016, 05:41 PM
Mary Beth Haglin 23.
Not sure who exactly snitched.
Has it's own thread.
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8850023.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PAY-Mary-Beth-Haglin.jpg

MultiTroll
03-22-2017, 08:46 AM
http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2017/03/21/texas-teacher-accused-sex-with-student-grins-in-mugshot/_jcr_content/par/featured-media/media-0.img.jpg/876/493/1490106489242.jpg?ve=1&tl=1She is catching flack because she is smiling in her mug shot. The *kid* was 17.

MultiTroll
03-22-2017, 08:50 AM
http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/866000/Teacher-sex-874866.jpg

Sarah Fowlkes, 27. At Lockart High School, Texas

I. Hustle
03-22-2017, 09:08 AM
She'd put a lock... on my... hart.

If I was a teenage boy again that is.

rjv
03-22-2017, 10:07 AM
this thread. ST at its finest.

apalisoc_9
03-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Damn, that girl must be mentally unstable. Who smiles like that in a mugshot?

MultiTroll
03-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Maybe she just really enjoyed it.

SpursforSix
03-22-2017, 02:52 PM

http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mcdonaldsmugshotsheader1-500x619.jpghttp://www.realclear.com/assets/photos/245056_5_.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/83/57/cd83577a5a49c3bcd2d614dd7579c119.jpghttp://www.realclear.com/assets/photos/245061_5_.jpg

SpursforSix
03-22-2017, 02:53 PM
then there's this happy multiple offender

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/50/23/03/10563785/3/920x920.jpghttp://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/50/23/03/10563786/3/1024x1024.jpghttp://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/50/23/03/10563787/3/1024x1024.jpghttp://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/50/23/03/10563789/3/1024x1024.jpg

MultiTroll
03-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Bless her heart. ^^

SpursforSix
03-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Bless her heart. ^^

I left this one out because she wasn't smiling. It's interesting how her height varies. Maybe they didn't make her take off her shoes. Or maybe she has a twin. Or is a triplet.
Case needs to be looked at hard.

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/50/23/03/10563788/3/1024x1024.jpg

MultiTroll
03-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Any of you cornholes that are up in arms about the teachers getting off or getting light sentences, here is something to get worked up about:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-john-mckeon-montana-no-prison-incest-rape-conviction-under-fire/

Chinook
03-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Any of you cornholes that are up in arms about the teachers getting off or getting light sentences, here is something to get worked up about:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-john-mckeon-montana-no-prison-incest-rape-conviction-under-fire/

I really wish people would stop adding "incest" into these discussions. The issue is that he molested a child. That's real simple. Incest is like homosexuality in the sense that it doesn't inherently imply someone being victimized. Like, if they were both adults and had an affair, would she still have been a "victim"? No.

But yeah, it's crazy how many people get out of prison for this shit.

Fabbs
06-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Smh...ya lock her up.
Single teacher hooking up with -gasp- 17 year olds.
https://media.tmz.com/2017/06/10/0610-erin-mcauliffe-sub-launch-1.jpg
Don't spend police and court resources on pedo's, pimps and terrorists, go after women like her.

JMarkJohns
06-14-2017, 04:06 PM
That girl belongs in high school. How the fuck is she teaching in it?

The Gemini Method
06-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Someone was mad Johnny was slamming one's tang and not her own tang. That's some extra credit level chica right thurr.

Chinook
06-15-2017, 10:29 AM
It's so weird that people can't understand that these women are predators as much as slimy old men.

Xevious
06-15-2017, 10:53 AM
That girl belongs in high school. How the fuck is she teaching in it?
Schools really need to be more selective with who they hire. Chicks that look like that shouldn't be teaching in high school.

unleashbaynes
06-15-2017, 11:44 AM
It's so weird that people can't understand that these women are predators as much as slimy old men.

No they aren't. It'd be like a 21 year old fresh out of college dude banging a 17-18 year old. Though i still agree that the double standard is ludicrous.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 11:47 AM
No they aren't. It'd be like a 21 year old fresh out of college dude banging a 17-18 year old. Though i still agree that the double standard is ludicrous.
For this case. The ones where it's under 16 or where the age is 10+ years difference, those chicks are Avante style pedos.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Schools really need to be more selective with who they hire. Chicks that look like that shouldn't be teaching in high school.

Here's my theory: attractive math teacher was a wanna be popular chick or unpopular geek in high school.

So, she loses some weight, fills out, dresses seductively, offers extra credit to the jocks who need most help and have the "popular" status to redefine her existence.

Outside of bullshit movies, how many hot chicks were good at math? How many popular chicks were good at math? How many fun chicks were interested in algebra, trig, calculus? That's what this chick is teaching if she's teaching 17-18 year olds.

So, she wasn't popular or liked and now she is. Or was. In jail she will be again!

Chinook
06-15-2017, 11:53 AM

Of course they are. They know what they're doing. This isn't a student teacher meeting a guy in a bar who looks fine only to find out he's a student. This is an adult (in this case 25), who knowingly took a job where she would be around teenage boys. She signed up for this, and if we aren't giving quarter to a "it just happened" defense from the slimy man, we shouldn't give it to this chick.

As I think I've said at least once, I went to a high school where this shit happened way, way too much. I knew some of the teachers who got fired or resigned behind this type of thing. None of them were evil people, not even the gray-headed men. It's often understandable, but it's never justifiable.

This Erin chick is cute enough and could have indulged her tastes for 17-year-olds doing different job. Instead, she became a teacher.

Chinook
06-15-2017, 11:56 AM
Here's my theory: attractive math teacher was a wanna be popular chick or unpopular geek in high school.

So, she loses some weight, fills out, dresses seductively, offers extra credit to the jocks who need most help and have the "popular" status to redefine her existence.

Outside of bullshit movies, how many hot chicks were good at math? How many popular chicks were good at math? How many fun chicks were interested in algebra, trig, calculus? That's what this chick is teaching if she's teaching 17-18 year olds.

So, she wasn't popular or liked and now she is. Or was. In jail she will be again!

Seriously. You have to be fucked up to get in these situations, except maybe if you happen to be a character in a romance novel.

If anything, I'm less likely to give these young women the benefit of the doubt than I am the middle-aged men who get into a random fling after 20 years of teaching. Neither is all right. But I can see the latter being a mistake or bad decision more easily.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 12:44 PM
She took some Yoga classes in college, awakened sexually, but upon returning to a high school campus she couldn't cope everyday knowing her shit existence while in High School. So, she actively works to redefine it.

That's why with the hot teachers there's always multiple students. Not one. Not a Laterno case.

Fuck, there have been gang bang teachers. No normal chick wants to be in an underage gangbang.

That's psychological shit she's trying to get fucked past.

unleashbaynes
06-15-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm not saying it's right. She should go to jail. But the age difference between a 40-50 year old and a high school kid is disgusting. The age difference between a 25 year old and a high school kid is a little different is all i'm saying. There was a time where it wasn't uncommon for a young teacher to end up marrying a student.

Avante
06-15-2017, 01:17 PM
For this case. The ones where it's under 16 or where the age is 10+ years difference, those chicks are Avante style pedos.

Dude, if Avante is a sick ass pedo then so are every sailor in history who hit foreign bars, ok?

Stupid, don;'t call me a fucking pedo, ok? You shoot those sick fucks.

Avante
06-15-2017, 01:22 PM
In that 16-30 age range, it is a big deal. Not so in that 31-50. There nobody really cares.

Anyone pushing 30 has no business messing with teenagers, if they are then something must be done about it. This isn't them hills in West Virginia.

My thing is just what do kids have in common with adults? What is there to talk about? A 30 year old woman with a lot of experience with sex vs some dumb ass kid who don't know shit:rolleyes

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Dude, if Avante is a sick ass pedo then so are every sailor in history who hit foreign bars, ok?

Stupid, don;'t call me a fucking pedo, ok? You shoot those sick fucks.

Pedo rapist taking out the entire navy... :lol

Chinook
06-15-2017, 01:43 PM
There was a time where a lot of things that would be unacceptable today happened. I can have sympathy for a mistake, or for a person who happens to find their soulmate. I mean, they would still go to jail and all that. But at least I could sympathize with them.

Some hot-to-trot lass fresh out of college trying to party with teens after specifically putting herself in a position responsible for helping to guide those same teens? Nasty business to abuse your power and disregard your responsibility like that. If an old sleazy dude trying to scoop up teen chicks with spy stories is like a hawk, what she did is like a pitcher plant luring bugs to drown in her juices. Both are examples of predation, just with differing methods.

And I say that as a dude who remembers having attractive teachers when I was in high school. I'm not trying to bible-thump or soapbox here.

Fabbs
06-15-2017, 02:02 PM
So if a chick 9 years 11 months older wraps up 17 year old Johny, let her go.
But if a chick 10 years 1 one month wraps up 17 year old Johny, Lock Her Up!

:lol The Criminal InJustice system.

Regardless, why not give psychological counseling rather then behind bars.
Oh, because the corrupt for profit jail system needs bodies? Ya.

Avante
06-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Pedo rapist taking out the entire navy... :lol

Fucking idiot too damn stupid to know the difference from some sick ass pedo and sailors in bars.

Dude, how damn dumb are you?

Little people, are you guys really as stupid as ya appear? Sick ass pedos go looking for kids, that isn't what us sailors were doing, hell why would kids even be in a bar?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Fucking idiot too damn stupid to know the difference from some sick ass pedo and sailors in bars.

Dude, how damn dumb are you?

Little people, are you guys really as stupid as ya appear? Sick ass pedos go looking for kids, that isn't what us sailors were doing, hell why would kids even be in a bar?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION:::: it is not pedo rape if the kid illegally is a sex slave and the otherwise pedo rapists are paying sailors from overseas!

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 03:17 PM
So if a chick 9 years 11 months older wraps up 17 year old Johny, let her go.
But if a chick 10 years 1 one month wraps up 17 year old Johny, Lock Her Up!

:lol The Criminal InJustice system.

Regardless, why not give psychological counseling rather then behind bars.
Oh, because the corrupt for profit jail system needs bodies? Ya.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Avante
06-15-2017, 03:54 PM
ATTENTION:::: it is not pedo rape if the kid illegally is a sex slave and the otherwise pedo rapists are paying sailors from overseas!

Stupid, there were no kids in any bars I was ever in, ok? And, if any of us had been seen messing with kids he would have been told to cool it. Yep, just like here you do not play that sick shit, ok stupid?

I would persnally chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, now what about don't you get stupid?

Stupid, this all started with me talking about my disgust with that sad situation over there. How that become this stupid pedo shit tells us about the level of intellect here.

Pavlov
06-15-2017, 03:55 PM
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Pig dog sex man want to save lady who won't sex him.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 05:02 PM
Stupid, there were no kids in any bars I was ever in, ok? And, if any of us had been seen messing with kids he would have been told to cool it. Yep, just like here you do not play that sick shit, ok stupid?

I would persnally chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, now what about don't you get stupid?

Stupid, this all started with me talking about my disgust with that sad situation over there. How that become this stupid pedo shit tells us about the level of intellect here.

CORRECTION::::: It all started with you bragging about getting to dick licked lollipop style by a kiddie sex slave.

Avante
06-15-2017, 05:15 PM
CORRECTION::::: It all started with you bragging about getting to dick licked lollipop style by a kiddie sex slave.

Liar.

I saw a thing on tv about the sex slavery thing over there. I then talked about my digust for that sick shit and why weren't we told about that? I had no idea there was such a thing as a 19 year old kid.

Dude, don't be calling me a sick ass pedo when it's real obvious I'm not, ok mutherfucker? And if ya called me that to my face I'd kick your bonely little ass, ya got that bitch?

Stupid, we would never have allowed anybody to mess with any kids, ok stupid?

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Were you aroused when you found out what BYU meant because it sounded like Bring'Em Young?

Avante
06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Were you aroused when you found out what BYU meant because it sounded like Bring'Em Young?

So what did your parents say when ya told them you were a queer? How many cocks have you sucked faggot?

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 06:49 PM
So what did your parents say when ya told them you were a queer? How many cocks have you sucked faggot?

I'm not interested in knowing your pedo pillow talk you pedo rapist.

clambake
06-15-2017, 06:55 PM
pedo pillow talk lol

spurraider21
06-15-2017, 08:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqyTidyk_CU

Chinook
06-15-2017, 08:28 PM
https://www.maxim.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_80%2Cw_500/MTQ3ODQ3NzUxNjg0NTk2ODM4/elizabeth-mcauliffe.jpg

Her face kinda looks like it should be on Chicken Run, but if you're stuck on that, your eyes were way too high up in the first place.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2017, 10:41 PM
She was a slightly chunky math geek in high school, found yoga classes in college, slutted it up, and found out she likes pretending to be popular. Nothing more popular than the sexy teacher giving the jocks extra credit.

Avante
06-15-2017, 11:07 PM
I'm not interested in knowing your pedo pillow talk you pedo rapist.

I don't give a fuck what you're nterested in ya fucking queer. Not cool calling people you don't know a sick ass pedo asshole, ok? I have never said anything that even hinted at that so cool the fucking lying, got it bitch?

Dude, show me where I have ever said anything that would...you pedo...you can't and ya know it.

Stop lying fucker, ok?

Mitch
06-15-2017, 11:46 PM
I don't give a fuck what you're nterested in ya fucking queer. Not cool calling people you don't know a sick ass pedo asshole, ok? I have never said anything that even hinted at that so cool the fucking lying, got it bitch?

Dude, show me where I have ever said anything that would...you pedo...you can't and ya know it.

Stop lying fucker, ok?

'sup Avante?

What do you think about this dude's voice? (starts at 1:38)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mGI7nnmJg

spurraider21
11-18-2017, 04:40 PM
newest one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4941544/cheerleader-teacher-23-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-pupil-at-school/

:lmao best picture
:lmao jesus saves
:lmao liberty university

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Katherine-Ross-Ridenhour9.jpg

Xevious
11-19-2017, 03:46 AM
newest one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4941544/cheerleader-teacher-23-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-pupil-at-school/

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Katherine-Ross-Ridenhour9.jpg
Looks like a high schooler herself.

Fabbs
11-19-2017, 09:31 AM
newest one

thought it was gonna be girl / girl. :lol:depressed

DJR210
11-19-2017, 04:14 PM
thought it was gonna be girl / girl. :lol:depressed

awww.. put away your lotion

Fabbs
11-20-2017, 07:22 AM
I can post on SpursTalk.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-20-2017, 09:13 AM
newest one

......niceee..

Fabbs
11-29-2017, 11:31 AM
ok not sure if snitch was involved or not but.....
*Kidnapped* or two consenting adults hooking up?
They both look pretty happy to me.
I can't get the picture to post.
"From interviews, authorities said they have learned of what Smith described as the "blossoming of a potential relationship" between Frisina and Rodriguez."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-17-year-girl-reportedly-27-year-soccer/story?id=51424593

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-missing-florida-girl-caitlyn-frisina-may-be-with-high-school-soccer-coach/

Fabbs
11-29-2017, 11:50 AM
17 year old got butthurt when he found out she was porking another guy so he snitched to the moderators.
Met her at a religious summer camp.

A 28-year-old former teacher at Westlake High School in Austin
https://lintvkxan.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/haeli-wey.jpg?w=480

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/28-year-old-teacher-at-Westlake-ISD-in-Austin-6706060.php#photo-7945809
Haeli Wey ended up getting 10 years probation, but thankfully no jail time.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/haeli-wey-ex-teacher-gets-probation-after-admitting-relationships-with-students/

Fabbs
11-29-2017, 12:01 PM
WTF is up with sites inability to post pics?
Am I f-ing something up?
Cut, paste in Image box and post.
Always worked before.

SpursforSix
11-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Snitches get stitches

SpursforSix
11-29-2017, 12:23 PM
Snitches get stitches

did someone say...yes...stitches....

XtW6HW8jO_U

Darth_Pelican
12-20-2017, 11:20 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/oregon-teacher-arrested-allegedly-being-174716831.html

:lol cucked by a 15 year old

Fabbs
12-20-2017, 11:32 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/oregon-teacher-arrested-allegedly-being-174716831.html

"Andrea Baber has been charged with suspicion of rape, sodomy, contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, online sexual corruption of a minor, and unlawful delivery of marijuana to a person under 18 years of age."

WTH? She took a strap on to the kid?
After toking up. :rollin

RD2191
12-20-2017, 11:40 AM

:lol

Xevious
12-20-2017, 01:26 PM

That chick is fucked. :lol

DMC
12-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Haeli Wey ended up getting 10 years probation, but thankfully no jail time.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/haeli-wey-ex-teacher-gets-probation-after-admitting-relationships-with-students/

Why thankfully? If it was Roy Moore everyone here would be calling him a pedophile.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 06:47 AM

Blake

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 06:51 AM

What straight male puts a woman grinning like an idiot from ear to ear for his avi?

Blake
12-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Blake

Why the mention

Chucho
12-27-2017, 03:19 PM
Why the mention

He's making fun of your cuckolding.

Blake
12-27-2017, 03:33 PM
He's making fun of your cuckolding.

I don't watch my partner having sex with other people.

I'm about to make fun of his imagination. And yours.

AaronY
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM
What straight male puts a woman grinning like an idiot from ear to ear for his avi?
You get a lot of pussy, huh?

Chucho
12-27-2017, 03:49 PM

It's not my imagination, I'm just telling you why he mentioned you. And you "making fun" of someone includes bricking a Google search, so no worries on my side.

Isitjustme?
12-28-2017, 01:59 AM
did someone say...yes...stitches....

XtW6HW8jO_U

Lol making it in black and white so it's harder to detect his skin tone

Fabbs
01-16-2018, 10:24 PM
The f is wrong with these snitches?
Look how happy, giving she looks on the right.
Now look at her sadness after she has been snitched on and busted on left.
http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2018/01/07/female-coach-boys-team-faces-felony-sex-charges-report-says/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1515346593299.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top-image
Ann Kuroki, 26, who reportedly coached the boys junior varsity team at Gooding High, faces felony sexual battery charges, they said.

Fabbs
01-16-2018, 10:26 PM
^^^
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/07/female-coach-boys-team-faces-felony-sex-charges-report-says.html

Female coach of boys team faces felony sex charges, report says

Spurtacular
01-24-2018, 09:05 PM

The father was the snitch.

Fabbs
01-26-2018, 09:28 AM
The f is wrong with these snitches?
Ann Kuroki, 26, who reportedly coached the boys junior varsity team at Gooding High, faces felony sexual battery charges, they said.
Some more good pics.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Ann-Kuroki5.jpeg

Fabbs
02-20-2018, 09:17 PM
Unknown at press time who the snitch is.
In keeping with gender equality on SpursTalk, this is some potential beaver on beaver action:

A San Antonio ISD middle school teacher and coach was arrested Sunday after she was found in a hotel with a 15-year-old former student.
Crystal Nicole Rodriguez, 28, faces a charge of improper relationship between educator and student. She was booked into the Bexar County Jail on a $20,000 bond.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/SAPD-Middle-school-teacher-caught-in-hotel-room-12627240.php#photo-15107579

Fabbs
02-20-2018, 10:01 PM
^^ snitched on teacher Crystal Nicole Rodriguez:
http://static-16.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/0597c910-e6aa-4d59-adc7-6811b873f56f-large16x9_CrystalNicoleRodriguez.JPG?1519149003572

Spurtacular
02-22-2018, 01:56 AM

She wouldn't let you?

Fabbs
03-27-2018, 11:39 AM
Brittany Zamora 27.
BJs and more to 13 year old.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2018/03/brittany-zamora-goodyear-6th-grade-teacher-arrested-sex-student/

According to police, the ‘risqué’ messages between Zamora and her teen victim were only discovered after the boy’s parent had installed an app to monitor their son’s phone activity.

Reiterated Kutis, ‘As a result of the app, which alerted the parents to some key words, they then checked the cellphone and discovered these text messages’.

Trill Clinton
03-27-2018, 03:01 PM

Trill Clinton
03-27-2018, 03:27 PM
wow...i just saw a video of that teacher and her husbands engagement.

Fabbs
03-27-2018, 03:30 PM
Good for him in the sense keep the damn thing private. ^^ Maybe he was eating on the side too.
All this run to the authorities crap. :rolleyes

Fabbs
03-27-2018, 03:38 PM
This snitch in this following case? The 17 year old girlfriend started it off then the punk kid turned full on snitch to the po po:

Allyson Moran 26 year old teacher and girls soccer coach. Calm down, this does not include beaver on beaver action.
Allyson hit on 17 year old *boy*.
http://cdn.lifedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/01-allyson-moran-story.jpg

Fabbs
03-27-2018, 03:39 PM
Thanks to little bitch ass' testimony, Allison is most likely going away to prison.
http://cdn.lifedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20-allyson-moran-story.jpg

Fabbs
03-27-2018, 03:50 PM
Allyson Moran
http://cdn.lifedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/08-allyson-moran-story.jpg

SpursforSix
03-27-2018, 04:02 PM
crazy ass teacher busted for knockin' boots with 16 year old?
http://www.unbiasedtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/blond-hair.png

spurraider21
03-27-2018, 07:19 PM
the teachers definitely deserve prison tbh

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 09:59 PM
N/M

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 10:00 PM
the teachers definitely deserve prison tbh

Waste of resources. Accomplishes nothing but feeding the hole. But as a lawyer, I can see why you'd be for it; a bigger system is more money in your pocket.

Fabbs
08-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Brittany Zamora (posts 155 & 156)….
Turns out the snitches were and are the boys parents. Looking for a 2.5 million dollar payday. :rolleyes

Here is some of the traumatic texts the poor boy who received b.j's had to endure:

Included in the notice of claim are some of the texts allegedly exchanged between the victim and Zamora.
According to the notice of claim, those texts included:
Victim: "I want to [expletive] you so badly"
Zamora: "I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit"
Zamora: "If I could quit my job and [expletive] you all day I would"
Victim: "I need more [expletive] from u"
Zamora: "I'll give you whatever you want baby."

Fabbs
08-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Lindsey Jarvis, Kentucky.
Sounds like in this case the little bitch 16 year old *boy* snitched all by himself.
https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/lindsey-jarvis5.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

https://www.inquisitr.com/4313761/lindsey-jarvis-pictures-see-viral-social-media-photos-smiling-mugshot-of-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-student/

DJR210
08-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Fabbs desperately wishing he was molested at a young age

Fabbs
08-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Fabbs desperately wishing he was molested at a young age

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e.jpg

koriwhat
08-09-2018, 07:22 PM
line them all up and put a bullet in all their heads male or female. fuck all pedos!

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) desperately wishing he was molested at a young age

This supposed to be a dis? Did you forget what high school is like, or were you some awkward pube who didn't fit in?

Chucho
08-09-2018, 07:44 PM
This supposed to be a dis? Did you forget what high school is like, or were you some awkward pube who didn't fit in?

ROFL. Casting your lot with Fabbs. :lmao

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 07:59 PM

Crusty wasn't into girls in high school. :lmao

DJR210
08-09-2018, 08:09 PM

Krispy Kreme Krew members sticking together

Chucho
08-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Crusty wasn't into girls in high school. :lmao

You're into black she men. :lmao

Chucho
08-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Krispy Kreme Krew members sticking together

The one gettin it needs to dislodge his loads more often then.

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 08:15 PM
You're into black she men. :lmao

Running... You were that fag who would resent a classmate for wanting to hit that? :lmao

You were that guy. :lmao

Chucho
08-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Running... You were that fag who would resent a classmate for wanting to hit that? :lmao

You were that guy. :lmao

LOL, drawing your own conclusions.

You're homosexuality has you throwing in with all the lowest tier posters here.:rollin

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 08:26 PM
LOL, drawing your own conclusions.

You're homosexuality has you throwing in with all the lowest tier posters here.:rollin

Question mark there for a reason. Tell us what your deal was. Or were you only just lashing out cos Fabbs apparently triggers you? :lmao

Chucho
08-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Question mark there for a reason. Tell us what your deal was. Or were you only just lashing out cos Fabbs apparently triggers you? :lmao

Making fun of you for trying to pal up with another closeted homosexual means I'm triggered?

BTW, queering around with Fabbs wont make you more desirable to your objects of passion here.

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Making fun of you for trying to pal up with another closeted homosexual means I'm triggered?

BTW, queering around with Fabbs wont make you more desirable to your objects of passion here.

Bruh, I'm not triggered by Fabbs. My response was to someone else, anyhow.

Why you running from the fact that you were apparently an awkward twat in high school?

Who's surprised? :lmao

Pavlov
08-10-2018, 02:56 AM
This supposed to be a dis? Did you forget what high school is like, or were you some awkward pube who didn't fit in?Wait, what was high school like for you?

Spurtacular
08-10-2018, 05:02 AM
Wait, what was high school like for you?

We weren't frigid bitches; is that what high school was like for you? That would explain so much. :lmao

Pavlov
08-10-2018, 07:06 AM
We weren't frigid bitches; is that what high school was like for you? That would explain so much. :lmaoSo you had lots of sex?

With women?

MultiTroll
06-21-2019, 11:15 PM
https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20/SST.jpg
Another fine gal is suffering at the hands of a snitch.

MultiTroll
06-21-2019, 11:18 PM
https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/alexis-broberg-glen-burnie.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=565&h=531
Alexis Mercedes Boberg 25, from Maryland having to defend herself from snitches charges.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/19/substitute-teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-teen-student-at-her-grandparents-home/

Pavlov
06-22-2019, 03:06 AM
You're a weirdo, Carbbs.

Spurtacular
06-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Chucho Jr. snitchin' :lol

Chucho
06-22-2019, 03:41 PM
Chucho Jr. snitchin' :lol

Rent free.

Chucho
06-22-2019, 03:41 PM
Fabbs down with pedophilia of course.

Spurtacular
06-22-2019, 06:08 PM
Rent free.

You having bitch prodigy is rent free?

:lmao The cognitive dissonance.

Chucho
06-22-2019, 06:34 PM
You having bitch prodigy is rent free?

:lmao The cognitive dissonance.

LOL your derpisms carry no weight, you homosexual lunatic.

Edward
06-22-2019, 06:36 PM
Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) Jr. snitchin' :lol
Not sure I understand this insult...you’re saying that when Chucho was in high school he was slaying his 25 year old pussy?

Spurtacular
06-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Not sure I understand this insult...you’re saying that when Chucho was in high school he was slaying his 25 year old pussy?

You'll get there, buddy.

Edward
06-22-2019, 06:39 PM
You'll get there, buddy.
That’s telling me.

Spurtacular
06-22-2019, 08:00 PM
That’s telling me.

You're not worth telling. So many blakeholes around here. :lol

Chucho
06-22-2019, 08:36 PM
I dont even know.

Obviously.

MultiTroll
08-12-2019, 06:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I

Millennial_Messiah
08-12-2019, 08:22 PM

Child

MultiTroll
08-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Child
That is the teacher you stopid phuck.

FkLA
08-12-2019, 09:00 PM
:tu for that little slut Brittany Zamora

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 04:11 PM
This is a strange one on the surface.

Lockhart High School. Anyone know if this is 9 10 11 & 12th grades?

A Texas high school teacher and dance coach turned herself in to cops for having an inappropriate relationship with a female student, according to authorities.
Enlarge Imagehttps://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/tayler-seymour-901.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=300Tayler SeymourLockhart Police DepartmentTayler Seymour, 26, who taught at Lockhart High School, admitted to police that she and the student had been involved in the illicit relationship since last summer, authorities said in a statement Tuesday (https://www.facebook.com/lockhartpolicedept/photos/a.608058632537856/2663924963617869/?type=3&theater).

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 04:50 PM
^^ teacher is only 26. If this high school is 11th and 12th grades only, means the age gap is pretty small.
Wonder if teacher came forward only under duress of snitching leading to "turn yourself in or else."
She had lawyer or came in on her own?

Pavlov
09-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Seriously, don't fuck your students. It's pretty simple.

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Seriously, don't fuck your students. It's pretty simple.
True.
But human element.
Obviously not "simple" for a lot.

Pavlov
09-11-2019, 05:38 PM
True.
But human element.
Obviously not "simple" for a lot.And they pay the price.

Don't fuck your students.

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 06:32 PM
^^ teacher is only 26. If this high school is 11th and 12th grades only, means the age gap is pretty small.
Wonder if teacher came forward only under duress of snitching leading to "turn yourself in or else."
also, is it really an issue if it's two females? it's not like there's any actual fucking going on. aside from the fact the idea of two women is like scratching your toenails on a chalkboard

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2019, 06:34 PM
That is the teacher you stopid phuck.

she looks like a lil drop the soap bait latina girl

DC23
09-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Could be inappropriate text messages or photos/videos the teen threatened to leak and distribute? May have turned herself in to avoid further humiliation. Teenager must have some sort of leverage.

MultiTroll
09-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Could be inappropriate text messages or photos/videos the teen threatened to leak and distribute? May have turned herself in to avoid further humiliation. Teenager must have some sort of leverage.
That would be a logical explanation.
Willing to take job loss, some bullshit probation and lose teaching creds in exchange for no jail time.
Would still like to know if she Called Saul and what the outcome was.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2019, 01:58 PM

If you read your own link you wouldn't be wondering. It says she "surrendered herself" after arrest warrant was issued not that she turned herself in.

mrsmaalox
09-12-2019, 02:30 PM

Yea, the “leverage” is being a minor

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 02:31 PM
If you read your own link you wouldn't be wondering. It says she "surrendered herself" after arrest warrant was issued not that she turned herself in.
I didn't even know the snippet I posted contained a link. :lol
The original one I read said "A Texas high school teacher and dance coach turned herself in to cops for having an inappropriate relationship with a female student, according to authorities."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/high-school-teacher-had-inappropriate-relationship-with-student/

SnakeBoy
09-12-2019, 03:11 PM
I didn't even know the snippet I posted contained a link. :lol
The original one I read said "A Texas high school teacher and dance coach turned herself in to cops for having an inappropriate relationship with a female student, according to authorities."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/high-school-teacher-had-inappropriate-relationship-with-student/

lol our fake news loves a fake headline

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 03:46 PM
lol our fake news loves a fake headline
Another one?

CBS Austin:

"Seymour surrendered herself to the Lockhart Police Department..."

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/police-lockhart-isd-teacher-admits-to-improper-relationship-with-student

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 03:49 PM
According to police, 26-year-old Tayler Seymour, a teacher and coach, admitted that she and a female student had been having a relationship that began during the last summer that involved kissing.

That's it? Kissing and no more?

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Carbbs, do you want a 26 year old male teacher making out with your teenage student daughter?

You'd be OK with that?

SpursforSix
09-12-2019, 04:33 PM

It's the same age gap as between a high school senior and a 5th grader. You sick fuck.

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Well, 1st off if parents build up their children's self esteem and educates them about sex from an early age on, rarely would a problem like this come up.

Also, I'd have to have met and know the 26 year old.

13 no
14 no
15 no
16 maybe maybe not. Only where legal
17 yes where legal
18 yes

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 04:34 PM
It's the same age gap as between a high school senior and a 5th grader. You sick fuck.
Wow how sick you would compare a 17 or 18 year old with a 5th grader.

You better try harder.

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Well, 1st off if parents build up their children's self esteem and educates them about sex from an early age on, rarely would a problem like this come up.

Also, I'd have to have met and know the 26 year old.

13 no
14 no
15 no
16 maybe maybe not. Only where legal
17 yes where legal
18 yesSo 16 and above he can pound your daughter in the ass every day after class with your blessing.

Chucho
09-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Fabbs, why are you trying to justify pedophilia?

SpursforSix
09-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Wow how sick you would compare a 17 or 18 year old with a 5th grader.

You better try harder.

I'm just going by your age gap standard.

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 04:41 PM
So 16 and above he can pound your daughter in the ass every day after class with your blessing.
anal is out.
Very unsanitary and infectious.
Should not be practiced by anyone.

Oh boy Chunko just school girled in.:lol

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 04:44 PM
anal is out.
Very unsanitary and infectious.
Should not be practiced by anyone.How would you monitor your teen daughter's anus?

MultiTroll
09-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Fabbs, why are you trying to justify pedophilia?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fabrication

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e--sigmund-freud-lens.jpg

koriwhat
09-12-2019, 04:49 PM
that's not a teacher, that's a bulldog preying on our youth.

Chucho
09-12-2019, 05:33 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fabrication

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e--sigmund-freud-lens.jpg

You dont know how this works, do you? Also, why are you trying to justify pedophilia? You're literally saying it would be ok, dependent upon age. It's never ok.

It's not projection onto you, you literally tried bargaining numbers to justify adults and children having sex.

pgardn
09-13-2019, 07:39 AM
You dont know how this works, do you? Also, why are you trying to justify pedophilia? You're literally saying it would be ok, dependent upon age. It's never ok.

It's not projection onto you, you literally tried bargaining numbers to justify adults and children having sex.

MultiTroll
09-13-2019, 09:53 AM
How would you monitor your teen daughter's anus?
I'm confident she would totally shut down in advance any attempt you made.
Were you to do some criminal activity even without getting near her, I'm sure the Sexual Crimes office will deal with you accordingly.

Your favorite worn out Pavlovs Chair could maybe even be sent to your cell. I'd wish you a full rehab recovery.

Chucho
09-13-2019, 10:56 AM
Fabbs is projecting his desire to have sex with kids onto Pavlov. THAT is projection, you wannabe/probably-are pedophile.

MultiTroll
09-13-2019, 11:02 AM
Self loathing Chuncko with the continuing desperation. :lol

Chucho
09-13-2019, 11:34 AM

How's it desperate? You literally are in this thread trying to justify pedophilia. You literally just projected your pedophilia curiosity onto Pavlov. You're an idiot ontop of being a creepy fucking weirdo who is very sexually repressed.

You're gonna lie and say you didn't say/do these things and call me desperate. :lol

Chucho
09-13-2019, 11:35 AM
Fabbs is obsessed with free donuts as it's the only way he can afford to get to second base.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 01:19 PM
I'm confident she would totally shut down in advance any attempt you made.
Were you to do some criminal activity even without getting near her, I'm sure the Sexual Crimes office will deal with you accordingly.

Your favorite worn out Pavlovs Chair could maybe even be sent to your cell. I'd wish you a full rehab recovery.You didn't answer the question and got so flustered you had to project your pedo fantasy onto me.

:lol Carbbs

AussieFanKurt
09-24-2019, 08:45 PM
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/dance-teacher-sentenced-to-26-years-in-prison-for-crimes-against-a-child/news-story/ce978f719646fe3cfad0de527651535c

Spurtacular
09-24-2019, 10:23 PM

Worst case I've ever seen, tbh.

pgardn
09-25-2019, 09:44 PM
Worst case I've ever seen, tbh.

How's the dating going incel?

MultiTroll
09-27-2019, 09:30 AM
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/dance-teacher-sentenced-to-26-years-in-prison-for-crimes-against-a-child/news-story/ce978f719646fe3cfad0de527651535c26 years? :downspin: Is this the usual sentence down there or just some hating prick judge?
https://www.history.com/.image/ar_16:9%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTU3ODc4NjA0ODYxODc1OTM1/gettyimages-514890422-2.jpg

RD2191
09-27-2019, 12:42 PM
26 years? :downspin: Is this the usual sentence down there or just some hating prick judge?
https://www.history.com/.image/ar_16:9%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTU3ODc4NjA0ODYxODc1OTM1/gettyimages-514890422-2.jpg

Sounds like the appropriate sentence tbh.

RD2191
09-27-2019, 12:44 PM
I mean I get it if the teacher is 25 and the student 17/18 or something, but 41 and 15 is a bit much. That's definitely pushing pedo territory tbh.

Chucho
09-27-2019, 03:40 PM
26 years? :downspin: Is this the usual sentence down there or just some hating prick judge?

You get really upset when you're called out for your pro-pedophilia stances. Pedophilia is NEVER excusable, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Chucho
09-27-2019, 03:41 PM
I mean I get it if the teacher is 25 and the student 17/18 or something, but 41 and 15 is a bit much. That's definitely pushing pedo territory tbh.

Definitely pushing? What the fuck? THAT IS pedo territory.

MultiTroll
03-06-2020, 06:12 PM
Ramsey Bearse, who was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014
https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/10/SSTa.jpg

meant to send a risque photo to her husband, but accidentally sent it to the teen, she told the court. She claimed the student asked for additional photos and so she continued to send them because "I was afraid to not appease him."
"Since I am the adult, and he was just a teenager, it is my fault, and I accept full blame for the situation," Bearse said. "So that's how I'm guilty of this crime. I messed up big-time."

:rollin Better get Princess Chunko and any other SJW princesses to get help to the traumatized student.

DAF86
03-10-2020, 01:11 PM
That bitch isn't hot, tbh. No hips at all. How does something like that win a beauty contest?

ChumpDumper
03-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Why does she have the kid's number in her phone?

Will Hunting
03-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Why does she have the kid's number in her phone?
Yeah I thought the same thing.

I didn’t even think I was that old but damn, school is a lot different from what I remember :lol

Blake
03-10-2020, 05:47 PM

BECAUSE THE STUDENT'S A DUDE AND THE TEACHER IS A HOT CHICK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERICA

MultiTroll
03-10-2020, 07:58 PM
BECAUSE THE STUDENT'S A DUDE AND THE TEACHER IS A HOT CHICK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERICA
Do you really want her to do prison time at huge taxpayer expense?
Is that really going to produce any good results?
She looks genuinely stressed out.
It appears the judge is not some prison freak and will perhaps work with her on probation.
https://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*388/Ramsey+Bearse+guilty+plea+web.jpg

Dk why picture is not taking.

MultiTroll
03-10-2020, 08:01 PM
That bitch isn't hot, tbh. No hips at all. How does something like that win a beauty contest?
Please post pics of your winning contests.